Robert M Hunter

T3

SirCakez

Enchant

Almost50

xz03yx

(
Italicized
indicates confirmed; * indicates prodded)

Players Having a Grand Ole Time (12)

Spoiler: Living Players
Flea The Magician
ItalianoVD
Asteria
Ircher
Guillotina
VFP
Vaxkiller
Robert M Hunter
T3
SirCakez
Enchant
Almost50

Players Whose Grand Ole Time is Over (1)

Spoiler: Dead Players

Modkilled:

MARUCHAN - YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID

Votecounts:

Rules:

Unless contradicted by a rule below, BoilerPlate Rules apply. If a contradiction occurs, my rules take precedent. All Sitewide Rules Apply. It is your job to be familiar with them.

General

1. My color is
Chocolate
. Korina's color is
Don't use them. Don't use something similar to them. Don't try to imitate them in any way shape or form.
2. Have FUN. This is a game, and therefore the most important rule is to HAVE FUN. If you are not having fun, please replace out. There is nothing wrong with replacing out of a game that is not enjoyable. I won't be upset, and I will be happy that you were willing to put fun ahead of an irrational fear of hurting my feelings.
3. While having fun, don't play against your win condition. This is a very liberal interpretation. A self vote isn't playing against your win condition. Saying you are scum and outing your partner then voting them is.
4. If you have the ability, editing your posts, or deleting any posts is not allowed.
5. As this is a game, heated discussions are fine but personal attacks, insults, flaming, and poor sportsmanship are not. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players.
6. I am the Mod, the Mod is God. What I say goes. I am allowed to edit what goes at any given point for any reason I see fit. Generally, changes made to rules will be announced publicly.
7. When dealing with rules infractions or other problems, I will always seek the solution that is least invasive to the game state. That said, infractions may result in anything from a warning to your slot being force replaced or you being modkilled, depending on the severity and nature of the offense. Mod-imposed post limiting or requests from the mod for more frequent posting are also within my wheelhouse as possible options for experimental activity based rules infractions.

Day/Night/Twilight

1. A single standard day phase will be 14 days from the post the mod makes starting the day.
2. A single standard night phase will be 48 hours from the post the mod makes starting the night.
3. Twilight will last from when a yeeting occurs until the mod makes a post changing the game phase.
4. During twilight, you may continue to post in-thread, even if you were yeeted. If you have a factional PT that day talk is prohibited in, Twilight counts as night. You may begin posting to strategize with your faction once a yeeting occurs. This rule may change depending on the setup/mod's discretion.
5. All roles with non-mandatory night actions who fail to submit a night action before the deadline, will lose that night action.
6. All roles with mandatory night actions who fail to submit a night action before the deadline, will have that night action randomized at my discretion.
7. If all faction members/roles with night actions post in their PTs/send me a DM specifically requesting a early end to the night phase, I will honor it. Be forewarned, this could lead to additional information given to other players outside of my control.
8. If you are going to be V/LA you may send me night actions early in case you miss a night deadline, and they will be honored.
9. Deadline Extensions may be requested, but will rarely be granted.
10. If you have multiple possible night actions, or multiple players able to commit a single night action you must specify, or it will be randomized.

Posting/Voting

1. Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting.
2. Once you have been killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. "Bah" post if you need to, but no game related content.
3. Voting will be done with bold or vote tags
4. Voting will not attempt to be hidden. Attempts to hide your vote such as in spoiler tags may or may not be counted, at my discretion.
5. Voting for other living players in game, for "End Phase" or some other form of ending the phase without a yeeting occurring, or "End Game" to end the game in a draw and have everyone loose are authorized.
6. Unless otherwise specified, a yeeting or a phase end with no yeeting will occur when a majority as calculated by number of living players divided by two rounded up. A vote to end the game in a draw must be unanimous by all living players.
7. Voting for the mod is authorized. Votes on the mod, and a successful mod Yeeting will incur interesting punishments. Try it at your own peril.
8. Unvotes are welcome but not required.
9. If a majority is not reached by the deadline, a Plurality Yeeting will occur. This means the player with the most votes. If there is a tie, the player to receive the most votes first will be yeeted. Doing nothing is only acceptable if it is the players' intention to do nothing. Riding the deadline will still cause a yeeting to occur.
10. Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the yeeting from happening.
11. A Majority is determined by dividing the number of living players by two, rounding down to the nearest whole number, and adding one.

