Chi-Chi, Anti-Fighter Mother
(Eliminated Day 4)
Flea The Magician -
Future Trunks, Fighter Time Protector
(Killed Night 4)
MathBlade -
Ox-King, Anti-Fighter Goon
(Endgamed Day 5).
Last edited by Perfect Cell on Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:13 pm, edited 45 times in total.
Perfect Cell
Perfect Cell
Townie
Perfect Cell
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by Perfect Cell »

Fierce Combatants, Read This First!1. This game may contain some elements that infringe on normalcy. That being said,
I will never lie to you. This game is not bastard.
Everything happens for a reason in this game. If you have a question or do not understand something: Ask.
2. This game is separated by two phases in the day:
Voting Phase
and
Elimination Phase
. Refer to further instructions.
2a. No-Vote is not an applicable choice.
A lim must be chosen!
I will accept no less.
This is my color. If you use it, I will destroy you.

4. Deadline for Voting phase will be 7 Days (1 Week). Following that will be Elimination Phase, which will only be 72 hours (3 Days). After the first nomination, the deadline will rollback 48 hours (Adding two days to the previous established deadline).
5. If you have not posted at least once in 48 hours, you will receive a prod. If you do it again, another prod. 3 prods and you're out and I will seek a replacement.
5a. If you declare
V/LA
within a reasonable time, I will however consider keeping you around.
6. Golden Rule. Treat others how you want to be treated. Do not personally attack others. Do not be a dick, unless you're me. Settle your battles in the Arena.
7. Play to win. No slackers. Show me your full power!
All site-wide rules apply. Do not test me, it will end badly for you.

8a. If you feel someone is breaking a rule: Tell me in private. Do not discuss it in-thread.

Voting Phase1. Votes in this phase will count towards Elimination Phase. A majority selects the nominee. If a majority is not reached, the person with the most amount of Votes will be chosen.
2. I will only accept votes in the format of VOTE: Player or
Vote: (Player).
They will not be counted otherwise.
3. After the first challenger is chosen, the votecount will reset and the process will begin again. Same rules apply. The first nominee may still talk and vote during this process.
4. Once two challengers are chosen, The thread will lock for a brief Twilight. We will then move into
Elimination Phase

Elimination Phase1. In this phase, Only the two nominees may talk. The rest of you must be silent.
1a. Warnings will be issued to those who break this rule. Further punishment according to how many times you continue to do this.
2. The rest of you may HURT: the player you wish to see eliminated. If you wish to show mercy (unvote), you may HEAL: them instead.
4. The person with the most amount of HURT: votes will then be eliminated. So sorry!
5. After that, their flip will be posted and we will go into
Night Phase
6. Do be aware: The game will end if two players are chosen for Elimnation and, no matter the outcome, Mafia will win (for example, if there are 4 players left (1 town, 1 town, 1 town, 1 scum) and two townies are chosen, the game will automatically end in a Mafia win).
6a.
If a scenario presents itself where there is no longer enough players to have an elimination phase (Example: 3 players left), then the day will play out like a regular Xylo.
Last edited by Perfect Cell on Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:57 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Perfect Cell
Perfect Cell
Townie
Perfect Cell
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by Perfect Cell »

Game-Specific1. I am your Moderator of this event. MariaR is my assistant. I am perfect, until I am not.
If I am testing your patience by placing an error in this game, feel free to point it out to me via PM.

2. I do not confirm or deny the existence of an independent faction.
3. I confirm the existence of at least one Mafiosi faction.
4. I confirm that all moderator relayed messages or information is strictly accurate.
5. All roles are assigned randomly. No favoritism.
6. Knowing the flavor will make me happy, but relying too much on it will get you burned. Don't do it.
Last edited by Perfect Cell on Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Perfect Cell
Perfect Cell
Townie
Perfect Cell
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:20 pm

Post by Perfect Cell »

Super-Posting (Special Mechanic)Each player uses Ki by posting. A player will achieve Super-Posting by making more than 60% of the posts after 20 Pages. Super-posting is a debuff that will limit your actions both in-thread and during the night phase. Your actions in NAR will be less prioritized (including beneficiaries done to you) and you may receive a MOD VOTE if you continue posting. After 24 hours your Super-posting will go down by 10%, allowing you to post again. If you are one of the two in Nomination Phase, this mechanic will not be in effect, just don't abuse it. Ki will reset each following dayphase.

