Dayless Everyone is a Serial Killer! (Try again later)

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Dayless Everyone is a Serial Killer! (Try again later)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Dayless Everyone is a Serial Killer!
[/u]

The Rules, Stolen from shaft.ed, TSQ, Mr. Stoofer, Flameaxe, Jdodge:

00. I reserve the right to edit these rules at any time should something truly unexpected occur.
01. All votes must be made bold. Unvoting is not required but I heavily perfer it. Any attempts at disguising your voting will be prohibited. If its treated as a vote and I think its a vote, its a vote!
02. A majority of votes is required to lynch. If there is a lynch, no amount of bitching will prevent the lynch from happening. I am a moderator, not a charity.

03. When you live, live well. Live long. Prosper. When you're dead, shut up. Don't post or even pm me. Lie in a grave/furnace/corpse pile. Rot.
All days have a 35 minute deadline.
All nights have a 10 minute deadline.
The thread will not lock during night given the nature of this game
. No votes will be counted at night but you are welcome to wifom and make alliances as you please.
05. This isn't technically mafia. There is no informed minority or uninformed majority. Every player really is an SK.
06. Every player must send a kill and a protect at each night. You can not protect yourself. If you do not send an action at night, you will protect no one and kill yourself.

07. Don't talk to each other outside of the game thread.
08. No small, encrypted or invisible text. Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts.
I will modkill you if you do this, and you will lose the game.

09. This is a game. Have fun and respect the other players. Don't do things that will result in site bans please.
10. If it seems like it should be illegal, it probably is. Considering the fact rules sometimes can't cover everything. Please use your common sense. PM me if you think something you are about to do could break the rules or possibly ruin the game.
11. I am human. If I mess up and make a mod error that results in you legitimately losing the game, then I will give you a technical auto-win at the end of the game to make up for it.
12. This game will start with a night phase.
This should allow every player a chance to send their first night actions before any player gets lynched
Last edited by PokerFace on Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Previous runnings of this game

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=35634
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=35733
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=61250
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=72921
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=75835
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=76907
Everyone's Role PM wrote:You and everyone else in the game is a serial killer. Each night you must send a kill choice and a protect choice. You can not choose to protect yourself. If you do not send a protect of another player, your kill will target yourself and you will protect no one. No communication outside of the game thread. You can post in thread whenever it is unlocked. All deaths will be revealed as "XXX has died as a serial killer." Carefully pick your victims and make the right alliances to survive as long as you can. Survive to the end of the game and you may win...
Basic Mechanics
: -Every player must send a kill and a protect each night. You can not protect yourself. If you do not send a protect of another player, your kill will target yourself and you will protect no one -Protects prevent only 1 kill. If you only get protected once and you are targets for 2 or more kills, you are going to die. -The game will start with night 0 where all players can send a kill and protect

Regulations and Resolutions
: -If 3 or more players are currently alive, the game must continue -If all players die in the same night, the night is replayed. Each player must change at least one of their actions in some way when the night is replayed. If you do not change at least one of your actions, you will die that night.

End Game Mechanics
: -If only 1 player is currently alive, that player wins the game -If only 2 players are alive then we go directly to the Final Phase. Both living players must send me a choice, Shoot or Truce. If both players truce, they share the win. If one shoots and the other sends truce, the shooter wins. If both shoot, all currently dead players win, both shooters lose.

Anti-Stalemate Mechanics (Select At Least One)
:
Dependent on amount of players and what they want

Option A. Enforced Lynching

-Game has both a day and a night phase. Game will not be locked during either phase. Players can continue to talk during each phase. During the day a majority vote will result in a player's lynch. If a majority is not reached, the player with the most votes will be lynched. Should there be a tie for most votes, lynch the player that got most votes first.

Option B. Super Kill

-A Day phase may or may not exist. During the Night phase. If a player receives the most protects or is tied for the most protects at night, their kill is super charged! It will succeed regardless of how many protects are in its way!
Last edited by PokerFace on Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by PokerFace »

All Players:

01. Elsa Jay
02. Enter
03. Buki

Reveals:
Spoiler:
No one yet

Signup Phase Deadline in: (expired on 2019-02-16 22:40:00)
<Signup phase will hopefully only have to last 30 minutes so we can start at a good time.
Last edited by PokerFace on Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Signup!
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Third times the charm.

/In.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Enter »

/in
Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by Buki »

/in
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by Enter »

/out actually
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Bah
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Looking like I will have to try to run this in mish mash after marathon day like before or maybe i will find some free time to run this tomorrow. Either way I will be sure to private message players about the game in advance so they can play
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”