StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Well you couldn’t at the end because of two Jailkeepers.

Also no redactions either.
Mama Ru
Mama Ru
Goon
Mama Ru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Mama Ru »

In post 1567, StrangeMatter wrote:Also I legit don’t get how Mama Ru just going under the radar for away with this game.

Everyone could see I was greener than Ireland.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

You still went under the radar, which isn’t helpful to gauge alignment without outside factors like IC or confirmed.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

Told you lot I was town even jk.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

Bingel and dw you guys need to really learn to read better. Std you kinda give it away with the I think Cyrus and bingel are town post but you still fooled me
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Im gonna name my TM team for next year Butler Conspiracy
okay maybe not but it has a similar ring to it as Busboy Revolution
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1579, cyrus62 wrote:Bingel and dw you guys need to really learn to read better. Std you kinda give it away with the I think Cyrus and bingel are town post but you still fooled me
I don't follow how I need to learn to read better. I thought you were town and convinced everyone to vote for the final scum over you
I prefer they, thanks :)
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1581, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1579, cyrus62 wrote:Bingel and dw you guys need to really learn to read better. Std you kinda give it away with the I think Cyrus and bingel are town post but you still fooled me
I don't follow how I need to learn to read better. I thought you were town and convinced everyone to vote for the final scum over you
You thought I was scum even to the point . You said you would just keep jking me
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Cook »

In post 1580, Gamma Emerald wrote:Im gonna name my TM team for next year Butler Conspiracy
what is the busboy revolution a reference to
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1583, Cook wrote:
In post 1580, Gamma Emerald wrote:Im gonna name my TM team for next year Butler Conspiracy
what is the busboy revolution a reference to
Subject: Fiction Rumble II - Week 26 (Current Champion: Zaphkael)
Formerfish wrote:This is where my current nickname comes from, something i rattled off when I was bored and high one night here. This is the story of the
Busboy Revolution
:

Spoiler:
Well sit down and let me tell you about the time all the busboys across the country sat down and refused to scrape another plate until they got the same respect as chimney sweeps.

For too long people had held chimney sweepers in such high regard that the term "hung like a chimney sweeper" was born out of the amount of regard given to them. Busboys had felt the growing divide since the early 1810s when people started to have more and more chimneys installed in their houses. Before then the most any house would have was one, and that was if the family was well of. Most of the houses at this time still were warmed by wood stoves and therefor the life of a chimney sweep was a sparse one.

After the boom in chimneys on each house it wasnt uncommon for some of the more affluent to have fireplaces installed in each room. This caused the number of chimneys to rise over 250% over the last decade. This rose the rates and amount of business that each chimney sweep was doing.

Small operations started to grow until the few that were around in the beginning created almost a cabal that had 95% control of all the chimneys in the limits of the cities. The country was split into just 5 areas and each was ran by one company. They all colluded with each other to stay out of the others areas and they all joined together to squash any upstart companies who think they have the clout to make a dent in the areas held.

This all lasted for over 20 years, with the last 10 years being in control by the cabal, and took their leadership into the 1830's. You may be wondering what busboys have to do with chimney sweeps and why they were the ones to eventually dismantle the power structure carefully built by the cabal. The correlation comes here. When the number of chimneys increased the amount of work for chimney sweeps increased and allowed the lower and middle class people in those jobs before the boom to go to the next level of class in our society. Prior chimney sweeps and busboys were known as comrades in arms. With the boom the chimney sweeps felt like they had to leave their old lives behind and to adopt into the ways of the elites.

Where once friendships were the norm and members of both careers mingled with each other now only resentment sat. Busboys now not only dealt with the elites from normal means, now they were dealing with a new group of chimney millionaires. If you take into account for inflation the amount a entry level chimney sweep was making equals over 1.2 million dollars in todays economy. That was what the veterans were making late into their teens.

Busboys had finally had enough with the insults and the injuries given to them by those who once sat with them in the gruel lines. Singing for their suppers outside the bathhouses, sometimes never being seen again after going home with one of the more prominent members of the local governments with direct ties to cabal money.

