ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6550 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:33 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 6549, Lukewarm wrote:You got scum read when you were town... It happens... That's the game...

I was probably the number 1 scum read day 1, and at no point did I think that meant I should play againsty win condition. Which is actually against the site rules...
I never played against my win condition. I self voted which is not part of site rules. I gave my reasons for self vote

Regardless I was getting eliminated. You can try twist and turn this but that won’t change the fact that every town player fucked up this game not me alone.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #6551 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:54 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 6550, ArcAngel9 wrote:every town player fucked up this game not me alone.
Nobody's saying you were the only fuck up. Misreads and pushing town players as scum happens. It's part of the game however uncomfortable and unfortunate it may be. It happened to me, even after I claimed and suggested I not be alive long enough to be demonized.

Some definitely had better reads than I did. After your attempted me-hammer, I stopped scumreading you and I wish more of town had seen that for what it was.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6552 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:38 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 6551, fferyllt wrote:
In post 6550, ArcAngel9 wrote:every town player fucked up this game not me alone.
Nobody's saying you were the only fuck up. Misreads and pushing town players as scum happens. It's part of the game however uncomfortable and unfortunate it may be. It happened to me, even after I claimed and suggested I not be alive long enough to be demonized.

Some definitely had better reads than I did. After your attempted me-hammer, I stopped scumreading you and I wish more of town had seen that for what it was.
Exactly my point. Just because someone had a wet dream about some corrupter theory on me. Rest of the town gone blind, there was no thought about the fact that it is possible that spieffh could be wrong. I was screaming aloud that why wouldn’t I won’t say if I am corrupted especially when I was told that it would be bad for town, Instead of eliminating who they thought of being scum they all jumped on wagon. It is like - Eyes can’t see when brain is dead
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #6553 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 6552, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 6551, fferyllt wrote:

Exactly my point. Just because someone had a wet dream about some corrupter theory on me. Rest of the town gone blind, there was no thought about the fact that it is possible that spieffh could be wrong. I was screaming aloud that why wouldn’t I won’t say if I am corrupted especially when I was told that it would be bad for town, Instead of eliminating who they thought of being scum they all jumped on wagon. It is like - Eyes can’t see when brain is dead
I do hope you at least take the cautions about playing in a way that looks blatantly anti-wincon to heart.

That's really all I have to say, aside from feeling like you've dumped on people from a glass house during the postgame.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #6554 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:13 am

Post by lilith2013 »