Mini 2260: Achromatic Calamity || Game Over

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:30 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

MINI 2260 || ACHROMATIC
C̵̤̒A҉̥̰̰L͢A͌̇M̱͕͐̚I̭ͩT͍͍ͨ͋Y͏

Image[/size]

The last dying breaths of chivalry.

Universe designed by Ydrasse.
Setup designed by Morning Tweet and reviewed/comodded by Jingle.

Subjects

1. PookyTheMagicalBear
2. SirCakez
3. Dwlee99
4. Galron
5. anahit
6. mc esther
7. Mad Hatters Tea Party
8. EdensFlame
9. Toogeloo
Radical Rat

10. Greeting
11. Vanderscamp
12. Isis
13. Ahri

Spoiler: Hearts Still Beating
PookyTheMagicalBear
Spoiler: Shattered
Greeting, Achromatic, executed Day One
Mad Hatters Tea Party, Achromatic Shroud, shattered Night One
Toogeloo, Achromatic, killed in the fray Day Two
anahit, Achromatic Warden, destroyed Night Two
Ahri, Knight Reforged, discovered Day Three
mc esther, Baron Discipline, assassinated Night Three
Isis, Knight Reforged, neutralized Day Four
Dwlee99, Duchess Vigil, killed off Night Four
Vanderscamp, Achromatic, exiled Day Five
EdensFlame, Achromatic, disappeared Night Five
SirCakez, Achromatic, slain Day Six
Galron, Achromatic Murmur, endgamed Day Six
Last edited by Morning Tweet on Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:15 pm, edited 37 times in total.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:35 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

General Rules

1. 1. Obey all site rules, which can be found here.
    2. Do not, under any circumstances, quote your role PMs or any other PMs sent by the moderator. Paraphrasing is okay.
    3. Do not contact other players to discuss the game outside of the game thread. This includes both PMs and offsite communication.
    4. Play to win this game, not your future games.
    5. Do not use extremely tiny text, cryptography, invisible text, or anything of the sort. Everything you post should be public info.
    6. Do not use provable randomness. This includes dice tags.
    7. Do not impersonate the moderator.
Bolded #C5ACE1
is my mod colour. Don't use it!
8. Once you have died, you lose the ability to post. Do not make a “bah” post.
9. When in doubt about the rules, do not hesitate to ask me for clarification.[/list][/size]
Voting and Deadlines

1. 1. All votes and unvotes must be put in bold or with VOTE:   tags. Vote tags are highly prefered.
    2. Votes made in spoilers will not be counted.
    3. Abbreviations and nicknames in votes are acceptable, as long as I can clearly tell who you are referencing.
    4. When a player reaches a majority of votes, all votes are frozen and that player is eliminated/nominated. All players may continue to post up until the thread is locked.
    5. No eliminations are not permitted. You must eliminate a player each time the decision is presented.
    6. Day phases have 7 day deadlines. Night phases have 48 hour deadlines.
    7. If all living players agree to it via PM, I will end a night phase early.
Activity

1. 1. You are expected to make at least one game-relevant post every 36 hours. Players who go 36 hours without posting will be prodded.
    2. If you are prodded, you have 24 hours to post in-thread. Prod dodges do not count. If you do not respond within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if you accumulate more than 3 prods, I may force replace you.
    3. If I have not yet found a replacement for a player being replaced and they post in thread, they may retake their slot. If I am force replacing a player, this rule does not apply.
    4. If you are going to be V/LA, please announce it in thread or PM me. Players on V/LA are exempt from the prod rules for the duration of their V/LA.
Setup Specific

1. 1. Scum have daytalk.
    2. Scum do not have multitasking by default.
    3. Eliminations are compulsive.
    4. There are 10 town-aligned players and 3 scum-aligned ones.
    5. All roles are flavoured.
    6. Only role names are revealed on flip, not full role PMs.
    7. Here are sample role PMs. Note the sample PMs use mech tags, the real ones will be area:

Spoiler: Sample Vanilla Town
PLAYER NAME
You are an
Achromatic
, a cultist aligned with the
Cult of Achromaticism

The Lands of Hue are changing rapidly. As a loyal member of the Cult of Achromaticism, you are far ahead of the curve. Can you secure the cult's grasp on the world?

You have access to no special abilities.

The game thread may be found here. Please confirm by replying with your role name and alignment, as well as by acknowledging scum has daytalk.
Spoiler: Sample Town Power x2
PLAYER NAME
You are
Achromatic Bastion
Cult of Achromaticism

The Cult of Achromaticsm requires a strong set of hands to enforce its will, from time to time. When a developing situation gets messy, you arrive first, no questions asked.