It was in June of 1833, one of the hottest days on record. The chimney sweeps were indoors at noon on the 15th of that month because it was the hottest day of that month and the tar on roofs were melting so badly the sweepers shoes were being pulled right off their feet. In every restaurant across the country chimney sweepers were sat at tables, drinking glasses of cold water. The action that broke the camels back was when after hours of sitting there waiting for the heat to break the sweepers drank glass, after glass, after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass,after glass of water and refused each and every servers attempt to just fill glasses they already had from a pitcher.

Each sweeper demanded a new glass every time their glass was emptied.

Busboys sprang into action and started to rotate dirty glasses into the sink, washed them, ran them out to the servers, cleared empty glasses off tables to start the process all over again. They did their jobs stoically, not saying a disparaging word to a single one of their new masters.

It wasn't until the rains came, and the heat broke that the sweepers stood up, and made their way outside to get back to work now that the tar would have hardened again. Since all they had ordered were glasses of water none of them had a bill. The servers had been taking care of them for over 3 hours waiting on the weather to change. The busboys made their money from the benevolence of the servers, which was something the sweepers in power had done on purpose to try and subjugate their former equals to even more harsh degrees.

When the servers saw that not one sweeper had left even pocket change on their tables as they left, they apologized to the busboys and said that all the work that they had done over the last 3 hours constantly moving and washing glasses was just to make nothing from people who are so obviously able to improve the lives of others but made a choice not only to not help, but to make exponentially more difficult.

The busboys had finally had enough. They put down their towels, and took off their aprons and took to the streets. Ladders were confiscated from sides of any building they weren't attached to. Sweepers were stranded on roofs with no safe way to get down, many gave their lives that day.

Once the sweepers became away of the danger they were in they armed themselves with brooms and a chipper attitude. They were no match for the busboys though. The sweepers couldn't run due to their black lung and most were quickly overtaken by the busboys who actually had been keeping in decent shape with all the constant bending and lifting of weights possibly in excess of 25lbs as a repetitive motion. Chimneys were toppled, sweepers strung up and hung en masse in local makeshift gallows, the cabal had been toppled. After years of tyrannical rule the former foes were equals again.

Busboys made their way back to their aprons and picked up their towels and started to wipe tables down like nothing had been out of the ordinary that day. Chimney sweeping as a viable career was left to stories like Mary Poppins.

It became known as the "shittiest revolution" because one of the lesser known responsibilities of busboys is to unclog toilets and everyone knows that as cheap as chimney sweepers are they eat a lot of fast food and destroy bathrooms.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1582, cyrus62 wrote:You thought I was scum even to the point . You said you would just keep jking me
JK-ing you was never about whether you were actually scum. It was about the possibility of you being scum and thus optimal use of night actions. Additionally, you being town was never a sure thing because literally every move you made for the second half of the game reeked of scum motivation.

I have absolutely no qualms with not trusting you here.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1582, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1581, Dwlee99 wrote:
You thought I was scum even to the point . You said you would just keep jking me
I said you were a second guess for scum and agreeing to jailkeep you was a compromise for the people I townread wanting your head
I prefer they, thanks :)
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by Bingle »

Skulls for the skull throne, after all.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:46 pm

Post by Enchant »

Rolling protection against PRs and getting outed by said PR on day 2.

BAH
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Bingle »

Was there a dead thread?
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Cook »

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87988
// SHIA LABEOUF'S DIARY (SK)

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87934
// CONSPIRACY HQ (Mafia)

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87935
// CUTLERY CONNOISSEUR CLUB (Wolf)

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87936
// EMPLOYEE LOUNGE (Alien)

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87937
// COUNTRY CLUB (Cult)

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87938
// THE VICTIMS (Dead)

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87861
// MOD PT (Me)
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Bingle »

Much grass, ty
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

I legit thought that Cyrus was the last scum for awhile there, due in part because they weren't making any sense.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Bingle »

Cyrus not making a lot of sense is a cyrus thing.

I thought he was scum for the rolefishing, the surety of there being cult in the early game, and the confidence that everyone should be townreading him when his play wasn't particularly 'beacon of towniness' and this is a multiball setup.

In hindsight, the last is probably a towntell from cyrus.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:30 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”