mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 874, mastina wrote:Okay, so.
Xayah is confscum. We know this due to the fact that scum got a doublekill last night and the scum decided to kill both the other people spared (not to mention the fact that scum chose to spare Xayah in the first place).

I investigated Chemist last night and got an innocent result.

Which means that the scumteam is either Xayah/Elements or Xayah/Oversoul.

It should be pretty obvious which one I believe is the case.
HURT: Xayah

Kinda flabbergasted the scum didn't choose to force-lynch me and didn't nightkill me tho because frankly I thought everyone figured out I was the cop?
^Pagetopping this.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by mastina »

(For the record my plan was to spare Oversoul and use that as one investigation, then cop Xayah--when Xayah was spared tho, I opted for the coinflip in Chemist/Elements. I was confident Oversoul was town then and while I am obligated to have doubts, I still am fairly confident in it now.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:09 pm

Post by mastina »

For the record: we lynch the confscum Xayah today and then I eat the nightkill so it won't be my decision tomorrow between Elements/Oversoul but I have a strong preference for it being Elements as the final scum. Plenty of evidence for that, too. Like this.
In post 538, chennisden wrote:
In post 532, Elements wrote:Did everyone decide this game had no rvs and not tell me?
why are people still tring this?
In post 673, Wisdom wrote:If we had to lynch, id go for nacho, xayah, or elements.
(I mean we know Wisdom was 1-1 here, the question is whether he was 2-1 or 1-2, and I favor him being 2-1 due to trusting in his competency.)
In post 669, Nymph wrote:Lets not spare Elements or Wisdom.
In post 644, Nymph wrote:I don't like Elements anymore.
These kills all seem to have something in common......
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by mastina »

For the record, in Xayah's iso, her interactions between Oversoul and Elements are, unfortunately, fairly similar, but of the two, her interactions with Elements look far more buddy-buddy than her interactions with Oversoul.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by mastina »

Actually reading Elements's iso:
1: It is godawful. Go read it yourself, it's utterly devoid of anything.
2: This looks like the same scum Elements I saw from Make Me Regret This UPick in how devoid it is of sustenance.
3: Elements's read trajectory on Xayah screams scumbuddy in that he barely interacted with her, his interactions were fairly fake, he distanced but avoided bussing, and then conveniently forgot altogether he even HAD a Xayah scumread where she disappeared from his suspect list for no discernible reason.

Pretty much all the cards are there.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by mastina »

Also, while Oversoul's iso is, sadly, mostly devoid of Xayah content and nothing he's posted strongly screams "not her scumbuddy", overall when isoing him his content/contributions throughout the whole game just look a lot more town.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 794, popsofctown wrote:
Spare Votecount 3.3>
Oversoul ------
(3)
Oversoul, Nachomamma8, mastina

Wisdom --------
(1)
Xayah

Not sparing:
- (3) Elements, Wisdom, Chemist1422
Fight Votecount 3.3>
Nachomamma8 -
(4)
Wisdom, Elements, Xayah, Chemist1422

Not Fighting:
- (3) mastina, Nachomamma8, Wisdom
Oversoul was also the one not on the godawful Nacho lynch wagon.
In post 722, popsofctown wrote:
Ginngie -------
(5)
Wisdom, Xayah, Nymph, Elements, Ginngie

Not sparing:
- (3) Nachomamma8, mastina, Chemist1422[/area]
Fight Votecount 2.<3
mastina -
(2)
Nymph, Nachomamma8

Not Fighting:
- (7) mastina, Ginngie, Xayah, Oversoul, Wisdom, Chemist1422, Elements
Notably, Elements has voted with Xayah twice; Oversoul has been not voting with Xayah twice.

So then the question you'd have to ask would be; would the scum avoid voting together to try and not attract suspicion, or would the scum try to make sure that the wagons THEY want to go through, go through, in a game where scum desperately need every edge that they can get? I lean towards the latter.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by mastina »

Also, since I don't trust y'all to understand WHY Xayah is confscum,
In post 1, popsofctown wrote:
Neutral Route:
If at least one player was Spared and at least one player was Fought, the game enters the Neutral Ending. All Spared players rejoin the game, and the number of Spared mafia members (but not their identities) is revealed.
The mafia get one kill on Night 4,
plus one more if a mafia member was Spared
Last night, if the spare PT had no scum in it, then the mafia would have only gotten one kill.

For the mafia to get two kills, they needed to have had a mafiate spared.
In post 866, popsofctown wrote:
Xayah has been
spared.
Xayah was spared.
In post 868, popsofctown wrote:It is now Night 4, night actions are due in 48 hours
(mafia don't get additional time for the additional kill):
(expired on 2019-11-05 20:06:42) [/color]
The mod announced that scum got a doublekill here--by announcing scum got a doublekill here, the mod was announcing that one scum was spared.
In post 870, popsofctown wrote:Rakan and Ginngie have been nightkilled. They were vanilla town.
A fact confirmed by the deaths of both Rakan and Ginngie.

