Mini Theme 2164: Betrayal Mafia I (Game over!)

lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Mini Theme 2164: Betrayal Mafia I (Game over!)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:44 am

Post by lilith2013 »

B
ETRAYAL
M
AFIA
I
:
T
HE
E
XPERIMENT

W
ELCOME TO THE HOUSE ON THE HILL.

brought to you by Lilith
reviewed by Something_Smart
backup mod: also Something_Smart

P
LAYER
L
IST:

01. Gamma Emerald*;*
02. SirCakez
03. GeorgeBailey*
04. CreativeMod1*
clidd
Albert B. Rampage
Flavor Leaf
Pine**;**
Chara
LavarManos
07. Bingle
Nosferatu**
DKKoba
DoctorPepper*
I Keep Siteflaking
PenguinPower*
the worst
11. Fun and Games*
Ydrasse
Noraa
Tsunami Slayer
beeboy*;*
JohnnyFarrar
* prodded. ; separation of day phases.

A
LIVE AND
W
ELL

Spoiler:
Gamma Emerald
SirCakez
CreativeMod1
DkKoba
the worst
Tsunami Slayer
JohnnyFarrar

D
EAD AND
G
ONE

Spoiler:
GeorgeBailey,
TEST SUBJECT
, was eliminated Day 1
Bingle,
TEST SUBJECT
, was eliminated Day 2
Fun and Games,
TEST SUBJECT
, was eliminated Day 3
LavarManos,
DOCTOR
, died Night 3
Flavor Leaf,
DOCTOR
, was eliminated Day 4
I Keep Siteflaking,
DOCTOR
, was eliminated Day 5

W
ATCHING
F
ROM THE
S
HADOWS

Spoiler:
no one

E
VENTS:

ABR replaces clidd | Night 0 starts | Dawn 1 starts | Day 1 starts | GeorgeBailey is eliminated | Night 1 starts | I Keep Siteflaking replaces DoctorPepper | Dawn 2 starts | Day 2 starts | JohnnyFarrar replaces beeboy | Chara replaces Pine | Noraa replaces Ydrasse | LavarManos replaces Chara | Bingle is eliminated | Night 2 starts | Dawn 3 starts | Day 3 starts | DkKoba replaces Nosferatu | Fun and Games is eliminated | Night 3 starts | the worst replaces PenguinPower | LavarManos dies | Dawn 4 starts | Day 4 starts | Flavor Leaf is eliminated | Night 4 starts | Dawn 5 starts | Day 5 starts | Tsunami Slayer replaces Noraa | Game over
Last edited by lilith2013 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:18 pm, edited 42 times in total.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:50 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Game Rules

adapted from Micc/northsidegal/Plotinus

General Rules/Game Etiquette
  1. Obey all site-wide rules.
  2. You may not quote private communication of any kind into game threads, including from one game-related thread to another. This includes moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind, as well as posts from your personal PT. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
  3. There is to be NO personal communication outside of game-related threads. You may not discuss this game outside of game-related threads created by me. You may not discuss any other ongoing games in this thread.
  4. Do not post in the game thread or any private topics following your death, with the exception of the dead thread.
  5. Do not use encryption, hidden text or excessively small text in your posts.
  6. Abusive or toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Personal attacks are not allowed. I have a lower tolerance than most and may give warnings or force replace players for abusive/toxic behavior at my discretion.
  7. Breaking rules or pretending to break rules may result in moderator action.
Deadlines
  1. Deadlines are 10 days for Day phases, 48 hours for Night phases, and 24 hours for Dawn phases.
  2. Deadline extensions are given only in extreme circumstances.
  3. You may submit actions via PM or your personal private topic (via PT highly preferred). DOCTORS must decide who is performing the factional abilities each Night. Only the most recent submission will be counted.
  4. Night and Dawn choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your Night action choice in your personal PT/via PM by the posted deadline, I will assume you take one action to explore a room and do not use any other actions. If I do not receive your Dawn choices in your personal PT/via PM by the posted deadline, I will randomly select your choice for you.
Voting
  1. A simple majority of all living players must agree on one person (via voting) for an Elimination to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down). If no one has a simple majority of votes at deadline, a No Elimination will occur.
  2. Once an Elimination or No Elimination has been reached, votes and unvotes will no longer be counted. Players may still post in the game thread until the thread is locked.
  3. Votes must be bolded or use the [.vote] tags to be counted (e.g.
    Vote: Player
    or VOTE: Player). Vote tags are highly preferred.
  4. Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.
  5. You may
    Vote: No Elimination
    - a simple majority of votes is required to send the game to Night phase with a No Elimination.
  6. Spelling does not count; votes made using nicknames or abbreviations will be counted at my discretion. Fake vote gambits should be executed at your own peril. If I think it's a vote, then it's a vote.
  7. Votes in spoilers will not be counted.
Activity
  1. Prods of missing players will be issued after 48 hours of Day inactivity.
  2. A prodded player has 24 hours to respond to the prod, after which time a replacement search will begin. The prodded player may re-enter the game so long as no replacement has been found.
  3. A player who has been prodded 3 times is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
  4. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than 48 hours, please PM me or post in the thread to declare V/LA.
  5. I reserve the right to force replace players who need extensively long V/LA at my own discretion.
  6. Naked prod dodges do not reset your prod timer. There must be game-related content in your post in order to prevent prodding.
Moderator Information
  1. My color is
    #551A8B
    . Please do not use these colors or similar purples.
  2. Any in-thread communication meant for me should be bolded and include "@mod"
  3. Any situation not explicitly covered by these rules is subject to moderator discretion and will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:00 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Y
OUR
P
RESENCE
I
S
R
EQUESTED

