Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3850 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Unless your partner also becomes easier to lim (which would be a hilarious TMI if that's what you're implying) then it's objectively better for town to have the extra point
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3837, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 3781, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3756, Disaster Cartel wrote:hi MT, nice to have you, sorry you rolled scum although I guess you're p happy about that
Why would i ever be happy about rolling scum genuine question
are you really going to make me find quotes of you talking about how you have higher WIM as scum or can you just admit it and save us both the trouble

because I will go back and find them, because I remember very clearly telling you in a game that I thought you were town partly bc you seemed energised and you said something along the lines of "that's not reliable and if anything is probably +scum for me"
I loathe playing scum, I'm surprised you didn't know

I have a tendency to try hard as scum but that's because i suffer from a fear of letting scummates down, not because i enjoy it
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Disaster Cartel »

SCENARIO 1: we bus NM. the next day, we lim bulge. mom leaves. we're in mylo with two town gone and 3 scum gone. we look p good for having bussed NM all the way through and the day probably goes smoothly.

SCENARIO 2: we kill bulge. NM leaves. mom is limmed. we're in mylo with two town gone and 3 scum gone. the game is a horrible fucking shitfest because our correct push on NM is undermined by having jumped off him to vote bulge despite there being exactly no need to.

let me be very clear: unless you think that we couldn't lim bulge the next day in scenario (1) the two worlds are functionally no different in terms of who is alive. the basically ONLY difference is how we're perceived. so do you disagree that bulge would have been very limmable the next day, or do you not? and if you don't, why did ydra vote bulge? just to make this fun game a little bit extra challenging because it was too easy
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:37 am

In post 3851, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3837, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 3781, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3756, Disaster Cartel wrote:hi MT, nice to have you, sorry you rolled scum although I guess you're p happy about that
Why would i ever be happy about rolling scum genuine question
are you really going to make me find quotes of you talking about how you have higher WIM as scum or can you just admit it and save us both the trouble

because I will go back and find them, because I remember very clearly telling you in a game that I thought you were town partly bc you seemed energised and you said something along the lines of "that's not reliable and if anything is probably +scum for me"
I loathe playing scum, I'm surprised you didn't know

I have a tendency to try hard as scum but that's because i suffer from a fear of letting scummates down, not because i enjoy it
you're being pedantic but w/e

my point is that you hard-efforting this from rep-in is +scum for you, I think, especially when you're so close to the win
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:38 am

like I don't care if it's because you enjoy it or because you feel obligated to do it, the end result is the same in practical terms of how hard you try and the quality of your posting

which is legit impressive, don't get me wrong, I don't have the WIM anymore to try as hard as you are when I rep into a scumgame in the final stages so... kudos
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Hehe well if 3840 is arguing that I seemed to think Venus/DC was the team but i didnt start freaking out til later is some kind of dissonance, sure, you can claim that

In reality i'd liken it more to a mounting storm of sorts where the more i look the more it makes sense and granted it might be because my cakes/notsci/infinity reads are confirm biasing me but wow was I excited about it just a bit ago

Either way I don't really think that's a very convincing point and you'll need to do better
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:40 am

In post 3850, Infinity 324 wrote:Unless your partner also becomes easier to lim (which would be a hilarious TMI if that's what you're implying) then it's objectively better for town to have the extra point
IT'S OBJECTIVELY NOT

okay

I'm going to take a break and make dinner. I feel like infinity is intentionally playing dumb to avoid having to concede this point for the sake of her wincon which is totally fair! but I promised ydra that if I started getting annoyed I would time myself out to avoid repeats of yesterday so that's what I'm doing

I think infinity acting like she doesn't get that 2 points vs 2 points but with much less sus on a scumslot is far worse than 2 points vs 1 point with more sus on a scumslot
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

What, you misinterpreted what I meant by me having high WIM as scum, that's not pedantic. I hate playing scum and do everything i can to limit the amount of time i post by efforting really hard into a smaller amount of posts. It's quite noticeable when you've played with scum!me enough times

So in other words high effort is +scum because i can high effort as both alignments but i dont usually low effort as scum (Unless it's wall street bets mafia sadly). But enjoying it? I cannot say I've enjoyed a scum game, besides the winning
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3857, Morning Tweet wrote:But enjoying it? I cannot say I've enjoyed a scum game, besides the winning
i didnt mean for that to come across like i tend to win as scum >.> i meant i enjoy it when i win as scum but not much else
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:42 am

In post 3855, Morning Tweet wrote:Hehe well if 3840 is arguing that I seemed to think Venus/DC was the team but i didnt start freaking out til later is some kind of dissonance, sure, you can claim that

