Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 994, Titus wrote:After I flip town, jjh will go after gamma.
The twins will lurk.
When have you known me to ever lurk, especially as scum?
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 992, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 978, Chara wrote:the only townread on me i really like is bob's. it's so earnest and multi-faceted.

Nancy's is in-character but nothing particularly readable, i can't even comment on it's relevance to my scumrange when i don't know her alt, and i'm not asking her to out it.
(also, Nancy, i'd appreciate if you used they/them or it/its for me. <3)
Okay sorry about that. I was concerned that “it/its” sounded disrespectful but if you’re okay with they/them I’ll use that.

Anyway, I sincerely did not mean to insult anyone. I was just legit shocked as to why I was even getting votes after I made it clear I wasn’t tr Vax. I actually thought I might even been the NK but if Titus is scum, it makes sense why I wasn’t.
Twins Akari and Mara
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Twins Akari and Mara »

In post 1025, Momrangal wrote:
In post 994, Titus wrote:After I flip town, jjh will go after gamma.
The twins will lurk.
When have you known me to ever lurk, especially as scum?

Meep
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Mistyx
Red
Jjh927
Twins Akari and Mara (momrangal + akarin)

That's the only theoretical scumlist
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1022, Titus wrote:
In post 1020, jjh927 wrote:I'm pretty sure Titus needed unwnd dead, for example
I could say that about you.

This is a baseless statement.
Say it about me then
In post 523, unwnd wrote:Titus? The thing with me when it comes to Titus is that she made a snap response to a couple of votes and instantly was putting out reads on like 3 players in her #116. That's not a lot of time to start picking out about 3 players. I'm not sure why she'd feel so pressured so early and where all of a sudden she had 3 reads to spat out like that. Since then, she's mostly retained an outside presence (though did A&M, which I agreed with). Bob I was feeling pretty good about early but now it seems like he stopped caring. Loved that fire let under his ass now it's not there lol
In post 612, unwnd wrote:
In post 610, Mistyx wrote:
In post 609, unwnd wrote:From what I can understand, a lot of people think (JJH, A+M, Vax, Misty) are scummy or contain scum.
so what are your individual reads on this group
Vax was a bit weird in my catchup. I'm not ready to call it scum though, just a bit of pings. Why did he call Titus prob town just for like, two posts worth of content. The feeling I got initially from Vax purely from a tonal level is that there a was strange amount of showiness? Showiness in the sense that, they say things like 'Heh, got what I wanted' but it's like cmon you didn't really do anything. It all begs the question what exactly saying these things really mean to Vax. He had another uh, weird vote where he showed up and voted A+M out of the blue in #422.

A+M pinged me a bit more, where I noted her energy (!!!) in her posts, which turned into a scathing amount of words towards people. Lot of this is bad, doesn't like this, writhing negativity. If the danger presents to yourself so obvious, then why are you not doing something? That's something I told myself and then she makes connections like #388 with Red/Catboi for ??? reasons. Just seemed like fake confidence to me. I wonder where she's at and if those inferences were true why she isn't pushing them.

JJH I have literally no read on. He's null. He's said nothing of importance.
In post 616, unwnd wrote:
In post 613, catboi wrote:
In post 609, unwnd wrote:Activity isn't my main tell, it's just a way for me to prioritize my reads and look at a certain view of the game. Right now I'm not really sold on just limming the lurkers, because I don't really feel like the team is just sitting on their ass and being lazy. If we were crunching numbers, I'd assume like..maybe one in the lurkers? My vote on Misty doesn't reflect that I think her activity is scummy, it's that I want her to start focusing and putting more effort into the game.

From what I can understand, a lot of people think (JJH, A+M, Vax, Misty) are scummy or contain scum. There is varying degrees of scum but all of them have been in a position to be wagoned. I personally am skeptical towards this and while nobody has sat here and made a herosolve (thank god), I have to ask myself why. Or even, why people are content with this? D1 is always an awkward place but not so much where people just go 'jee the game is inactive let's just lim the lesser actives' as if scum isn't just paying attention or something? ....In this PList? This is all a bit vague but the point I'm trying to make is that I'm not really feeling like scum are too worried about how this day goes down. Even if Jjh ended up being scum, I don't think it really changes anything. There was a split moment further back where I thought a few people were willing to take more risks and had more compelling votes, but this Jjh wagon is extremely boring.
Well, then who are you pointing at, exactly?
I don't think it happens even if I say it. This is not a confidence thing, it's just that I know it would be a fucking headache. Consider everything that I've spouted out to really get others to think and react to. If we're going in the 4 listed I would go Misty > Vax > A+M > JJH in that order.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm pretty sure jjh needed unwnd dead.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1026, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 978, Chara wrote:the only townread on me i really like is bob's. it's so earnest and multi-faceted.

Nancy's is in-character but nothing particularly readable, i can't even comment on it's relevance to my scumrange when i don't know her alt, and i'm not asking her to out it.
Okay sorry about that. I was concerned that “it/its” sounded disrespectful but if you’re okay with they/them I’ll use that.