Rakan and Ginngie were the other two members of the spare PT.
There was guaranteed to be one scum in the three spared, due to the double kill.
Xayah was spared.

So between these facts.
I hope it is clear to you that Xayah is literally modconfirmed scum and I don't need to pull out hairs trying to convince you of this.

Today, we are NOT going to try and find the final scum. We are going to lynch the confirmed scum.

While I BELIEVE that Elements is the final scum--there's a shitload of evidence supporting this and very little suggesting it's Oversoul--we lynch the confscum, Xayah, today, and then tomorrow Oversoul and Elements present their cases to whoever the scum in them left alive.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 708, Ginngie wrote:wisdom focus on Elements
In post 705, Ginngie wrote:I cite everything regarding elements, latest post about mastina is what I believe
In post 694, Ginngie wrote:
In post 680, Elements wrote:
In post 679, Ginngie wrote:I want elements to explain his transitions of his reads and citing evidence
Spoiler:
In post 458, Wisdom wrote:yeah lets spare rakan
In post 492, Wisdom wrote:spare rakan cmon. Just 3 days left.
In post 493, Wisdom wrote:Otherwise ill switch to chennis.

Pushing for the Rakan spare with three days to go and acting like there's no time.

Constantly saying he doesn't want to be spared. The first time, fine you want to contribute, the next however many times combined with "i want pacifist" trying hard to be townread and become the de facto 5th spare to win scum the game.

Spoiler: Elements heals Rakan literally the next post after Wisdom says to heal Rakan
In post 492, Wisdom wrote:spare rakan cmon. Just 3 days left.
In post 493, Wisdom wrote:Otherwise ill switch to chennis.
In post 494, Elements wrote:Wisdom don't want to be slung into the spared PT
HEAL: rakan

Spoiler: Then later advocates for the Rakan heal, and has Wisdom as his top townread
In post 502, Elements wrote:also rakan heal yourself
In post 639, Elements wrote:Town

Wisdom

He actively sheeps his top town read and then goes on to declare his top townread is his scum read for the plan he fucking sheeped.

DONT FORGET that this occurs because he tried to scum read me for having TMI in a post, everyone said no and he backed off immediately.

The slot, and deepest apologizes to chenn, is not fucking town.
In post 693, Ginngie wrote:lynch Elements tomorrow
There's just no way
These are also relevant to why I lean Elements as being the final scum over Oversoul.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:09 pm

Post by Elements »

HURT: xayah
Mastina, before xayah was spared who did you think was scum?
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:11 pm

Post by Elements »

HURT: pops
All my completed games
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

Oh nice then it is Elements. I’m pretty much conftown since they didn’t put me into the spare group despite me being the most likely spare
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:39 am

Post by Oversoul »

As scum if we were just gonna spare scum and then kill the spare room, then I would have made sure it was me in that situation. Especially if my partner is maria who is much better at scum
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:44 am

Post by Oversoul »

Selfishly I just want to go for the win today because of my 3p LyLo ptsd from baton Pass where I got lynched despite being obvtown but I know that’s not gonna happen. *sigh*
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:16 am

Post by mastina »

In post 884, Elements wrote:HURT: xayah
Mastina, before xayah was spared who did you think was scum?
Before Xayah was spared, I thought it was you + Chemist.
To answer your question of, "if only one of me/Chemist were scum who would be more likely scum between Xayah/Rakan?", my answer was going to be Xayah, because I believed in the NKA for why Rakan was town.
In post 887, Oversoul wrote:As scum if we were just gonna spare scum and then kill the spare room, then I would have made sure it was me in that situation. Especially if my partner is maria who is much better at scum
While I believe you are town, Oversoul, to play devil's advocate, I should mention that regardless of who is scum in you/Elements, sparing Xayah was a mistake. :P

Xayah was more likely to endgame than you, but she was also more likely to endgame than Elements, too. Making her be confscum was just a misplay regardless of who was scum--so was deciding to spare a scum in the first place rather than just mislynching someone and going for a single kill to be honest. (Mislynching someone + a single nightkill = still two scum-controlled deaths, except town isn't given a confscum from it. Whereas sparing scum into a doublekill = two scum-controlled deaths, at the expense of outing the spared scum as being scum.)

Optimal scum play would've been forcing a mislynch then using a nightkill.
The second-most optimal scumplay would've been sparing the non-Xayah scum who was unlikely to endgame and relying on Xayah's strength as a scum player to see her through. (Not that that'd have worked since I'd have investigated her if given the chance and made her be confscum from it, but IN THEORY this was the smarter play than what they went with.)

So regardless of who is scum in you/Elements, the scumteam made a massive misplay in making the least-optimal choice in their actions.