As
Bastion
, you have access to the following abilities:
  • Ability text.
  • Ability text.
The game thread may be found here. Please confirm by replying with your role name and alignment, as well as by acknowledging scum has daytalk.
PLAYER NAME
You are
Achromatic Miasma
Cult of Achromaticism

You belong to the highest class of secret order within the cult. Your directive is to carry out orders from royalty -- all else second. The invisible hand of Achromaticism is more powerful than any bronze or steel.

As
Miasma
, you have access to the following abilities:
  • Ability text.
  • Ability text.
[/font]
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:37 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

PRELUDE

The sun hangs motionless in a greyscale sky -- a bright beacon amidst a sea of faded colour.

For many, it is a beacon of hope. Its vibrant rays keep the glassy world of Hue and its inhabitants bathed in colourful, life-bringing light. For most of the world, it keeps their inner fire alive -- it preserves their reason to be.

To Cultist Lavender, it is a reminder that her work is yet incomplete. The Knights of Hue have fallen -- the colours of their domains fade away with each passing minute, and there is no one left to stop the Cult of Achromaticism from realizing their new vision of Hue.

"Knight Magenta! Come quickly, there have been terrible happenings at Rainbow Knight's hall," Cultist Lavender says, impatiently brushing away the purplish-pink remains of a slain glass guard underfoot.

That is, except for one.

"Is that the voice of a Knight I hear calling?" Knight Magenta rushes down the grand glass stairwell, coming to a stop at the bottom. He surveys the palace hall, quickly identifying enough rubble to constitute dozens of bodies. Out of the corner of his eye, he spots a figure shift from the edge of the wall.

Once the old order of Knights is absolved, all that will impede in the way of a still, quiet, and frozen Hue is the sun itself. A deity formed by a Rainbow Knight, a great traveller of the world, coming to the end of their journey. The sun is the glorious culmination of an infinite number of generations each reaching their climax. The sacred torch has been passed more times than can be counted.

A torch, soon to be extinguished by the aspirations of an elite few.

"Knight Lavender, is that you? Your colour, it's--," he begins, before his words are cut off by the blade of Lavender's dagger. He freezes in place, sword partially drawn in a delayed reaction.

Wasting no time, Cultist Lavender retracts her knife and delivers a blow to the center of Knight Magenta's torso, devastating the Knight's fragile body. Pieces of Magenta fly in every direction, coating the room with his colour. Lavender's steady expression breaks for a moment, as she allows herself a moment to bask in satisfaction at her twisted work.

"The Knights of Hue are all but a myth, now. I thank you, Magenta, for this is the world in which I have yearned so long for," she says to the shattered remains, before finally turning to leave. As she departs from the palace, she discovers a welcome sight: the land of Magenta has already begun to discolour. The once energetic hills of pink and purple fall away to reveal a dreary grey landscape.

Lavender hesitates within the doorway, now. Her face quickly morphs from satisfaction to a deadpan stare. She lifts her gaze to the sky.

The sun enters its final days.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Sorry for the delay! Role PMs are being sent out. The game will begin at 11 confirmations, or in 24 hours. Presently, 12/11 players have confirmed, so we can begin!

Grey-coloured and Achromatic-aligned cultists are town. Rainbow-coloured and Hue-aligned players are scum.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

DAY ONE

"Oh, love! You're still with us yet."

Lavender strolls through the hall of corpses, kicking glass underfoot as she walks. She kneels next to the half-fragmented Knight's body.

His once-smooth surfaces are broken apart by countless cracks and impurities, and yet, his form retains its shape. He's not broken to pieces -- not, like the others. Cultist Lavender cannot resist but drag her hands across the surface of the fallen Knight, fixing whatever broken pieces she stumbles her fingers through, and yet relishing in each imperfection that remains, all the same.

A shrouded figure, opaque and grey, approaches from behind, "My lady Lavender! We never got through to that one. Never broke through to his mind. There may very well still remain prismatic energy inside of him--"

Lavender flashes a fierce look backwards, and retorts, "Silence! Do not utter unkind words at the love of my life. I have taken great care to drain him of his scarlet hue, you see?" Cultist Lavender briefly removes her hand from the Knight of Crimson. All remnant of colour is faded away -- save for the dark red smear of blood persisting across his neck.

She looks back to the fallen knight, "You should be rebuilding your Lords, Rainbow and Beige."

"My.. my mistake. I shall resume," the figure responds timidly, before resuming efforts to search the illustrious Rainbow Hall for fragments of the ones who brought down the Knights for good.

More cultists begin to swarm the building, but Lavender gives them no notice.

"With no one left in our way, we can finally inhabit a new, grey, Hue. Together, this time."

Crimson's fingertip moves, causing Lavender to squeak in excitement. His eyes open, and his joints begin to move, making a crackling high-pitched noise. He is colourless, save for his irises and his neck wound. There is also a brief crimson-coloured flash of light, and, oddly enough, some other colours that also shine through.

