Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/he

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:48 am

Post by 0verki11 »

So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:48 am

Post by vonflare »

immmmmm speccccccccccccccctating
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:48 am

Post by xyzzy »

So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Anybody else there?

This game has become bohring.
Alt of Plumber
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:49 am

Post by 0verki11 »

In post 28, Joan of Arc wrote:Anybody else there?

This game has become bohring.
whats ur role, im mafia lover
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Ausuka »

What a coincidence, I'm the mafia lover too.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:50 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 25, 0verki11 wrote:So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

In post 27, xyzzy wrote:So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

am I having a stroke?
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:50 am

Post by xyzzy »

In post 31, vonflare wrote:
In post 25, 0verki11 wrote:So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

In post 27, xyzzy wrote:So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

am I having a stroke?

Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

I am PGO.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:51 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

I'm PiGeOn extraordinaire.

I am a Modern Major General.
Alt of Plumber
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:51 am

Post by xyzzy »

it is now
NIGHT ONE TIME

please submit night actions (or the decision to not use a night action)
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:54 am

Post by xyzzy »

NIGHT ONE RESULT: 0verki11 has been killed! the mafia of Joan of Arc and Ausuka win!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

That was satisfying and anti-climactic at the same time.
Alt of Plumber
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:55 am

Post by 0verki11 »

gg
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:55 am

Post by 0verki11 »

0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:56 am

Post by 0verki11 »

who was the traitor?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Ausuka »

The traitor was me.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Ausuka.
Alt of Plumber
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:56 am

Post by xyzzy »

ausuka was traitor, joan was lover, 0verki11 was pgo
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

back to reading fanfiction.
Alt of Plumber
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Wisdom »

nah come play some more
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:59 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 46, Wisdom wrote:nah come play some more

no u
Alt of Plumber
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Wisdom »

chick come play vengeful

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”