NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:25 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 122, Doctor Drew wrote:Nacl, just gonna call you Salty from now on, just to be clear.

But...

What do you think of Clearlys posts today?
Yeah, the name's fine.

I agree with the things that she's saying, I just don't like the way that she's saying it. But she's probably town.

Doctor Drew, do you think there's scum on the Voyc lynch? If so, who?
funkybike1
funkybike1
Goon
funkybike1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:30 am

Post by funkybike1 »

VOTE COUNT
4 of 7 votes are required to lynch.
Billy Pilgrim (2):
Shiro, NaCl
ClearlyClarity (2):
Doctor Drew, Billy Pilgrim
Doctor Drew (1):
ClearlyClarity
Not Voting (2):
MariaR, Dunnstral
Deadline is in (expired on 2019-08-15 11:00:00)

I've quit the site. Don't PM me; I won't respond.
ClearlyClarity
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:56 am

Post by ClearlyClarity »

In post 119, Doctor Drew wrote:The biggest takeaway so far is that Clearly is trying to make people look bad instead of actually scum hunting.

VOTE: Clearly
Funny you say that considering your entire ISO was just tunneling on me and nothing else. Have you considered that I might've had actual reasons for the people I'm suspecting?

Please kindly point out any posts I've made that were "trying to make people look bad".
Call me whatever you want...
ClearlyClarity
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:56 am

Post by ClearlyClarity »

In post 124, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I'm townreading Drew at the moment. I had a null on the slot, but Drew has come in and started legitimately scumhunting. I'm also agreeing with their read on Clearly. I had trouble reading it at the beginning, but now I'm persuaded. Also Nacl has downgraded my read a bit. I feel like Clearly is a better place for my vote.
Where's the "legitimately scumhunting" you're seeing?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Your 106 was calling someone out for making a overly wordy post which is partially why you voted Billy, but then at the end of the post you say it is probably an over eager newbie, essentially confirming what I said about it being NAI.

You called somewhat out for something you even admit isn't scummy.

In 117, calling someone out for missing a post always reeks of me of scum just throwing shade left and right hoping that other people hop on and get the wagon going.

Also, the only person I ISO'ed was Nitro on D1. My vote on you is all based on your actions today. Hardly call that tunneling.
ClearlyClarity
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:21 am

Post by ClearlyClarity »

In post 129, Doctor Drew wrote:Your 106 was calling someone out for making a overly wordy post which is partially why you voted Billy, but then at the end of the post you say it is probably an over eager newbie, essentially confirming what I said about it being NAI.

You called somewhat out for something you even admit isn't scummy.

In 117, calling someone out for missing a post always reeks of me of scum just throwing shade left and right hoping that other people hop on and get the wagon going.

Also, the only person I ISO'ed was Nitro on D1. My vote on you is all based on your actions today. Hardly call that tunneling.
Okay? So how is changing my mind about a post making someone look bad? The first time I read Billy's post it felt like someone trying too hard to make a lengthy town post, but their posts thereafter convinced me that that's just what their posting style is like. I did not confirm anything you said, I changed my mind on my own.

And no one was even on a wagon for MariaR. I had a reason for asking MariaR that specific question.

And I pointed out that the only thing in
your ISO
, not Nitro's or anyone else's, is your throwing shade at me for flimsy reasons and directing other people to find me scummy, including taking the time out of your day to quote Dunn's post from day 1. Not only that, the select way you were cherrypicking my posts feels exactly like scum fishing for a mislynch.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Ah sorry, misread the ISO thing.

And this is my 8th post in the game. I quickly found you for scum so have been sticking down this path since I believe it to be best for town.

So I guess I am tunneling a bit........but hey at least it is getting the game moving.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Ooh now the game is picking up. Hopefully I can learn something from this interaction. How are folks reading this, because I'm having trouble.

UNVOTE:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 99, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 92, Shiro wrote:welp that did not go as expected.

I am going to assume at least one scum was on the wagon and we know North isnt it, I know I am not and I think dunn is town.

I find it unliekly someone would draw it as much as scum before hammering so I think NaCl response and how he hammered to be townie, I kinda liked his last post before the end of the day, thus

Vote Billy piligrim

Hi Shiro. I like the reasoning around the wagon, but you think that the random vote that stayed there was the scum member rather than someone later on?
Normaly no, but nitro wasn't that active(though that is true for all of us for that matter)) and replace but I kinda townread the rest of the wagon and I do not think it was a pure town wagon.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by NaCl »

@Doctor Drew
In post 125, NaCl wrote: Doctor Drew, do you think there's scum on the Voyc lynch? If so, who?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 134, NaCl wrote:@Doctor Drew
In post 125, NaCl wrote: Doctor Drew, do you think there's scum on the Voyc lynch? If so, who?
Oops sorry about forgetting about this.

Considering the people who aren't on the wagon(my previous incarnation, Maria, and Clearly(who is clearly scum(heh))).

