Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 8:52 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 2718, camn wrote:
In post 2716, Keychain wrote:I have no idea why you'd be targeted. I said pretty much the same thing in 2497 - I thought you wouldn't be! That's literally why I swapped you, I was trying to redirect the night kill off northsidegal!
And ONTO DGB?
Why her?
As she pointed out herself, she hasn't exactly been town's greatest asset this game, and I thought there was a reasonable chance she was scum. Obviously best case scenario was redirecting the NK back onto scum, that would be game over.
BBmolla wrote:Keychain the theory is that you mostly told the truth in your claim.

I’m pretty set on Keychain being scum, I really don’t see Ari scum playing like this tbh. And Keychain seems consistently on her back foot.
You were arguing that my targets were faked and that I busdrove the kill targets. I was arguing that my crumbs are real and that I have no reason to make them as scum.
camn wrote:Wait...is that even how it works?
... okay have we established what I'm claiming now, I can go over it again if you still want clarification?

I'm just sitting down to look at the reads of the NK targets now. In the meantime, to those who are scumreading me:

What is my motivation for conftowning Goofball today instead of taking the no lynch?

As scum, I would need to convince
two
townies to vote a third - I would find it considerably easier to manage fewer people, especially including camn. The towncred I would get from it would not outweigh the added difficulty of more townies to deal with.

But even if you believe I would take that risk,
why DrippingGoofball?
Why, out of the players I could have chosen, would I choose her? I must have had a reason to inno a player I don't know who scumreads me. The only way I could win from this position is to convince her to vote a townie - it's MyLo, her vote is required to lynch. Why would I not choose someone who I have a better chance of doing that with?
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 8:59 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 2725, Keychain wrote:As she pointed out herself, she hasn't exactly been town's greatest asset this game, and I thought there was a reasonable chance she was scum.
This makes the NK super interesting, because scum apparently tried to kill her anyway.

I'm terrified she's
somehow
scum and the game is already lost, but I can't think of how it would be true given claims so if that's the case, oh well.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by camn »

A- wifom
B- she was ALREADY conf on play alone.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 9:40 pm

Post by camn »

Question: how did you think she was scum again? I remember you disputing her being conf....but really? Paranoid cop and godfather--- it's an Alisae setup instant classic. It's elegance and symmetry are unreal. So wtf?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 10:30 pm

Post by Keychain »

camn wrote:A- wifom
B- she was ALREADY conf on play alone.
WIFOM doesn't help me win her vote, which I would need if I want to win. This is a shite position as scum. Plus I'm not strong enough as scum to leverage the WIFOM, I'm not the kind of player who relies on it, and it certainly wouldn't help me win more than taking two townies of my choosing into LyLo. The aim is to win and I would be giving myself all the concrete advantages possible.

Additionally, BBmolla offered me what surely would have been the best of both worlds as scum!Keychain - I claim my inno for the towncred, we no lynch, I kill her, oh noes the plan didn't go as expected and I now have one less townie to convince plus all the benefits of confirming her.
Instead, I tipped my hand by saying it would be a better idea not to, and pretty much panicked when I realised my inno might not be good.
camn wrote:Question: how did you think she was scum again? I remember you disputing her being conf....but really? Paranoid cop and godfather--- it's an Alisae setup instant classic. It's elegance and symmetry are unreal. So wtf?
I didn't really consider her conf by play. She was kind of not around a whole lot, hyperfocused on her role and this goal of lynching a treestump except when she occasionally offered up other reads she never seemed to reconsider, and it seemed like a way of keeping herself out of things while town lynched each other.

I know very little about setup spec, as I've mentioned previously this game during LLD v Katsuki, and even less about Alisae's particular modding tendencies.

Plus, northsidegal was also very town, had claimed miller, and I'm familiar with her. Bringing unknowns into MyLo is risky when I need to rely on them and I had alternative options. Why didn't I inno her instead?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 11:37 pm

Post by Keychain »

N1: Centipede Syndrome
In post 1412, Centipede Syndrome wrote:MASTINA IS SCUM
MATHDINO IS SCUM

IMPLOSION IS PROBABLY SCUM THOUGH LOWER CONFIDENCE THAN THE ABOVE TWO

NOT SURE ABOUT 4 BUT OH FUCKING WELL

TOWN
Centipede Syndrome
Northsidegal
Mulch
Keychain
BBmolla
Lady Lambdadelta
Ginngie

MOST LIKELY TOWN
Firebringer
MariaR
xRECKONERx

MOST LIKELY SCUM
Implosion

SCUM
Brian Skies
mastina

PEOPLE LEFT
shos
DrippingGoofball
Aristophanes
Madoka and Homura

N2: Firebringer

Claimed vig, but also claimed intent to shoot shos (VT).
He then claimed delayed vig that targeted implosion (scum), so potentially scum thought they would avoid implosion being vig killed by killing Fire.
Early reads:
In post 357, Firebringer wrote:My town block rn:
Mathdino, Parama, Ginggie, LLD, aristophanes
In post 407, Firebringer wrote:Aristo is def not a pick Pine would go for
So Fire was an immediate threat to implosion, but was also townreading Ari. I didn't see any read on BBmolla, just a response to a post.

