Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:51 am

Post by fferyllt »

Vote Count 1-18

Nachomamma8
(4): Venus Fly Trap, Infinity 324, Kismet, notscience
Leafeon and Glaceon
(2): Disaster Cartel, Nachomamma8
SirCakez
(1): Leafeon and Glaceon
Momrangal
(1): SirCakez
Not_Mafia
(1): Not_Mafia
Disaster Cartel
(1): Salsabil Faria

Not Voting
(2): The Bulge, Momrangal

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Deadline: April 26, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2021-04-25 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- Prods will go out in a couple hours.

- :]
Last edited by fferyllt on Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1196, Disaster Cartel wrote:I think I’m more paranoid about you than normal because of the v high rand!scum potential, sorry. So I feel more confident on sorting lili than you because I think I will always struggle to spot scum!you on D1
is this y u aren't doing the whole 'skitter is always town day1' thing?

ngl you're interacting very differently around my slot than how i'd expect and it's weirding me out a bit
i'm not sure it's scum indicative per se but this isn't how i'd expect town-you to behave either

~ skitter
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1197, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1190, Venus Fly Trap wrote:but like i'm baffled how you're approaching nacho, kismet, me and infinity
I think I already explained nacho kinda did you want me to try and explain any of that more or?

Kismet I don’t see why he was so town before the identity reveal but I guess is town if everyone is saying that bork would never play like this ever as scum

you I just did

Infinity I don’t think has been particularly towny so far? But she hasn’t done anything that makes me want to like throw her into a guillotine either so far either. Idk I think my expectations for infinity are dropping but her also just being like “don’t talk if you’re not gonna be nice” instead of like, making any effort to engage me just also felt bad and I would kind of expect her to know by now that that’s not a useful or effective way of engaging with me and I think scum!infinity would be pretty happy for town!me to be a good prospective elim and very checked out of the game
for nacho yes
bork is just town. from tenet + the normal i think i know what he plays like as each alignment respectively and this isn't his scumgame

infinity has been townie for her and i think you should see that and i don't think she's particularly been trying to capitlize on you being checked otu of the game either
~ skitter
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1198, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1192, Venus Fly Trap wrote:also i'm not sure he's actually scumreading lilith (and thus us) so much as he's pissed at her
this is maybe possible i guess

-all M, obviously
i'm p sure that this is what's happening tbh

~ skitter
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:16 am

Post by notscience »

Bork the comparison to 2181, his stuff there was because he was mad he couldn’t sub in his main so I wouldn’t call it ai in a meta sense

Salsa, I have not answered a single question in your catch-ups. You have not called me on this. Why are you asking questions and not following up? Second, I gave you a team of five people abd then “if it is not these five then scum is here” and I got met with a discredit. So now, if mena is town, salsa is scum.

@mena- Bork is incredibly burned out as scum, look through his warehouse 13 iso/the scum pt if you don’t believe me. His engagement level is town indicative. Before he outted I thought it was bell who had a similar tell. Also you don’t get to trash my reads and then have like 2/3 of the same pool as I do lmao
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1193, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1185, Salsabil Faria wrote:I don't scumread Nachomamma8, that's why change my vote
And so you were voting and unvoting him why if you don’t scumread him?
While I was catching up, he was emotional at some point which I thought scum using AtE but after reading more, I felt genuine emotion there.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1194, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1187, Kismet wrote:
In post 1173, Disaster Cartel wrote:Actually, kismet is town, your slot is kinda gross for your other head, cakez, salsa, leafy are all probably scum
what pings you about lilith in particular?
(1) she’s just kind of unenthusiastic for the game compared to what I’d expect from town lili and more importantly (2) I think lili’s approach of “oh mena you remind me of this one game where you were scum” instead of like, trying to have any positive interaction with me or to help get me back into the game (when I’d say that we normally have a pretty positive relationship in thread) when I’m already frozen out is +scum for the slot. It’s like the exact opposite of what skitter is doing which is weird but possibly may just be hydra dissonance?
Tbf, I'm also getting the similar vibe from scum!you of Panic Room.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1204, notscience wrote: Salsa, I have not answered a single question in your catch-ups. You have not called me on this. Why are you asking questions and not following up? Second, I gave you a team of five people abd then “if it is not these five then scum is here” and I got met with a discredit. So now, if mena is town, salsa is scum.
Cause I can't understand you, and I don't remember if I ask you anything or not in particular. ALso, I think I'm following up?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1207, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1204, notscience wrote: Salsa, I have not answered a single question in your catch-ups. You have not called me on this. Why are you asking questions and not following up? Second, I gave you a team of five people abd then “if it is not these five then scum is here” and I got met with a discredit. So now, if mena is town, salsa is scum.
Cause I can't understand you, and I don't remember if I ask you anything or not in particular. ALso, I think I'm following up?
Also, I just caught up with everything, I'm giving time to people to read my posts + I'm going slow myself.
SirCakez
answered everything ig, I'll check that later if anything got slipped in between. But you still don't give any answer but scumread me??

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:56 am

Post by notscience »

You haven’t. For someone who doesn’t understand me you had very minimal questions to try and do so.

