Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I prefer you too <3
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Let's lynch AD or Ran.
We'll sort out the religion spreaders later.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm pretty against a Bu lynch. I mean yeah, his logic that we should have flipped Koki before dunk and that koki's flip will tell us about Dunk's alignment is :lol: and I can more than understand why its suspicious as fuck. But I just feel like he genuinely believes that and I feel like his tone is a bit different than when I recently played with him. Could he fool me? Sure.

I think if we are lynching for the last red, since 2 man scum teams is tinfoily and bad IMO, we should be lynching
ON
the Creature wagon. Also could see orange scum on there too as Creature was EZ lynch and if we inadvertently hit orange scum then WOO HOO!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 2877, Nero Cain wrote:I'm pretty against a Bu lynch. I mean yeah, his logic that we should have flipped Koki before dunk and that koki's flip will tell us about Dunk's alignment is :lol: and I can more than understand why its suspicious as fuck. But I just feel like he genuinely believes that and I feel like his tone is a bit different than when I recently played with him. Could he fool me? Sure.

I think if we are lynching for the last red, since 2 man scum teams is tinfoily and bad IMO, we should be lynching
ON
the Creature wagon. Also could see orange scum on there too as Creature was EZ lynch and if we inadvertently hit orange scum then WOO HOO!

I am town and I do truly believe in my logic (Plus I find it implausible that dunk would buddy a townie in this way).
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think buddying not his team is the simplest conclusion. I think scum will go to great lengths to avoid a link w/ their scumbuddy. Of course, there's the WIFOM element. On d1 I wasn't thinking this was MB so yes, I had thought she was town b/c of it but all it really does is mean she's not red, IMO.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2832, Chara wrote:Nero: what happened to make you less Chara-lynch-happy? i really should have asked earlier.
I think others are scummier and you've moved down the totem pole a bit. Though I never said anything about town reading you so EH.
In post 2836, Klazam wrote:Hes damn near conftown, and we should not be rolefishing or directing him.
I feel like your last dozen posts have all been defending Gamma. Its like, "we know how you feel, move onto something else." Though defending Gamma is a nice little way to not scum hunt so I see some possible scum motivation there.
In post 2845, Gamma Emerald wrote:Alright let me break this down. So because I took issue with you accusing Joey of rolefishing, I'm supposed to take offense when he does rolefish me? I don't get that. I'm not taking offense because either A) it's town motivated so rather than get cheesed off I should ask for a reason or B) it's scum motivated and I shouldn't be taking offense since it's a scum play. In addition I'd already volunteered part of my role so him wanting to know more is natural, if it was him asking without prior knowledge of anything then it would be an issue.
just felt the situation was an interesting coincidence.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Everyone is so scummy this game.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Chara, marshy, Shaziro, Ranmaru, Gamma Emerald

We should totally be lynching in this group today as there's likely to be a red busser.

I'm less sold on Marshy and Gamma here. Like I think its theoretically plausible that Marshy fakeclaims religious vendor so he's mechanically "clear". But both players get a limited pass here.

Chara was all "if he does anything today then I'm not lynching him". On one hand, I can see it as town/not red scum that just knew Creatures meta OTOH I could see it as scum that was offering support but preemptively gave a reason to not bus.

I've already cased Ran but I was disappointed that so few commented on it. It looks like he's about to flake too.

Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:36 am

Post by Maestro »

WCU within the next 2 hours. This weather tho.
Baltimore is getting smashed...

/phoneposting
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:39 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2881, Kokichi Oma wrote:Everyone is so scummy this game.
In post 2873, Kokichi Oma wrote:BuJab, Titus, Marshy, ActionDan. Lmk if any of those have traction. I prefer BuJab
i will help you, bujab is town and marshy is not on the table today
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:03 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 2884, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2873, Kokichi Oma wrote:BuJab, Titus, Marshy, ActionDan. Lmk if any of those have traction. I prefer BuJab
Yes so combined with my townread of chara (unless she's scum with koki somehow which would mean both have to be orange assuming two scumteams of 3 and therefore kinda unlikely) that only leaves Ranmaru, Gamma, and shaz.