You are cordially invited to a dinner party at the House on the Hill this evening.

It was a dark and stormy night..

You received an invitation to dinner at the house on the hill. When you arrived and everyone was seated at the dinner table, the lights suddenly went out. In the suffocating darkness, a booming voice announced:

“WELCOME, LITTLE LAB RATS. THE TRUE PURPOSE OF YOUR INVITATION HERE IS TO FIND SUBJECTS FOR A SERIES OF HUMAN EXPERIMENTS RUN BY THE DOCTORS IN THE ROOM. IF YOU WANT TO ESCAPE THIS HOUSE ALIVE, YOU’LL HAVE TO KILL ALL THE DOCTORS BEFORE WE CAN PERFORM OUR EXPERIMENTS! MWAHAHAHahaha..”

The lights turned back on and you began to look at each other suspiciously, then scrambled to flee the room. Each guest ran in a different direction..
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:04 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Last edited by lilith2013 on Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:06 am

Post by lilith2013 »

W
IN
C
ONDITIONS

TEST SUBJECTS
(town) win when all
DOCTORS
are dead.

DOCTORS
(mafia) win when any of the following conditions are satisfied:
1) Their number is equal to or greater than the number of remaining
TEST SUBJECTS
at any point during the Day phase, or
2) The number of activated
LABS
is equal to or greater than the number of remaining
TEST SUBJECTS
, and the Voice (leader of the
DOCTORS
) is still alive, or
3) The number of activated
LABS
is strictly greater than the number of remaining
TEST SUBJECTS

HOW TO ACHIEVE WIN CONDITIONS:

Some combination of the following can be used to achieve win conditions:
  • Eliminate players with your vote.
  • Kill players by attacking them until any stat is reduced to 0.
  • Activate or Destroy
    LABS
    using Knowledge rolls.
Last edited by lilith2013 on Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:15 am

Post by lilith2013 »

P
LAYER
A
BILITIES

STATS

There are 3 stats, each with a range of 1-6. All players start with 3 in each stat, and if any stat reaches 0, you die immediately.
  • Strength - used for attacking/defending
  • Speed - used for increasing # of actions per night (you can take 1/2 your speed, rounded down, actions per night, but can always take a minimum of 1 action even if your speed is below 2)
  • Knowledge - used to activate and destroy
    LABS
Stats can be increased or decreased by using Items, abilities, and Rooms. Any time you take physical damage, such as after being attacked, you take that damage by lowering your stats (allocated to Strength and Speed in any combination you choose).

DICE ROLLS

All dice rolls are based on a d3 die with values of 0, 1, and 2. Each roll will either be assigned a fixed number of dice (i.e. "roll 2 dice") or will be assigned to a stat. For all stat rolls, you will roll the number of dice equivalent to the level of your corresponding stat. For example, if you had a Knowledge stat of 3 and needed to make a "Knowledge roll of 4 or higher," you would roll 3 dice (corresponding to your Knowledge stat), each with values 0/1/2, and the sum of those dice would need to be 4 or higher to succeed on the roll. Attack/steal rolls counts as Strength or Speed rolls, depending on which stat you are using to attack.

