eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:46 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 2428, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2373, jjh927 wrote:After the TL flip I had a bit of a theory about a bus driver existing but I'm not sure about it
Fun fact, that was ones of the developmemt roles, specifically for eth0s
I never thought about keys like that. Glad I didnt get bus driver tho tbh
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:50 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 2444, jjh927 wrote:Like, I'm trying to figure out what the plan would be there

But anyone he claimed to have targeted would have been mechanically cleared
Meanwhile, anyone you targeted the night before would be mechanically cleared
My plan was hoping chemist wouldn't claim such a thing. I also wanted to potentially flip it on mena claiming he must've rbed chemist but that would've been a last ditch effort because I would've likely had my claim to mena exposed in the process.

I was hoping to lynch elbirn/suji D4 and do anything possible to avoid a mass claim so I could shoot mena and think of a better role to claim tbh
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:51 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 2446, jjh927 wrote:Jailkeeper is just not a claim solo scum can bring to lylo from that point

Also if he'd claimed to have targeted Elbirn, which is what I would expect, he'd have got caught out at massclaim when people added up the damage

I think he needed to kill you so he could start with a fresh claim there
Hehe
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:51 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 2447, Menalque wrote:And he thought mastina would be on you?
Fun fact. I actually targeted chem and mastina. I was motivated.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 2450, jjh927 wrote:I can't be the only one who assumed D4 was gonna be massclaim after we flipped a second scum
I pretty much accepted defeat when TL died. All of my goals were more dreams at that point
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:58 pm

Post by eth0s »

I busted too hard this game. I didnt want to bus elements but it looked like he was destined to go down if EP didnt on D2. I couldn't push EP because I thought he was sifting some kind of loyal fruit vendor or loyal friendly neighbor or something. In hindsight I dont think there was any way for me to back up his claim as either alignment (as it seems like it all hinges on me taking damage which i did not know of).

I would have hard pushed EP if I felt safe in doing so.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:58 pm

Post by eth0s »

I bused too hard
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:00 pm

Post by eth0s »

Also really wanted to avoid busing TL but his lynch seemed inevitable and I believe his perspective change was a legitimate scumslip and I wanted first grabs on that before mastina or jjh called it out.

I was a pretty shitty scummate this game sorry guys
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:01 pm

Post by eth0s »

Also I think the only reason people town read me besides busing elements was my stance on korina D1 which actually had some
very evil
motivation behind it even aside from the obvious towncred I was seeking to gain. Am I wrong about that?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:05 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Bussing elements was actually the only reason I TRed you
The Korina stuff was a negative, but it was consistent with how you'd played the rest of the game
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:08 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2033, jjh927 wrote:It's the consistency of it all that explains everything, tbh

You could have been scum because you somehow ended up on the right side of the Korina lynch with reasoning that I would still shoot down with hindsight, and you could feasibly have been scum bussing elements though that's less likely, but you're not because the reason we ended up on opposite sides there is that our playstyles are extremely different, and that has been consistently visible. And I don't think anyone could fake that kind of thing throughout the whole of a game
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Then in the next couple of posts I metadived you, discarded that angle to some degree, but decided you were town anyway before trying to engage with TL as though he was town in order to place him better in a short and sudden mood of pure engagement
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by eth0s »

Although you didnt agree with the korina logic you really think it was likely to come from scum? I mean obviously it did but I spent a few hours devising a stance that I personally would have found very compelling as town.

I think you and I truly do have different playstyles and overall you are more knowledgeable than me by a good margin when it comes to setup and stuff like that. I mean no offense when I ask if you are perhaps biased since I spent the majority of the game sharing you over the korina thing
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by eth0s »

Shading you*
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:55 pm

Post by eth0s »

Also sorry mena :lol: you were fun to play with and I felt bad for AtE'ing you like that
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:11 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2487, eth0s wrote:Although you didnt agree with the korina logic you really think it was likely to come from scum? I mean obviously it did but I spent a few hours devising a stance that I personally would have found very compelling as town.

