Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 823, Andante wrote:
In post 818, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 812, Andante wrote:I like really trusted peta at the start, it started getting iffy with frogs interactions lol
what was it that made you change your mind? when i said pooky is my hitler read in case you're the lib?
it was like, the way Peta asked VP for pres, and with my shot didn't act like he had frogs as maf or whatever like yeah idk, at the end there I was highly doubting if I shot right lol
i feel like i was barely even given a chance to speak there, not like i was asking for frogs to be shot

fair point on the asking for prees though - i absolutely got greedy there, like i said
free crypto
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 797, VP Baltar wrote:woooo.

Dragons was fascist! I feel like there was a goof in there?

and fuck yes I called hitler!
the goof may also have been on peta's part since dragons was the one getting skipped for most of the game. it's possible peta made a mistake faking a guilty instead of waiting for the stronger power ups or an opportunity to push for toad to get the chancellor.
In post 798, Datisi wrote:it is half past 2 am, i have a headache, i will go pass out now
In post 799, Andante wrote:thanks for hosting this datisi!!!
Thank you for hosting Datisi! I forgot about how challenging and fun this game is.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 825, petapan wrote:
In post 812, Andante wrote:I like really trusted peta at the start, it started getting iffy with frogs interactions lol
what was it that made you change your mind? when i said pooky is my hitler read in case you're the lib?
it was like, the way Peta asked VP for pres, and with my shot didn't act like he had frogs as maf or whatever like yeah idk, at the end there I was highly doubting if I shot right lol
i feel like i was barely even given a chance to speak there, not like i was asking for frogs to be shot

fair point on the asking for prees though - i absolutely got greedy there, like i said
LOL I was like, ok the investigate happened, how you're asking feels weird given the context lol but I'd say I definitely got lucky with you being fascist, I didn't even realize if I nommed hitler we were in trouble either... just like "sure! dragons!!"
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Peta what did you toss this game?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 823, Andante wrote:it was like, the way Peta asked VP for pres, and with my shot didn't act like he had frogs as maf or whatever like yeah idk, at the end there I was highly doubting if I shot right lol
That was the mvp play! I would have shot wrong at that point
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 279, Datisi wrote:
voting resultsthe government of president
pooky
and chancellor
frogsterking
FAILS!

JA (3/7)
  1. frogsterking
  2. petapan
  3. pooky
NEIN (4/7)
  1. the toad
  2. andante
  3. save the dragons
  4. vp baltar
election tracker: 2/3

the toad is the presidential candidate and must nominate a chancellor.

deadline: xx:40
In post 469, Datisi wrote:
frogsterking
and chancellor
save the dragons
FAILS!

JA (1/7)
  1. frogsterking
NEIN (6/7)
  1. save the dragons
  2. petapan
  3. andante
  4. the toad
  5. vp baltar
  6. pooky
election tracker: 1/3

save the dragons is the presidential candidate and must nominate a chancellor.

deadline: xx:25

i'm running to the bathroom, brb
Now I'm curious what the idea was behind some of the votes
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 828, Frogsterking wrote:

i tossed liberal tiles both times, i had to frame someone else who was pres or i was going to be outed
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 831, catboi wrote:
In post 828, Frogsterking wrote:

i tossed liberal tiles both times, i had to frame someone else who was pres or i was going to be outed
lol whoops
free crypto
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 494, Datisi wrote:
save the dragons
and chancellor
andante
PASSES!

JA (7/7)
  1. petapan
  2. vp baltar
  3. andante
  4. the toad
  5. pooky
  6. save the dragons
  7. frogsterking
NEIN (0/7)
election tracker: 1/3
I guess I jumped to the conclusion here that it was andante fascists wanted, I overlooked that it could have been Save the Dragon who was responsible for this combo receiving unanimous support.

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”