ACTIONS

All players are able to perform as many of the following actions as they would like:

1) Give any of your Items to another player by PMing me or posting the following in your personal PT: Give [Item Name] to [Recipient Name]. During the Dawn and Day phases, this is effective immediately and cannot be retracted. Items that are given during the Night phase are resolved at the end of the Night phase, so can be retracted until the resolution of Night actions occurs.

2) Use as many personal abilities, abilities gained from Items, bonuses from Events, etc as you would like, following the guidelines provided on when these abilities can be used.

3) Each Night phase, perform up to [half your speed rounded down, with a minimum of 1] of the following actions:
  • Explore the house:
    you find a new Room, which could contain one of the following: Items, Events, Rooms with permanent actions, or
    LABS
  • Interact with an existing room:
    you can travel to a Room with a permanent action and activate the action, or travel to a discovered
    LAB
    and try to Activate or Destroy the
    LAB
    . To Destroy a
    LAB
    , you must specify which
    LAB
    you are traveling to and make a Knowledge roll of 4 or higher on unactivated
    LABS
    , and 6 or higher on activated
    LABS
    TEST SUBJECTS
    do not know what is required for the
    DOCTORS
    to activate a
    LAB
  • Attack someone or steal an Item:
    I roll your Strength x dice versus your chosen opponent’s Strength x dice. If you win, your opponent takes the difference between the rolls in physical damage (allocated across Strength and Speed in any combination they choose). If you lose, nothing happens. You can also specify beforehand that you would like to steal an Item instead of dealing damage. If your roll is at least 2 higher than your opponent’s roll, you successfully steal a random Item. If your roll is at least 4 higher than your opponent's roll, you will also receive a list of the Item names in your opponent's possession as of the beginning of the action phase and can select which Item you prefer to steal. Steal Items will be distributed based on roll priority. Regardless of the number of actions you can take per night, you can only attack/steal once per night.
Last edited by lilith2013 on Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:46 am

Post by lilith2013 »

