jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by jjh927 »

The morning has ended. The mage stone has been selected.

StoneVotesVoters
Warrior Stone0-
Thief Stone1Dongfish
Mage Stone2gobbledygook, Something_Smart
Not Voting-Eve, Wake88, Alimdia

Learning some magic will help augment all my other skills, so that's always good.
Last edited by jjh927 on Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by jjh927 »

The day begins!

You know, on the one hand it's nice that the game is getting more playable as I remove mods, but on the other hand I wanted to be able to run the game with all those mods?

PlayerVotesL-XVoters
Eve1L-2gobbledygook
Not Voting------Something_Smart, Eve, Dongfish, alimdia, Wake88

The day will end in (expired on 2020-03-10 00:00:00) or when a lynch is achieved.
With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch- but the mage stone is active so make that 3.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

please let’s end this game
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

VOTE: Eve
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Eve »

isn't it just alimdia? always suspected that guy

VOTE: Alimdia

i don't mind getting lynched - it's actually one of my favourite pastimes so i really should thank you guys for this

thank you
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1400, jjh927 wrote:The morning has ended. The mage stone has been selected.

StoneVotesVoters
Warrior Stone0-
Thief Stone1Alimdia
Mage Stone2gobbledygook, Something_Smart
Not Voting-Eve, Wake88, Dongfish

Learning some magic will help augment all my other skills, so that's always good.
Uhh... We voted for the the stone
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by wrong fish »

Fucking hell.
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 1351, wrong fish wrote:VOTE: Thief
I don't know what this changes if anything
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1407, wrong fish wrote:
In post 1351, wrong fish wrote:VOTE: Thief
I don't know what this changes if anything
Oh that's mb

I removed your vote instead of Alimdia's
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by alimdia »

VOTE: Eve
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by jjh927 »

PlayerVotesL-XVoters
Eve3Lynchgobbledygook, Something_Smart, alimdia
Alimdia1L-2Eve
Not Voting------Dongfish, Wake88

The day has ended because a lynch was achieved.
With 6 alive it took 4 to lynch- but the mage stone is active so make that 3.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I'm pretty sure this has got to be the mod causing the remaining issues.

. . .

Yeah that's it! The game works totally fine!

Eve has been lynched!
Eve was aligned with the
mafia
! - Note: Eve wouldn't actually flip here due to Mastina's role but as Eve is the last scum the game is ending.

Spoiler: Flip
Hullo Eve! Your role PM is based on Bulletproof Khajit, and you are aligned with the mafia!

Mod: Bulletproof Khajit
Alignment: Mafia
Associated Stone: Thief

Role:
Traitor: The rest of the mafia do not know who you are, but do know that a traitor exists. If you survive being nightkilled by one of them, you will be recruited as a full scum member who can perform the factional kill and has PT access.
Deathproof: In a phase in which the Thief Stone is active, you will be fully deathproof, and immune to both lynches and kills.

General Flavour:
Bulletproof Khajit is a cheat mod, plain and simple, that makes Khajit humorously strong.

How does the role link with the flavour:
Khajit are not trusted by Skyrim's masses. Probably has something to do with them being good at sneaking around. And of course, making them extremely tough is only beneficial if you're playing one.

Scum Stuff:

Data corrupted

You win when the mafia controls at least 50% of the vote during the day phase.
Last edited by jjh927 on Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by jjh927 »

With that, the game has ended in a
town win!

Now it's time to start putting mods back in until the game breaks again!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Roles:
Scum:
Spoiler: GIF
Hullo GuyInFreezer! Your role PM is based on CBBE, and you are aligned with the mafia!

Mod: CBBE
Associated Stone: None

Role:
Compulsive Death Janitor: When you die, the next 2 flips will be janitored, and neither role nor alignment will flip. If you are lynched, your own flip will be janitored in place of one of the 2 flips.