Communicating with the Moderator

1. I make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know by posting a bolded statement on it's own line starting with @Mod or some varient thereof and I will correct the issue.
2. Due to the nature of the game, role related questions may come up. If you have questions about your actual role, I will not respond to them in-thread. Please use any PTs you have access to or DMs to ask me. If you have a mechanics based question about how a specific possible role would be 3. utilized in this game I reserve the right to respond or not respond at my sole discretion. Don't abuse this to try to mod-confirm people. I will not be amused.
3. Quoting or otherwise attempting to replicate mod communications will result in punishment, at my discretion. If in doubt, ask me.
4. If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod or @Maruchan in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.
5. You may request a personal PT/notes PT. Discord Servers may be requested in lieu of personal PTs/notes PTs/hydra PTs.

Miscellaneous

1. If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
2. Threatening to report another player to change their behavior isn't OK. PM me, Report them, Or leave it be. This is using out-of-game influence.
3. My color is Chocolate, don't use it.
4. As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
5. I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
6. I live on the US East Coast, and am therefore on East Coast Time. However, I also have absolutely no set schedule, so might sleep from 1pm to midnight, 3am to noon, or whenever I feel like it. Sorry if I am unavailable at a given time.

PS: Korina is my co-mod and is responsible for all this lovely delicious flavor. Maru is horrible at flavor-writing.
Last edited by Maruchan on Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:49 am, edited 21 times in total.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Maruchan »

Mini Theme 2212: Ircher's Grand Idea Mafia

Experimental Activity Rules

1. Due to site-wide meta (including my own!) I want to try to set some activity rules. These may change, and if they do I will let you know. If you feel there is a better way to handle any of these, feel free to DM me.

2. No single player should have greater than 33% of the posts in a given day phase if there are greater than 5 players. Learn to think before you speak, and condense your thoughts into fewer posts.

3. No single living player should have more than 10 times the number of posts as another living player in a given phase. Give others a chance to catch up to the game state before flooding the game with more information.

4. Every player should have at least one post of content, once per day, if they aren't V/LA. This is specifically vague, because once per day could mean 48 hours sometimes (early morning day 1, late night day 2), but not a single post every 48 hours (as thats a single post per 2 days). This rule is flexible and up to interpretation. Breaking this rule will have numerous chances for warnings before any action is taken, and actions taken won't necessarily be harsh.

5. Back-and-forth debates between 3 or less players in a heated discussion should never be more than 2 pages long. If a back and forth heated debate is pushing the boundaries of this, but you think the debate is *REALLY IMPORTANT*, you may post to signify that you intend to continue the debate 12 hours or more later, at which point the restrictions on the interaction are lifted. This is to prevent spewing in heated moments stuff that is not important when cooler heads prevail, but not to discourage important content from being stated. This is waived if there are 4 or fewer players alive.

6. Triple-, Quadruple-, etc. posting isn't cool. Learn to use the multi-quote function, use the [post] tags to link to specific posts you want to reply to in a quick reply, etc. Don't make a habit of this, as it discourages less-active players from participating in the game.

7. Rushing the game is Not Cool. Day 1 is required to last at least 4 real life days, or 15 in-game pages. Day two is required to last at least 3 real life days, or 10 in-game pages. Day 3 is required to last at least 2 real-life days, or 5 in-game pages. Hammer votes made prior to these deadlines will be counted, but will result in a twilight phase until the requirement is met. This minimum deadline is waived if there are five (5) or fewer living players. This rule may also be waived by unanimous consent of all living players including the recently hammered player. The intention behind this rule is to give everyone a chance to speak. It also encourages players not to spam everything at once but to take their time to formulate their thoughts, not to drag out the game against the players' wishes.

8. "Meme-Posts" containing only random gifs, videos, a naked vote/unvote, etc should be kept to a minimum.

9. Possible penalties for breaking activity rules include verbal reminders from the mod, possible post restrictions limiting you even further, possible loss of your vote, possible penalty votes on you (hated-esque modifiers), or in situations where you just outright refuse to listen to the mod after multiple attempts to curb the activity, force-replacement. These are not meant to punish you unfairly, and will be loosely moderated, but will exist. I'm not trying to micromanage, but am trying to encourage a standard of play between all players.

Setup Specific Info

1. All roles will be taken from the first 1000 posts Ircher made in the Grand Idea Thread. If this allows for further roles to exist through randomization built into his role submissions, then there may be further roles included in the game.

2. Some editing of roles will take place to make the game work more cohesively. This will be loosely done, but don't be surprised if something seems slightly different in your role than anything you can find in Ircher's ISO.

3. This game is
NOT
multi-ball. I will not re-state this, I will not re-address this, there is only one anti-town faction (although self-aligned roles that are not members of a faction are possible).

