Mini 2243: Chromatic Ascension || Game Over!

Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Knight Indigo »

Crimson, I don’t understand why your read on Lavender suddenly changed. I also don’t understand why she had Rose as lockscum when she hasn’t done a damn thing scummy. And she wanted her dead before Beige, which she had as a nullread.

I still don’t think you’re more likely to be the T - T pair over both me/Rose, Daffodil/Rainbow?

I’m not rushing this day until I figure this out.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Knight Daffodil »

In post 972, The Rainbow Knight wrote:Now he seems to be pretending that he doesn't understand why Chartreuse is scumreading me and it feels like maybe scum trying their best to look away from whats right in the room
How do you distinguish this from actually not knowing.

Oh well. It seems like you're about to leave, and that's an L if so. I can only hope it's posturing.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Ima be honest I have no idea which of Daff/Rainbow is scum. But I'm town and Indigo is town. So we've got that at least.
Knight Indigo wrote:Crimson, I don’t understand why your read on Lavender suddenly changed. I also don’t understand why she had Rose as lockscum when she hasn’t done a damn thing scummy. And she wanted her dead before Beige, which she had as a nullread.

I still don’t think you’re more likely to be the T - T pair over both me/Rose, Daffodil/Rainbow?

Rose actually did something scummy very recently which I'll get into in a bit.

But Rose is more of an "unreadable" than "towny" to me. Just because she isn't obvscum doesn't make her town.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:54 pm

In post 975, Knight Indigo wrote:Crimson, I don’t understand why your read on Lavender suddenly changed. I also don’t understand why she had Rose as lockscum when she hasn’t done a damn thing scummy. And she wanted her dead before Beige, which she had as a nullread.

I'm starting to feel like I must have missed a page or two in my catchup because I don't remember any of this.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:54 pm

Well, I have to leave now, so... guess I'll see what wreckage awaits later.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
The Rainbow Knight
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by The Rainbow Knight »

In post 976, Knight Daffodil wrote:
In post 972, The Rainbow Knight wrote:Now he seems to be pretending that he doesn't understand why Chartreuse is scumreading me and it feels like maybe scum trying their best to look away from whats right in the room

Oh well. It seems like you're about to leave, and that's an L if so. I can only hope it's posturing.
?

why are you even worried about me leaving if you scumread me?
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Rose, out of curiosity, why are you so sure there are no S/S pairings? I can't seem to find anywhere. You mention that you find it less likely in your start of day , but that's it.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Rose
Knight Rose
Townie
Knight Rose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Knight Rose »

No, I’m not super sure. My last post acknowledged that I might be too eager. But still, I do think you and Indigo are town which made daffodil pair my desired elim
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 854, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 852, Knight Crimson wrote:Not really sure about Rainbow to be honest.

Starting to get kind of set in my ways that Beige/Lav make up the first two scum members. That would make that one early game interaction when Beige objected to Lav/I's marriage, Lav ignored, and all that theatre. Which isn't terribly unbelievable, why would you be scared of your scum partner?

While on one hand I want to say Lav is much too quick to assume it must be a S/S pairing WIFOM kill, I'm not sure what I'd expect town to say in her stead if they believe me to be town so highly.

At the moment I would have Chart/Beige leave. I think they're T/S or S/S almost assuredly (although S/S would be a surprise to me).

After they're gone, the question of "Does an S/S pairing exist" will be weigh even heavier on my mind. It's more or less the only way Lav is town.
See I am kinda like. Lavender is committing a lot of scum tells and I think Lavender scum is the only way you’re town tbh.

The not having anyone to push is relatively a scumtell and based on the heat map so far it looks like Rose + Indigo is TvT but scarily also Beige is town possibly. It’s possible Beige is scum but I agree Rose+Indigo is probably the TvT pairing.
I wish I had been here or she hadn’t left yet.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Indigo
Knight Indigo
Goon
Knight Indigo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Knight Indigo »

In post 980, The Rainbow Knight wrote:

?

Rainbow, it would really help us if you claimed. What is your role exactly?
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:12 pm

In post 980, The Rainbow Knight wrote:

?

Snagged a back row seat, might be able to slack off here and there.