In reality i'd liken it more to a mounting storm of sorts where the more i look the more it makes sense and granted it might be because my cakes/notsci/infinity reads are confirm biasing me but wow was I excited about it just a bit ago

Either way I don't really think that's a very convincing point and you'll need to do better
morning I could absolutely not care less about what you think, no offence

like I think it's beyond obvious at this point. I get that that's not the case for everyone else because they're seeing this from the outside and I'm seeing it from the perspective of the one being shitpshed lol. but the only reason I'm engaging with you in the first place is to try and show how fake your play has been to those who'll cast the deciding votes
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

The feeling is mutual but i should be allowed to have some fun interacting with you shouldnt i?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3845, Disaster Cartel wrote:(snip)
yea uh there was no other posting you did that suggested distancing with infinity, that's right morning
Is this related to associative tells w/ me and infinity if so i dont really care abt this all that much

So your primary point against me is that I didnt get excited over the DC/Venus prospect until much much later? And of course that i've been driven by an agenda of sorts thruout the catchup but we've been thru that

Well, i suppose we'll see how that stacks up then
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Well that was surprisingly not terrible

I usually stray away from scumreads for fear of conflict, wasn't so bad though

VOTE: Disaster (・ω<)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh but if Disaster is town i dont think there's any hope for me anymore so there's that

Really sorry in advance if the aforementioned "i really fucked up on infinity/notsci" thing comes to fruition
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3852, Disaster Cartel wrote:SCENARIO 1: we bus NM. the next day, we lim bulge. mom leaves. we're in mylo with two town gone and 3 scum gone. we look p good for having bussed NM all the way through and the day probably goes smoothly.

SCENARIO 2: we kill bulge. NM leaves. mom is limmed. we're in mylo with two town gone and 3 scum gone. the game is a horrible fucking shitfest because our correct push on NM is undermined by having jumped off him to vote bulge despite there being exactly no need to.

let me be very clear: unless you think that we couldn't lim bulge the next day in scenario (1) the two worlds are functionally no different in terms of who is alive. the basically ONLY difference is how we're perceived. so do you disagree that bulge would have been very limmable the next day, or do you not? and if you don't, why did ydra vote bulge? just to make this fun game a little bit extra challenging because it was too easy
This incorrectly assumes that the mom lim was a foregone conclusion from scum's PoV at the time. Bork was TRing her and others were trusting his reasoning.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 10:52 am

Post by notscience »

This is really about to come down to which of my two team pairs is more plausible isn’t it.

I’m waiting for skitter.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3856, Disaster Cartel wrote:I think infinity acting like she doesn't get that 2 points vs 2 points but with much less sus on a scumslot is far worse than 2 points vs 1 point with more sus on a scumslot
Again in the second case, the scumslot will literally get limmed and you will end up in the first case? Can someone else help mediate this to me it seems like mena is just wrong here
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3864, Infinity 324 wrote:This incorrectly assumes that the mom lim was a foregone conclusion from scum's PoV at the time. Bork was TRing her and others were trusting his reasoning.
Though, I think this incorrect assumption is a townslip because it shows mena wasn't thinking from scum's PoV at the time.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

UNVOTE:
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I can't even tell what this discussion is about and it's very demoralizing

It's related to the Bulge getting eliminated over NM but i cannot tell what the argument is. Disaster did everything in their power to choose NM over Bulge i dont really get what the discussion is. I agree, NM was a better pick for scum!Disaster like (?) is this related to why Ydrasse suddenly wants it to be Bulge? I dont know?? Why does town!Ydrasse suddenly want bulge?

Sure it's a bad move but it's a WTF move that doesnt make sense for either alignment (ydrasse has had a few of these that confused me) and may i remind you that everyone currently alive seems to have something going for them and something's gotta break

In any case if even you don't think it's Disaster i dont see much point in dragging this on as i would always be one of the eliminations sooo
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Oh, my argument was that it's a good move because then you get to safehouse NM instead of mom which is quite beneficial for scum.

