Gamma Emerald has been banished, he was
Town.

Plum has been banished, she was
Town

Chemist1422 has been banished, he was
Town

Hebi-chan has been banished, she was
Scum.

The Third Party Thief identifies the REAL KEY as ORANGE. Third Party Thief, Pine, fails to obtain this key in Well Phase and LOSES.
Town fails to hold all 6 keys at any time in Well Phase and LOSES.
Scum fails to hold the ORANGE key at any time in Well Phase and LOSES.
Third Party Predictory, Skygazer, FAILED her final exam upon death and LOSES.
Third Party Kraken Kuribo WINS, as Plum ended the game with the Black Key. (Had to check time stamps from when Chemist Passed it)
Third Party Lexi, Katsuki, WINS as all living players at the end of the game had been punished by Katsuki or I. (even if the number was any of the 4 players remaining in LyLo or all of them, Katuski would have won, but as all died the number was 0).

I will post all the roles in my next post, but first I want to say a few things:

1) Thank you so much to everyone who put effort into this game. No matter how much you did or didn't do, I appreciate all of you giving what was strictly intended to be a troll game for fun (mirroring how the Atmosfear board game series is a troll game for fun) a chance. No, this was not in the strictest sense a game of Mafia, but you all gave it a shot and I hope you enjoyed yourself at least in parts.
2) Congrats to the Town Team who seriously in a flipless game identified 2 of the 3 evils in the game and power lynched them. Had Hebi not been so spectacular in fooling the rest of you, this game would have been very different and almost certainly ended in a town win, because ALL THE THIRD PARTIES were ALSO removed by Well. It was jsut 5 townies and Hebi. Seriously, if this were a real game of mafia with actual stakes you probably win this game.
3) Hebi, seriously good job fooling everyone. Not submitting kills to confuse them and realizing the kill mechanic was a trap (and a last resort) was very good. Most people had you as solidly confirmed town through the game and I'm proud of you for that.
4) Congrats to our two winners who asked for third party and got given troll roles. You guys did what you could wiht them and it worked out.

Then... let's talk about how the game ended:

I think there were a few things if I ever ran a troll game like this I would change.

Firstly, the Black Key was a cool concept and mini-game in the game but it had some problems:

1) the punishment was too harsh. Game Loss isn't fun. I just used that because it's what the Black Key does in the board game. I think something more subtle and trolly would be better. Definitely needs to impact how the game is played, but not to a game loss level.
2) players could hold onto the Key for LITERAL EVER with no punishment and pass it at the last moment or as they die. I liked the Key Willing mechanic but I applied it to Black Key thinking it would be best. All it lead to was the real dominant strategy once everyone knew it existed. Hold it and dump it.

Secondly, Flipless into Flip was fun and trolly but I think it might have killed motivation. Nothing much more to say there.

Thirdly, my life got a lot harder all of a sudden about half way through this game, as did GreyICE's. It was shitty and I tried to perservere, but the game was dragging and I found myself depressed about that fact on top of the rest of it. It was hard to come back to this game, especially when it was a nightless game that really ran by itself and was beholden to the input and play of the town.

I mean you all hit WoF phase with like what 15 TU left? And 2 people sacrificed themselves and you only managed a lynch after 0 TU hit?

After I prodded everyone and replaced someone?

Speaking of, please everyone
Give a huge thank you to Chemist1422 for replacing into this and helping it get to the end, you're a hero and I appreciate you more than you know or I've probably shown.

All in all, there was some glimmers of fun stuff in here, and some cool mechanics and things... but I think the format and the trolling and everything kind of made people give up.

In the end it is on me to make the game run and be enjoyable, so despite everything I will take responsibility for anyone who feels like they wasted their time here.

In simple words, I'm sorry if this game dragged and wasn't fun for you. Don't blame anyone but me for that.

Finally, the last thing I want to say is... thank you.

Thank you for giving me interesting roles to research and find powers for.

Thank you for giving me interesting alignment picks to try and balance.

Thank you for letting me try this fever dream of a game idea on you all.

Thank you for your consideration and time.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Spoiler: GreyICE
Welcome GreyICE, you are the Leprechaun, Town Treasure Hoarder. You are on a constant search for your gold… at least when you’re not staring in movies that border on being racist. Becoming a Harbinger will certainly give you the… “street cred” you need.

