She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:19 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Oh dont play with me I haven't won a towngame since getting back to site :(
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Gypyx »

i'm busy rn, but something_smart was aligned with the

Spoiler:
mafia

town wins !

releasing the mafia PT in (expired on 2021-07-27 15:36:07) if no objections
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (10/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Uh, why did the game end...?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:41 am

Whatever, probably wouldn't have changed anyway, but there were still 2 hours left in the day.

No objections to releasing the mafia PT. When it's opened you guys can see how wrong you were about everything but still managed to get to the right conclusion for ??? reasons.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:43 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Idk why it ended before deadline, feels a little hollow this way :/

Well now it's over, can you tell me if Gamma tried to get JK for 300 on the dot?

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:44 am

We didn't kill Distance because of the supposed cop crumb. We knew it wasn't a real cop crumb because my slot got the cop.

We didn't bid on JK. Just hid it because we didn't have anything better to do with the hide.

Gamma took the GF because he didn't realize that I had the cop; we did plan to frame him as having the hitman, but we didn't come up with that plan until D4.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1577, Something_Smart wrote:Also, sorry to do this, but I thought the day would start much sooner. I'm going V/LA staring about 9 hours from this post and lasting about 4 days. So, either I have to figure out what to do with my vote before then, or we have to ask the mod for an extension.

Honestly, the best thing might just be to not vote, and request that ssbm and marci crossvote and let S&M decide. I think S&M has at least as good a chance of getting it right as I do, and probably a better one.
So, what was THIS about?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Gypyx »

wait marci didn't vote quick end?

yeah, i should really be more careful, sorry about the sloppy modding :/
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (10/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:48 am

I wasn't really expecting them to lock marci as town for a reason I knew was spurious. And, I thought it would be suspicious for me to just drop a vote on ssbm and yeet out without any opportunity to change it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m moreso asking about your sudden VLA
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:52 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I think he had a real thing going on lol, he was VLA in other games tol

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:52 am

I mean the day started like 24 hours later than it was supposed to. I was expecting to have plenty of time to warn people about the V/LA.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:18 am

Post by marcistar »

yeah i didnt vote quickend, but it wouldn't have changed the outcome at all
when im nervous i do this thing where i just ignore the game, so when i placed my vote my plan was to go play a game and let deadline expire, and blame it on something_smart if he flipped town :P

whew tho, maybe i upplayed my dumbness a bit too much this game :cry: really got me struggling at some points.

i already had my mind pretty set yesterday, before i even threatened to vote ssbm_kyouko, but just wanted to think on it more. gammas iso, sure it could look like it could be either of the 2 as the partner, but gammas iso just really pointed more towards something_smart which is why i ultimately didn't do my meme vote :'(. i also wanted to keep with my original vibes from reads i never really shared :P

more than anything tho, i kept wanting to give something_smart a small chance, so thats why i stalled day phase. i felt it would've been unfair if i didnt hear him out a bit :P thats why i kept asking him things, but at one point i realized that... i wanted them to talk with eachother because otherwise i was spoonfeeding them answers of what i want to hear :P
In post 1980, Something_Smart wrote:We didn't kill Distance because of the supposed cop crumb. We knew it wasn't a real cop crumb because my slot got the cop.
i knew distance prob didnt have cop, i believe i said it one time when i was talking to smoke about something and never again, but distance prob would've just straightup claimed an inno if he had one. but i was gonna take the townread anyways hehe <3 :oops:
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:19 am

Post by imaginality »

Well done marci!

Pretty happy with my play this game, I was on the right side of the end of day wagons (Kitty, cyrus, VFP, I only voted CB to preserve myself, and was only off Gamma because I was on Something Smart) and I picked up the watcher fake claim (noted it to myself as a possibility in my QT) even before it was made. Annoyed I didn't figure out the PR swapping though.
Scum definitely used the TvT action well, even if it didn't get them all the way.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:39 am

Post by marcistar »

IMAGINALITY I WAS LEGIT SO NERVOUS- I DIDNT WANNA HAVE EVERYONES SACRIFICES TO KEEP ME LIVING BE FOR NOTHING-

i really enjoyed playing with everyone on this list tho :-)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1985, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think he had a real thing going on lol, he was VLA in other games tol
In post 1986, Something_Smart wrote:I mean the day started like 24 hours later than it was supposed to. I was expecting to have plenty of time to warn people about the V/LA.
Was it something you knew was coming before the time you gave the warning though?
<Embrace The Void>

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:06 am

Not sure if my plans had been fully finalized before the night started. Sorry about that. I also didn't expect D6 to go at all how it did.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1983, Something_Smart wrote:I wasn't really expecting them to lock marci as town for a reason I knew was spurious. And, I thought it would be suspicious for me to just drop a vote on ssbm and yeet out without any opportunity to change it.
Yeah but the very first thing I did was vote Kyouku, so you saying let me decide, when I was clearly not going to vote Marci, made absolutely no sense and why would town!anyone crossvote the other and let me decide? I would never go along with something like that unless I was completely clueless.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1894, Gypyx wrote:
Night 6 has ended...

