Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Disaster Cartel »

In post 199, notscience wrote:I expected to have to work for a skitt/mena townread
I mean you’re posting which seems like a reasonable basis to start from

-Mena
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by notscience »

I had a massive post count in tenet and you scumread me mena

iirc my postcount in Smugglers port was fine D1 and I only pettered it off D2 to try and avoid dooming dats
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:18 pm

Wait

I thought u just didn’t post when u were scum? Is this not a thing?

-Mena
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:19 pm

Like u did the same thing and just noped out here + in TM + in another of our games?

-Mena
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:19 pm

Here* is JK9++ idk why that translated weirdly in my head

-Mena
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by notscience »

I’ve only ever been in one team mafia

Jk9 I was low activity EVERYWHERE bc I was working so much

As for the last one I don’t know what other game it would be.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R
O
U
T
O
F
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Brave Heart Lion
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:44 pm

Post by Brave Heart Lion »

V/la two days

BUT FEAR NOT!

Loyal braveheart will be back to defend carealot!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:45 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Not_Mafia

Was a fun thought while it lasted. Don't think notscience is out of scum range but do like what he's posted so far.
In post 29, SirCakez wrote:i've fallen for the not maf policy yeet too many times
If Not_Mafia flips scum (which is looking more and more possible by the minute), then ^this^ is a potential partner.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 64, Kismet wrote:p-edit: if some of these questions aren't being asked in good faith (i.e. trying to use them to bait reactions rather than meaning them in earnest then fair enough, but otherwise I don't really see what makes his viability so temporally dependent)
I don't know what you're responding to here, nor do I know what you're trying to say here.

What's the advantage of dealing with Not_Mafia later as opposed to now?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:18 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 74, Venus Fly Trap wrote:- why are yoh assuming nm is gonna get flipped at all? Like you're preassuming we're for sure gonna flip him when i'm not sure that's the case
- unless he's like exactly scum and the whole scumteam decides to go and defend him, flipping nm is usually kinda a waste from an infoflip perspective cuz he usually has like no interactions
- kinda feels like you're willing to basically lose an easy point to maybe get an easy point but i feel like by actualky utilizing the day we can make a much stronger flip and actually have some more useful info going into the night instead 'meh might as well flip nm anyways and let scum do whatever'
- like you're kinda basically taking a cointoss that might have a good outcome and might not instead of actually trying to get something good and meaningful accomplished with the day
- arent u supposed to be, like, good at this?

Pedit yeah i dont know *why* he thinks that townie from salsa tho
Also salsa that was abt u
My experience is that Not Mafia tends to lurk a lot, doesn't tend to scumhunt nor contribute in a significant way to the point where he basically doesn't play the game. In a game like this with an absolutely massive scumteam I'm pretty confident that someone like him is going to end up as lynchbait. Do you disagree? What are your previous experiences with him?

I don't know where you're getting the impression that I'm trying to rush the day. Unless someone does something significant to change my mind, Not Mafia is my death candidate. I think that it's extremely unlikely town!Not-Mafia survives the game and I think it's extremely likely scum!Not_Mafia gets sacrificed, hence he's a priority to figure out. He can have all the time in the world for someone else to fuck up or for him to step it up in any way whatsoever, but see my experience above. I don't think it's going to happen.

Salsa accused Kismet of lying about not playing in a Perpetual MyLo setup before because Kismet was playing on an alt. That's a convoluted line of thought that I don't think that she comes up with if scum there - it tends to be quite hard for baddies to fake paranoia when they have all of the answers in front of them, and it would be extraordinarily impressive if she came up with the idea to fake paranoia there.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:19 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 75, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 73, Kismet wrote:hard tunnels get potentially interesting in this kind of setup because scum are inclined to do them, win that day, and just peace out of the game the next day after the flip makes them look horrible

i think we should be insisting that people take a fairly breadth-first approach to the game.
I mean that's kinda what i was getting at wrt potential scum motivation here

