Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

@peta how are you reading infinity?

- lilith
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Vote Count 1-19

Nachomamma8
(4): Venus Fly Trap, Infinity 324, Kismet, notscience
The Bulge
(1): Nachomamma8
notscience
(1): petapan
Momrangal
(1): SirCakez
Disaster Cartel
(1): Salsabil Faria
petapan
(1): Disaster Cartel
Not_Mafia
(1): Not_Mafia

Not Voting
(2): The Bulge, Momrangal

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Deadline: April 26, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2021-04-25 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- Not_Mafia and The Bulge have been prodded.

- :oops:
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1270, Kismet wrote:you know what pisses me off nacho?
You have again failed to understand me - oftentimes I say things that are not literal. In this instance, yes, it's refreshing to be defended. I unvoted here because I don't think Petapan as scum replaced in and defends me like he is when everyone is continually attacking me and I don't think he pushes against notsci who is universally townread.

This means that my reads are wrong. I don't know where but I'll work on it when I have time again. Bulge and Mom are still great votes in the meantime.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1293, notscience wrote:I mean like

You’ve seen how I solve the game dude this is my textbook approach. Like I probably am being a bit too aggressive but it’s mostly due to the respect I have for your scumgame.

I’m going to eliminate nacho today. He flips green you and I can gladiate tomorrow. A gentleman’s agreement.
Notscience.

I love you. This is dumb. This is extremely dumb and a more realistic "biggest weakness as town" than what you came up with before.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:20 pm

Post by Momrangal »

VOTE: Not Mafia
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:57 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1246, petapan wrote:cakez i know you wanting to catch me is funny memes and all but this aint the game where it gets to happen
i can totally ignore your play and you're still scum because you're in a scum slot that we know about thanks to L/G
In post 1249, Kismet wrote:nacho feeling like he's playing survivor and not mafia
LMAO
In post 1260, notscience wrote:@cakez be my lld means sheep me and If I’m wrong you can kill me
ok on Nacho?
In post 1266, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1254, petapan wrote:more familiar but i'm not seeing it on its own. looking at your reads the case is like: bad read on infinity, isn't voting(???), feels distant? am i getting that right?
Bulge solving usually comes in smaller bites but it feels better than this. Him taking all that time to make the biggest wall he's ever made but not placing a vote is a problem, absolutely - scum put in effort to look town where town put in effort to find scum and kill scum and also look town. I don't think his wall furthers a town agenda (as a whole doesn't feel like he tried to actually solve anything especially with stuff like the "nacho is the most important person to solve" without saying anything about me) - and putting all that effort in and not having a scum suspect you feel comfortable voting boggles my mind although maybe I weigh the importance of voting too much. I can absofuckinglutely see that wall in a world where Bulge wants to fool notscience, though.
I don't believe this and I don't believe you believe this
In post 1273, petapan wrote:
In post 1272, notscience wrote:I’d kill peta regardless of nachos flip
lol ok
In post 1274, petapan wrote:VOTE: notscience
This reaction is awful and not what Peta would do as town
In post 1298, Venus Fly Trap wrote:skitter said mena doesn't want me to talk to him which made me not really want to open this game today :/

@cakes I still haven't read the nacho walls from like 15 pages ago, but I think skitter and I are on the same page re: nacho or at least I trust her judgment on this, I think we're both feeling really frustrated at the lack of traction on his wagon and our best guess is that the wagon is stalling because scum are trying to divert the wagon elsewhere, namely petapan/DC/mom slots. It did feel like he backed off of us really quickly once bork said he was townreading us. I'll grant that it could have been a genuine reevaluation but given the current gamestate neither of us believe that's the case. I don't really remember reading recent posts from you or if I did then I forgot what you've said.... sorry. I'm trying to put time aside at some point this week to actually read stuff because I'm so behind, so if there's specific posts you want me to look at and talk about with you that would be helpful.

- lilith
Ok I trust you + notscience on this.