P
LAYER
A
CTIONS

RESOLUTION/INTERACTION OF NIGHT ACTIONS
  • Night actions will be resolved in the following order: 1) use of Items/abilities already in possession; 2) exploration of Rooms; 3) interaction with Rooms; 4) attacks/steals; 5) giving away and receiving Items.
  • Generally player actions of the same type will resolve simultaneously.
  • More than one player can attack the same player or interact with the same room per Night.
  • You are not allowed to send me conditional actions (i.e. "if I discover an Item room, then attempt to Activate X LAB").
  • Players may interact with non-public permanent Rooms by submitting Night actions that specify the name of the Room. If such a Room exists, they will interact with it; otherwise the action will be lost.
PERMANENT ACTION ROOMS/LABS
  • Depletable permanent action Rooms are not depleted until the end of the Night in which they are depleted, meaning multiple players will be able to take the action even if normally the action would no longer be available after it has been used.
  • To Destroy a
    LAB
    , you must specify which
    LAB
    you are traveling to and make a Knowledge roll of 4 or higher on unactivated
    LABS
    , and 6 or higher on activated
    LABS
  • TEST SUBJECTS
    do not know what is required for the
    DOCTORS
    to activate a
    LAB
  • LABS
    are not Activated or Destroyed until the end of the Night in which they are Activated/Destroyed, meaning multiple players will be able to successfully Activate or Destroy a
    LAB
    in the same Night. You do not gain any actions back if there are duplicated efforts. You will be notified of your result as if you were the only player interacting with the
    LAB
    that Night.
  • Destroying
    LABS
    resolves after activating
    LABS
    , meaning that a
    LAB
    can be destroyed immediately after it has been Activated, but will require a Knowledge roll of 6 or higher if that particular LAB was successfully Activated on the same Night instead of the default roll of 4 or higher.
  • Once a
    LAB
    has been Destroyed, it can no longer be Activated. Destroyed
    LABS
    are removed from the game.
ATTACKS/STEALS
  • Unless otherwise specified (e.g. by Items/abilities), each player may only perform a total of one attack or steal per Night, regardless of their action threshold.
  • By default, attacks will use a Strength roll. Certain abilities or Items may allow you to use Speed instead.
  • You can only wield one weapon per attack or steal. Declare which weapon you are using when indicating Night actions. Each attack or steal you perform can use a different weapon.
  • Steals cannot be performed using ranged attacks (i.e. while using weapons like a gun or crossbow; ranged weapons will be indicated in their card).
  • Attacks will resolve as if everyone attacks at the same time but players do not take damage until all attacks are over, meaning that even if you were to die, you will still be able to make any attacks you had sent in before dying.
  • Because attacks are resolved after most other Night actions, if you were to die due to attacks, the other actions you took that Night will still resolve successfully, with the exception of giving away/receiving Items. Giving/receiving Items will be canceled.
  • Damage taken from attacks will be publicly announced, but not the identity of the attacker. The damaged player will then be able to allocate their damage to their stats during the Dawn phase.
  • The identity of the attacker will be privately sent to the defender after all Night actions resolve.
  • If a player takes enough damage that they would automatically die, their death will be effective as of the beginning of the Dawn phase.
  • Steal priority is assigned based on the magnitude of the win, with highest magnitude first. If multiple people are successful in stealing items from the same person, priority for items is based on advantage in their rolls (their attack – opponent defense roll is their advantage). The highest advantage will receive one item possessed by the player; the second highest advantage will receive one of the remaining items; and so on. If there are more players than there are items available to steal, remaining players will fail to steal.
  • Any player who rolled a steal advantage higher than 4 will be able to see the target player's list of Items available for stealing and can select one Item they prefer to steal. (They are not guaranteed to steal that Item if someone with a higher steal priority also chooses that Item.)
GIVING ITEMS
  • Players can give each other Items at any time by PMing me or posting in your personal PT the following:
    Give [Item Name] to [Recipient Name]
  • During the Dawn and Day phase, this is effective as of the PM and is permanent.
  • During the Night phase, giving and receiving Items will resolve at the end of the Night phase, after other actions are resolved.
  • Once the action resolves (i.e., as of the PM during Dawn/Day phases, and as of the night action results during the Night phase), giving away Items cannot be undone.
  • During the Night phase, since the action resolves at the end of the phase, you may cancel giving Items after you submitted the initial action, up until the deadline to submit Night actions.
  • During the Night phase, since the action resolves at the end of the phase, you may use an Item immediately before giving it away.
  • Each Item can only be given away once per Dawn/Day/Night cycle. For example, if Player A gave an Item to Player B during Day 1, Player B could not give the Item to anyone until the start of Day 2.
RESULTS
  • Rooms are discovered randomly.
  • Private results are typically sent at the beginning of the Dawn phase, and public results are typically announced at the beginning of the Day phase.
  • Players will receive private notification of the Rooms they discovered, any Items they gained, and the results of any other actions they took at the beginning of the Dawn phase.
  • Players will also receive private notification of any attacks/steals they defended, their attackers' identities, and the results of those attacks/steals, at the beginning of the Dawn phase.
  • The discovery of permanent Rooms is announced at the beginning of the Day phase, but not by whom they were discovered.
  • When Activating or Destroying
    LABS
    , you will be notified of your result at the beginning of the Dawn phase as if you were the only player interacting with the
    LAB
    that Night.
  • There will be a public announcement of the final result of all player interactions with each
    LAB
    at the beginning of the Day phase.
  • Players will be privately notified if their steal attempt failed because the person no longer possessed any Items (they will receive the same message regardless of whether this occurred due to the target player giving away Items or all other Items possessed by that player were already stolen).
  • A personal PT will be provided to each player for resolution of Night actions and notification of results. This PT can also be used for notes and submissions of night actions.
Last edited by lilith2013 on Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:06 am, edited 8 times in total.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:58 am

Post by lilith2013 »