4. Game is guaranteed to have a minimum of 7 town roles, and a minimum of 1 anti-town role. This is by definition, a game of mafia (informed minority against uninformed majority).

5. If you didn't read the game info and are surprised that your role you received isn't one you submitted, I have no sympathy as I clearly stated that was the case in the setup info.

Example Role PMs
Towny PM wrote:Welcome to Mini Theme 2212!
You are a
Vanilla Townie
!
You have no role-specific powers. You however have your vote and your voice! Use them well!
You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
Non-Towny PM wrote:Welcome to Mini Theme 2212!
You are a
Anti-Town Mafia Goon
!
You have no role-specific powers. You however have your vote, your voice, and a factional kill with your Buddies X, Y, and Z to discuss in your Faction PT! Use them well!
You win when all Town players are dead or nothing can prevent the same from happening. You also win if your faction represent a majority of players remaining alive.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Maruchan »

FlavorThirteen of you stand in a clearing, for, it is that time of the year again. It is time to preform the ritual to keep Korina, the weird dog-man-thing away from this village. Unlike years prior, this year has been frought with peril and hardship, and significantly more dogs, which is problematic. All of you put your heads together, realizing that Korina has managed to turn some of you into horrible, dog-loving traitors, and came up with a very simple plan: Each day, all of you would gather in the middle of town to preform the ritual and you'd discuss who who should be yeeted from the ceremonial cannon. Whoever recieved the majority vote first, would be yeeted from a cannon. The only problem was, your discussion was cut short by nightfall, prompting all of you to return to your houses for the night, giving Korina and their spies a chance to discuss and plan. Tomorrow, when the sun rises, you'll all have your chance to decide the fate of this very village...

Day 1 begins when 11 players have confirmed (either in-thread or in PMs). Feel free to talk amongst yourselves until the sun rises

5/11 confirmed
Show
Join Now!

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Ircher »

A full list of roles from my Grand Idea ISO is given here. Anything not on that list is almost certainly a fake claim.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [In Signups: 8/9 ONE MORE!]
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Korina »

Ego post~
Spoiler: meow
Last edited by Maruchan on Sun May 30, 2021 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:34 am

Post by VFP »

Hi,

I'm hated.
Therefore, I am confirmed town.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

prove it!

what does hated do again?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Ircher »

VOTE: VFP
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:39 am

Post by VFP »

I need 1 less vote to be eliminated :evil:
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:39 am

Post by VFP »

In post 7, Ircher wrote:VOTE: VFP
You stop that, you Dolphine hater!
Not a single Dolphine role... :cry:
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Robert M Hunter »

I am an innocent cat.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:41 am

Post by VFP »

I believe you!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Ircher »

My apologies for not having any dolphins. I will try to rectify that in the future.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:44 am

Post by VFP »

In post 12, Ircher wrote:My apologies for not having any dolphins. I will try to rectify that in the future.
Thank you!
xz03yx
xz03yx
Townie
xz03yx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:44 am

Post by xz03yx »

VOTE: The Mod

I'm an atheist
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:45 am

Post by SirCakez »

my role has some bs that y'all will see when the day starts
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:46 am

Post by VFP »

I'm just a hated VT :(
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:52 am

Post by VFP »

Are we at 11 confirms yet?
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Maruchan »

6/11 confirmed

Vote count Negative-1Maruchan (L-12) - xz03yx
Not Voting: Everyone else
Show
Join Now!

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Ircher »

No, we appear to still be at 5/11.

pedit:
VOTE: Maruchan
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Maruchan »

6/11 confirmed

Vote count Negative-2Maruchan (L-11) - xz03yx, Ircher
Last edited by Maruchan on Mon May 17, 2021 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Join Now!

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:56 am

Post by VFP »

VOTE: Maruchan
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE: Maru

Also, hello, I am your co-mod this game, and the flavor mod. I’d like to state right now, flavor is just flavor, though I may personally reference events in public flavor. Now, if you really hate me and want me to suffer, request a note PT, so I have to write more flavor. Though, if you do that, you get no cake from me. >:v

I’m also giving cake to anyone who votes Maru.
Spoiler: meow
Last edited by Maruchan on Sun May 30, 2021 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

#UltimateModKill
VOTE: Maru <3
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Maruchan »

6/11 confirmed

Vote count Negative-3Maruchan (L-9) - xz03yx, Ircher, VFP, KittyKatKorina, Flea The Magician
In post 0, Maruchan wrote:
Posting/Voting

7. Voting for the mod is authorized. Votes on the mod, and a successful mod Yeeting will incur interesting punishments. Try it at your own peril.
Show
Join Now!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”