Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Deimos27 »

Instead of healing me (superobvconftown) Tux heals Holden (the nulliest of nulls). Scum #2 identified.
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Mikul »

Full disclaimer, will actively contribute to this as much as possible. Dropped another game because I had to pick between them but will be less active than I normally am for a week or so.

VOTE: battlemage

I remember you.
" I don’t believe in the gods’ existence. Man is the master of his own fate, not the gods. The gods are man’s creation to give answers that they are too afraid to give themselves."

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 26, Mikul wrote:Full disclaimer, will actively contribute to this as much as possible. Dropped another game because I had to pick between them but will be less active than I normally am for a week or so.

I remember you.
this is a scummy intro. I see lots of words and excuses. It reads "Please don't vote for me for lurking"

VOTE: Mikul

Also you only remember me because I had you completely nailed in our last game.
which you won
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Deimos27 »

The lack of willingness to wagon mastina is clear confirmation that the slot is scum.
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 27, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 26, Mikul wrote:Full disclaimer, will actively contribute to this as much as possible. Dropped another game because I had to pick between them but will be less active than I normally am for a week or so.

I remember you.
this is a scummy intro. I see lots of words and excuses. It reads "Please don't vote for me for lurking"

which you won

You can go see that I asked to be replaced in the other game if you want. I signed up with this ages ago and didn't want to ask to be replaced because of how much work the mod put into it

But yes I will be "lurking for a bit"

Corona virus restrictions lifted more locally so playing catch up at work. Take that as you will
" I don’t believe in the gods’ existence. Man is the master of his own fate, not the gods. The gods are man’s creation to give answers that they are too afraid to give themselves."

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Mikul »

And failed to convince anyone quite miserably :)

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 29, Mikul wrote:

I remember you.

which you won

You can go see that I asked to be replaced in the other game if you want. I signed up with this ages ago and didn't want to ask to be replaced because of how much work the mod put into it

Corona virus restrictions lifted more locally so playing catch up at work. Take that as you will
You misunderstand me grasshopper. I'm not questionning the validity of your excuse, I'm saying that you really didn't need to make it. This isn't gonna be a quick day, I don't think you being quiet for a week would have made any difference.

Yo Deimos, I've got one!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Deimos27 »

You no like wagonz, Mikul?
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 32, Deimos27 wrote:You no like wagonz, Mikul?

I hate rvs in general, much less random wagons when they solve nothing during rvs

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 30, Mikul wrote:

And failed to convince anyone quite miserably :)
it's not my fault you killed me, and some townie replaced in running a gambit of "how can I make my slot look as scummy as possible". :facepalm:

I would have eaten you for lunch, and toast for breakfast. ;)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 33, Mikul wrote:

I hate rvs in general, much less random wagons when they solve nothing during rvs
you could self-vote then if you don't want to commit? confessions always welcome
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 31, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 29, Mikul wrote:

I remember you.

which you won

You misunderstand me grasshopper. I'm not questionning the validity of your excuse, I'm saying that you really didn't need to make it. This isn't gonna be a quick day, I don't think you being quiet for a week would have made any difference.

Yo Deimos, I've got one!

No I quite need to make it. I typically post vomit and am insanely active. If scum is looking at my past games and makes the argument for lurking and innactivity when I never am in other games, it could be compelling.

Better to preface it early

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 36, Mikul wrote:
In post 29, Mikul wrote:

I remember you.

which you won

Yo Deimos, I've got one!

No I quite need to make it. I typically post vomit and am insanely active. If scum is looking at my past games and makes the argument for lurking and innactivity when I never am in other games, it could be compelling.

why are you not healing me?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

btw Deimos
Spoiler:
I'm the master
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 35, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 33, Mikul wrote:

you could self-vote then if you don't want to commit? confessions always welcome

It's the principal behind RVs. I hate dp1. That will never change. I understand why it can be useful, I also understand why it can be entirely counterproductive to town

Since joining this site I've made an active effort to find value in it but I still loathe it

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 37, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 36, Mikul wrote:
In post 29, Mikul wrote:

I remember you.

which you won

Yo Deimos, I've got one!

Why would I heal you.

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 39, Mikul wrote:
In post 35, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 33, Mikul wrote:

It's the principal behind RVs. I hate dp1. That will never change. I understand why it can be useful, I also understand why it can be entirely counterproductive to town

Since joining this site I've made an active effort to find value in it but I still loathe it
I can actually understand that. I find I'm a lot better at scumhunting if I stay quiet for the first part of Day 1. But it's less fun!

make me immortal
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 40, Mikul wrote:
In post 36, Mikul wrote:
In post 29, Mikul wrote:

I remember you.

which you won

Yo Deimos, I've got one!

Why would I heal you.
might help town win innit
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 42, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 40, Mikul wrote:
In post 36, Mikul wrote:
In post 29, Mikul wrote:

I remember you.

which you won

Yo Deimos, I've got one!

Why would I heal you.
#nofaith

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Mikul »

To be perfectly honest I'm not even sure how to do that.
It's my first game using that feature. But I'll pick someone at some point

Is it in the options like vote ?

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 43, Mikul wrote:
In post 42, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 40, Mikul wrote:
In post 36, Mikul wrote:
In post 29, Mikul wrote:

I remember you.

which you won

Yo Deimos, I've got one!

Why would I heal you.
#nofaith
#iwrotethisscript
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Deimos27 »

I don't consider making the excuse particularly AI. I'm considering whether it's AI that there was no engagement with the page of game so far, apart from the excuse.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 44, Mikul wrote:To be perfectly honest I'm not even sure how to do that.
It's my first game using that feature. But I'll pick someone at some point

Is it in the options like vote ?
nah just use the tags me and Deimos used.

also you jumped early with the honesty. Maybe I'm right again!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 39, Mikul wrote:Since joining this site I've made an active effort to find value in it but I still loathe it
I mean
I don't consider solo wagoning a player like Battle Mage a particularly effective attempt at finding value
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 46, Deimos27 wrote:I don't consider making the excuse particularly AI. I'm considering whether it's AI that there was no engagement with the page of game so far, apart from the excuse.
What is there to engage with ?

There is chest bumping saying you two are amazing at mafia and starting a random wagon

I'm not sure how you expect me to respond to that but I've explained why I disagree with it lol

- Ragnar Lothbrok

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”