Mini 2274: Terminator: Salvation Game Over!

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 998, Firebringer wrote:also if you ask me both teams actually have a terminator in it.
facts... so it's pointless to just tryhard to pick one, like who even cares??? I'm just seeing my name thrown around like "Andante reaction fake" like wtf?? we reading the same game?? or...
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 992, Andante wrote:
In post 990, Fidget wrote:I am saying I don't buy that Andante is frustrated that we aren't listening to her on her reads. Why? Because her heart hasn't been in it. It's not like she's talked to any of us. She hasn't given anything.
you don't buy that I'm frustrated? NAHA has it out for me and I see I'm on a team WITH NAHA, like, I genuinely don' care, it sounds like you're trying too hard to justify a SR on me, like, does that mean group 1 is all pure? and so you automatically lose if we're picked? like, I don't get why I'm such a huge focus of yours. like, I genuinely do not care which team is picked? uhh in those 24 hours or whatever I was busy IRL, whenever I look at this it's "ANDANTE ___" the op says this is strictly mountainous and now we're playing coalition. like, I don't care... high chance neither Team is pure, I'm good with just voting and moving on, I don't see the problem with my play
You're a focus of mine because I suspect you and you ignore my (and most other) questions.

I figure both groups probably aren't pure, I'm not sure what you mean exactly.

The reason I haven't been buying your posts is because they seem unjustified, I suppose. The actual thing that's getting on your nerves is the setup isn't mountainous? You said earlier that you didn't want to have to deal with NAHA coming after you if Team 1 succeeds. But how does that make any sense to be at the front of your mind?

You voted for the team with your passionate scumreads over having to defend yourself against NAHA. And then you're acting like I'm grasping at straws when I'm actually just grasping to try and get an answer
In post 993, Andante wrote:and I really don't think we want tryhard andante right now, so yeah,

> Point is her defeated frustration seemed overblown and played up for, probably, townreads.
That actually annoys me, everything about my play this game has been real/genuine I've been sick like the 18th - 21st or whatever, like, yall get the me that's having a good time, I'm happy to be here, I can't recall getting mad at this game? like, I've told yall what I've thought.. mad me? I really don't think I've been mad
I don't mean this in a personal way, I absolutely do not mean to say your experience is not valid. I am sorry to hear that you've been feeling ill

I mean more to say that your posts don't seem like things that you would be thinking of as green. I suppose they're just outside of my realm of believability. I'm glad that you talked with me, in any case.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1000, Andante wrote:
In post 998, Firebringer wrote:also if you ask me both teams actually have a terminator in it.
facts... so it's pointless to just tryhard to pick one, like who even cares??? I'm just seeing my name thrown around like "Andante reaction fake" like wtf?? we reading the same game?? or...
This is a huge leap of logic. Are you saying that:

There is most likely scum on both teams,
therefore:

There is no discernible difference between the two teams and it matters not who votes for who

Like this phase isn't invalidated by statistical probability. It's also not invalidated if you scumread both wagons.

Also, what does this have to do with my comments on your reaction?!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by Firebringer »

the problem with using statistical probability in this scenario is that these were picked by people not rng machine.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Mmm…not really liking fidget.
<(") | (")>
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by Firebringer »

