Superbowl in the Palace (Game 2) At Least Brady is retired..

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Superbowl in the Palace (Game 2) At Least Brady is retired..

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Welcome I am running a Super Bowl themed version of War in the Palace

Roles:
You are Joe Burrow, the Tiger King! You came back to Ohio from LSU, but where the hell is the Bengals offensive line? Penei Sewell would be great right now!

You win if Matt Stafford is eliminated, Tom Brady retires, and you avoid elimination the entire game.

If Matt Stafford is currently not eliminated, you can send Trey Henderickson to sack any one player by posting
Sack: Playername
in the game thread. This ability cannot be used if Matt Stafford is eliminated

If Matt Stafford is eliminated, then you can PM the moderator to throw a touchdown to Jamar Chase because Jalen Ramsey cannot block. This will result in a player of your choosing being eliminated from the game. You can just pm the mod
Eliminate: Player Name
and I will oblige

Good Luck. Go Bengals!
You are Matt Stafford, the Mo Town King! You changed your city just like the rams, but where is Andrew Whitworth? Oh right he is busy winning the Walter Payton Man of the year award!

You win if Joe Burrow is eliminated, Tom Brady retires, and you avoid elimination the entire game.

If Joe Burrow is currently not eliminated, you can send Arron Donald to sack any one player by posting
Sack: Playername
in the game thread. This ability cannot be used if Joe Burrow is eliminated

If Joe Burrow is eliminated, then you can PM the moderator to throw a touchdown to Cooper Kupp because Eli Apple cannot block. This will result in a player of your choosing being eliminated from the game. You can just pm the mod
Eliminate: Player Name
and I will oblige

Good Luck. Go Rams!
You are Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr. The Goat! But where is Antonio Brown? Oh right, let's not talk about that :lol:

When you are eliminated from the game, you will retire. You can win the game while retired, but retiring will make Rob Gronkowski sad :cry:

If Rob Gronkowski is sad and both Joe Burrow and Matt Stafford are not eliminated, Gronk will spike the ball twice allowing you to eliminate 2 players as you retire. Simply pm the moderator during Twighlight who Gronk is eliminating.

If Rob Gronkowski is sad and only one of Joe Burrow and Matt Stafford is eliminated, Gronk will spike the ball once allowing you to eliminate 1 player as you retire. Simply pm the moderator during Twighlight who Gronk is eliminating.

You win if Joe Burrow and Matt Stafford are eliminated.

If you can't win the Superbowl no one can!
You are a Guard of Joe Burrow who is ______

You win if Tom Brady Retires, Joe Burrow is not eliminated, and Matt Stafford is eliminated.

When a Guard is eliminated, they will be eliminated as Guard. I will not announce the team they play for until the end of the game.

You can win while being eliminated yourself.

Good Luck. Go Bengals!
You are a Guard of Matt Stafford who is ______

You win if Tom Brady Retires, Matt Stafford is not eliminated, and Joe Burrow is eliminated.

When a Guard is eliminated, they will be eliminated as Guard. I will not announce the team they play for until the end of the game.

You can win while being eliminated yourself.

Good Luck. Go Rams!
Last edited by PokerFace on Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:49 pm, edited 9 times in total.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Hi, I'm John Madden

And I am PokerFace.

How did I get here?

Time Machine.

Very well, we will be your announcers for this great game of FOOTBALL!

Let's go over the rules:
The Rules, Stolen from shaft.ed, TSQ, Mr. Stoofer, Flameaxe, Jdodge:

00. I reserve the right to edit these rules at any time should something truly unexpected occur.
01. All votes must be made bold or made using the vote tag. Unvoting is not required but I heavily prefer it. Any attempts at disguising your voting will be prohibited. If it's treated as a vote and I think its a vote, its a a vote!!
02. A majority of votes is required to for someone to be eliminated. If there is a elimination, no amount of bitching will prevent the elimination from happening. I am a moderator, not a charity.
03. When you live, live well. Live long. Prosper. When you're out of the game, shut up! Don't post or even pm me please, you have no idea how hard it is to run a game like this!
04. All days have a 45-minute deadline. All nights have a 15-minute deadline.

05. You can vote No elimination during the day. Simply Vote: No One. Should this vote reach a majority. It will happen. If no majority is reached during a day then there will be a no lynch when that day ends

06. Quoting or faking any PMs you receive from the mod will get you modkilled and blacklisted from any games I am running now or in the future. You may paraphrase anything in the pm. If you are worried you are quoting more so then paraphrasing you should probably pm me before you are ejected from the game. Seriously no one wants the Refs of all people to win this game!