Unless all religion spreaders are somehow confirmed town shaz seems incredibly townie to me right now. Gamma is also a townread. So if we are definiteky lynching from the wagon then it's ran.

Like I said Ran > ActionDan for me today. No other choices seem viable unless there is enough support for a koki lynch. That will always be my number 1.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:06 am

Post by BuJaber »

More on chara: obviously I think koki is more likely to be red scum. If he isn't red scum my dunk association reason is invalidated only the others are applicable. Thus I find it difficult to scumread chara.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Dear Prime Minister of *****,

Greetings to you, we have not spoken for a while.

The nation of Kaslana agrees that Bu is very likely to be a good nation. But we want to know why marshy is not on the table today. We believe there is a high chance that he is a Terrorist Nation.

Regards,
Lady Kiana
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2882, Nero Cain wrote:Chara, marshy, Shaziro, Ranmaru, Gamma Emerald

We should totally be lynching in this group today as there's likely to be a red busser.

I'm less sold on Marshy and Gamma here. Like I think its theoretically plausible that Marshy fakeclaims religious vendor so he's mechanically "clear". But both players get a limited pass here.

Chara was all "if he does anything today then I'm not lynching him". On one hand, I can see it as town/not red scum that just knew Creatures meta OTOH I could see it as scum that was offering support but preemptively gave a reason to not bus.

I've already cased Ran but I was disappointed that so few commented on it. It looks like he's about to flake too.
I don't agree. I find it difficult to believe that scum would bus in a multiball, even if Creature's scum meta is so obvious and he would likely be dying. They have so little scum members on the team, I don't think they will bus. For this reason I think it's more likely to find orange scum than red scum there.

Of course, lynching scum is always good, so be my guest.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Chara »

hello Kiana!
could you talk more about marshy scum for me? you said you didn't like his posts, but i'm used to a bit more from you and want to know how your confidence went up in marshy scum. (you said you weren't very sure before.)
:>
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

by bussing I mean not a pre-planned bus but a bus out of necessity. Scum buddy is about to get lynched and scum fighting tooth and nail to get on that wagon for the town cred is a thing.

I agree that orange scum getting on is very likely.

What did you think of my Ran case?

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2887, Kiana Kaslana wrote:

The nation of Kaslana agrees that Bu is very likely to be a good nation. But we want to know why marshy is not on the table today. We believe there is a high chance that he is a Terrorist Nation.

Regards,
Lady Kiana
Solely because he claimed religion spreader aka cannot be last red imo
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2891, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2887, Kiana Kaslana wrote:

Regards,
Lady Kiana
Solely because he claimed religion spreader aka cannot be last red imo
Oh yes, yes, very good!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think I know Joey's logic so I'll expand for him: why would one team have two religion spreaders with no tangible effect?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2889, Chara wrote:hello Kiana!
could you talk more about marshy scum for me? you said you didn't like his posts, but i'm used to a bit more from you and want to know how your confidence went up in marshy scum. (you said you weren't very sure before.)
I'm still not very sure!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2890, Nero Cain wrote:by bussing I mean not a pre-planned bus but a bus out of necessity. Scum buddy is about to get lynched and scum fighting tooth and nail to get on that wagon for the town cred is a thing.

I agree that orange scum getting on is very likely.

What did you think of my Ran case?
What towncred is there? Other scumteam will be there too. Bussing won't give anyone any towncred.

Ran case? The case which is because he isn't there? Yeah that's a good place to look too I guess.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:57 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 2894, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
I'm still not very sure!
Please give us a solid opinion on anyone.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 2896, brassherald wrote:
I'm still not very sure!
brassherald is town!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2882, Nero Cain wrote:Chara, marshy, Shaziro, Ranmaru, Gamma Emerald

Nero, just tell me who you want me to vote. I agree with this and don't have the time to read the last few days in detail. :/
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:04 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 2897, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 2896, brassherald wrote:
I'm still not very sure!
brassherald is town!
Okay...

And you wonder why you were at the top of my list.

VOTE: Kiana
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”