Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Rask you did fine! I didn't carry it!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:11 am

Post by PokerFace »

Had sleep, got better thoughts. Scum killing not mafia was a mistake. I genuinely thought he could be scum with his claim. As it was not lylo yet, they should have kept him alive at least 1 more day to get more info from him. I should have died instead of not mafia as not mafia was more lynchable than me. Kill those you can't lynch as scum. Yhats what I do.

The quick wagon on marquis exposed rask well. Marquis was not town but should not have been lynched that fast. Since rask chose to hammer and knew it was hammer, he needed to die. I had some lag on my end reaching the website. luckily korina hammered. Ari tried to look like the hammer deliberately voting after it no longer mattered. I realized ari's vote on rask didn't clear him day 5 when i started to suspect it was him or xyzzy

Here are all the messages I sent vonflare at night in case anyone cares: (Targets not told who sent them messages)
PokerFace wrote:send to kmd

I'm sure you can guess who this is. Too bad I can only send to you and we can't have a full conversation. I thought it would be N and korina but I guess N is clean and its just korina. I'll lynch korina tomorrow unless their alert brings town something good. Sleep well.
PokerFace wrote:send to kmd

I still not pleased with korina but its obvious scum snuck onto that wagon near its end. So I will likely vote at someone late on wagon. neeed to think a bit. Also there seems there are role blockers in game given marq's role. Find a way to let me know if you get these in game, so I know I not role blocked. Also you should know I can target anyone I want. I have just chosen you since I read you as town.
PokerFace wrote:Send to Aristophanes

You and korina beat me to that hammer. I think last scum is NM since korina and you could have not hammer and feigned ignorance as scum.
PokerFace wrote:Send to korina

I think its either xyzzy or ari, poe. Don't vote at the start since its lylo. Try and figure it out. either you or me is dieing tonight. probably gonna be me since you got that knife. good luck
PokerFace wrote:send to korina

I thought I'd die as scum would not risk the knife was still available and ari claimed bp.

If you still have that knife available and it can kill me for sending you these, let me know.
have a nice day all
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Korina »

In post 723, Raskolnikov wrote:I messed up big time lol. Have to be smarter on my own fakeclaim, in a longer game I would have weeks to think about it.
Yea, that headset claim was weird looking back at it.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B