General Mechanics1. Mafia may communicate with each other at all times.
2. Mafia may perform factional kill in conjunction with any other abilities unless otherwise specified.
3. Unless otherwise specified, assume that any X-shot abilities are non-refundable if they fail.

Spoiler: Sample Role PM

Welcome to the arena, [Player]. You are
King Kami, Fighter Vanilla

"Do you wish to use the Dragonballs?"

You have your voice and your vote. Use them wisely.

You win if all threats to the fighters are eliminated and at least one fighter-aligned player is alive.
Last edited by Perfect Cell on Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Perfect Cell
Perfect Cell
Townie
Perfect Cell
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:19 am

Post by Perfect Cell »

Invitations (Roles) will now be randomized and sent out to their respective players when I wake up. We will begin once 9/13 players have confirmed.

Make sure that you understand all the rules.
Last edited by Perfect Cell on Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Perfect Cell
Perfect Cell
Townie
Perfect Cell
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Perfect Cell »

All Invitations (Roles) have been sent out to respective Combatants.

If you wish to spectate, PM Me.

Confirmation:
/13
Last edited by Perfect Cell on Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Perfect Cell
Perfect Cell
Townie
Perfect Cell
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Perfect Cell »

I added an extra rule for Elimination Phase. Please read it and understand it.
Perfect Cell
Perfect Cell
Townie
Perfect Cell
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Perfect Cell »

May the First Bout... begin.

with 13 alive it takes 7 to nominate. Nomination Phase 1 ends in (expired on 2021-01-09 22:25:25).

Combatants
Dunnstral (0):
ManWithNoName (0):
Battle Mage (0):
Oil Tycoons (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
Bell (0):
Superbowl9 (0):
Firebringer (0):
kookiemonster (0):
Titus (0):
Flea The Magician (0):
Sugar Cain (0):
Guillotina (0):

Not Voting (13): Everyone.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: bell
obvscum
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Oil Tycoons »

This old man
he came once
he heard dunnstral
was a dunce

With a knick knack
paddy whack
give the dog a bone

This old man
went rolling home

VOTE: Dunnstral
Fire is bad for business.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Its time to get real,

I am going to take you all down in that ring. There aint gonna be a need for a second round, I can beat you all with one hand tied behind my back at the same time! You fools don't know the first thing about the martial arts.

points at Dunnstral

Hey you, punk. Think you are tough enough to take on the peoples champion?!?! Or you going to cower and go home to mommy instead of me wiping the floor of this arena with your butt.

gestures at superbowl9

I bet this guy thinks he is hot stuff. But he has never had to face a real challenger like me! I can lift a hundred scrawny hims with one finger.

looks at Bell

and who invited this clown to this tournament? I thought this was a martial arts tournament, not a weakest human show. Can you even throw a punch pal?

This is gonna be a short tournament and I hope you all don't blink cause you might just miss the whole thing.

VOTE: Battle Mage
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by kookiemonster »

In post 3, Perfect Cell wrote:SUPER-POSTING (SPECIAL MECHANIC)
Each player uses Ki by posting. A player will achieve Super-Posting by making more than 60% of the posts after 20 Pages. Super-posting is a debuff that will limit your actions both in-thread and during the night phase. Your actions in NAR will be less prioritized (including beneficiaries done to you) and you may receive a MOD VOTE if you continue posting. After 24 hours your Super-posting will go down by 10%, allowing you to post again.
cial Mechanic)Each player uses Ki by posting. A player will achieve Super-Posting by making more than 60% of the posts after 20 Pages. Super-posting is a debuff that will limit your actions both in-thread and during the night phase. Your actions in NAR will be less prioritized (including beneficiaries done to you) and you may receive a MOD VOTE if you continue posting. After 24 hours your Super-posting will go down by 10%, allowing you to post again.
Ok but first, why do I have a feeling this was added when unwnd saw me /in?
VOTE: Firebringer