That having been said: given your experience as a player versus Elements's experience as a player, I find it MORE LIKELY that Elements would make this sort of misplay than you would, so while this isn't evidence for you being town in the way you
think
it is, I STILL think that it IS evidence for you being town, just...for different reasons.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Elements »

In post 889, mastina wrote:That having been said: given your experience as a player versus Elements's experience as a player, I find it MORE LIKELY that Elements would make this sort of misplay than you would
I feel personally attacked and offended by this.
All my completed games
Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Xayah »

HURT: Xayah
"Nice world. It would be a shame if something bad happened to it."

Gameplay account of MariaR
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

Minimalist VC: 2 voters, mastina and Xayah, are voting for Xayah to be fought.

Overdue flavor first, then a real VC
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Elements »

I have gone through Xayah's iso and found the scum master plan! The scum game plan was for Xaylah to push "Chem/ele/over" as the potential scum to lead to a mislynch at mylo within that group to end the game. This makes the Xayah spare make a lot of sense. It takes out the otherwise confirmed town early giving less time for them to help discuss the game state and forces the important decision to be made.

Now, you may be saying "But elements that incriminates you as much as oversoul" and by itself, yes it does. However, Xayah started to lead oversoul out from that as the game went on trying to paint oversoul in the more favourable light before the clinch moment.

Spoiler: Torn Notebook
Setting up the chem/ele/over endgame options
In post 148, Xayah wrote:I feel like when I read into anything Chen/Ele/Oversoul are saying in regards to each other it’s like a clique talking in girl talk about meta I have no idea about. So you guys having reads on them has me ???
In post 558, Xayah wrote:That seems like Ele/Chem/Oversoul from what I can tell. So I blame them~
Starting to distance oversoul from the group.
In post 634, Xayah wrote:Really as long as Chem Ele don't get spared I'm okay with things atm. I guess Oversoul too
In post 837, Xayah wrote:
In post 833, Oversoul wrote:Xayah, why are you now comfortable townreading me when you were not before? If I'm not mistaken, wasn't I a stronger scumread for you?
I thought scum was in you Chem/Ele for some time now. But the day before when Wisdom was going on about how you and Nacho were a team and Nacho made this case. I figured the best way for me to get information was to vore Nacho. If he flipped scum then yay he was scum. If he flipped town than you're probably town. I've always had a hard time reading you. In the dance game I thought you were town when you were scum. So, I'm going to trust in Nacho and hopefully in others. I also feel better about this because it's basically a cop check fmpov. Since I'm confident in Rakan and Ginngie town.

I want to know why people townread Mastina.
I've had a scumread on Chem for most of the game and it hasn't really faded. For Elements some people say he's in his town meta but I just don't get his play. It pings me. So to say I townread you would be wrong. I think you're townier than the options left.

This post was modified from its original form in a use of mod discretion. It is almost certain Elements intended to use pop-open spoiler tags, but even if he didn't I would be interested in taking some kind of action because {spoiler} tags have known issues with mobile viewing and it is important for all slots to maintain equal access to game content.
A totally unaltered form of this post was posted in the mod PT and can be reposted if somehow necessary

Pop-open spoiler tags require some type of title and Elements' BBCode error is not providing one at all, so as an "NAI" title the Undertale item "Torn Notebook" is his pop-open title.
-popsofctown
All my completed games
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:36 am

Post by popsofctown »

Fight Votecount 4.0
Elements -----

mastina -

Xayah -
(2)
mastina, Xayah

Oversoul ----

Chemist1422 -

Not Fighting:
- (3) Elements, Oversoul, Chemist1422

Xayah was aghast at the deaths of Ginngie and Rakan. Ginngie, who had always spoken positively and supportively of Xayah's local power. And Rakan, a vulnerable soul that was exactly the person Xayah needed to protect. And if their strengths were reversed, someone Xayah knew would protect her.
"I have lost all my honor. It's my time to go," she said solemnly. She planted her favorite spear in a knot in a tree, and stepped forward until the point lightly poked her chest.
"You said never to watch an episode of Mew Mew: Kissy Cutie without you, Rakan. And this way, I most certainly won't," she said, holding her determined gaze forwards.

(expired on 2019-11-12 23:06:42)
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:37 am

Post by popsofctown »

post 870
has now been amended to include flavor.
"Well, I..."
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

Intent to hammer
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Elements »

In post 896, Chemist1422 wrote:Intent to hammer
Why chemist why!
All my completed games
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 897, Elements wrote:
Why chemist why!
Maybe because the self-vote was basically a scumclaim?

Unless mastina has any more thoughts she wants to get out
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Elements »

In post 898, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 897, Elements wrote:
Why chemist why!
Maybe because the self-vote was basically a scumclaim?
She was already confirmed scum
All my completed games

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”