General Flavour:
I shall say no more than an excerpt from the mod's description, which says all anyone needs to know:
CBBE replaces the vanilla female body that all adult female characters (player and NPC) share, with one that is fully customisable through the BodySlide tool and BodySlide's RaceMenu Morphs plugin. By default there are three nude options available that don't require anything but installation, as well as three underwear styles for these body shapes.

When you remove this mod from the game, you're gonna have missing textures all over the place.

Scum Stuff:

Your scumbuddies are Pine and some traitor you don't know about. Your scum PT is here and you can perform a factional nightkill in addition to any other abilities you may have.

Spoiler: Pine
Hullo Pine! Your role PM is based on Improved World Map with Roads, and you are aligned with the mafia!

Mod: Improved World Map with Roads

Role:
Motion-Predicting Rolecop: Once per night, you may target a player and predict whether or not they will act. If you are correct, you will determine their role.

General Flavour:
Improved World Map with Roads was actually, if I recall correctly, the first Skyrim mod I ever downloaded. Giving up fast travelling generally serves to enhance your gameplay experience- provided you can actually figure out where the hell you're supposed to get around some mountain properly, which is where this mod comes in.

You've got a very good map there. If you can figure out whether someone is going somewhere, you can figure out what they're up to.

Scum Stuff:

Your scumbuddies are GuyInFreezer and some traitor you don't know about. Your scum PT is here and you can perform a factional nightkill in addition to any other abilities you may have.

Spoiler: Eve
Hullo Eve! Your role PM is based on Bulletproof Khajit, and you are aligned with the mafia!

Mod: Bulletproof Khajit

Role:
Traitor: The rest of the mafia do not know who you are, but do know that a traitor exists. If you survive being nightkilled by one of them, you will be recruited as a full scum member who can perform the factional kill and has PT access.
Deathproof: In a phase in which the Thief Stone is active, you will be fully deathproof, and immune to both lynches and kills.

General Flavour:
Bulletproof Khajit is a cheat mod, plain and simple, that makes Khajit humorously strong.

Khajit are not trusted by Skyrim's masses. Probably has something to do with them being good at sneaking around. And of course, making them extremely tough is only beneficial if you're playing one.

Scum Stuff:

Your scumbuddies are GuyInFreezer and Pine, but they don't know who you are.

Town:
Spoiler: pops
Hullo popsofctown! Your role PM is based on Scaling Stopper, and you are aligned with the town!

Mod: Scaling Stopper
Alignment: Town

Role:
Level-Based Rolestopper: Once per night, you may target a player. If their role has a stone associated with it, and its path level is equal to or higher than the current cycle number, their night actions cannot fail and they will be protected from one nightkill.

General Flavour:
Scaling in Skyrim is indeed pretty immersion breaking. It is perfectly believable that some people or things are stronger than others- less so that the general strength of everything there is will increase as the dragonborn levels. There should always be lowly bandits. Stronger bandits should exist, but they shouldn't suddenly become the rule rather than the exception because one guy got really tough.

If your level is strong enough for wherever you happen to be, you shouldn't expect anything to go wrong.

Spoiler: Dongfish
Hullo Dongfish! Your role PM is based on Really Useful Dragons, and you are aligned with the town!

Mod: Really Useful Dragons

Role:
Level 5 Innocent Child: Whenever any path level reaches level 5, you will be confirmed as town. Rolecops will determine that you do something at level 5, but not your full role.

General Flavour:
We were so preoccupied with whether or not we could, we didn’t stop to think if we should.

When you're levelled up enough to fight that first dragon near Whiterun, it'll be pretty clear that this mod is working.

Spoiler: gobbledygook
Hullo gobbledygook! Your role PM is based on Apocalypse, and you are aligned with the town!

Mod: Apocalypse
Associated Stone: Mage

Role:
Jack of All Trades: You may perform any number of the following actions by PMing the mod. However, you cannot perform an action if it would take the total number of actions you have performed throughout the game to a number above the current Wizard path level.

