ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 2146, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:And this is why Noraa is the bestest! <3
<333
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 2148, Jingle wrote:
In post 2144, Noraa wrote:Guys don't fite! No one plays a perfect game and there will ALWAYS be things you can do better in every game. Nothing is ever one person's fault. Either blame everyone or blame no one and then all will be peaceful
^Goodposting

Now's the time to sit back, relax, and let go of the stress of the game. Also, post koala gifs.
can I get my flavor redone since I been a nice leopard? I want the fluffy koala not some random jingle flavor .......

please :oops:
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Noraa »

*fluffy snow leopard
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2149, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:My point is we should have at least got either viable prize suggestions or at preferably prizes that could be verified. People began suspecting me when I refused to move my vote off of Korina to test it for example.
You did have a viable verifiable prize though. The neighborize.

You could also have chosen to say that the tangible results of koalawang were limited shot in nature (they were) and you had chosen to holster them for now (you did) because you thought they might be more useful in the future. Hell, I bet you dollars to donuts that saying those exact words would have solidified a townread from mastina and completely satisfied both ali and jj's setup spec, because generally nothing is more believable as a fakeclaim than outright saying the truth is.

I think the issue you faced was knowing you WERE scum and letting that scare you into thinking you needed a super elaborate ploy, when nine times out of ten the safer route is to just relax into the truth.

There's no such thing as a red role PM, only masons with a nightkill :P
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2151, Noraa wrote:I want the fluffy koala not some random jingle flavor .......
I didn't give a fluffy koala flavor, SM got a picture of a drop bear. :P
This is a Parachute.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Noraa »

I wanna cute snow lep!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Noraa »

Imma call you Jingle, the mean old man if I don't get it + I'll pout about it for a week
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

In post 2153, Jingle wrote:There's no such thing as a red role PM, only masons with a nightkill
This is an absolutely superb way to look at it. :mrgreen:
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I just want to clarify. I would never have seriously considered killing Mastina, had she not claimed an important role and been spewed town by literally being the counterwagon to scum. And she was also hard tr two slots who were suspicious of me. So all of that made her a triple threat basically. Remove anyone of the three and I probably would have targeted elsewhere.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:44 am

Post by jjh927 »

That wagon didn't spew mastina as town at all fwiw

This is one of those things which comes about from mindlessly looking at wagons and treating VCA like it's actually meaningful

Have a look at when in the day the Mastina wagon formed and who was on it, and when they voted Mastina
Mastina wasn't actually a real wagon at the end of day 1
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Noraa »

I was pretty sure massy was scum and didn't care about anything personally
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2158, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I just want to clarify. I would never have seriously considered killing Mastina, had she not claimed an important role and been spewed town by literally being the counterwagon to scum. And she was also hard tr two slots who were suspicious of me. So all of that made her a triple threat basically. Remove anyone of the three and I probably would have targeted elsewhere.
I'm unable to make the value call of whether I would have killed mastina there, but I don't think it was a bad kill based on what you knew. Mastina was softclaiming being strong power and you didn't have the experience with her to know that she was basically hard claiming BG, so she was a decent enough shot, especially given that SS was pretty much guaranteed to be protected at that point. I'm not sure I would have considered Noraa given she was claimed as neg utility and pretty checked out, but I also don't have the personal fear of her you do, BM.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2159, jjh927 wrote:That wagon didn't spew mastina as town at all fwiw

This is one of those things which comes about from mindlessly looking at wagons and treating VCA like it's actually meaningful

Have a look at when in the day the Mastina wagon formed and who was on it, and when they voted Mastina
Hard disagree, the counterwagon to scum is far more often than not town, in like 85% of games I’ve been in/spectated. Especially when scum was a 1 shot dayvig,
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2161, Jingle wrote:
In post 2158, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I just want to clarify. I would never have seriously considered killing Mastina, had she not claimed an important role and been spewed town by literally being the counterwagon to scum. And she was also hard tr two slots who were suspicious of me. So all of that made her a triple threat basically. Remove anyone of the three and I probably would have targeted elsewhere.
I'm unable to make the value call of whether I would have killed mastina there, but I don't think it was a bad kill based on what you knew. Mastina was softclaiming being strong power and you didn't have the experience with her to know that she was basically hard claiming BG, so she was a decent enough shot, especially given that SS was pretty much guaranteed to be protected at that point. I'm not sure I would have considered Noraa given she was claimed as neg utility and pretty checked out, but I also don't have the personal fear of her you do, BM.
+1

Yes, exactly and that’s why the scum discord won’t get released. BM and me got into a massive fight about Noraa. Pooky was basically checked out after Fuzzy failed to claim and got elimed, so he really didn’t even gaf at that point. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

True, I clearly missed that unfortunately and apparently BM missed that as well because he wanted to target SS obviously and not Mastina.

