Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

The Eclipse (canceled)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Ether »

tl;dr: It's a cult game that slowly turns into an AitP, with the cult trying to protect its King.

I do not think this is going to fill!

Players:

1. Katyusha
2. northsidegal
3. Eddie Cane
Last edited by Ether on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Ether »

Deadlines are up to one hour, bold your votes, don't be an asshole. If you hammer after the deadline but before I lock the thread, you can have it.

6 players will receive:
Vanilla Townie wrote:You are a
vanilla townie.

You currently seek the destruction of the Demon King. However, you can be recruited into his (her?) cult. If this happens, I will tell you your new King's identity. You may not communicate, and you will not be told the identities of any other cult recruits.

If the Hunter dies and you are still town-aligned, the Hunter's bullet may fall to you. If you become the Hunter, you will no longer be recruitable. I will let you know if this happens.

You win when the Demon King dies--for now. (The status of any other cultists is irrelevant to your win condition.)
1 player will receive:
Hunter wrote:You are the
Hunter.

You have a single bullet, blessed to defeat the Demon King. You can use it at any time--day, night, or as a vengekill--but you might want to hold on to it. Your iron will means you will never bow before the Demon King--if he (she?) tries you recruit you, you will die. If you die for any reason while are still other town-aligned players alive, you won't have to take a vengekill. If you go quietly instead, your bullet will be passed to another random townie, who will take on your full role. (If there are no other town-aligned players left when you die, you'll have to take your shot then and there.)

You win when the Demon King dies. (The status of any other cultists is irrelevant to your win condition.)
1 player will receive:
Demon King wrote:You are the
Demon King.

Every night, you can choose a player to recruit. Assuming this player is not the Hunter, its win condition will change to serve you. You will not be able to communicate with any recruits privately, and while they'll learn your identity, they will not learn who else you have recruited. If you target the Hunter, it will die instead of joining your cult. In that case, a new townie will become the Hunter, assuming there are any townies left to do so.

You win when it is no longer possible for you to die. Your cult must outnumber the living townies, and the Hunter's bullet must be wasted on another player.
Recruited players will receive:
You have been recruited by the Demon King! [His/Her] true identity is
[...]
. Protect [him/her] at all costs. You cannot communicate with [him/her] in private, and you will not be told who else is in your cult.

You win when it is no longer possible for [...] to die. Your cult must outnumber the living townies, and the Hunter's bullet must have been wasted on a player who isn't [...].
A new hunter will receive:
[...]'s bullet has fallen to you, making you the new Hunter.

You can use the bullet at any time--day, night, or as a vengekill--but you might want to hold on to it. Your iron will means you will never bow before the Demon King--if he (she?) tries you recruit you, you will die. If you die for any reason while are still other town-aligned players alive, you won't have to take a vengekill. If you go quietly instead, your bullet will be passed to another townie, who will take on your full role. (If there are no other town-aligned players left when you die, you'll have to take your shot then and there.)
Or, alternatively:
With [...]'s death, there are no other townies left except you. You are the new Hunter.

You can use [...]'s bullet at any time--day, night, or as a vengekill--but you might want to hold on to it as long as you can for more information. Your iron will means you will never bow before the Demon King--if he (she?) tries you recruit you, you will die.

You can still save this town! Somehow, your bullet needs to find its way into the Demon King's heart.
If the hunter is the last surviving town player, it will receive:
There are no other townies left. The Demon King has taken them all.

You can still save this town! Somehow, your bullet needs to find its way into the Demon King's heart.
As I move my vote
LOUDER
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Katyusha »

/in

Dm me when up
eddie cane
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by northsidegal »

in
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

in
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Ether »

Actually, I'm gonna cancel this, sorry. Three signups in an hour and a half bodes badly; at this rate nobody's going to be around by the time it does fill.

I will try again later in the weekend!
As I move my vote
LOUDER
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Katyusha »

ok! :(
eddie cane
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

pre in
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”