-Mind Vision: Target another player. If they receive a result during the night, you will also receive that result.
-Soul Cloak: Any players who die in this phase will be added to a new PT with you instead of the dead thread.
-Perilous Path: Target a player. You may target yourself. All other non-killing actions targetting that player will fail.
-Alarm: Target a player. You may target yourself. You will be alerted if another action targets this player, but not told who targeted or with what.
-Slay Living: (Day phase only.). Target a player who is 1 vote away from being lynched. They immediately are treated as requiring 1 less vote to be lynched.
-Summoning Rune: Target a player. All players who target that player with non-killing actions this phase will be added to a PT.

General Flavour:
Apocalypse is a magic mod that adds a ton of cool spells. Personally I think it's very nicely balanced while also adding a plethora of tools for a mage to use that otherwise wouldn't exist. Some of the spells are actually more cool than they are useful.

I think this is self-explanatory.

Spoiler: Aeronaut
Hullo Aeronaut! Your role PM is based on Immersive College of Winterhold, and you are aligned with the town!

Mod: Immersive College of Winterhold

Role:
Neighbour: You are in a hood with some other guild related mods, linked here.
Roleblocker-Jailkeeper: Once per night, you may target a player to cause any actions they perform that night to fail. If the Wizard path is level 5 or more, they will also be protected from any killing actions.
Leveller: During the night, if the Mage Stone is active, the level of the Wizard path will increase by 1.

General Flavour:
Immersive College of Winterhold is a neat little mod that makes the college more of a college. NPCs actually hang out and practice magic, and there's lots of magical stuff you can look at and learn about to gain experience. It also lets you yield the archmage position at the end of the questline to Tolfdir who is, in almost all cases, far more qualified than the dragonborn to be archmage. Although the mod does also make the room you get as a perk of being the archmage far more enticing. . .

It's all about guilds and growing your magical power.

Spoiler: alimdia
Hullo alimdia! Your role PM is based on Localised Thieves Guild Jobs, and you are aligned with the town!

Mod: Localised Thieves Guild Jobs

Role:
Tracker-Watcher: Once per night, you may target a player to learn the names of all players they target in that night. If the Stealth Archer path is level 5 or more, you may instead target a player to learn the names of all players who target them.
Leveller: During the night, if the Thief Stone is active, the level of the Stealth Archer path will increase by 1.

General Flavour:
I feel like this mod is a must-have for any playthrough in which you decide to do the Thieves Guild questline. Being able to choose the location in which you get a radiant quest makes the end bit where you have to complete a load of radiant quests in a load of different locations so much less dumb and time-consuming. It also adds some stuff for taking on challenges and completing jobs within a certain amount of time for extra pay, although that can be a bit overpowered in terms of making money.

It's all about guilds and honing your abilities as a thief.

Spoiler: Wake88
Hullo Wake88! Your role PM is based on ESF Companions, and you are aligned with the town!

Mod: ESF Companions
Associated Stone: Warrior

Role:
Bodyguard-Elite Bodyguard: Once per night, you may target a player. If they would be killed, you will be killed instead. If the Board and Sword path is level 5 or more, any attackers will also die.
Leveller: During the night, if the Warrior Stone is active, the level of the Board and Sword path will increase by 1.

General Flavour:
ESF Companions is actually one of my favourite mods because it does some things with the companions that makes them actually fill a crucial role for any warrior playthrough- it adds the ability to spar with the NPCs, allowing you to train your combat skills without any risk. Which makes sense. It's an immersive way of training. And that alone is great, but it also adds some things that were removed from the main release of Skyrim for whatever reason, like some radiant quests and Aela accompanying you on your trial if you did more quests for her.

It's all about guilds and training as a warrior.

Spoiler: TiphaineDeath
Hullo TiphaineDeath! Your role PM is based on Immersive Weapons, and you are aligned with the town!

