Mini 2243: Chromatic Ascension || Game Over!

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1235, Ydrasse wrote:
Congratulations to the scum team of Knight Beige, Knight Lavender, and The Rainbow Knight for winning Mini 2243: Chromatic Ascension!
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1298, Cabd wrote:Now that it's over....

1: Out of curiosity what would have happened if three people had been left out? Day one skip?

2: Do you think adding a PR instead of an IC was worth it for setup fairness?
Definitely. I love vanilla games and it gives something to sort :) As long as it’s a non invest PR like Rainbow was it’s awesome.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1300, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Congratulations to the scum team of Knight Beige, Knight Lavender, and The Rainbow Knight for winning Mini 2243: Chromatic Ascension!
Deploying hugs. Next time Nancy you shall sheep me :)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1237, Ydrasse wrote:
KNIGHT AZURE

Played by unwnd, formerly GuyInFreezer.

KNIGHT BEIGE

Played by Dunnstral.

KNIGHT BURGUNDY

Played by Titus, formerly SirCakez.

KNIGHT CHARTREUSE

Played by Mathblade, formerly Gamma Emerald.

KNIGHT CRIMSON

Played by Morning Tweet.

KNIGHT DAFFODIL

Played by Cephrir.

KNIGHT INDIGO

Played by Nancy Drew 39, formerly Roden.

KNIGHT LAVENDER

Played by Cabd.

KNIGHT MAGENTA

Played by T3.

KNIGHT MARIGOLD

Played by catboi.

KNIGHT ROSE

Played by midwaybear.

KNIGHT SEAFOAM

Played by Marashu.

THE RAINBOW KNIGHT

Played by PookyTheMagicalBear.
Welp, I finally got my wish and caught Pooky!scum, so that was totally on my bucket list.

Sorry Rose. :/
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1241, Knight Chartreuse wrote:Gg scum well played Lavender :) I was scared I had the other half wrong. Indigo you’re breaking my heart. But it’s okay I get it. I bet I would have fallen for Lavender’s ATE too.
I thought Rose was trying to work me in our PT instead of solve. I think had I not left, Crimson was locked in anyway. But if Rose had convinced me she was town I would have fought Crimson on that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1299, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Tweetie was like an IC this game

she was glowing :3
You stay away from my beau, you dirty dirty rainbow.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1304, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1241, Knight Chartreuse wrote:Gg scum well played Lavender :) I was scared I had the other half wrong. Indigo you’re breaking my heart. But it’s okay I get it. I bet I would have fallen for Lavender’s ATE too.
I thought Rose was trying to work me in our PT instead of solve. I think had I not left, Crimson was locked in anyway. But if Rose had convinced me she was town I would have fought Crimson on that.
Rose was like super town though :( If you thought Crimson was town Crimson said Rose was town though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1288, MathBlade wrote:No redactions for my lover PR PT once I realized Beige was scum I quit posting. Beige not calling me out for not posting sealed it.
I still wonder why my pair wasn’t the NK, probably because Seafoam tr Lavender? That was actually smart optics.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Cabd »

I am nearly positive tweet would not have walked out on me, but you never know!

You'll enjoy reading our neighborhood, I think.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1289, Cabd wrote:Nancy.... For what it's worth you played great and I'm glad to see you cross paths with me in a much more satisfying end this time.
Thanks, I did think everything pointed to you but Crimson made me doubt that and then I thought Rose was trying to work me in our PT.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1292, Dunnstral wrote:In hindsight I think killing Indigo/Rose was the better play after all
Yeah, I still think you might have been first because your posts were off the charts scummy on D1.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1307, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1288, MathBlade wrote:No redactions for my lover PR PT once I realized Beige was scum I quit posting. Beige not calling me out for not posting sealed it.
I still wonder why my pair wasn’t the NK, probably because Seafoam tr Lavender? That was actually smart optics.
I would have to read the scum PT but I think a you Rose pair would have been a horrible kill.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1293, MathBlade wrote:I honestly think a no kill was for the best there and Rose/indigo woulda been the worst,

Rose/Indigo pretty much confirms scum in town reads before burgundy/azure issues
Why?

