Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Mini 2090 CYS: AtmosFEAR of Terrors

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Welcome, husks of meat and mangy mongrels, to the Other Side. The Meta Verse. Hell. Whatever you wanna call it, you're dead and it's time for us to play a Game!

My Game. By My Rules.

I see you have all brought your best... faces... to my game and that is good, you will need it. For you are in for 60 days of terror, torment and tribulation.

And when time runs out... you all lose. Well, most of you at least, who knows what I have in store~.

Yes yes, thank you Bern. Now, let's clear up some of the rules of my game.

When I appear in the thread and tell you to do something, YOU DO IT. Failure to obey direct orders from me will result in... punishment~. So please, disobey. I would love to punish you more.
Once I have completed my event with you all players involved in the event must
IN THEIR NEXT POST
thank me for being such a wonderful and kind hostess~. You will bold, and in RED post "
Merci, Madame!
". Failure to do this will ALSO be punished. Please do be punctual about it too...

In this game, you will be attempting to collect keys. These keys will allow you entrance to the Well of Fears where you will finish your battle and fight to win your place as my Harbingers of the Other Side! What, you thought I would just let you in without a background check? Please, you're all too pathetic for that.

My servants will hand you out the detailed list of my rules for engagement... and for play. I suggest you read them carefully, ignorance is no excuse for not understanding. And of course, gracious host I am, you may ask me questions about the rules and I will answer to the best of my ability.

It's time. Turn the lights down, and the volume up! It's time... for ATMOSFEAR.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:09 pm

Spoiler: General Rules
  • All Site-Rules apply. Please obey them.
  • You may not communicate outside the thread unless your role pm specifically allows it.
  • Do not quote any mod communication (role pm, action results, etc) or fake such a thing. Paraphrasing or claiming your abilities, flavour or CYS picks are fine.
  • Play to win. This is a bastard game, so just do your best and follow your given win condition.
  • Do your best to be respectful. Mafia is an aggressive game and fights happen, but try and keep cooler heads if possible.

Spoiler: Gameplay Rules
  • This is a
    Nightless
    game. That means the game will be running constantly in thread, and action submission will be resolved in the order they are received. You may submit your action at any time unless a restriction prevents you.
  • This is a
    Flipless
    game. That means when a player is lynched or killed or banished for any other reason, their role Flavour, Alignment and Abilities are NOT revealed.
  • In the game, the Lynch and Kill have been replaced with Banishment to the Black Hole. The Lynch will still function on a Majority Vote basis, and you will have a maximum of one Lynch every
    12 Time Units
  • The Factional Mafia Kill this game is a CHARGE BASED kill. This means, the Mafia team gains access to one charge of their factional "banish" every 12 time units OR every time town lynches, whichever happens first. The timer resets after every kill.
  • The Win Conditions in this game are a little strange, but the town and scum wincons are public, so I will talk a little about it. The Town wincon is as follows:
    You win when town holds all 6 keys after entering the Well of Fears before time is up, or nothing can prevent the same from happening.
    Let's break down this wincon.

Spoiler: Keys
  • You may only hold one key at a time, unless otherwise specified.
  • There are 6 colours of key: GREEN BLUE PURPLE RED ORANGE YELLOW
  • Keys will be found and given through the game.
  • Banished players who hold keys drop their keys when they are banished.
  • A Dropped Key is willed to another player by the player who was banished. I.E if GreyICE was banished while holding the Yellow Key, he could will the key to Hebi-chan. If Hebi-chan already holds a key, Hebi would need to drop one of those keys. Then, Hebi would will that key to another player.
  • You may not willingly part with a key you are holding unless otherwise instructed. If you would be made to DROP a key, you must will it away.
  • Keys activate special abilities for every player. You have access to that ability as long as you hold the correct key.

• Spoiler: Well of Fears and Win conditions
  • The Well of Fears is the endgame condition for the game. To enter the well of fears, all 6 keys must be held by 6 different individuals, and a majority (4) of those individual players must agree to progress to the Well of Fears.
  • All remaining players not holding a key when this happens are immediately banished.
  • Per the town wincon, if all players holding a key at this moment are town, the town win. Otherwise, the game continues until a win condition is met.
  • In this phase, the limit of number of keys held is removed. When a player is banished, they will all their keys to another player.
  • If any scum exist in this phase, they have ONE (1) kill to use that can be activated at any time.
  • Players are banished by vote. If no vote can pass, no one will be banished, and no keys will change hands.
  • Events will still run during this phase.
  • The town wincon, again, is to have any townie, or any number of townies hold all 6 keys before time hits 0 after this phase begins.
  • The scum wincon is to find a SPECIFIC key. The scum wincon is
    You win if any scum holds the Correct Key at any point after entering the Well of Fears.

• The Correct Key is a key determined by [Redacted Method]. One of the 6 coloured keys above is the Correct Key. All others are Fake. Some abilities may allow players to determine which keys are real and which are fake. If the scum, any of them, holds the Correct Key for any reason or any length of time after the Well of Fears phase, they win.
  • The Well of Fears as such is a Circle of Trust mechanic. You can't enter it without holding a key, and you can't enter it without a majority of key holders agreeing to the list of 6.
  • Third Party members are not Town for the purposes of the town wincon. This is a flipless game, so all you will be told is that no win conditions have been met.
  • Not all win conditions are opposed to each other.

• Spoiler: Events and Time Units

• This game will last a maximum of 60 days.
  • Every day is equal to one time unit. The first day is Time Unit 60, the last day ticks down to 0.
  • Time Units correspond to events. Events are pre-prepared with time codes, and will trigger on those time units.
  • Some events will target specific players, some will target groups. Some events will tell you why you are targeted, others will not.
  • When an event tells you to do something, you must obey or be punished. When an event inflicts a punishment on you, it is immediately applied AFTER you respond to it with
    Merci, Madame!"

• Failure to respond with Merci, Madame will result in punishment.

• [/list]

Final and most important rule: I am the mod, and what I say goes. In the end, if there is confusion about something, PM me and I will clear it up as best as I can. Remember this is a bastard game and not all things may make sense or be fair. I strive to be as fair as possible despite this. If I have forgotten any rules above, that does not mean you can push the boundaries. If you are uncertain if something is okay, or how something works, ask. Thank you for your time.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
    click here
    If you wish to
    speak to one of us
    , we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
    Lady Lambdadelta
    Lady Lambdadelta
    She/Faer
    Rise of the Phoenix
    Lady Lambdadelta
    She/Faer
    Rise of the Phoenix
    Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:13 pm

Alive
    1. GreyICE

2. Hebi-chan

3. Katsuki

4. Pine

5. Temporal Lich

6. Gamma Emerald

7. Plum

8. Kuribo

9. Not Known 15

10. Implosion

11. MariaR

12. Skygazer

13. Alisae

Banished
    • Pine on Time Code 58
    • Gamma Emerald on Time Code 57

ModkilledPlease don't
    Last edited by Lady Lambdadelta on Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 9 times in total.

click here
    If you wish to
    speak to one of us