N3: xRECKONERx
In post 764, xRECKONERx wrote:bbmolla town
In post 766, xRECKONERx wrote:ari is null so far, not enough content
Plus being camn's mason, which scum possibly picked up on.

N4: MariaR

Conftown by LLD, and likely killed because of that, but I'll look at her reads anyway. It looks like she was scumreading me and BBmolla.
In post 875, MariaR wrote:Image
Well that was easy~
Northsidegal xRECKONERx kuuhaku Centipede Syndrome

Aristophanes Firebringer

DrippingGoofball

mastina Mathdino shos Ginngie Mulch Implosion

BBmolla Parama

Lady Lambdadelta
Pretty colours.

N5: Ginngie

Interesting because LLD thought this guiltied Katsuki based on thinking that no one would kill Ginn (, ) - with the only reason to leave LLD alive being to frame her.
But it's especially interesting that scum decided
not
to kill LLD, so they must have either not thought that she was a threat, or were confident in being able to talk their way out if she guiltied them a la Katsuki. Not killing a claimed PR to avoid an inno is a really surprising move, so I'm guessing Ginngie was a high value kill?
In post 1829, Ginngie wrote:Town: Ginngie, Mulch, LLD, NSG, Maria, Ari, BB

Who left: shos, DGB, Keychain Madoka
:?

then
In post 2155, Ginngie wrote:
In post 2154, Mulch wrote:1) claim clearing
2) elli i can’t fool
3) my interactions with pine obvioustown
4) who tf is scum if it’s not goofball
quote yourself quoting elli

There is Ari, shos, and Madoka
So that suggests BB town. I don't know why he'd want to kill Ginngie so badly that he'd give LLD another inno, since Ginn was not looking in his direction like at
all
. Alternatively, maybe scum thought they could guess where LLD would redirect and hoped for a guilty based on that.

N6: DrippingGoofball

Scum may have found her claim pretty convincingly town and/or were more concerned with her play than her reads. Most of her recent content before N6 scumreads Ginngie and tries to lynch Pine based on her role, without many open reads.

That's annoyingly inconclusive. I still don't get the Ginngie kill - it was a great kill that put LLD and Katsuki at each other's throats, but I don't understand how or why it was made.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:03 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Keychain, this all actually makes so much sense! Your argument is flawed!

Town love lylo because it takes out a variable and makes it more likely all town will vote together. Mylo is waaaaay better for scum because getting all 3 townies to agree is tough enough, and getting them all to vote scum is even tougher! Mylo is simply way better for scum!

As for why you inno'd DGB, well you needed to secure that vote on *not you*! What is the best way to do that? Claim an inno on them so they trust you! It makes perfect sense really!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:08 am

Post by camn »

Christ, Key...that rundown paints you as scum pretty hard.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:27 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Tl;dr on Key's post

Elli:
Townread Keychain and Molla
Nullread Ari and DGB

Fire:
Townread Ari, Keyrama
No read on Molla or DGB

Reck:
Townread Molla
Nullread Ari
No read on Key or DGB

Maria:
Townread Ari and DGB
Scumread Molla and Keyrama

Ginngie:
Townread Ari and Molla
Scumread Key and DGB

DGB:
No reads listed?
Key seems to identify as a scumread of theirs but apparently no reads have been made in a while.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:41 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Actually, one last thing to add to it!
If Key is scum busdriver they targeted DGB knowing they would be killing NSG instead!
So here are NSG's reads from a month ago:
In post 2055, northsidegal wrote:{nsg}
{Mulch}
{Ginngie}
{MariaR, Lady Lambdadelta}
{Keychain, Aristophanes, DrippingGoofball, shos} <- too lazy to sort tier
{Madoka and Homura}
{BBmolla}
In post 2057, northsidegal wrote:being honest with myself list:

{nsg}
{Mulch}
{Ginngie}
{MariaR, Lady Lambdadelta}
{Madoka and Homura, BBmolla}
{Keychain, Aristophanes}
{DrippingGoofball, shos}
it was a quick revamp over 3 posts to get the "honest" reads.

NSG:
Nullreads Molla
Scumreads Ari, Keychain, DGB

In readimg their posts though stated reads are
NSG:
Townreads Ari and DGB
Scumreads Molla
No read on Keychain

NSG was a strong swing variable and that probably scared scum because a swing vote in endgame can really mess things up, especially from an essentially conftown.
- Jingle
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 8:37 am

Post by BBmolla »

Keychain seems like scum who is upset at being caught for the wrong reasons
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Keychain »

In post 2731, Aristophanes wrote: As for why you inno'd DGB, well you needed to secure that vote on *not you*! What is the best way to do that? Claim an inno on them so they trust you! It makes perfect sense really!
Again, why her though? Why not you, for example?
Aristophanes wrote: NSG was a strong swing variable and that probably scared scum because a swing vote in endgame can really mess things up, especially from an essentially conftown.
...Ari, you are suggesting Goofball was not a strong swing variable and that I chose to bring her into endgame. Please explain that. She had very few reads posted and I have not played with her before.