VOTE: Nacho
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1249, Kismet wrote:nacho feeling like he's playing survivor and not mafia
I think this is a pretty succinct way to sum up how Nacho is irking me still. He seems very desperate to not be elimmed today in his recent posts.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1304, Momrangal wrote:VOTE: Not Mafia
also
what the hell is this?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:59 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1301, fferyllt wrote:Nachomamma8 (5): Venus Fly Trap, Infinity 324, Kismet, notscience, SirCakez
yeah ok I'm extremely happy with this wagon composition
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:59 am

Post by SirCakez »

if Nacho flips scum then we have a great scum pool of (Mom, Peta, DC, NM) to work with
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Disaster Cartel »

hi peta

-M
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:36 am

In post 1298, Venus Fly Trap wrote:skitter said mena doesn't want me to talk to him which made me not really want to open this game today :/

- lilith
In post 1299, Venus Fly Trap wrote:I have more thoughts on mena but I don't really want to talk about it anymore because I feel like I'm just going to get attacked and feel shitty afterwards

- lilith
okay, I want to address this first: sorry, i was probably being too harsh but I found the way you decided to approach me really bizarre if your slot is town and it annoyed me bc it felt a lot like a scum pile-on while I was already not feeling like playing

I just don't get why town!you decides to like, just call me scum while having barely talked to me all game based on one game of meta when traditionally town!you has not been that confident on reading me, instead of like, doing anything that might help you to see I'm town or to try and get me to want to actually play

-M
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:46 am

In post 1199, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1197, Disaster Cartel wrote:“don’t talk if you’re not gonna be nice” instead of like, making any effort to engage me just also felt bad
? You weren't showing any desire or motivation to play the game, you were just being unpleasant

Me being disengaged from mafia recently hasn't helped though. What do you want to talk about?
I mean there isn't anything specific rn I wanna talk to you about but it seems off to me that seeing that from me you decided that being antagonistic and like taking a jab rather than doing more or less literally anything other than that was your play

like this has been a pattern this game that I've felt like a lot of people have been trying to freeze me out or just dismiss me/avoid me rather than wanting to talk to me and that has, very predictably, not left me feeling a lot like I wanna play
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:48 am

In post 1201, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1196, Disaster Cartel wrote:I think I’m more paranoid about you than normal because of the v high rand!scum potential, sorry. So I feel more confident on sorting lili than you because I think I will always struggle to spot scum!you on D1
is this y u aren't doing the whole 'skitter is always town day1' thing?

ngl you're interacting very differently around my slot than how i'd expect and it's weirding me out a bit
i'm not sure it's scum indicative per se but this isn't how i'd expect town-you to behave either

~ skitter
yes

it's a weird setup and I feel like the rand!chance of your slot being scum is too high to just give a pass this game

the same reason why just writing off NM as someone we shouldn't flip bc tOo HaRd tO rEaD is bad
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:51 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1294, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1288, petapan wrote:i'm going to derail shit and then the wagon scum wanted is going to evaporate
I think said wagon is p damn townie and unlikely to be scum motivated
see i can already tell this whee let's all hold hands we're all so town everything is great and the game is solved on day 1 dynamic is incredibly unhealthy especially looking at where it's leading

and i'm wondering how many times you'll end up killing obvtown before you realize this townblock is toxic and you are being pocketed
In post 1300, Venus Fly Trap wrote:@peta how are you reading infinity?

- lilith
iso looks...not great? i think the overly willful defense of N_M is like always pro-scum here regardless of N_M's alignment, there is basically no substance to her scumread of nacho at all, she seems to have latched onto the wagon just because it's being pushed by the people she's aligning herself with and keeps burying him without any elaboration on why, the way she's speaking to him is like, "oh i have to seem reasonable and like i'm really considering what you have to say but in the end i know i'm going to yeet you [because that is my win condition], sorry". 1106 is just straight up shoveling dirt on him
free crypto
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:53 am

In post 1202, Venus Fly Trap wrote: bork is just town. from tenet + the normal i think i know what he plays like as each alignment respectively and this isn't his scumgame

infinity has been townie for her and i think you should see that and i don't think she's particularly been trying to capitlize on you being checked otu of the game either
~ skitter
bork is just too widely TR to be likely scum I think. like I think this game is a case of the super TR slots and the super SR slots are likely town and scum are in the middle slots

infinity I don't get what she's done that has been townie for her? she's actually p underwhelming imo, and if you look at the post I made a couple before this one I didn't like her engagement with me when I was already feeling checked out

-M
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:54 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1310, Disaster Cartel wrote:hi peta

