singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Homies SS3 (3/3) (Completed)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:22 pm

Post by singletonking »

SS3 with a twist: Posts can only contain votes, unvotes, full quotes of any post, and the following text in its entirety:
So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
The above text may be modified using the blackout spoiler tag (
, not
Spoiler:
) only.

Role PMs:
You are Mafia
You are VT
You are Supersaint
Players:
PvtUrist
BrightEyedFish
Firebringer
Last edited by singletonking on Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
On indefinite hiatus from playing Mafia.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:45 pm

Post by ofrhz »

oh i'm already drunk

but this looks like a lot of fun

so /in
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:02 pm

Post by ofrhz »

/out i need to sleep

but you should run this setup again tomorrow!
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:09 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

/in for
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

/in
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by Firebringer »

/in for the homies
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:11 pm

Post by singletonking »

Let's go
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:14 pm

Post by singletonking »

Deadline :30

Go
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:14 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So
I flip
ped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm
town
, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:15 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So
I flip

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with
SS
3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'mtown, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:15 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I flip

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the
homies
?
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:16 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 0, singletonking wrote:SS3 with a twist: Posts can only contain votes, unvotes, full quotes of any post, and the following text in its entirety:
So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew
if I voted you I'd
either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and
win this thing
for the homies?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:16 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I flip

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the
homies
?
Show

singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:17 pm

Post by singletonking »

In post 10, Firebringer wrote:
I flip

homies
?
You can't nest spoilers
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:18 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'mtown, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's
lynch
RC and win this thing for the
homie
s?
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:18 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd
shoot
him (killing
scum
). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'mtown, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:18 pm

Post by Firebringer »

VOTE: RC
Show

PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:18 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

VOTE: Firebringer
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:19 pm

Post by singletonking »

Not Voting (3): PvtUrist, BrightEyedFish, Firebringer

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:19 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with
who
and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which
is
why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch
RC
and win this thing for the homies?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:19 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
Show

singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:22 pm

Post by singletonking »

Firebringer (1): PvtUrist
RC (1): Firebringer

Not Voting (1): BrightEyedFish

Last edited by singletonking on Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:23 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

So I kinda
fo
rgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat
b
efore, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get
scum
and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies
?
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:24 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me
yes
terday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:24 pm

Post by Firebringer »

So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but
I've played this
setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get
town, you get a confirmed townie,
and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth.
I saw the votecount and it looked like
it was him or you.
I knew
if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or
I'd get town
and you'd shoot him (killing scum).
That's how it goes pretty much every time.
So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2.
I know you know I'm town
, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday.
Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
Show

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”