I’ll answer them when I get home I can’t format on my phone.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

That's because I'm pretty tired these days with rl stuff, I have to ISO diving you to engage with you which I don't feel like doing atm.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I just realized I didn't share my read-list....

Good group:
Kismet
Venus Fly Trap

Re-evaluate group:
Nachomamma8
SirCakez
Infinity 324

Null group:
Not_Mafia
Momrangal
notscience
The Bulge

Bad group:
Leafeon and Glaceon
Disaster Cartel

Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Kismet »

In post 1195, Disaster Cartel wrote:Why do you think nacho is scum?
there's a lot in my iso about this but to hit the high points:

1) the biggest issue was the early engage on cakez, which felt like a move designed to emotionally manipulate cakez rather than read him, and the level of "i'm fed up with your shit" didn't seem like a legitimate reaction to what cakez had actually done at that point
2) the VFT shift seemed completely out of left field and didn't seem like legitimate paranoia at the time for me, just "I reread one post from lilith and decided they're town now" and I personally didn't see why that post in particular got them from strong scum to weak town read.
(Incidentally you and nacho are both ignoring skitter to read lilith, but seem to have come to completely opposite conclusions. If she's really the easier to read one, uh, I'm not seeing it here. Skitter looks town.
3) I still hatehatehatehate , and I explain in why
4) I guess I'm really wary of the AtE in + as it just sounds like to me someone really trying to be upset but like not actually upset.

what it's explicitly NOT about is the engagement on not_mafia (as I mentioned in ) during the early points of the game, which I found to be oblique but am not scumreading. There's a lot of room for philosophical differences about how to approach this game.

I'm certainly open to talking about why you think he's town at this point in the game.
Maybe asking me about shit in the first place might have been a good place to start
I feel like I spent the majority of the early game doing this rather than attacking, but like even if you're town and I'm completely wrong on you I'm not going to apologize for being wrong. This is what we do to solve the game.
I'm doing my best not to make this a toxic interaction. You're a good player and I want you to be town and I feel like you have the ability to show it if that's legitimately what you are.
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Kismet »

In post 1204, notscience wrote:Bork the comparison to 2181, his stuff there was because he was mad he couldn’t sub in his main so I wouldn’t call it ai in a meta sense
when i typed that i specifically recalled (haven't double checked this) him and pooky like getting into it early in the game before any of that shit happened
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Kismet »

double checking i think that recollection was accurate, see posts surrounding: viewtopic.php?p=12371254#p12371254
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:10 am

Post by fferyllt »

Leafeon and Glaceon, Not_Mafia and Nachomamma8 have been prodded.

Idic
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:37 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1152, notscience wrote:Because we have the two hardest hitting scum members unable to get traction and their team of lurkers can’t bail them out/isn’t being scummy enough to divert attention
i like this post a lot tonally
scum doesn't usually speak with this level of confidence and brashness imo
In post 1158, notscience wrote:Cakez be my LLD?
what does this mean?
In post 1173, Disaster Cartel wrote:Actually, kismet is town, your slot is kinda gross for your other head, cakez, salsa, leafy are all probably scum

All of notsci’s improvement in mafia has apparently been left behind in 2020 but I guess he’s town

NM can be scum still

Mom and bulge I haven’t really read any posts from
I don't believe that DC believes these reads
In post 1180, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1176, Salsabil Faria wrote:Do you scumread me from the start of the game, or it has started recently because I start to scumread you hence vote you?
I was waiting to give you a chance after your initial vote on me and instead of having any like, actual thought process on scum or why X is scum, you’ve just been creating justifications to shift between what I think are the two easiest wagons for scum to be on (mine/nacho’s)
there are definitely easier wagons for scum...
In post 1211, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I just realized I didn't share my read-list....

Good group:
Kismet
Venus Fly Trap

Re-evaluate group:
Nachomamma8
SirCakez
Infinity 324

Null group:
Not_Mafia
Momrangal
notscience
The Bulge

Bad group:
Leafeon and Glaceon
Disaster Cartel
I like this readslist
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:37 am

Post by SirCakez »

at this point I'll yeet any of (Leafy, Mom, DC) for sure
Still not sold on Nacho
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:46 am

Post by fferyllt »

Leafeon and Glaceon have requested replacement. Searching...

Idic
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:00 am

Post by SirCakez »

Huh
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:00 am

Post by fferyllt »

petapan replaces leafeon and glaceon. Please welcome him!

Idic
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:01 am

Post by petapan »

free crypto
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1217, SirCakez wrote:at this point I'll yeet any of (Leafy, Mom, DC) for sure
Still not sold on Nacho
why aren't you convinced on nacho?

and: peta!!! hi :)

~ skitter
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:07 am

Post by petapan »

UNVOTE:

i had been following along for 20-ish pages but did not keep up with later events

i had one major takeaway

which is that as much as it would give me sheer vindictive pleasure to dunk nacho's head into the sand at this very moment i'm pretty sure he's town here and the wagon on him just absolutely sucks here

and i saw it happening while i was watching from outside the game and was internally screaming, hoping a slot would open up for me so i could stop this travesty
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:09 am

Post by petapan »

hi skitter how's it going
free crypto

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”