You have the following abilities:
(P) Discerning Eye: You have a keen sense for what is real and what is fake. The true key to the well of fears may discern itself in your grasp. When you pick up a new key, you will be told whether the key is fake, or nothing. A nothing result does not guarantee the key is real.
(P) Limerick: You speak in Limericks, it’s that easy. Don’t fuck with me, husband. <3
(A) In Da Hood: You may invite players to your neighbourhood. You may use this ability once every 12 Time Units to invite a new player.

If you are holding the YELLOW key, you have access to the following ability:
(A) Gold Fever: You may force any player to swap their key for your Yellow key. That player will be unable to submit an action for 10 Time Units. If the player has no key, you may force the yellow key onto them for the same effect, but you will not receive a key in return.

You win when town holds all 6 keys after entering the Well of Fears before time is up, or nothing can prevent the same from happening.
(Hidden: GreyICE could tell that 4 of the keys were fake, but couldn't tell if the Real one (Orange) was or if the YELLOW one (Golden) was. If they overlapped due to choices by Pine, he would have been a true Key cop.)

-----------------
Spoiler: Hebi-Chan
Welcome Hebi-chan, you are Orochi, scum Jack of All trades. The Orochi knows better than anyone that to overcome your enemies you need to have skills in many facets. In this vein, you have developed a skill for each of your heads, that allow you to conquer your enemies.

Your Partner is Temporal Lich, the Tar Monster. You may communicate at any time in your mafia chat here: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=80419

(P) Eight heads is Sixteen eyes: You will always be informed when you have been targeted with an ability.
1x (A) Serpent’s Tongue: You may open a neighbourhood topic with one player of your choice.
(F) Serpent’s Bite: You may submit your faction’s night kill. You gain a charge of this every 12 Time Units or Every time the town vote to Banish someone, whichever happens first. Afterwards, the counter resets. Charges of this ability decay 48 hours after being gained, so if you do not submit in that time you will lose your charge.
1x (A) Serpent’s Wisdom: You may examine any one key, and determine if it is fake or real.
1x (P) Serpent’s Guile: The first time you would be banished, instead you are not. If you were banished by a lynch vote, the vote resets without you as an option for that day.

If you are holding the GREEN key, you have the following ability:
(A) Snake in the Grass: You may commute to avoid actions. You may not use other actions when you do this. This lasts for 12 time units upon use. You may not use this for another 12 time units once it ends.

You win if either scum holds the Correct Key at any point after entering the Well of Fears.

---------
Spoiler: Katsuki
Hello Katsuki, you are Lexi, Third Party Game Troll. You honestly don’t care if this game ends in a town or scum win, hell you don’t even care about survival, not really. All you want to see is everyone else suffer, and boy howdy are you gonna get your wish.

(P) Innocent Demeanor: Unlike the rest of these monsters you don’t look the part. You cannot be banished to the Black Hole through ordinary means. If you do not hold a key when the Well of Fears is opened you will be banished as normal.
(A) Sew Chaos: You may target a player and choose one of the events from the list below. The event will resolve at the next available time unit code. Once you use an event it is removed from your list. You may only use this ability once every 12 time units.
Events:
- Blind to the Truth
- Death and Taxes
- The Coward’s Fate
- Suffering of the Meek
- Lamentations of the Get Fucked
If you are holding the PURPLE key, you may perform the following action:
1x (A) Sight beyond Sight: You may select one of the events in your list and learn its effect.

You win when every player who is not banished has had a negative effect inflicted upon them, even posthumously.
(Hidden: All the punishments did different things. I'll explain them in detail if people ask.)

-----------
Spoiler: Pine
Hello Pine, you are the Cockatrice, Third Party Lone Hunter. You work alone, a necessity when your stare kills all but weasels. That said, in this otherside world, death is kind of already a given, but at least you can paralyze them if needed, right?