07. This is a SEMI-BASTARD MOD type game. Your mod isn't evil or intentionally out to get you, but then he also isn't sober. Roles will be funny, crazy, unusual, and alcohol related. But they won't be intentionally evil like a "Night 0 Suiciding Emo"

08. Don't talk to each other outside of the game thread unless your role says you can.

09. No small or invisible text. Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts either.
10. This is a game. Have fun and respect the other players. Don't be a dick.
11. It is encouraged that you be under the influence of alcohol, but not a requirement. If you are underage, you should not drink, but you can still play. Just know that due to the nature of the game, almost every other player will be drunk. The Mod will be shitfaced for one, so please be helpful and understanding when it comes to his vote counts. My ability to count is usually the first to go when I am drunk

12. If it seems like it should be illegal, it probably is. Considering the fact rules sometimes can't cover everything. Please use your common sense. PM me if you think something you are about to do could break the rules or possibly ruin the game.
13. I am human. If I fuck up and make a mod error that personally loses you the game, then I will give you a technical auto win at the end of the game to make up for it
14. You can NOT vote no one. Every day must end in an elimination. All days have a 30-minute deadline. At the end of that time, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. If there is a tie, then the first to reach that amount will be eliminated.
15. There are no nights. The thread will be locked while I am making a vote recount and an elimination scene. But after that the next day will start.
16. Twighlight will only occur if Tom Brady Retires. This will result in the thread being locked and Tom Brady having 10 minutes to make the Spike choice(s)
17. Fake voting and fake sacking is prohibited! I will count it as a vote or count it as a sack if you have those powers. And if you don't then you are ejected from the game for taunting!
18. It is unlikely but possible for Tom brady to retire and eliminate all players but Matt Stafford and Joe Burrow. If this occurs the game will end in a tie and only Tom Brady will lose. The alternative to this is for us to have a race to see who sacks who first. And since that is practically a coin flip, I will not be allowing that!
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Reserved for player listings and reveals

All Players:

1. Save The Dragons
2. Cephrir
3. Who
4. petapan
5. Andante
6. Dwlee99
7. Something_Smart

When you signup for WITP you need to cast a vote. Vote one of the following:

A. Yes, I want people to be able to claim king and say stuff about kings in game. Crazy WIFOM FTW!

B. No, shut your mouths! No talking about kings, it bad for town! PF should modkill anyone that breaks this rule!

Results:

Lady Gaga will sing the National Anthem and be the Halftime Show!
Last edited by PokerFace on Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Reserved for vote count copy and paste to help PF!

Pregame Phase

1. Save The Dragons (0) - People voting them
2. Cephrir (0) - People voting them
3. Who (0) - People voting them
4. petapan (0) - People voting them
5. Andante (0) - People voting them
6. Dwlee99 (0) - People voting them
7. Something_Smart (0) - People voting them

Countdown to gametime:

When/if it fills

Oh say can you see...
Last edited by PokerFace on Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

/first in
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:10 pm

fine with WIFOM
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by Cephrir »

/in wifom
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by Who »

/in WIFOM
Let's go patriots, get a 9th win!
Who said that?
Chamber. It's all a conspiracy.
Or is it?
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by petapan »

/in

vote A
free crypto
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 7, Who wrote:/in WIFOM
Let's go patriots, get a 9th win!
Tom has 8 rings now. Patriots only have 6

Please let's not continue this cycle...
Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:15 pm

Post by Who »

Oh whoops, I did not know I had left the patriots for the Buccaneers.
Who said that?
Or is it?
Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by Who »

Also, speaking as Tom Brady, why dos everyone insist footballs need to have air? They're not rooms.
Who said that?
Or is it?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 10, Who wrote:Oh whoops, I did not know I had left the patriots for the Buccaneers.
Your kidding, Right?
Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by Who »

I don't follow football.
Who said that?
Or is it?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by Andante »

/in
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 11, Who wrote:Also, speaking as Tom Brady, why dos everyone insist footballs need to have air? They're not rooms.
You trying to Inflate Tom Brady's ego with all his wins? I don't think he wants you to do that...
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 13, Who wrote:I don't follow football.
Very Well, to each their own then
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

/in wifom
I prefer they, thanks :)
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:25 pm

uno mas
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

/in
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by PokerFace »

John Madden wrote:There is a level of irony here searching for 7
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by PokerFace »

locking! Option A selected

When you signup for WITP you need to cast a vote. Vote one of the following:

A. Yes, I want people to be able to claim king and say stuff about kings in game. Crazy WIFOM FTW!

B. No, shut your mouths! No talking about kings, it bad for town! PF should modkill anyone that breaks this rule!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Currently waiting for people to look at their role pm. I still see messages in my out box...
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Day 1 Start

1. Save The Dragons (0) - People voting them
2. Cephrir (0) - People voting them
3. Who (0) - People voting them
4. petapan (0) - People voting them
5. Andante (0) - People voting them
6. Dwlee99 (0) - People voting them
7. Something_Smart (0) - People voting them
Michael Buffer wrote:Let's get ready to rumble!
Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by Who »

Let's go I need a 9th ring.
Who said that?
Or is it?