I want to drag this out because I really haven't made up my mind, wanna see what skitt thinks
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I guess im not learnt enough on the subject
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

(D3)
In post 2803, skitter30 wrote:the only two people i'm still quasi-confident on are bork and mena. bork i still think is out of his scumrange and i just don't think mena interacts with nm that way, despite ydrasse's hammer. it's possible i'm getting snowed by the people in this group but i don't think i'm willing to vote there today. if i'm wrong on one of them rn i don't think this is something i can positively identify today with the information i have, and these aren't the people i want to spend today's vote on.
howw is Disaster skitts' best/second best TR for NM interactions, i just dont get it (っ>﹏<)っ

Spoiler: the thing where i see if Venus can win easy by pushing Iverson
In post 2868, Venus Fly Trap wrote:i'm really vibing an iversen vote today
the long awaited tracking if DC/Venus can win via pushing Iverson

Cakes is currently finding Prism extremely bizarre and voting there. Prism is also voting Cakes
In post 2886, Disaster Cartel wrote:I was thinking it was (iverson, cakez, +1) but I’m not really sure if scum play it by bussing here given they’re 1 point from a win

Like it prob depends on how compromised remaining scum feel but I think there’s a strong pull to just play for a win when you’re so close

So if it isn’t both then it’s like probably either or maybe both of mom/infinity + I think I prob need to reconsider notsci at this point
In post 2923, Venus Fly Trap wrote:tfti :(

still convinced that scum were bussing yesterday. ydrasse switching vote to bulge looked really bad and I don't really agree with skitter that mena is super towny :/ or at least towny enough to override how awful the vote switch yesterday was. I feel like scum is mostly within the initial nm wagon and that from the very start of the day they were intending to sacrifice him quickly in order to get rid of bork, and originally I thought that was why there was little wagon movement.

feeling really shitty from vaccine and allergy season rearing its head, will try to be at some point this weekend

- lilith
wtf lilith agrees? ;_;
In post 2959, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2953, Iverson wrote:
In post 2944, SirCakez wrote:ok I will bite on this
Iverson who are my scum buddies?
I don't really think of the game this way (doing preflip associatives) and am on record for it, but I've been pretty clear that my spitball is DC/you/Momrangal and while you go aggressive early on DC I didn't see it was exclusively TvS.

While I am willing to gladiate, I will gladly help you run up my scum partners if you agree on them.

I have nothing to comment on bait or playstyle. I think hipfire reactions are playstyle NAI but do not think the disconnect wrt blitzing or complete lack of cognition outside of the thread is. If I am wrong, which I am like clockwork, that is okay, and I do not regret shooting my shot.
We agree on DC and I could be open to Mom; want to work together on them? Rather then this pointless gladiation demand that is just going nowhere from both of us.
In post 2960, SirCakez wrote:Like rn I'm finding hard to call Iverson's play scummy because he's actually trying unlike other slots and I feel like scum would be happy to let town implode here
*raise one eyebrow*
interesting
In post 2964, Kismet wrote:i think prism is scum and is angling to win on a different day. it's one thing to i guess give up and be fatalistic w/ all this "i want you to vote me regardless of alignment", but if he's scum it's not fatalism, it's strategy

VOTE: iverson
Here's the Kismet vote plus Cakez but cakes is wavering. There are two votes on Prism which is quickhammer range for Venus/Disaster/Mom but how long does it last
In post 2980, Disaster Cartel wrote:Prod received, sorry

Will try to be around more tomorrow but am just v busy irl due to having to move appt

I’ll also ping ydra tomo to find out what’s with her rn

ffery, could we please get a V/LA until Friday just until I find out where ydra’s at?
Disaster doesn't have time to play
In post 2985, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't think prism relies on a "I wouldn't do this as scum" as a strong scum player here but idk.
Infinity is leaning against Iverson/Prism
In post 2991, Kismet wrote:there may yet be time for unvote.

i do not know.
*raise other eyebrow*
In post 3021, Disaster Cartel wrote:sorry, i suck. busy and feeling exceptionally not-good today.

i'm really sorry about fucking up yesterday.

i'll try to make myself be around tomorrow, one thing that i can offer right now on a skim is that iverson's petulance(sorry idk what other word right now) is something i've seen come from him as town, havent played against him as scum so i don't know if it carries over but that's the baseline and it feels like the same "fuck this" spite-energy he had in boi game. feels at odds with how i felt eod about him.

sorry, will be here tomorrow with more otherwise but, yeah.

- ydra
Ydrasse leans against Iverson....

so at this point in the day I dont think pushing Iverson is ever a winning plan. Was there another point in the day though, ill keep reading..
In post 3032, Kismet wrote:prism still seems wrong to me =/

telling vft/cakez to "please vote me" and then reacting as he did when i do, and i just feel manipulated
Kismet doesnt think it's prism
In post 3052, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2984, Iverson wrote:I would really encourage reviewing my notes PT in Iceland. My scumplay is very intentional but restrained in scope, not putting as much value on being the specific person to win, and certainly not randomly targeted, spray and pray aggression.
This doesn't mean anything because you've acknowledged you are actively altering your playstyle this game
In post 2997, Iverson wrote:oh god you are actually bothering to try and partner hunt for me you sad sad soul

the game is over but if i'm scum you're dead at night just let the ship sail gently into the night, rest my child

updating my myspace status to lachrymose
this kind of posting is just wack. and not in a good way. it's like a AtE to Kismet.

what about a notsci/DC/iverson team?
Cakes still considering Iverson
In post 3055, notscience wrote:Still town.