2x(A) Stony Gaze: You may Paralyze a player at any time by submitting this action. A paralyzed player drops any keys they are holding, may not vote, may not take actions and may not speak. The different effects of this ability wear off at different times (hidden) but players will always make a full recovery.
1x(A) Swipe and Dash: You may steal a key that a player is holding at any time. This action is public.
(P) Before the game begins, you must choose one of the following: GREEN, YELLOW, BLUE, PURPLE, RED, ORANGE. The colour key you choose will be your KEY PREFERENCE.

If you hold the key of your preferred colour, you have the following ability:
(P) Tough Skin: You ignore all events that target you.

You win if you hold the key of your preferred colour after the Well of Fears has been opened.
(Hidden: Pine's key colour of choice was ALSO the REAL KEY for Scum's alignment.)

-------------
Spoiler: Temporal Lich
Hello Temporal Lich, you are Tar Monster, Scum Villain

(What you expected me to say anything else?)
Your Partner is Hebichan, Yamata no Orochi. You may communicate at any time in your mafia chat here: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=80419

You have access to the following abilities:
(P) Not actually a Monster: Any abilities that examine your alignment or CYS choice will show you as Town.
(P) Sticky: If a player targets you with an ability and is holding a key, you may steal that key. If you hold more than one key as a result, you must drop one.
1x (A) Well Laid Plans: You may examine one key to determine if it is real or fake.
(F) Sinister Plan: You may submit your faction’s night kill. You gain a charge of this every 12 Time Units or Every time the town vote to Banish someone, whichever happens first. Afterwards, the counter resets. Charges of this ability decay 48 hours after being gained, so if you do not submit in that time you will lose your charge.

If you have the PURPLE key, you have access to the following ability:
(P) Would have gotten away with it…: Your factional kill in undetectable and pierces some protections.

You win if either scum holds the Correct Key at any point after entering the Well of Fears.

----------------------------
Spoiler:
Hello Gamma Emerald, you are the Chimera, Town JoaT. An animal of combination, a beast of many forms, you are here to take your place among the best of the myths. Let’s do this.

1x(A) Lionheart: You may protect another player from Banishment. When you submit this, the next banishment they would face in 12 time units will fail, be it from event or ability or lynch. Once time runs up, your protection ends.
1x (A) Snake’s Wisdom: You may target a key and learn if it is real or fake.
(P) Goat’s Hide: You are stubborn. This works in your favour, and against you. Your vote counts double on all votes, but you require one less vote to be banished via lynch.

If you are holding the YELLOW key, you may perform the following action:
(A) Mutation: You may target a player and force them to mutate. You will not be told whether this effect is positive or negative.

You win when town holds all 6 keys after entering the Well of Fears before time is up, or nothing can prevent the same from happening.
(Hidden: The Double Voter was a lie. I just wanted to see if I could cause mass confusion.
Mutation would have, hilariously, given people two new sets of arms, and thus the ability to hold 2 keys at once.)

-----------------------------------------
Spoiler: Plum
Hello Plum, you are Selkie, Town Survivalist. Your kind have been hunted for their seal coats for a long time, and the myths always have you bravely venturing to land, for love or other reasons, at risk to your own safety.

Your abilities are as follows:
(P) Sealcoat Defenses: You take one more vote to lynch. If you would be banished, you may gift your Seal Coat (and thus, Sealcoat Defenses) to another player.
1x (A) Shedding the Coat: You may remove your coat, losing Sealcoat Defenses and Submerged. You will not be told if shedding your coat will kill you, aid you or do nothing.
(A) Submerged: You may activate this ability to become immune to all events and actions for 12 time units, after which you may not activate it again for 12 time units.

If you hold the BLUE key, you have access to the following ability
(A) Selkie’s Love: As “Submerged” but you may target another player to join you under the seas. You both are immune for the duration and the cooldown is the same.

(Hidden: The Blue Key exists at all times, hidden under Shedding the Coat.)

-------------------------------
Spoiler: Kuribo
Hello Kuribo, you are the Kraken, Third Party Terror from the Deeps. You have waited below. Bode your time. And now… you will RISE and reward those loyal to you. Your cult is coming…

Your abilities are as follows:
(P) Loyal Cultism: You must select 4 players from the player list before the game begins. These players are your loyal cultists.
(P) The Black Key: You begin the game with the Black Key. This key is a representation of your curse, as the Black Spot. Any player who ends the game with the Black Key in their possession may not win the game, even if their faction wins. Players may be rid of the Black Key by surrounding another player’s posts with their own. Players will not be informed the Black Key exists or its rules until they are given the key. If a player is banished while holding the Black Key, they must will it to another player as per standard.
1x (A) Release the Kraken: You may hand the Black Key to any other player as an action.