Yes, I would say one scum was on the wagon, don't think it is Nitro.....not sure who would be scum on the wagon at this moment tbh.
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by NaCl »

In post 135, Doctor Drew wrote:

Considering the people who aren't on the wagon(my previous incarnation, Maria, and Clearly(who is clearly scum(heh))).

Yes, I would say one scum was on the wagon, don't think it is Nitro.....not sure who would be scum on the wagon at this moment tbh.
Why do you think it's not Nitro/Billy?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 136, NaCl wrote:

There was nothing in his D1 ISO that stuck out for me, I will say I am closely following Billy's posts today. He really seems like his going out of his way to remind us he is a newbie.

Trying to suss out how genuine he is.

Fucking lawyers.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

His = he is
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 121, NaCl wrote:I gave intent several hours before the actual hammer post. Voyc didn't say her role. Even if she did, I don't know if that would have stopped me.
A doctor claim wouldn't have stopped you from lynching?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 123, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 84, Dunnstral wrote:ClearlyClarity is scummy
Still think this?
I'm not so sure

My impression is that she prefers to be not mafia and so is reluctant to post a bit

A post like makes me think they are more likely town than not

Just my impressions
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And I think there's a big shift in her play from where I said that to after I said that
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 140, Dunnstral wrote:
Still think this?
I'm not so sure

My impression is that she prefers to be not mafia and so is reluctant to post a bit

Just my impressions
I like the cut of your jib, and never played with Clearly before so I will defer to you on her playstyle.

And the more I think on it I really don't like Billy sheeping my vote so quickly. Seems a bit forced, and OMGUS.

Feels like I have an issue with Clearlys playstyle, not alignment.

VOTE: Billy
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:12 am

Post by NaCl »

VOTE: DoctorDrew

You don't just naked vote change to Billy and put him to L-1 without making some kind of explanation on him. I'm trying to see how you're thinking of him compared to Shiro, Dunnstral, etc. How do you go from "nothing stood out" to voting him without an explanation?
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:16 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 139, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 121, NaCl wrote:I gave intent several hours before the actual hammer post. Voyc didn't say her role. Even if she did, I don't know if that would have stopped me.
A doctor claim wouldn't have stopped you from lynching?
Depends on when it was given. If she was just running out the clock to suddenly spring a doctor claim when there's no time to get another lynch, yes I would have hammered. That's super sketchy.
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:22 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 142, Doctor Drew wrote:
And the more I think on it I really don't like Billy sheeping my vote so quickly. Seems a bit forced, and OMGUS.

In post 143, NaCl wrote:VOTE: DoctorDrew

You don't just naked vote change to Billy and put him to L-1 without making some kind of explanation on him. I'm trying to see how you're thinking of him compared to Shiro, Dunnstral, etc. How do you go from "nothing stood out" to voting him without an explanation?
Ugh, I shouldn't post first things in the morning after waking up, I completely missed this.
UNVOTE:

Still, could you talk a bit about Shiro and what you think of her? Because I generally agree with her statement that there was scum on the wagon, I just don't know if it was Billy.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:26 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 137, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 136, NaCl wrote:

There was nothing in his D1 ISO that stuck out for me, I will say I am closely following Billy's posts today. He really seems like his going out of his way to remind us he is a newbie.

Trying to suss out how genuine he is.

Fucking lawyers.
I'll say this about my playstyle, I've only finished one game and it was Newbie 1945. I didn't really start to feel comfortable in that prior game until day 3. And based on a post-game conversation I had with one of those players who told me they were scumreading me because of it, I've tried to cut down on the amount that I said that I was new. In this game, I thought the only time I said it was when I entered the game. And I said it there because I think it's relevant. I did acknowledge that I'm weak at reading, but I said that because I think it's relevant.

As for you saying that I was sheeping that's probably fair. I doubt I'm going to be first on a wagon. I laid out a case on Nacl and Dunn when I came into the game and apparently I'm the only one that saw anything in those two places. I'm adjusting.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:27 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Also, that's the second time I've been put at L-1 in day 2 without someone acknowledging it. Also I think it happened to Nitro. What is it with this slot with people inviting quickhammers?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:32 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 142, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 140, Dunnstral wrote:
Still think this?
I'm not so sure

Just my impressions
I like the cut of your jib, and never played with Clearly before so I will defer to you on her playstyle.

Feels like I have an issue with Clearlys playstyle, not alignment.

UNVOTE:

Didn't realize it was L-1, don't want to risk another quick hammer.

And I did give a reason though? He looked liked he really wanted a reason to vote Clearly, and once a case was made he jumped at the chance to vote her. Plus his comment about me scumhunting was strange, because as Clearly put it, I was pretty certain she was scum I was mainly focused on her.

I will say, Salty, you did have a very townie reaction to my vote though.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:33 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Post Edit: I really need to pay attention to pre Edit more often lol