-kookiebearbearnornor
RM + Jungkook

"Fast and loose with this game
We float like a butterfly" - Mon
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 11, kookiemonster wrote:
Each player uses Ki by posting. A player will achieve Super-Posting by making more than 60% of the posts after 20 Pages. Super-posting is a debuff that will limit your actions both in-thread and during the night phase. Your actions in NAR will be less prioritized (including beneficiaries done to you) and you may receive a MOD VOTE if you continue posting. After 24 hours your Super-posting will go down by 10%, allowing you to post again.
cial Mechanic)Each player uses Ki by posting. A player will achieve Super-Posting by making more than 60% of the posts after 20 Pages. Super-posting is a debuff that will limit your actions both in-thread and during the night phase. Your actions in NAR will be less prioritized (including beneficiaries done to you) and you may receive a MOD VOTE if you continue posting. After 24 hours your Super-posting will go down by 10%, allowing you to post again.

-kookiebearbearnornor
Ill give you one thing, coming after the champion with your first swing wasn't a bad move. But you gonna need to get this whole playerlist to go at me at same time to even stand a chance bahahahahaha
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

Howdy!
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 12, Firebringer wrote:
In post 11, kookiemonster wrote:

-kookiebearbearnornor
Ill give you one thing, coming after the champion with your first swing wasn't a bad move. But you gonna need to get this whole playerlist to go at me at same time to even stand a chance bahahahahaha
VOTE: firebringer

bring me some fire
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 14, Battle Mage wrote:VOTE: firebringer

bring me some fire
You swing as hard as your grandmother
Show

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Father..... I trust in your reads

It's time for me to unleash my true potential

GUAHHHHHHHHH

VOTE: firebringer
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 10, Firebringer wrote:Its time to get real,

I am going to take you all down in that ring. There aint gonna be a need for a second round, I can beat you all with one hand tied behind my back at the same time! You fools don't know the first thing about the martial arts.

points at Dunnstral

Hey you, punk. Think you are tough enough to take on the peoples champion?!?! Or you going to cower and go home to mommy instead of me wiping the floor of this arena with your butt.

gestures at superbowl9

I bet this guy thinks he is hot stuff. But he has never had to face a real challenger like me! I can lift a hundred scrawny hims with one finger.

looks at Bell

and who invited this clown to this tournament? I thought this was a martial arts tournament, not a weakest human show. Can you even throw a punch pal?

This is gonna be a short tournament and I hope you all don't blink cause you might just miss the whole thing.

VOTE: Battle Mage
Awesome.

I think this game is fascinating (great game unwnd!) so I apologize to Fire for taking you out so fast, but never in my mafia career will I miss a chance to do this:

swarm:Firebringer

(using "Talented" perk)

And that's one challenge target for today, as far as I'm aware.

For the next one I'm thinking we get Oil Tycoons, mostly because they voted for me. It might be interesting to put one of superbowl or Battle Mage though.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

*adopts battle stance*

HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVOTE: BATTLEMAGEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tune in next week for our dramatic conclusion!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:39 pm

In post 17, Dunnstral wrote: Awesome.

I think this game is fascinating (great game unwnd!) so I apologize to Fire for taking you out so fast, but never in my mafia career will I miss a chance to do this:

(using "Talented" perk)

And that's one challenge target for today, as far as I'm aware.

For the next one I'm thinking we get Oil Tycoons, mostly because they voted for me. It might be interesting to put one of superbowl or Battle Mage though.
*boops*

Wat.

Seriously wat.
Perfect Cell
Perfect Cell
Townie
Perfect Cell
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Perfect Cell »

with 13 alive it takes 7 to nominate. Nomination Phase 1 ends in (expired on 2021-01-09 22:25:25).

Combatants
Dunnstral (1): Oil Tycoons
ManWithNoName (0):
Battle Mage (2): Firebringer, Flea The Magician
Oil Tycoons (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
Bell (1): Gamma Emerald
Superbowl9 (0):
Firebringer (4): Kookiemonster, Battle Mage, Superbowl9, Dunnstral
kookiemonster (0):
Titus (0):
Flea The Magician (0):
Sugar Cain (0):
Guillotina (0):

Not Voting (5): Guillotina, Sugar cain, Titus, Bell, ManWithNoName
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

flea are you scumclaiming on page 1!?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:22 pm

Always <3
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

is firebringer scum too, or are you just buddying him?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note