If you hold the RED key, you may perform the following action:
(A) Cult Mentality: You may form a neighbourhood with all non-banished loyal cultists.

You win if the game ends and none of your loyal cultists (or you, for obvious reasons) hold the Black Key.

---------------------------------------
Spoiler: NK15
Hello NK15, you are Charybdis, Town Leviathan. There was a time you and your sister Scylla terrorized people, now you’re rationalized to just being a simple whirlpool. It’s time to reclaim your seat in the eyes of humans as a terror.

(P) Scylla: Choose a player at the start of the game. You will gain a neighbourhood with them.
1x (A) Dragged Down: You may ensnare a player in your whirlpool. You will not be told what this does.

If you hold the RED Key, you may use the following Ability:
1x(A) Dragged Down: You may ensnare another player in your whirlpool. You will not be told what this does.

---------------------------------
Spoiler: Implosion
Hello Implosion, you are Pazuzu the Gargoyle, Town DAMN YOU PAZUZU. Do I need to explain more? You always betray those who care for you…. But that’s what you gotta do to be a true monster.

1x(A) YOU UNGRATEFUL GARGOYLE: You may at any time choose to make a neighbourhood with another player. However, if that player has a key, after 12 time units, the neighbourhood will close and you will steal the key.
1x(A) An Educated Gargoyle: You may target a key and learn whether it is real or fake.

If you hold the ORANGE key, you may perform the following action:
1x(A) Holding up Traffic: You may hide from sight, avoiding the effects of all events.

----------------------------------
Spoiler: MariaR
Hello MariaR, you are the Siren, Town Enchantress. Your songs sunder the soul, your melodies entrance the mind. You want to become the next Harbinger of the other side, so you better show some true strength.

You have access to the following abilities:
1x(A) Entrancing Melody: You may bond a player to you. That player will always target you with their actions.
1x (A) Sundering Song: If you use this action, for the next 12 time units, any player who targets you will be roleblocked and lose their vote for 12 time units. You will gain their vote on top of yours.

If you hold the ORANGE key, you have access to the following ability:
1x(A) Eyes in the Sky: You may select a player to trail. For the rest of the game, you will be informed of when they take actions and who they target. This status will end if you lose the Orange key.

-------------------
Spoiler: Skygazer
Hello Skygazer, you are Encantado, Third Party Magical Dolphin. You splash freely and swim with passion… and claim those who would be foolish enough to come near. Your goal is simple, find the true nature of every player in the game, before you die.

1x(A) Seek the Soul: You will learn the CYS choices of the player you target.
1x (A) Enchanted Interrogation: You will learn the non-factional abilities of the player you target.

If you hold the BLUE key, you have the following ability:
(A) See the truth: Once every 12 Time Units, you may use this ability to see the Alignment of the target player.

(P) The Truth: When you are banished permanently, you will be informed how many players of every alignment exist in the game. Your job is to identify what alignments each player is.

You win if you pass The Truth test. The pass threshold of the test is secret, but will be higher than 75 percent.
(Hidden: The Metric was 10/13, including her own alignment. Barely 80 percent. Gotta make it reasonable right~?)

--------------------------------
Spoiler: Alisae
Hello Alisae, you are Tsuchinoko, Town Snek. You’re…. Creepy. Really creepy. Like, holy hell you can jump a meter!? At that size!? Fuck. You’ll fit in well here as a Harbinger, so let’s get to it.

(A) Meter High Jump: Once every 12 time units, you can scare another player, role blocking them for the next 12 time units. You may not target the same player twice in a row.
(P) Yokai Heritage: You appear as scum to all investigation checks.

