Mini 2243: Chromatic Ascension || Game Over!

Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Knight Daffodil »

VOTE: Rose, I guess.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:07 am

It's so hard to wrap my head around the nightkill from this angle, but what else am I to do. I can't play the whole rest of the game (well, I could if it's only a few minutes) worrying about that or I might as well just leave.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 1020, Knight Crimson wrote:I honestly don't townread Rose at all.
Can you tell me why? That’s why I’m concerned about Daffodil/Rainbow leaving because I know that not all three of Daffodil/Rainbow/Rose can be town anymore.

If I can be convinced we’re not the T - T couple, I’ll be more than happy to leave.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:12 am

Usually when games are this hard it means I'm having fun, but this one is honestly just plain stressful. No fault of anyone's.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 1023, Knight Crimson wrote:That's definitely viable although I think personally I'd pair up with my scumbuddy since having three scum alive is still really good for scum

Rose is like not towny at all but I've said that about Magenta and original Indigo

I can tell you that I believe Lav is townier than Rose though. From the sounds of it there aren't PT contributions by Rose to change my mind on that, either.

Lav's behaviour in my PT is an extremely strong indictator the team isn't Rose/Lav. Daff/Rainbow S/S would be a really impressive showing of distancing by the both of you. Also I don't really know why you two would want to pair up to each other just to suspect each other anyway.

God I just want an easy way to know Indigo/Rose isn't S/S
We’re not.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:13 am

Oh well in that case pack it up we solved it :P
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 1025, Knight Daffodil wrote:VOTE: Rose, I guess.
Can we not rush this? I will leave if I can be convinced. Promise.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:14 am

Sure. UNVOTE:

I would rather resolve it with votes than leaving, though. I want to make scum cast votes for me to read them on.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 1030, Knight Daffodil wrote:Oh well in that case pack it up we solved it :P
You think, Beige, Rose and Lav?

Well I have trouble seeing why either scum!you and/or scum!Rainbow wanted to lim Beige over Lavender for the SvS thing, so that’s the main thing that concerned me about Rose.

Anyway, if Rose is the consensus, then please let me leave. I still don’t understand why Crimson trs Lavender but it’s possible if one of you/Rainbow is scum, then it’s them.

I think that scum wouldn’t push for Beige over Lavender and there are strong Beige/Lavender associatives, wich is why I think Crimson could be wrong. It’s also possible that Beige pocketed Lavender but fmpov, pushing Beige is pro-town, so I think you’re the T-T couple most likely.

I think that the both Lavender and Rose wanted the other one limmed over Beige yesterday which deprived us of info about Beige/Chartreuse and the SvS theory. Well so did Chartreuse but it’s completely understandable from her end.

I’m still more confident on Lavender than Rose, so I think it’s safer but I’m willing to hear why Rose is a better lim today?
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 1032, Knight Daffodil wrote:Sure. UNVOTE:

I would rather resolve it with votes than leaving, though. I want to make scum cast votes for me to read them on.
How about if Rose is the consensus, I leave before hammer then? I would just really prefer to leave.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:36 am

It's fine I guess. I wish we'd just done the whole game via votes to force players to commit to reads, but the ship has sailed I suppose.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1035, Knight Daffodil wrote:It's fine I guess. I wish we'd just done the whole game via votes to force players to commit to reads, but the ship has sailed I suppose.
What if you

Wanted to play a game of mafia

But Knight Azure said
In post 663, Knight Azure wrote:YOLO

Vote: Leave
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 1035, Knight Daffodil wrote:It's fine I guess. I wish we'd just done the whole game via votes to force players to commit to reads, but the ship has sailed I suppose.
Especially with Azure/Burgundy.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

@Indigo

Lavender had a meltdown in my PT about how we were doomed to lose because I trusted your pair over her and generally gave off a sense I was writing her off as town.

If your pair contains scum (aka Rose), why does scum!Lavender care that I do not trust her? Lav's behaviour was that of someone who needed me to trust them in order to win. Which is not true of a Lav/Rose team. If Lav had just done absolutely nothing she would have won. But instead she got a on a voice-to-text convo with me that lasted for three pages. It was very heartbreaking for me that I upset her.

It's not Rose/Lav. If it's Rose/Lav then Lavender worked me for absolutely no reason when she was going to win anyway.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1027, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 1020, Knight Crimson wrote:I honestly don't townread Rose at all.
Can you tell me why? That’s why I’m concerned about Daffodil/Rainbow leaving because I know that not all three of Daffodil/Rainbow/Rose can be town anymore.

If I can be convinced we’re not the T - T couple, I’ll be more than happy to leave.
Yeah I can elaborate. Rose has the most barren ISO of any current living player. This is obviously partially because she hasn't quite been around, but it doesn't help.

Her reads seem more or less not founded in much -- she came into today with a "I want the town in Rainbow/Daff to leave!" ... yet, she has no previously stated opinions on that pair really.