The tip of Crimson Knight's finger twitches, causing Lavender to jump. His eyes slide open slowly, and his joints begin to shift around -- a high-pitched crackling of fragmented glass. As the knight stirs, some present believe they notice brief glimpses of colour hiding within the cracks of his skin and armour -- but soon enough, all traces of colour are gone. All colour from the knight has left him, save for the red in his irises and pouring from his wound.

Lavender pulls Crimson up from out of the pit of broken glass and into an embrace.

"It is so good.. to lay my eyes upon you once more.. Lavender."

His voice is gravelly and broken, and he sounds as if in a daze. Lavender pays little mind to this.

"I am yours to cherish for all of time to come."
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

DAY ONE BEGINS

"We'll depart for the rolling forests of Chartreuse once morning comes. In doing so, we will arrive just as the sun is beginning to set in just three days time."

Cultist Lavender stands before those elite few whom she has elected to accompany her on the next crucial task.

"How does it feel, Crimson? Free from the order, free from the old traditions and convention. We can give everyone this gift, you know."

Crimson looks back to her brightly, thinking on it momentarily.

"Well.. it is quite the unexpected pleasure to be fighting beside my brothers and sisters in arms once more."

Lavender laughs. As she turns from Crimson, her lips purse into a frown. The cultists within earshot perk up their ears.. and check to make sure their weapons are still at the ready.

Something's awry.

A WORD OF NOTICE:

Monitor everyone you see for signs of chromaticism. Yes, even those within our own ranks. There is no room for them in the new Hue.

The most powerful and influential among you take titles of
Nobility
. To elaborate further, the strongest power roles share a private thread where they are confirmed as town to one another.

If you know something, keep quiet. The
Remnants
have certain ways of shining light on the hidden. It is crucial the
Nobility
survive.
Last edited by Morning Tweet on Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:56 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE TALLY
Day One, First Hour
Seven to condemn

(expired on 2022-02-05 16:56:02)

(13) Not Voting —>>>>>>>>>>>>>
PookyTheMagicalBear, SirCakez, Dwlee99, Galron, anahit, mc esther, Mad Hatters Tea Party, EdensFlame, Radical Rat, Greeting, Vanderscamp, Isis, Ahri
Last edited by Morning Tweet on Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:28 am

Post by EdensFlame »

ego
“At times there will be fire; this we can’t avoid. But it’s up to us to decide whether it will consume or it will purify.”
– Cristen Rodgers
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:28 am

Post by EdensFlame »

VOTE: Alri
“At times there will be fire; this we can’t avoid. But it’s up to us to decide whether it will consume or it will purify.”
– Cristen Rodgers
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:45 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 8, EdensFlame wrote:VOTE: Alri
Seems a bit hypocritical for Lavender, and the other surviving and/or resurrected Knights to continue calling themselves by colors...
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Isis »

VOTE: Mad Hatter's tea party

The most colorful name!!
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:37 am

Post by SirCakez »

VOTE: isis
Cat
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:42 am

Post by Isis »

Meow
Meow?
Nyao nyaahh
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

FIRST
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:52 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

VOTE: Pooky
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:54 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

VOTE: SirCakes
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:55 am

this flavor is really awesome I'm getting shivers
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by mc esther »

In post 9, Radical Rat wrote:Seems a bit hypocritical for Lavender, and the other surviving and/or resurrected Knights to continue calling themselves by colors...
if satanists can keep their biblical names, then achromaticists can keep their colour names.

VOTE: radical rat
~
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by Greeting »

Hello!

VOTE: Radical Rat
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: ani db it she

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by anahit »

is there salvation for you when a game is finished?
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:41 pm

Post by anahit »

In post 5, Morning Tweet wrote:the hidden
for it seems that everything hides us.
look: trees do exist;
the houses that we live in still stand.
we alone fly past all things, as fugitive as the wind.
and all things conspire to keep silent about us,
half out of shame perhaps, half as unutterable hope.
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by anahit »

In post 9, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 8, EdensFlame wrote:VOTE: Alri
Seems a bit hypocritical for Lavender, and the other surviving and/or resurrected Knights to continue calling themselves by colors...
does this have something to do with edensflame's misspelt vote?

it seems lavender is hiding among us, but is it the same lavender?

is pooky running it back as rainbow knight?
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by anahit »

In post 17, mc esther wrote:names
yours is very very good A+
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by Ahri »

VOTE: AidansFlame

flame = red

red = color

color = mafia
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:56 pm

shiki do you ever listen to a song on youtube and enjoy it so much because it just
feels
incredibly right but you remember nothing about the lyrics.

Then months later you want to find the song again but the only thing you can remember is the way her dress draped around her body and how her lips moved but not any of the words of the song and you can't find it anymore it fades away into oblivion.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”