G
ENERAL
S
ETUP
I
NFORMATION
  • All threads are open at all times unless otherwise specified.
  • Game has a Night start. Because the Haunt starts on Day 1, on Night 0 players cannot attack/steal.
  • The game begins with one
    LAB
    available for actions.
  • Players can choose to use as few as zero of their actions during each Night phase.
  • If a player does not submit actions during the Night phase, I will by default assume they use one action to explore Rooms and do not perform any other actions.
  • If a player dies (regardless of how they died), the list of their Items will become public and players can attempt to steal Items from the dead player’s body beginning with the following Night phase. No defense roll is applied; Items will be distributed according to highest roll priority.
  • Reasons for deaths (excluding eliminations) are not revealed.
  • Players receive their personal results from Night actions at the end of the Night phase.
  • Each Day will start with a 24 hour Dawn phase, in which players can choose which Item to steal, how to allocate damage received, and make any other choices required as a result of their Night actions, which will resolve at the end of the Dawn phase. During this time, the main thread will be open but updated stats and Rooms will not yet be available.
  • Votes may be placed during the Dawn phase but will be effective as of the beginning of the Day phase. It is possible for the Day phase to be completely skipped.
  • All players will receive a personal PT in which they can post notes. In addition, the personal PT will be used for submitting night actions and receiving notifications of results.
  • Each player's life story and background provides them with a unique special ability called a Career, which is not linked to their alignment. (See sample role PM below.)
PUBLIC VERSUS PRIVATE INFORMATION
  • Player stats are always public.
  • The discovery and possession of Items is private.
  • The status of available permanent Rooms/
    LABS
    will be publicly announced at the beginning of the Day phase. The availability of permanent Rooms to interact with is publicly announced again at the end of the Day phase.
  • Permanent Rooms are by default revealed when discovered, though it is possible for a discovered permanent Room to not be revealed. Players may choose to interact with a non-public Room by specifying its name; if such a Room exists, they will interact with it, otherwise the action will be lost.
  • The usage of Items and abilities, attacks/steals, and actions taken, as well as individual results of interactions with Rooms, is private.
  • Stat changes will be publicly shown via player stats being public, but not the name of the Item or Room that was used or who caused the change in stats.
DOCTOR FACTION
  • DOCTORS
    do not have a factional nightkill. Instead,
    DOCTORS
    have an additional factional attack they can use once per Night (in addition to their personal actions) by nominating one of the
    DOCTORS
    to perform the attack. The attack counts as an additional action for that
    DOCTOR
    and the nominated
    DOCTOR
    can use any stat modifications, abilities, etc. in their possession on this attack in addition to any personal attacks made. However, this attack will never be shown as attributed to a specific
    DOCTOR
    , but instead will appear as if “a
    DOCTOR
    ” attacked (i.e., identity will always be private for factional attack). This factional attack does not count towards the personal limit of actions taken.
  • DOCTORS
    have a factional
    operation
    ability. Each night, they can select one player to operate on and increase or decrease that player's Knowledge by 1.
  • DOCTORS
    have an additional 1-shot factional ability that makes all
    DOCTOR
    attacks anonymous on the night this ability is used.
  • The
    DOCTORS
    are able to choose who will play the Voice.

NOTE

Although this game is Betrayal-themed, I have not used any actual Haunts from Betrayal (at least to my knowledge) and I have made up new cards for most parts of the game – Rooms, Items, Omens, Events, etc. This means that 1) the game cannot be figured out or broken via knowing the game, so there is also little disadvantage to not having played the game; and 2) if you have not yet played the game, there will hopefully be no spoilers.

Last edited by lilith2013 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:58 am

Post by lilith2013 »

S
AMPLE
R
OLE
PM

Each player's life story and background provides them with a unique special ability called a Career, which is not linked to their alignment. A sample role PM would be as follows:

W
ELCOME
T
O
B
ETRAYAL
M
AFIA
I
:
T
HE
E
XPERIMENT
Hello, Lilith. You are a
TEST SUBJECT
. You win when all
DOCTORS
are dead.

You have a personal PT, located
here
. You can use this PT to take notes if you wish. Your PT is also where all personal night actions should be submitted and where you will receive all private results and notifications.

You have the power of your vote and the following abilities (full description listed in the rules):
1) Give any of your Items to another player at any time.
2) Use as many personal abilities, abilities gained from Items, bonuses from Events, etc as you would like.
3) Perform up to [half your speed rounded down, with a minimum of 1] of the following actions each Night:
  • Explore the house.
  • Interact with an existing room.
  • Attack someone or steal an Item (max of 1 per Night phase).
Career
You are a
. Once per game, you can modkill one player.
Starting stats
Strength:
Speed:
Knowledge:

*Note that the above Career is not included in the game and is meant for illustrative purposes only.

Last edited by lilith2013 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

reserved
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

All role PMs have been sent! Please confirm by posting the name of your Career in your personal PT.

As a reminder, this game has a
Night 0
start. Everyone may submit Night actions for Night 0, but attacks and steals are not allowed.
DOCTORS
may use their non-attack factional ability.