If you hold the GREEN key, you gain the following effects:
(P) Snake in the Grass: You may not be targeted by any actions.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Pine »

This setup was really cool
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Plum »

This game was painful in exactly the ways I would have expected a 2:7:4 game would be. That said the first few days were fun, especially GreyICE's Neighborhood was enjoyable, and I think Town did very well especially given the incredibly demotivating circumstances. Hebi did very well too but I'd like to think that in a world where Town had more ability to care left in the tank by Well of Fears and GreyICE didn't have to replace out we might have been able to catch her. Oh yeah, and I was demotivated enough to stop double posting by the end so I got the Black Key I guess. I do think there were some cool ideas here, and the core idea of having multiple pieces where Town needs to hold all of them and scum needs to hold only a specific one to win was very neat.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Alisae »

ggs
the trolling made this game fun
GTKAS
| here.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:10 am

In post 2353, Plum wrote:This game was painful in exactly the ways I would have expected a 2:7:4 game would be. That said the first few days were fun, especially GreyICE's Neighborhood was enjoyable, and I think Town did very well especially given the incredibly demotivating circumstances. Hebi did very well too but I'd like to think that in a world where Town had more ability to care left in the tank by Well of Fears and GreyICE didn't have to replace out we might have been able to catch her. Oh yeah, and I was demotivated enough to stop double posting by the end so I got the Black Key I guess. I do think there were some cool ideas here, and the core idea of having multiple pieces where Town needs to hold all of them and scum needs to hold only a specific one to win was very neat.
So on one hand, that's kind of the nature of CYS, because the submissions I got were as follows:

GreyICE Leprauchaun Town Third Party
Hebi Yamato-Orochi Scum Third Party
Katsuki Me Third Party Scum
Pine Cockatrice Third Party Scum
Temporal Lich Tar Monster Scum Third Party
Gamma Emerald Chimera Town Scum
Plum Selkie Town Third Party
Kuribo Kraken Third Party Scum
NK15 Charybdis Town Third Party
Implosion Pazuzu Gargoyle Town Third Party
MariaR Siren Town Third Party
Skygazer Magical Dolphin Third Party Scum
Alisae Tsuchinoko Third Party Town

So you may notice everyone except Alisae got their first pick. Alisae got her second.

The way it was handled was like this:

"I need townies. 6 people put townie first, so they're town. I want a few more townies.... only one person put townie second everyone else wanted townie last. I don't wanna give anyone third pick.

But only 2 people put scum first pick.

So.... 7-2-4... but the Third Parties need to lean slightly town. So we'll make one a cop like role, one a role that extends the game and wants to help... and one a serial killer who fucks with the scum AND the town.

So yeah, more or less the third parties needed to skew a bit towards town and in truth they did.

Kuribo and Katsuki both helped town immensely and Skygazer cleared MariaR for you.

It was as best as I could balance it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Plum »

I understand what you're saying, and I'm not blaming you for going in that direction given the circumstances, but I'm a firm believer in the notion that third parties really do not fill a role as pseudo-Town function and I believe that none of the third parties in this game really did, functionally. In an information game, the more players you have really not motivated by the core information question ends up just muddying everything up and causing deep and abiding demoralization, and 4/13 was just exceptionally harsh in that regard, really compounding some of the issues with the flipless portions of the game, too. I guess I assumed that in typical CYA games there's way more interest in third party alignment than a Mafia game can feasibly support and that gunning for third party is a calculated gamble where if you aren't one of the lucky one or two (or maybe three in a larger game) you may be stuck with something else in the end. I understood that in a Bastard game it's okay to push those boundaries a bit, but I honestly believed that more third parties than scum in a game is simply not Mafia. Let me reiterate, I understand why you went in a different direction than I think I would have with this material, and I think your approach under the circumstances was reasonable, but I do feel like this is a showcase of how third-party slots can impart major negative effects on dayplay when there are simply too many of them - even when some of them are supposed to benefit Town in some way.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:57 am