Yeah, in what world is town godfather ever a humongous threat?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2160, Noraa wrote:I was pretty sure massy was scum and didn't care about anything personally
Once you’ve played enough games with Mastina, it’s not that hard to read her. Scum!Mastina is extremely tonally off ftr in my experience. I found this to be true in 3 games where she was scum and none of the games where she was town. That obviously doesn’t work on everyone but it’s pretty reliable for a lot of people.

Only game where that wasn’t super obvious to me was in No Deadlines but that was literally my first time playing with town!Mastina. She had been scum in every single game I’d played with her until that point. But my #1 way to read her correctly is that she has yet to even once ever wrongly sr me, so if she ever wrongly srs me as town, I think that will be obvious. That’s also true for jjh and Dann as well. None of them have ever wrongly sr me ever.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2165, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2160, Noraa wrote:I was pretty sure massy was scum and didn't care about anything personally
Once you’ve played enough games with Mastina, it’s not that hard to read her. Scum!Mastina is extremely tonally off ftr in my experience. I found this to be true in 3 games where she was scum and none of the games where she was town. That obviously doesn’t work on everyone but it’s pretty reliable for a lot of people.

Only game where that wasn’t super obvious to me was in No Deadlines but that was literally my first time playing with town!Mastina. She had been scum in every single game I’d played with her until that point. But my #1 way to read her correctly is that she has yet to even once ever wrongly sr me, so if she ever wrongly srs me as town, I think that will be obvious. That’s also true for jjh and Dann as well. None of them have ever wrongly sr me ever.
Well she was basically the slient town hydra partner to Ank in Labrynth, so can’t count that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2162, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Hard disagree, the counterwagon to scum is far more often than not town, in like 85% of games I’ve been in/spectated. Especially when scum was a 1 shot dayvig,
Mastina wasn't a counterwagon to anyone
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2167, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2162, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Mastina wasn't a counterwagon to anyone
Are we reading the same game? Fuzzy. She was the most likely counterwagon to Fuzzy. :shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by jjh927 »

A counterwagon is a wagon that springs up in response to another wagon. It's not just a wagon that happens to be competing with another one- but I would even argue that the Mastina wagon wasn't even a competing wagon. It just existed but didn't really have anything behind it, and it certainly didn't compete with the Fuzzy wagon in any meaningful sense.

The Mastina wagon peaked at 5 votes, or 4 if you consider the time when the Fuzzy wagon built up. All of these votes were cast at a much earlier part of the day phase and had nothing to do with the Fuzzy wagon.

All of the people who were voting Mastina were fairly inactive and very much passive players who hadn't really stated any reasoning for voting Mastina, and furthermore didn't seem to actually give a damn who ended up getting flipped at the end of the day phase.

The final exhibit for this piece is that everyone on both the Fuzzy wagon and the Mastina wagon were all town. Scum had literally nothing to do with the formation of either wagon.

In other words, anyone who said that Mastina was a counterwagon to scum and is therefore town would have been talking complete nonsense, because there is a complete absence of any of the things that would make it a counterwagon and a further absence of the things that make a counterwagon be town
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

We’ll just have to agree to disagree on that then. Had scum pushed Mastina - which obviously could only have actually happened had Fuzzy claimed, this entire game might have gone differently.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by jjh927 »

That's a completely different thing than what I was disagreeing with

If scum had piled on to Mastina, then yes, it would have been a counterwagon. Howvever, in terms of what happened in this game, it wasn't a counterwagon and there was basically no indication of Mastina's alignment from being a wagon
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2170, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:We’ll just have to agree to disagree on that then. Had scum pushed Mastina - which obviously could only have actually happened had Fuzzy claimed, this entire game might have gone differently.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I was the counterwagon to Mastina

Her wagon stalled......and I was the net best option for some reason. I mean that as few people were actually scumreading me and wagoned me bc of the deadline.

Jingle -
if I survived and shot Mastina day 2 would I have been able to kill her? Just curious.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:53 pm

Post by Jingle »

It would have activated the bp unless the bp had been used already.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”