The game will officially start once everyone has confirmed, although you may post in any PTs and submit Night actions before then. Once everyone has confirmed, I will start the Night timer of
48 hours
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

P
ERMANENT
R
OOMS
C
URRENTLY
A
VAILABLE:
N
IGHT
Permanent Action Rooms
  • None
LABS
  • Robert Heath Lab (unactivated)

Please read Player Abilities and Player Actions to learn what Night actions are available for you to perform each Night. During Night 0, attacks and steals may not be performed. This means that players can either explore Rooms or interact with the currently available
LAB
during Night 0 (and as stated above,
DOCTORS
may use their factional operation ability during Night 0 but no other factional abilities).

You may submit your actions via PM or your personal PT, although personal PT is highly preferred (I will be posting whatever you PM me in the PT anyway).

P
REGAME
FAQ
(above setup sections have been updated accordingly)

1. How do I roll for my actions?
    All rolls will be made by me in the mod PT so that I can resolve everything simultaneously and keep everything organized. At the end of each Night phase, you will always be notified of what you rolled for each action you took that Night.
  2. What does it mean to make a dice roll?
    Each die has values of 0, 1, and 2. Each roll will either be assigned a fixed number of dice (i.e. "roll 2 dice") or will be assigned to a stat. For all stat rolls, you will roll the number of dice equivalent to the level of your corresponding stat. For example, if you had a Knowledge stat of 3 and needed to make a "Knowledge roll of 4 or higher," you would roll 3 dice (corresponding to your Knowledge stat), each with values 0/1/2, and the sum of those dice would need to be 4 or higher to succeed on the roll. Attack/steal rolls counts as Strength or Speed rolls, depending on which stat you are using to attack.
  3. What stat is used for attacks? Can I choose?
    By default, attack rolls will use the Strength stat. Certain abilities or Items may allow you to use Speed instead.
  4. Can a LAB be Activated after being Destroyed?
    No,
    LABS
    can no longer be Activated after they are Destroyed. Destroying a
    LAB
    removes it from the game.
  5. Does every player have a different Career?
    Yes, each Career is unique to the player.
Last edited by lilith2013 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:44 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Giving everyone another (expired on 2020-09-14 09:44:49) to confirm before I begin looking for replacements.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:53 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Now searching for a replacement for
clidd
, who has not confirmed. He may keep his spot if he confirms before a replacement is found.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Albert B. Rampage replaces clidd.

Night 0 starts now and ends in (expired on 2020-09-16 20:01:57). Please see for Night 0 information, including your options for Night actions and the currently available rooms for interaction.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

D
AWN
O
NE
begins now, and ends in (expired on 2020-09-17 22:50:48).

Check your personal PTs for results of your night actions and make any required decisions before the Dawn phase deadline. If any decisions are left unmade when the deadline passes, I will decide randomly for you.

Note that if you received an Item, you do not have to use it immediately. You can PM me or post in your personal PT at any time during the game to indicate your desired usage of a specific Item. Most Items will take effect during the next Day or Night phase once used.

All players may now post in the game thread. Votes may be posted but will not be counted until the Day phase begins.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by SirCakez »

WASSSSSSSUP
VOTE: nosferatu

Sort of monster I'd expect in a haunted house
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Pine »

VOTE: Penguin

Clearly a bandit.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

VOTE: Fun and Games

We take mafia very seriously here!
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
CreativeMod1
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

VOTE: SirCakes

I will unvote when I get a cake
♪ ♫
I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original
♫ ♪
Come play: Codenames! | Taskmaster!
GTKAS!
It's easier to message me on Discord: CreativeMod1#3798
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hi I just paid 40 bucks for games I might not be able to play for a while ama
VOTE: beeboy
until he obvtowns I'm considering him likely scum
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE: doctorpepper

long time, no see!

and hi everyone!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

VOTE: Nosferatu

For playing with the lights
GeorgeBailey
CreativeMod1
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Gamma, that sucks...what game and why can't you play it for a while? :(
♪ ♫
I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original
♫ ♪
Come play: Codenames! | Taskmaster!
GTKAS!
It's easier to message me on Discord: CreativeMod1#3798
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 21, Ydrasse wrote:VOTE: doctorpepper

long time, no see!

and hi everyone!
Man you pulled a fast one on me last game!
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”