Some of her posts are kinda nothing and not important nor hard for scum to fake:
In post 838, Knight Rose wrote:I think a big question is what purpose we think Rainbow's role is. The flavor sort of treats Rainbow as town (but tbf everyone is town in flavor). Idk I wonder what y'all think.
Also, I think lack of motivation might be more townie than not. Scum should probably have a lot of energy at this point which is why I'm still sort of lean town on Daffodil. My "secret" day one thought was that it was cool that all the flowers were town. That also makes me not as big of a fan wrt Chart's recent words towards Daffodil.
Like TBH I don't think this is that important of a talking point

When she does give opinions it's like this:
In post 837, Knight Rose wrote:@Chartreuse
Probably everyone except for maybe Crimson?
In post 835, Knight Beige wrote:I thought I was pretty widely townread yesterday but everyone seems to have me at null or scum. Did I misinterpret or was there a big reads shift?
Well, we are in a sort of endgame right now. I definitely think that plays a factor into things. Everyone here (except for maybe me/Indigo) was viewed as townie before, but that can't be true now so it makes sense that you are null.
Do you think anyone is scummy for shifting you down in their reads?
In post 841, Knight Rose wrote:Lol I thought Lavender-Rainbow was w-w, but I think they take the reads thing further as scum buddies. idk
In post 945, Knight Rose wrote:Chartreuse :D
I'm pretty sure Indigo is town at this point because the interactions with Beige look fine, so it's just a question of whether there is a S/S pairing.
No way scum Indigo randomly shows interest towards scum Beige right...
In post 949, Knight Rose wrote:I think/thought you're probably town, so I would like whoever is town between Daffodil and Rainbow to leave. Umm I also think I might be too impatient rn. We can talk this out.
No conclusions. It's just a "I sort of lean this way but I might be wrong" every single time.

Also she apparently was okay with eliminating every single player except for me, lol.

I don't think she's genuinely really trying to solve you. She's shown like no concern about your alignment except for when I pointed out a question of my own:
In post 948, Knight Rose wrote:
In post 947, Knight Crimson wrote:Rose, out of curiosity, how have your interactions with Indigo been? Is it just the Beige interactions that make you lean town there?
I haven't really done much in the PT tbh. Idk why Indigo thinks I have been super solvely lol
Beige interactions look pretty good on Indigo, but the tone + postcount also seems pretty clean?
In post 1012, Knight Rose wrote:That's something I brought up before, and I think that's a valid question for Indigo to answer.
Also.. them not bothering to use your PT much is not doing many favours when both my/Lav's PT and Rainbow/Daff's PTs are being huge barriers for all of us to scumread our partners.

That's probably my working thoughts on Rose.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

For what it's worth I still really don't think Indigo/Rose is SvS
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1028, Knight Daffodil wrote:Usually when games are this hard it means I'm having fun, but this one is honestly just plain stressful. No fault of anyone's.
This game gives me stress headaches
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 831, Knight Beige wrote:
In post 828, The Rainbow Knight wrote:How does it make sense to be Rose - Indigo? Rose wasn't even trying to pair with Indigo at the end?
Why does that matter?
This post is anti-associative with Rainbow. Sounds like Beige is annoyed by this.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Seems more anti-associative for Rainbow/Lav to me.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 1038, Knight Crimson wrote:@Indigo

Lavender had a meltdown in my PT about how we were doomed to lose because I trusted your pair over her and generally gave off a sense I was writing her off as town.

If your pair contains scum (aka Rose), why does scum!Lavender care that I do not trust her? Lav's behaviour was that of someone who needed me to trust them in order to win. Which is not true of a Lav/Rose team. If Lav had just done absolutely nothing she would have won. But instead she got a on a voice-to-text convo with me that lasted for three pages. It was very heartbreaking for me that I upset her.

It's not Rose/Lav. If it's Rose/Lav then Lavender worked me for absolutely no reason when she was going to win anyway.
If the T - T team is Daffodil/Rainbow, then she loses, doesn’t she?
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1026, Knight Daffodil wrote:It's so hard to wrap my head around the nightkill from this angle, but what else am I to do. I can't play the whole rest of the game (well, I could if it's only a few minutes) worrying about that or I might as well just leave.
I cannot for the life of me understand the nightkill either.

Let's say all this is correct:

Knight Seafoam
-
Knight Marigold

Knight Crimson
- Knight Lavender
Knight Daffodil
- The Rainbow Knight
Knight Indigo
-
Knight Rose

Knight Chartreuse
-
Knight Beige

What is the benefit from killing Seafoam/Mari over one of our pairs? I cannot figure it out. I'm banking on that I just don't have the information to understand. That or they made a mistake.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1044, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 1038, Knight Crimson wrote:@Indigo

If the T - T team is Daffodil/Rainbow, then she loses, doesn’t she?
No because I believed that the T-T team was Rose/Indigo. I was fully prepared to end the game on you two being the last alive
In post 851, Knight Crimson wrote:*This* close to saying yolo and having Rose/Indigo endgame.

Nah, just kidding, Azure was a good reminder of why that doesn't work.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 1043, Knight Crimson wrote:Seems more anti-associative for Rainbow/Lav to me.
It’s anti-associative for Rainbow because Beige sounds irritated at her question.

How is it anti-associative for Lav?
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Actually, the kill caused me to believe that Rose/Indigo was T/T. Maybe that's a good reason to make it.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1047, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 1043, Knight Crimson wrote:Seems more anti-associative for Rainbow/Lav to me.
It’s anti-associative for Rainbow because Beige sounds irritated at her question.

How is it anti-associative for Lav?
Rainbow posed that question to Lav, not Beige. Why would Beige be irritated?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”