-M
hello how's it going

i see you are also in opposition to this atrocious wagon but unfortunately your vote is on me

could i persuade you to find a more suitable counterwagon
In post 1311, Disaster Cartel wrote:

- lilith
In post 1299, Venus Fly Trap wrote:I have more thoughts on mena but I don't really want to talk about it anymore because I feel like I'm just going to get attacked and feel shitty afterwards

- lilith
okay, I want to address this first: sorry, i was probably being too harsh but I found the way you decided to approach me really bizarre if your slot is town and it annoyed me bc it felt a lot like a scum pile-on while I was already not feeling like playing

I just don't get why town!you decides to like, just call me scum while having barely talked to me all game based on one game of meta when traditionally town!you has not been that confident on reading me, instead of like, doing anything that might help you to see I'm town or to try and get me to want to actually play

-M
lmao i love watching this show
free crypto
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:55 am

In post 1204, notscience wrote:@mena- Bork is incredibly burned out as scum, look through his warehouse 13 iso/the scum pt if you don’t believe me. His engagement level is town indicative. Before he outted I thought it was bell who had a similar tell. Also you don’t get to trash my reads and then have like 2/3 of the same pool as I do lmao
I don't really do second hand meta anymore but yeh I've already conceded that bork is town

and yeah but the important difference is that your pool is wrong in all the important ways and mine is right where it counts
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:00 am

In post 1205, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1193, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1185, Salsabil Faria wrote:I don't scumread Nachomamma8, that's why change my vote
And so you were voting and unvoting him why if you don’t scumread him?
While I was catching up, he was emotional at some point which I thought scum using AtE but after reading more, I felt genuine emotion there.
okay what was the thing that made you think it was genuine? bc I can see where you voted nacho and unvoted him and that you said you think stuff like is genuine but not why you think that

and the whole thing seems like you just can't decide if you wanna try to coax the wagon through or to stay off and vote elsewhere (incidentally picking another very safe target to vote in aiming at me)
In post 1206, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1194, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1187, Kismet wrote:
In post 1173, Disaster Cartel wrote:Actually, kismet is town, your slot is kinda gross for your other head, cakez, salsa, leafy are all probably scum
what pings you about lilith in particular?
(1) she’s just kind of unenthusiastic for the game compared to what I’d expect from town lili and more importantly (2) I think lili’s approach of “oh mena you remind me of this one game where you were scum” instead of like, trying to have any positive interaction with me or to help get me back into the game (when I’d say that we normally have a pretty positive relationship in thread) when I’m already frozen out is +scum for the slot. It’s like the exact opposite of what skitter is doing which is weird but possibly may just be hydra dissonance?
Tbf, I'm also getting the similar vibe from scum!you of Panic Room.
were you in panic room? bc I wouldn't really trust second hand meta if you're just skimming it knowing my alignment...
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:01 am

In post 1316, petapan wrote:i see you are also in opposition to this atrocious wagon but unfortunately your vote is on me

it's more of a placeholder

where should I be voting?

and what do you mean about the show?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:01 am

UNVOTE:
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:05 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1319, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1316, petapan wrote:i see you are also in opposition to this atrocious wagon but unfortunately your vote is on me

it's more of a placeholder

where should I be voting?

and what do you mean about the show?
i was more asking you who your other scumreads are

and i mean the mena/skitter show, obviously
free crypto
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Mena I wasn't trying to be antagonistic I literally wanted you to stop posting because I thought it was making the game less pleasant

Who are your strongest TRs?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:09 am

I covered this literally like right before you repped in

but it's basically (you, cakez, salsa) that I think are most likely to flip scum although I'm now not sure abut you

and then like (infinity, VFT, NM, mom, bulge) that's likely to have the other 3 in it. maybe now more like (cakez, salsa) scum and then adding you to the second pool now and calling it 4/6
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:11 am

In post 1322, Infinity 324 wrote:Mena I wasn't trying to be antagonistic I literally wanted you to stop posting because I thought it was making the game less pleasant

Who are your strongest TRs?
and I'm saying that I think you know me well enough to know that approaching it in that way was never likely to actually achieve that if that was your goal and idk why you didn't just try to engage me at that point like you are now

I still think notty is town. kismet is town

I think nacho is probably town but I'm trying to work through kismet's case on him in

VFT might be town but I'm very uneasy about the lilith head

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”