Mod: Immersive Weapons

Role: Weaponsmith (Path Cop): Once per night, you may target a player to learn the stone associated with their role PM, if any. If the Warrior Stone is active, you may instead target two players.

General Flavour:
I've always seen Immersive Weapons as a core mod that should always have its place in a load order. The main reason for this is the diversity it brings; no more is it 3 types of one-handed weapon and 3 types of two-handed weapon. Well, actually it still is, but what Immersive Weapons treats as an axe for game reasons is not necessarily an axe.

You can determine what kind of build someone is going for by the weapons they carry.

Spoiler: Sujimichi
Hullo Sujimichi! Your role PM is based on Sneak Tools, and you are aligned with the town!

Mod: Sneak Tools

Role:
Vigilante: Once per night, if the Thief Stone is active, you may target a player and kill them.

General Flavour:
Sneak Tools adds things that augment the stealth experience. That ranges from being able to slit throats rather than sneaking up behind someone and doing that three strike power attack with dual daggers to identity concealing masks. Particularly interesting is that the mod allows for extinguishing fires, removing light and making it easier to sneak around.

If you sneak up on somebody and slit their throat, they die.

Spoiler: Zenith
Hullo Zenith! Your role PM is based on Here There Be Monsters- The Call of Cthulhu, and you are aligned with the town!

Mod: Here There Be Monsters- The Call of Cthulhu

Role:
Oracle- Once per night, you may ask the mod one of the following questions, filling the blanks with whatever word you like. Player names count as single words. You may only ask each question once.

-Is ____ aligned with ____?
-How many living players have role PMs associated with the ____ stone?
-Is there a ____ in the game?
-How many ____-aligned players are still alive?
-What is ____'s flavour?

If you ask a question, and the mage stone is not active, you will also develop the highest modifier in the following list that you do not already have:
-Macho- If your death would be prevented by another role that targets you, you will still die.
-Confused- You may not fill in blanks with words containing the letter “E”.
-Eccentric- You must receive permission from another player to change your vote, or it will not count. Your first vote each day does not need permission.
-Suicidal- At the end of the day phase, you will die.

General Flavour:
I'm aware you specified “Lovecraftian Horror Mod” but this is the only one I'm aware of. This particular mod takes those Lovecraftian influences from the Dragonborn DLC into a whole different dimension. Several, even.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Spoiler: Blatant Scum
Hullo Blatant Scum! Your role PM is based on Violens, and you are aligned with the town!

Mod: Violens

Role:
Killmove Settings: Once per night, if the warrior stone is active, you may change one of the following game settings from false to true or vice versa:
-Killing actions cannot be roleblocked- False
-Kill-immune roles (eg bulletproof) are enabled- True
-The factional nightkill has unique kill flavour- False
-Players associated with the Warrior stone can place hammer votes- True
-Players associated with the Thief stone can place hammer votes- True
-Players associated with the Mage stone can place hammer votes- True

Any settings changed will be publicly announced.

General Flavour:
I actually mostly use Violens so that NPCs can't use killmoves on me because I think killmoves are bullshit and always feel cheated by the inability to dodge just because you're low health. But aside from being able to make the player immune to killmoves, Violens has a whole menu full of settings regarding killmove animations and their triggers.

This is self-explanatory.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Night actions:
Spoiler: N1
Mastina kills popsofctown
Eve is currently deathproof
Pine didn't submit an action

pops targets Eve. Eve is successfully rolestopped
Dongfish does nothing
gobbledygook does nothing
Aeronaut roleblocks alimdia
alimdia attempts to track Aeronaut but is roleblocked and gets no result
Wake bodyguards Aeronaut
TiphaineDeath is already dead
Sujimichi kills Pine
Zenith asks "What is everyone's flavour?"
Blatant Scum does nothing