I think you and I truly do have different playstyles and overall you are more knowledgeable than me by a good margin when it comes to setup and stuff like that. I mean no offense when I ask if you are perhaps biased since I spent the majority of the game sharing you over the korina thing
If we ignore that the logic itself didn't hold but you didn't really do anything about my rebuttal, I think I raised that you focused on the mechanics of why we shouldn't lynch Korina at that moment in time rather than actually arguing that Korina was town.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:13 am

Post by jjh927 »

I definitely didn't actually catch you though. You played a very good scumgame aside from bussing your teammates and locking yourself into that claim with Menalque. Would have just all come together in massclaim if I was still alive and the game was still going
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:18 am

Post by Menalque »

Yeah, I think this game is more evidence that bussing isn’t necessarily effective unless you’re hard and early, and even then you have to explain not being the NK after that. I thought you played a good scumgame, but tbh I think you prob should have made different NKs. I don’t think the people you focussed on eliminating were doing a lot, and I think that made it easier to eliminate your partners. Killing me/jjh early would prob have been better I think, as it would have let you control the momentum and direction of the game more.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:49 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 2480, eth0s wrote:In hindsight I dont think there was any way for me to back up his claim as either alignment (as it seems like it all hinges on me taking damage which i did not know of).
Part of our role meant that when we shot you the first time all mod messages the next phase would be missing the letters TOAST.
Heat Up: Each night you may target a player, dealing 1 hit of damage to them. A player with 2 hits of damage on them at the end of the night dies.
Toasted (Feedback Disruptor): due to the pain from being heated in a toaster, feedback received the day after a player is hit by "Heat Up" will lack letters of the word TOAST. This happens regardless of damage nullification.
Short Circuit (Conditional Bomb): if you are targeted by a liquid based active ability, your electrical parts get damaged and you blow up, dying and taking out a player of your choice.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:30 am

Post by Adorable »

If we did end up mass claiming, I would have been scum reading Menalque and Elbirn for claiming Roleblockers. Menalque said he roleblocked me last night which looked like scum motivation who figured out I was the Motivator and it looked like he wanted to prevent me on motivating more players. eth0s could have easily tried to redirect the lynch to Menalque or Elbirn if he didn't get killed last night.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:22 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 2493, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 2480, eth0s wrote:In hindsight I dont think there was any way for me to back up his claim as either alignment (as it seems like it all hinges on me taking damage which i did not know of).
Part of our role meant that when we shot you the first time all mod messages the next phase would be missing the letters TOAST.
Heat Up: Each night you may target a player, dealing 1 hit of damage to them. A player with 2 hits of damage on them at the end of the night dies.
Toasted (Feedback Disruptor): due to the pain from being heated in a toaster, feedback received the day after a player is hit by "Heat Up" will lack letters of the word TOAST. This happens regardless of damage nullification.
Short Circuit (Conditional Bomb): if you are targeted by a liquid based active ability, your electrical parts get damaged and you blow up, dying and taking out a player of your choice.
I'm confused how this is supposed to help me clear you. I dont receive feedback for anything so if that applies to me then I fail to see how I would have any feedback to reference
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:23 am

Post by jjh927 »

Claiming that would have completely cleared suji to me at least
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:24 am

Post by jjh927 »

I made a role doing a similar thing with the letters MILK in a game Gamma was in
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2475, eth0s wrote:
In post 2428, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2373, jjh927 wrote:After the TL flip I had a bit of a theory about a bus driver existing but I'm not sure about it
Fun fact, that was ones of the developmemt roles, specifically for eth0s
I never thought about keys like that. Glad I didnt get bus driver tho tbh
bus keys lmao
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2495, eth0s wrote:
In post 2493, Sujimichi wrote:
I'm confused how this is supposed to help me clear you. I dont receive feedback for anything so if that applies to me then I fail to see how I would have any feedback to reference
Yeah this the thng I most should have made sure to have my backup aware of
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”