In post 2356, Plum wrote:I understand what you're saying, and I'm not blaming you for going in that direction given the circumstances, but I'm a firm believer in the notion that third parties really do not fill a role as pseudo-Town function and I believe that none of the third parties in this game really did, functionally. In an information game, the more players you have really not motivated by the core information question ends up just muddying everything up and causing deep and abiding demoralization, and 4/13 was just exceptionally harsh in that regard, really compounding some of the issues with the flipless portions of the game, too. I guess I assumed that in typical CYA games there's way more interest in third party alignment than a Mafia game can feasibly support and that gunning for third party is a calculated gamble where if you aren't one of the lucky one or two (or maybe three in a larger game) you may be stuck with something else in the end. I understood that in a Bastard game it's okay to push those boundaries a bit, but I honestly believed that more third parties than scum in a game is simply not Mafia. Let me reiterate, I understand why you went in a different direction than I think I would have with this material, and I think your approach under the circumstances was reasonable, but I do feel like this is a showcase of how third-party slots can impart major negative effects on dayplay when there are simply too many of them - even when some of them are supposed to benefit Town in some way.
I think you're right in a way about it all, but here is the issue

Look at the 4 third parties.

They all picked 3P 1st Scum 2nd

the only one who didn't was Alisae and got given town.

Maybe I was meant to like... force a third option on one of them and make it 8-3-2 or 8-2-3 or something

but yeah, I think I favoured personal choice over best balance because I knew it would be a bit of a troll game. In hindsight, if I wanted this to play more seriously, I should ahve maybe changed that.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Plum »

In theory you could have just shifted one more third-party pick to their second choice of scum. Honestly at one point during the game I thought it was 7-3-3. And as Town I would have honestly preferred that - it would have made more traditional scumhunting more important and rewarding. As it was, when we were down to only one scum remaining we had only one scum flip to go off of. It would have made a difference if we had real associative tells from just one more non-Town player that we could examine and discuss. As it was, we had like three lynches where we didn't mislynch but also had no real information value gained (Pine, Skygazer, Katsuki).
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 2350, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Third Party Kraken Kuribo WINS,

Third Party Lexi, Katsuki, WINS

Second Wave 2019

Second Wave 4 Life
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 2359, kuribo wrote:

Second Wave 2019

Second Wave 4 Life
...wave?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The game was pretty good, just the pacing got destroyed at the end
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:16 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 2360, Pine wrote:
In post 2359, kuribo wrote:

Second Wave 2019

Second Wave 4 Life
...wave?

It's a space terrorist thing

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 2353, Plum wrote:This game was painful in exactly the ways I would have expected a 2:7:4 game would be. That said the first few days were fun, especially GreyICE's Neighborhood was enjoyable, and I think Town did very well especially given the incredibly demotivating circumstances. Hebi did very well too but I'd like to think that in a world where Town had more ability to care left in the tank by Well of Fears and GreyICE didn't have to replace out we might have been able to catch her. Oh yeah, and I was demotivated enough to stop double posting by the end so I got the Black Key I guess. I do think there were some cool ideas here, and the core idea of having multiple pieces where Town needs to hold all of them and scum needs to hold only a specific one to win was very neat.
II also feel like I had no agency over the last phase of the game, not knowingwhere the key I wanted was made it impossible to shoot anyone, plus I was loud.

TemporalLich had used his key checking ability on the key I already had...which was....not good, and I never saw the point in taking a 1/6 shot after that.

Ironically, if alisea had given me her keys like she originally planned, apparently I would have one.

My plan on the last day was just to have someone lynched, kill someone, and hand the win to TemporalLich because I had the black key at the start of it.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by kuribo »

Oh by the way, regarding the red key:

When LLD separated me into the neighborhood with Maria, she told us that we'd actually be the ones selecting who got the red key. We were not allowed to share this fact. The town would be voting for someone to receive a punishment instead of the key.

I told maria I was good with whoever she chose. She chose Skygazer but since I was trying to lynch my cultists and leave them out of well, I suggested we give it to Maria instead. She agreed so That's what we did.

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Katsuki »

AHAHAHA

ONLY FITTING THAT LEXITROLL WON THE GAME

THANKS FOR MODDING

I HAD A BLAST PLAYING THIS GAME, UNFORTUNATE FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T ENJOY IT SO MUCH
LOVED PLAYING WITH Y'ALL, WAS FUN SEEING SOME OLD FACES AGAIN

CAN WE GET THE PTS RELEASED WANT TO SEE THE MARIAKURBIO ONE

2W 4 LYFE
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Katsuki »

You should probably post the conditions for my ability too for all to see!
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:00 pm

I will do this thing, yes

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”