Anyway, I sincerely did not mean to insult anyone. I was just legit shocked as to why I was even getting votes after I made it clear I wasn’t tr Vax. I actually thought I might even been the NK but if Titus is scum, it makes sense why I wasn’t.
Ok. I forgive you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by Titus »

While it's been fun fighting a 4 v 1, I'm going off to bed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:54 pm

In post 1031, Titus wrote:
In post 1026, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:

Ok. I forgive you.
I’m still pissed at you especially if you flip scum here.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I don't know what else there is to say but plurality deadlines mean days upon days of this
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I guess I can try to come up with more memes
Twins Akari and Mara
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:59 pm

In post 964, Titus wrote:JJH is trying to eliminate two loud town posters here in addition to shade my work and reads.
Infinity is loud sure, but after your asectic claim you're largely a non-presence.

I locked myself out of this account for a good Portion of d1 but when I logged in, I was far more influential than you are so I have no clue to how you get off at calling me a lurker. I didn't egen get a sense that you scum-read my slot until I became a viable wagon at deadline, and now that I was once one maybe I will be one today?

I feel like that is where you may be going with current line of reason.

Further more, while you're accusing jjh of doing that's you're trying to knock Nancy down a peg because she dares to voice her opinions and is one of the more influential people of today?
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:03 pm

In post 1024, Titus wrote:
In post 1023, jjh927 wrote:Right now there are multiple people that are posing a threat to Titus collaboratively which is itself the real threat
This is jjh just gloating here because he knows most of the people voting with him are town and he knows I'll refuse to say they're scummy because they aren't. Blanket stay the course posting.
So, you never actually scumread me? Because your jump on me seemed really opportunistic. Why vote me instead of just straight up rebuke me for that? I still think your jump on me looked really scummy. When Moongrass swore at me in that S_S game you rightly rebuked them but you never voted them. So explain that to me how your vote on me wasn’t scum indicative.
Twins Akari and Mara
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:06 pm

Space Hydra, magic hydra are town. I can admit my read on bob yesterday was probably wrong, but I still feel weird about Catboi.

Unsure about Chara now too, I feel like it could have easily rode on bob's cred and bank in that "practically masons" read for a while if it were scum

I disagree with Nancy on Raya I think, and I'm not liking titus's chain of attack coming into today
Twins Akari and Mara
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:07 pm

I would vote there but I'm pretty sure she's at L-2 now?
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:08 pm

In post 1028, Titus wrote:Mistyx
Red
Jjh927
Twins Akari and Mara (momrangal + akarin)

That's the only theoretical scumlist
The twins as was Chara, were a possible counterwagon to Vax and just like in that altgame, jjh is probably this game’s Ben.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:12 pm

In post 1038, Twins Akari and Mara wrote:Space Hydra, magic hydra are town. I can admit my read on bob yesterday was probably wrong, but I still feel weird about Catboi.

Unsure about Chara now too, I feel like it could have easily rode on bob's cred and bank in that "practically masons" read for a while if it were scum

I disagree with Nancy on Raya I think, and I'm not liking titus's chain of attack coming into today
Why are you scumreading Chara and Raya? I don’t understand why CB voted me because Vax!scum does in no way spew Misty town, so I still don’t understand that logic.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:15 pm

In post 1039, Twins Akari and Mara wrote:I would vote there but I'm pretty sure she's at L-2 now?
UNVOTE:

for now because I don’t want to rush this. I’m extremely upset with her rn and I don’t like voting when I’m not thinking clearly.

@Mistyx, can you please link/quote those 5 recent scumgames of yours because I tried to look for them and couldn’t find them?
Twins Akari and Mara
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:16 pm

Chara was a scum read yesterday but now, I'm unsure of that read. The posts chara makes today gives them some town points that may be genuine.

I don't remember much about the interaction between Raya and vax, but I think it was practically non-existent
Twins Akari and Mara
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:24 pm

Its way past maras bed time and it's probably affecting her memory.

Mara just did a quick iso on Raya and they did talk about the evil vax man but it was very super late.

Mara is also confused how they go from being not ok with bullying mara to bullying to the point where mara is forced to leave
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:24 pm

In post 849, Raya36 wrote:I'm thinking at least 1 scum is in the Twins, Mistyx, Chara, Red
Well, you already know who I think that is.

I’m actually not sure Titus would be mean to me as scum. Her reaction to me - albeit really hurtful - is giving me doubts.

It’s still of course possible and she was really upset with me in House Party so probably not a good reason for tr her.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:30 pm

In post 1044, Twins Akari and Mara wrote:Its way past maras bed time and it's probably affecting her memory.

Mara just did a quick iso on Raya and they did talk about the evil vax man but it was very super late.

Mara is also confused how they go from being not ok with bullying mara to bullying to the point where mara is forced to leave
Where did she bully you?

Titus - whatever her alignment - has turned my brain into Swiss cheese which totally sucks, just like what happened in CoD. :(
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:34 pm

In post 989, Titus wrote:I really hope Mistyx is town because Nancy's being toxic.

Being scum against her would be a cakewalk.
I honestly don’t know if I can even play anymore because of this. :/
Twins Akari and Mara
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:36 pm

Post Raya pushes mara shortly after titus pushes mara
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by jjh927 »

We cannot rush this

The game is plurality that doesn't have hammer

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”