Smoke and Mirrors have died ! they were a
Vanilla Townie

Day 7 starts now
I knew you were lockscum once we died because who else would kill me? Kyouku would either kill Marci or no kill like she said.

You knew that Marci trusted me the most and that’s why we died, considering you knew I was 100% voting you if we hadn’t.

*HUG#*. Marci, you did great. Kyouku started to townping me once we resolved that tracker misunderstanding.

SS, you kept making scummy post after scummy post and very little of anything you said made much sense to me.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1983, Something_Smart wrote:I wasn't really expecting them to lock marci as town for a reason I knew was spurious. And, I thought it would be suspicious for me to just drop a vote on ssbm and yeet out without any opportunity to change it.
Us and Kyouku were sr the other and both of us were tr Marci, so the more you shaded Marci, the scummier you looked to both me and Kyouku.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:21 pm

That... doesn't make any sense. I would have been just as suspicious of marci, if not more, as town, and it doesn't benefit scum-me to be trying to broaden the execution pool when I only need one more.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1987, marcistar wrote:yeah i didnt vote quickend, but it wouldn't have changed the outcome at all
when im nervous i do this thing where i just ignore the game, so when i placed my vote my plan was to go play a game and let deadline expire, and blame it on something_smart if he flipped town :P

whew tho, maybe i upplayed my dumbness a bit too much this game :cry: really got me struggling at some points.

i already had my mind pretty set yesterday, before i even threatened to vote ssbm_kyouko, but just wanted to think on it more. gammas iso, sure it could look like it could be either of the 2 as the partner, but gammas iso just really pointed more towards something_smart which is why i ultimately didn't do my meme vote :'(. i also wanted to keep with my original vibes from reads i never really shared :P

more than anything tho, i kept wanting to give something_smart a small chance, so thats why i stalled day phase. i felt it would've been unfair if i didnt hear him out a bit :P thats why i kept asking him things, but at one point i realized that... i wanted them to talk with eachother because otherwise i was spoonfeeding them answers of what i want to hear :P
In post 1980, Something_Smart wrote:We didn't kill Distance because of the supposed cop crumb. We knew it wasn't a real cop crumb because my slot got the cop.
i knew distance prob didnt have cop, i believe i said it one time when i was talking to smoke about something and never again, but distance prob would've just straightup claimed an inno if he had one. but i was gonna take the townread anyways hehe <3 :oops:
Distance actually had watcher, so maybe he watched you N1 and knew you didn’t kill Flea.

Speaking of @scum, why did Flea die N1 anyway? I still don’t understand that nk?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1989, marcistar wrote:IMAGINALITY I WAS LEGIT SO NERVOUS- I DIDNT WANNA HAVE EVERYONES SACRIFICES TO KEEP ME LIVING BE FOR NOTHING-

i really enjoyed playing with everyone on this list tho :-)
You did great, that’s why we died because no way would SS not have been hammered asap had we not died.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1995, Something_Smart wrote:That... doesn't make any sense. I would have been just as suspicious of marci, if not more, as town, and it doesn't benefit scum-me to be trying to broaden the execution pool when I only need one more.
Then you were reading the game incorrectly because neither us or Kyouku had any intention of voting Marci and since people tend to tr players that mindmeld with them, Kyouku being solid on Marci and you being suss on her, just made you look really scummy.

Your reasoning for being suspicious of her didn’t really make a lot of sense, especially after you initially wanted to flip the votes onto first Distance who died, then Marci - than it looked like she was targeted so she couldn’t gravedig him. And why does anyone but either you or Gamma kill Mastina? Marci was her 2nd strongest tr after us.

And doing “due diligence” is not having more srs but reading the game and not claiming to blindly sheep me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1995, Something_Smart wrote:That... doesn't make any sense. I would have been just as suspicious of marci, if not more, as town, and it doesn't benefit scum-me to be trying to broaden the execution pool when I only need one more.
With neither us or Kyouku having any interest in voting Marci. how did you think either of us were going to even consider her?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”