I'm worried about you leaving because you're making "I'm about to leave" noises. And obviously, if you are scum, you won't leave and might be hesitant to give off the impression you are going to. I'm not sure that I am in fact particularly scumreading you, but everyone else seems to be, which is why I wanted them to explain.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 982, Knight Rose wrote:No, I’m not super sure. My last post acknowledged that I might be too eager. But still, I do think you and Indigo are town which made daffodil pair my desired elim
In post 949, Knight Rose wrote:I think/thought you're probably town, so I would like whoever is town between Daffodil and Rainbow to leave. Umm I also think I might be too impatient rn. We can talk this out.
You did acknowledge it might be too eager, but you still decided to tell Daffodil/Rainbow that the "town in their pair should leave"? You still took for granted that there was town in their pair, which is a little odd given I haven't seen anything from you to suggest a read like that.

You're not too eager to *get a read*, you're too eager to suggest that *one of them should leave*. But just because you're eager for that doesn't change that it's a little odd you are so sure that one of them leaving is an option.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
The Rainbow Knight
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by The Rainbow Knight »

In post 984, Knight Indigo wrote:Rainbow, it would really help us if you claimed. What is your role exactly?
I pick cool/warm before the day 1 begins.

on night 1 I get to neighborize someone, they will get a neighborhood with me starting on day 2.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

I really don't think the scumteam is Rose/Lavender, by the way. Lav's actions in my PT make no sense from scum that is about to win (or that doesn't need a town!Rose to die). I would find it exceptionally hard to believe.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:18 pm

I feel like it's painfully obvious everywhere from page 1 to this very moment that Rainbow and I are not S/S.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:20 pm

In post 988, Knight Crimson wrote:Lav's actions in my PT
Elaborate?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:33 pm

Eh, it sure looks like I'm about to get left from the PT. If it's a head fake, it's pretty convincing.

I hope I can feel like the whole game wasn't my fault. Things just kept moving before I was ready. Every day so far has ended well before I wanted it to.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:36 pm

Just so I can say I did something right, VOTE: Lavender.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Lavender
Knight Lavender
Townie
Knight Lavender
Townie
Townie

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Knight Lavender »

In post 990, Knight Daffodil wrote:
In post 988, Knight Crimson wrote:Lav's actions in my PT
Elaborate?
Allow me.

While I am doing my best to remain composed and within the spirit of the game to be just lavender, I had an essential meltdown in the pt with lord crimson on my commute home.

It's not fair to subject the thread to that, however.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:38 pm

I gotta admit, I'd expect scum to do that in the thread.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

When Lav realized the game was going to come down to them/Rose, and that I (and everyone else) was thinking Rose/Indigo was most likely the T/T, she became very distraught with the game and with me.

We talked for a few pages about it. They're actually busy right now so they've had to use voice to text in order to talk with me. If the team is Rose/Lav, it's really, really strange that Lav would put in all of this effort for no reason. Lav knew that if she died, Rose would win the game for her. So what's the deal?

pedit: Yup
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 994, Knight Daffodil wrote:I gotta admit, I'd expect scum to do that in the thread.
Scum that's winning or scum that's losing?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Rose
Knight Rose
Townie
Knight Rose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Knight Rose »

In post 986, Knight Crimson wrote:You did acknowledge it might be too eager, but you still decided to tell Daffodil/Rainbow that the "town in their pair should leave"? You still took for granted that there was town in their pair, which is a little odd given I haven't seen anything from you to suggest a read like that.

You're not too eager to *get a read*, you're too eager to suggest that *one of them should leave*. But just because you're eager for that doesn't change that it's a little odd you are so sure that one of them leaving is an option.
I was reading you and Indigo as town, so I jumped to the conclusion that one of Rainbow/Daffodil must have been town. I didn't consider that it could have been an S/S pair with Lavender still being town. My main point was still that I thought them leaving the dance was the best option.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Again if you're T/T Lavender won this day phase pretty much as it began. I really don't see the point of the... meltdown. They figured I was going to have Rose/Indigo endgame.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Lavender
Knight Lavender
Townie
Knight Lavender
Townie
Townie

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Knight Lavender »

In fairness, I still hold out hope that Daffy and Rainbow is SS but my hopes are fading with every passing second.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”