Spoiler: N2
Mastina kills xtoxm
Eve is not currently deathproof
Pine is dead

pops is dead
Dongfish does nothing
xtoxm roleblocks gobbledygook
alimdia tracks xtoxm to gobbledygook
Wake bodyguards Dongfish
TiphaineDeath is dead
Sujimichi does nothing
Zenith asks "Is gobbledygook aligned with dongfish?"
Blatant Scum is dead

Spoiler: N3
Mastina kills Sujimichi
Eve is currently deathproof
Pine is dead

pops is dead
Dongfish does nothing
xtoxm is dead
alimdia tracks Mastina to Sujimichi
Wake bodyguards Dongfish
TiphaineDeath is dead
Sujimichi kills Mastina
Something_Smart asks "How many 3P-aligned players are still alive?". Answer is 0
Blatant Scum is dead
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Scum PT - took me ages to realise I hadn't released these but it's done now
Guilds PT
Dead PT
Last edited by jjh927 on Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Setup was more townsided than I intended. I think I resisted the urge to gate most of the roles more by stone, and that was a mistake because I should have done exactly that.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

Thank you for moderating, jjh927. I enjoyed this game. I also enjoyed playing with everyone here.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by alimdia »

Awesome that we didn't vote thief stone on the last day!
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by alimdia »

I'm ok with releasing hood PT.
Aeronaut roleblocks alimdia
alimdia attempts to track Aeronaut but is roleblocked and gets no result

xtoxm roleblocks gobbledygook
alimdia tracks xtoxm to gobbledygook

alimdia tracks Mastina to Sujimichi
lmao all my tracks were okay but also useless at the same time, hence why I never claimed. Watcher would have arrived too late.

@Dongfish, I know you had an IC role but that doesn't mean you just tunnel on me all the time. I changed my viewpoint after a while, maybe you should too. Plus, its not like you gave this game your full attention. You kind of just floated after claiming IC. Quite disappointing from your play (fish) in my very first newbie game on this site.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 1393, wrong fish wrote:
In post 1392, alimdia wrote:UNVOTE:

DF, is your thing actually IC or dayvig?

Idm not getting a lvl 5 power for myself
Both. We can shoot at lvl 4 and then we get confirmed at lvl 5, so you die and then we get confirmed no matter what.
Why did you state this when according to the moderator, this power did not exist?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by alimdia »

I didn't believe him anyway because everyone that had an extra power got it at lvl 5. But at that point with the mastina flip, gobble and DF were basically cleared.

Nice work on the vigs Suji, I thought you'd have tried taking a shot at Eve since I've never heard deathproof before, only lynchproof.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

Thank you. I did not want to take the chance on Eve given what had happened during the Day phase as, though I had not heard of a deathproof role, did not want to take the chance on his save from death extending to the Night phase as well. In addition, I did state that it was between you and mastina at the end of day, and I did not want to deviate that in case it impacted other roles as well.
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Eve »

In post 95, Xtoxm wrote:I think eve gave up prematurely, wake and alim both were lynchable
maybe! probably should've tried to claim some kind of detahproof townie while thief stone is active but i didn't think anyone would believe me for withholding that info earlier
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Eve »

In post 20, Eve wrote:
In post 4, Pine wrote:Stealth archer. They all end up as stealth archers anyway, might as well do it on purpose.

Disappointed I didn't get my colored arrows mod. I have a couple of ideas, but they can wait for morning, just turning in at almost half past 1AM.
stealth archers are amazing - every time i play skyrim i tell myself that i'll make a different build this time for sure but nope - it always comes down to stealth archer probably the most fun though so not a surprise

pops is right but cruel - i was looking forward to taking to my neighbours alimdia and the two others but whatever

VOTE: Thief Stone
In post 1008, Eve wrote:recruit me to the neighbourhood pls guys
these were my traitor crumbs

i was hoping all the talk about stealth archers to Pine would tip him off that i was the traitor

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”