~ i really should be signing, everything has been me thus far
Skitter
Do you really think that I'm angling to sacrifice myself in exchange for Not_Mafia's life...? Really?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:20 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 89, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 79, Nachomamma8 wrote:Notsci please @ me when you're also townreading salsa
Wait, are you townreading me??
And when do
notscience
start to townread me???
My post directed to notscience was asking him to talk to me about you - I think you're projecting town pretty strongly at this point and I respect notscience a lot as a player so I expect him to share my read on you.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I was like town MVP in the last run of this set-up
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Anyway I’m not reading 8 pages. What’s happened so far?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Anyway I’m not reading 8 pages. What’s happened so far?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:45 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 92, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 62, Nachomamma8 wrote:Because his team will sacrifice him the first opportunity they get. I know I would if scum!
Hmm I'm not sure I agree with this. If we can't read NM (notsci thinks he kinda can but less assume that for a sec) then they're always rand scum, and if our reads are any good then our best scumread should be >rand scum. The reason we can policy lim NM in a normal setup is that we can spend elims to narrow down the PoE, where we don't have that luxury here. Also, it's gonna be hard to get the votes to lim them unless they're town. So I'll only vote NM if the wagon on them is very towny.
As I've said before, I'm more than happy to move elsewhere if something better comes up.

I might have been a little more dramatic than necessary with the presentation of things yesterday which is why everyone apparently thinks the only think I will ever care about is Not_Mafia's day 1 death, but my point is that eliminating the weak link from the mafia team because mafia can sacrifice them would be a significant win. The person I see mafia as most likely to sacrifice is Not Mafia. As a result, he deserves extra scrutiny - I don't plan on letting him get past today unless he actually does something that looks town.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:46 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 215, Not_Mafia wrote:Anyway I’m not reading 8 pages. What’s happened so far?
mena claimed a guilty on you two pages ago

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:48 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 109, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:hey vft

if you had to vote someone right now and that would decide the elim for today, who would you vote?

~leaf
This seems like empty questioning to me.
Could you really not connect that skitter was scumreading me after skitter talked about their scumread on me?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:56 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 120, Kismet wrote:
In post 118, Nachomamma8 wrote:Lilith has my favorite response to my push, notscience my least favorite. The scum motivation that Lilith presented makes more sense than what skitter did and it feels more like she's trying to figure me out whereas skitter it's more "what Nacho is doing is bad" versus "what Nacho is doing is likely to be coming from scum". With regards to notscience I don't understand why giving Not mafia space is important to start reading him and I don't like that he didn't try to read me or my push in any way.

Vote: notscience
I do think it's worth noting that is the only post you'd made by the time noddy posted anything he did this game and I think to call what you'd done by that point a "push" is a bit much.
This is pedantic - what would you rather me call it instead?
I did something, I thought notscience would have an opinion on it.
In post 121, Infinity 324 wrote:Do you not think skitter was trying to figure you out? She was, at least, questioning you and hadn't made up her mind yet.

This post (specifically, the notsci part) feels less nuanced than it should be for some unknown definition of should
Skitter's stance is logical enough, but I don't see where it translates to a scumread on me. I can see her asking me questions, but I can't see her read evolving when she does so. Jury's still out on that one.

Expecting nuance from a read based on one post is a bit silly.
In post 126, notscience wrote:Also nacho posting this much is prob +scum anyways

You drawn scum since you’ve been back yet?
The # of times that I post in a game have to do with a wide variety of factors. This doesn't have anything to do with my alignment most of the time.

I have drawn scum since I've been back. I got ripped away from it by life situations, but there was at least one glorious day of being scum and having fun.

Leafeon and Glaceon
Leafeon and Glaceon
Townie
Leafeon and Glaceon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:56 am

Post by Leafeon and Glaceon »

In post 218, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 109, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:hey vft

if you had to vote someone right now and that would decide the elim for today, who would you vote?

~leaf
This seems like empty questioning to me.
Could you really not connect that skitter was scumreading me after skitter talked about their scumread on me?
it was for drawing associations because they mentioned thinking you/nm could be partners

~leaf
Leafeon and Glaceon
Leafeon and Glaceon
Townie
Leafeon and Glaceon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:57 am

also i am glad to see that my partner did not play after telling me he would

~leaf
Leafeon and Glaceon
Leafeon and Glaceon
Townie
Leafeon and Glaceon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:58 am

In post 208, Nachomamma8 wrote:If Not_Mafia flips scum (which is looking more and more possible by the minute)
also he made one post at this point

how

~leaf
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:59 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

just now realized skitter/lillith were the same hydra.
oops.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:00 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 222, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:
In post 208, Nachomamma8 wrote:If Not_Mafia flips scum (which is looking more and more possible by the minute)
also he made one post at this point

how

~leaf
every time i say that it's because i get a townread elsewhere
it's gonna be a meme

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”