What if i told u fidget was part bridge.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Time to sell it like I don't own it.
<(") | (")>
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1001, Fidget wrote:You're a focus of mine because I suspect you and you ignore my (and most other) questions.
you suspect me for ignoring? I'm just ignoring cause I flat out don't care
In post 1001, Fidget wrote:I figure both groups probably aren't pure, I'm not sure what you mean exactly.
meaning game isn't gonna end after we vote one, OR both are pure and it's game over, like Toog? definitely 1 maf. sooo yeah
In post 1001, Fidget wrote:The reason I haven't been buying your posts is because they seem unjustified, I suppose
unjustified? nice to meet you, I'm andante. I have a playstyle you hate. but guess what? I'm still town
In post 1001, Fidget wrote:The actual thing that's getting on your nerves is the setup isn't mountainous? You said earlier that you didn't want to have to deal with NAHA coming after you if Team 1 succeeds. But how does that make any sense to be at the front of your mind?
yeah. sounds right, I mean once I learned who NAHA was it all made sense so it's whatever, I'm not going into it right now. but yeah I have a scum coalition game if you wanna go read it, we lost day 1. I hate coalition. what can I say. I much prefer regualr mountainous
In post 1001, Fidget wrote:You voted for the team with your passionate scumreads over having to defend yourself against NAHA. And then you're acting like I'm grasping at straws when I'm actually just grasping to try and get an answer
well considering the 3 people that are trying super hard are on both teams, it's extremely likely one of them are scum, so I'd rather not be voted in when it fails, cause rat will get tunneled then me. and yeah. I'm not sure why it seems like such a hot take that the 3 who were trying hard to be leader, who then tried hard to be voted in, not sure why it's a hot take I think a scum is in them... I feel like it should be a common thought. Those 3 are all players who would do exactly that as scum, which is why I had so much hesitation there from the start
In post 1001, Fidget wrote:I mean more to say that your posts don't seem like things that you would be thinking of as green.
Did you click the link Loki gave of my town game? like, literally any town game is thoughts like this.. welcome to how my brain works
In post 1001, Fidget wrote:I suppose they're just outside of my realm of believability.
Nice to meet you, I'm Andante, in case we haven't met before, this is how I play, glad to know my play is unbelievable.

~~~

I mean, you want effort Fidget? there you go. it's not like we're voting anyone out, my guess is, once whichever team fails, we have to lim in that pool of people... just a wild guess here.. (which is why it's beneficial to have town leaders) I hate the composition of both teams, so whatever we pick one, then deal with everything that follows.. so I'm sorry I don't seem to care as much as you do about this... but I can't justify caring right now, like, sorry not sorry. if you only SR group 1 cause of me? I find that really odd
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Loki, which team do you want to vote?
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1007, Andante wrote:Nice to meet you, I'm Andante, in case we haven't met before, this is how I play, glad to know my play is unbelievable.
Oh my...it...it me.
<(") | (")>
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

What's with people coming out of the woodwork complaining about teams after they've been selected

I floated my proposed team long before i actually locked it in so people can talk about it, and I don't remember this much opposition to the teams then? Like barely anyone pushed back
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1009, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1007, Andante wrote:Nice to meet you, I'm Andante, in case we haven't met before, this is how I play, glad to know my play is unbelievable.
Oh my...it...it me.
Hello!! I come from the future!!! We have bridges!!
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1010, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:What's with people coming out of the woodwork complaining about teams after they've been selected

I floated my proposed team long before i actually locked it in so people can talk about it, and I don't remember this much opposition to the teams then? Like barely anyone pushed back
I'm not sure I've read much complaint about your team...
<(") | (")>
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1010, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:What's with people coming out of the woodwork complaining about teams after they've been selected

I mean, I don't like how ejj took an extra hour to basically copy your team, so then I'm more inclined to vote for you, but it's the same 3... plus Fidget.. and fidget is trying to say team 1 is bad because of me, so I don't trust fidget at all
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:26 pm

I saw at least NAHA, Enchant, Firebringer, and Andante complain about both teams during this part of the event, probably one or two more that I'm forgetting right now

Idk it feels like a lot
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:26 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

but then toogs is voting team 2 which is also very suspect
<(") | (")>
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:26 pm

oh yeah I'm really surprised Loki ended up on Ejji's team, don't know what to make about that
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1014, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I saw at least NAHA, Enchant, Firebringer, and Andante complain about both teams during this part of the event, probably one or two more that I'm forgetting right now

Idk it feels like a lot
mmm...enchant was a late minute replacement and is voting your team
NAHA is voting your team
Firebringer wasn't included on either team...i get it
Andante has been against your team since before this phase.

mmm....
<(") | (")>
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:28 pm

Toog voted for 1

I still think Team 2 is the best!
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1016, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:oh yeah I'm really surprised Loki ended up on Ejji's team, don't know what to make about that
What do you make of aisa saying ejji copying your team basically optimal play?
<(") | (")>
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:29 pm

In post 1017, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1014, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I saw at least NAHA, Enchant, Firebringer, and Andante complain about both teams during this part of the event, probably one or two more that I'm forgetting right now

Idk it feels like a lot
NAHA is voting your team

mmm....
I don't think voting for a group means you like it, since the voting is either or right now

Enchant and NAHA said both groups suck before voting for team 2
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1018, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Toog voted for 1

sorry - i meant ejji's team...numbers confuse me
<(") | (")>
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1018, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Toog voted for 1

what are your thoughts on Fidget pushing me being maf as the reason for why team 1 is bad though?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1020, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1017, PenguinPower wrote:

Idk it feels like a lot
NAHA is voting your team

mmm....
I don't think voting for a group means you like it, since the voting is either or right now

Enchant and NAHA said both groups suck before voting for team 2
it certainly means you like it more than the other...
<(") | (")>
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:30 pm

In post 1019, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1016, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:oh yeah I'm really surprised Loki ended up on Ejji's team, don't know what to make about that
What do you make of aisa saying ejji copying your team basically optimal play?
Idk about "optimal" play but I think Aisa was townreading the three overlap picks so it checked out

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”