I don’t think Prism actually has to try and manipulate Bork in that team given I’m the one he has a locktown read on

But nice try! I’m going to get my oil changed I’ll try to read some while I’m there before I head into work
In post 3057, notscience wrote:You

VOTE: DC

I’m going to vote at the person half the game is scumreading and nobody is voting because that seems to be how scum has snuck out the last two days
In post 3058, notscience wrote:I’m saying your proposed team makes no sense under the idea of manipulating Bork when realistically I’m in a better position to do it than prism
In post 3059, notscience wrote:Like I’m getting my sss kicked irl snd it’s leading to what my scum meta was known for and his read has only now began to shake because it’s cylo

Why would we have prism do that and not me just go “you know Bork I’ve really messed up the past few days but I’m really thinking Cakez is the way to go” and obviously he’s autonomous and I’m super simplifying but the point is still there
In post 3060, SirCakez wrote:Because you aren't doing anything while Prism is?
In post 3061, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3057, notscience wrote:You

VOTE: DC

I’m going to vote at the person half the game is scumreading and nobody is voting because that seems to be how scum has snuck out the last two days
This is a great point I think I'll bite

VOTE: disaster cartel
notsci doesnt see it being Iverson and he and cakes switch momentum towards disaster
In post 3077, Disaster Cartel wrote:bc I think the only other person who's been in qh range is Iverson and like... obviously he wouldn't be quickhammered fypov lol?
No he wouldn't have been !

Not quickhammered nor would scum have made a push (since yknow no daytalk and all that). But no Venus couldnt push Iverson for a win yet
In post 3086, Venus Fly Trap wrote:i will be so, so, *so* annoyed if we lose here because you lot decided to vote out someone i'm strongly townreading

i just feel the need to say that

and i'm not so sure i scumread prism anymore >.>

~ skitter
Skitts has let off on Iverson but this is coming after kismet/cakes/notsci/ydrasse have already done so..

(Im not gonna quote it but of course, Infinity/Iverson/notsci/Cakes all take turns voting Disaster without it ever getting finished off yes because of skitts)
In post 3126, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 3124, Kismet wrote: and on threw me for a loop, but maybe i can see it (and everything after) starting as a response to .

i have a hard time seeing both prism and dc as town considering how bulge went down. what's your dream team here?
well if he's scum here what exactly is he doing?
retreating into the the absurd and defensive and philosophical?
although now that i think abt it if he thinks he's cooked after yesterday this might be prism's version of lolcatting. but he could have just left teh game instead of doing whatever he's doing now as scum?

i did feel a couple of times that he was making an earnest effort in trying to get me to understand his pov. like in the range

idk maybe i like it when people appeal to me and try to work with me tho

~

i think that all scum are in {mom/infinity/notsci/sircakez/iverson}
Iverson is in contention of course so that never gets removed, so skitts would ofc be free to join that if necessary
In post 3177, Venus Fly Trap wrote:Heya i'm around for a bit but i dont have oodles of energy tonight

I think that this is the right thing to do here: VOTE: mom
I dont think she's town
I dont think anybody thinks she's town
I think she's just in everyone's scumpool but getting overlooked for whatever reason, and ime that's always the person i regret *not* flipping when i had the oppurtunity to do so

Heya prism, heya bork

~ skitter
the mom commit

(this, as you probably recall in recent memory, lead to the mom elim with no other candidates from that point besides Infinity wanting DC)

they couldnt, it was never at any point as simple as push Iverson and win automatically.

was it a possible strategy, yes

was it auto, no, so is it clearing for venus, no

Mom/DC/Venus were all pretty low presence around the section ive quoted so it would have had to been long and convincing for town to stick on it long enough for them all to join

Welp

Alright then

I looked into everything i wanted

Are there holes I'm missing, maybe. Stuff that would seem to clear DC/Venus as a team, stuff that makes ppl townread venus i didnt see, whatever it is that has Infinity thinking DC is town, there always could be more i could look at. But i think as long as I think this is the team im either wrong for being the only one to think so, or im right and there's no way i could overcome this threat really

I believe in notsci/Cakes, i really want to though. Infinity I do too although if I'm wrong everyone is going to laugh about how obvious she was to everyone but me
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by fferyllt »

and
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Tue May 18, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by fferyllt »

yoof
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”