Probably Burgundy/Azure.

I also think Rainbow had a bit of a disadvantage, because his pairing not dying was the most suspicious.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1312, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1293, MathBlade wrote:I honestly think a no kill was for the best there and Rose/indigo woulda been the worst,

Rose/Indigo pretty much confirms scum in town reads before burgundy/azure issues
Why?

Probably Burgundy/Azure.

I also think Rainbow had a bit of a disadvantage, because his pairing not dying was the most suspicious.
Night kill came AFTER their daykilling leave. Can’t suspect dead flipped townies
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1297, midwaybear wrote:Thanks Ydrasse and Hectic for modding :)
Good game
+1

The flavour was totally lit, that was my main reason for joining, I just wanted to get a palette.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Let me try this again.

I can’t word good

If scum kill you the game was only talking about scum in low posters
If every low poster is dead scum have to be in high posters which immediately circles back to Rainbow who was the glue for the scum team
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Marashu »

GG all, and well played mafia! Thanks to the mods for running! Sorry I wasn't more help.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1302, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1300, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Deploying hugs. Next time Nancy you shall sheep me :)
I don’t know if I could have swayed Tweetie trough and bear didn’t give me enough to defend it. Perhaps had we done as he suggested and kill Crimson/Lavender, we would have had a better shot but Dunn was practically open wolfing, so it was pretty much a slam dunk.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1311, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1307, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I would have to read the scum PT but I think a you Rose pair would have been a horrible kill.
Subject: Chromatic Ascension || The Cult of Achromaticism
Knight Beige wrote:Our options for the night kill:

Marigold/Seafoam
Rose/Indigo

I think we should do Marigold/Seafoam
Knight Beige wrote:
In post 30, The Rainbow Knight wrote:daffodil kind of suspects seafoam tho
Do you think Rose/Indigo is a better kill though?
Knight Beige wrote:I'm not 100% that Chart won't turn on me.

In my mind, killing Rose/Indigo feels like a waste because they seem almost certain to leave at some point?

But if you guys think marigold/seafoam is easier instead then by all means.

Chart thinks there is scum in the townreads but doesn't have names

From their point of view it would be pretty weird if a team with me killed rose/indigo since they were also looking there.

Pooky and I didn't care either way.
Show

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1306, MathBlade wrote:
Rose was like super town though :( If you thought Crimson was town Crimson said Rose was town though.
I thought that for much of the game but Crimson was locked in on their reads. I think we might have done better in a non-alt game because I could have used meta and I probably would have caught Cabd!scum in that case.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1313, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1312, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Why?

Probably Burgundy/Azure.

Night kill came AFTER their daykilling leave. Can’t suspect dead flipped townies
I know, I mean if that hadn’t actually happened but I think they would have never been the NK regardless, since most people weren’t tr Burgundy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1319, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1306, MathBlade wrote:
I thought that for much of the game but Crimson was locked in on their reads. I think we might have done better in a non-alt game because I could have used meta and I probably would have caught Cabd!scum in that case.
Possibly, but I very much would not have played the way I played in a traditional game. This entire approach/style was planned out pregame knowing it was an anon one.
Show

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:43 am

Post by T3 »

Rip
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1298, Cabd wrote:2: Do you think adding a PR instead of an IC was worth it for setup fairness?
Not if it’s a damn hood
That was severely under-utilized imo
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Ah yup my mistake. Daff/Chart (if i can recall correctly) had it right pretty much immediately start of day.

You'd have to see the hood to believe why I changed my mind. Cabd got me the same way he got me in the last dance setup. I vaguely remembered that someone used voice to text but couldn't remember who or when.

Nice job though scum. Sorry Gamma haha and sorry Math. I don't think I could have walked out on Lav over Rose ever there

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”