BBmolla wrote:Keychain seems like scum who is upset at being caught for the wrong reasons
?
Surely if I'm scum, these are the right reasons? Or maybe you think I'm throwing this hissy with the formatting and exclamation marks over being scumread for the things that should make me most town, which is sort of accurate.
If so, why does that make me scum and not town? Getting lynched here is a gameloss for me either way, which is why I'm currently putting my effort into avoiding that instead of figuring out which one of you is scum slash making a case on Aristophanes like I really should be.

Also, please answer my bolded questions in .
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:48 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 2725, Keychain wrote:What is my motivation for conftowning Goofball today instead of taking the no lynch?
To appear town?

Fear for whatever me or Ari might be?
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2736, Keychain wrote:
In post 2731, Aristophanes wrote: As for why you inno'd DGB, well you needed to secure that vote on *not you*! What is the best way to do that? Claim an inno on them so they trust you! It makes perfect sense really!
Again, why her though? Why not you, for example?
Why not me? Because I'm a less believable kill target than DGB, and because I'm already easily won over!
Aristophanes wrote: NSG was a strong swing variable and that probably scared scum because a swing vote in endgame can really mess things up, especially from an essentially conftown.
...Ari, you are suggesting Goofball was not a strong swing variable and that I chose to bring her into endgame. Please explain that. She had very few reads posted and I have not played with her before.
Yeah, but NSG was a strong swing that already scumread you and you would just be reconfirming them as town, not making anything new.
By doing this you get a new conftown who you are giving a clear to thus essentially bribing good favour! Because they haven't really stated reads it makes sense that they will townread you more for giving them this inno and thus secure a lynch elsewhere!

I mean, it didn't work for you, but it is a pretty good manipulative play that I could totally see Pine pushing!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2737, BBmolla wrote:
In post 2725, Keychain wrote:What is my motivation for conftowning Goofball today instead of taking the no lynch?
To appear town?

Fear for whatever me or Ari might be?
Because Mylo is always better for scum than Lylo??

Because otherwise when you claimed tomorrow we would question why you didn't say so today?
- Jingle
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Keychain »

I wouldn't have claimed an inno if I'd left it, obviously. The other option being to claim my inno, no lynch with BB's hypothetical plan, get all the benefits of looking town with none of the drawbacks of having to deal with a confirmed townie wildcard.

MyLo isn't always better than LyLo for town.

With four unknowns, chance of lynching correctly is 1/4, which is worse than 1/3. That's when we no lynch because that sucks.

We don't have four unknowns. We have the same 1/3 choice as LyLo, but with Goofball as an added conftown voice+vote. If you really want us to be in LyLo because it would be protown, why aren't we no lynching right now?

Oh yeah, because we're in a better position in MyLo. Your argument makes no sense.

I'll be back this evening. Thinking about this game is making it hard to focus irl.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 10:35 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2726, Keychain wrote:scum apparently tried to kill her anyway.

I'm terrified she's somehow scum
LOL

Faking paranoia is a classic scumtell.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Pine »

It's also a classic Town reality ;)
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Pine »

I can't wait to read the dead thread. There are some people in there who have GOT to be going ballistic over how obvious your mistakes are.

Meanwhile, I'm just like

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 1:44 am

Post by camn »

In post 2740, Keychain wrote:Thinking about this game is making it hard to focus irl
I have the opposite problem.

If this day winds up a no Lynch, I won't cry. I'm a tad shirt on free time at the moment.

That said...I'm still thinking keychain.

Though dark horse Aristo is nagging at me too.

Goof! How do we get this right? Am I destined to be defeated by Pine forever?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Pine »

Yup

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Pine »

Put some votes down, ya pansies.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Aristophanes »

You'd love for us to rush this, wouldn't ya Pine! :P
- Jingle
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Pine »

I'm just getting bored with what looks like a foregone conclusion.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 1:17 am

Post by Keychain »

Aristophanes <3
In post 33, Aristophanes wrote:I'm going to assume 2/3 scum are from the prein list. He would want to be sure his preferred team is invited!
In post 997, Aristophanes wrote:I'm trying to refrain from guessing scum via draft though! Otherwise Mastina/Ginngie/someone old school like DGB would be my guesses. Gotta go by play tho! :)
In post 997, Aristophanes wrote:Dammit mastina! Why must you make such compelling posts! Like, I already think the two of you are prime draft candidates for scum!
Inconsistency in whether he's using the draft for sorting indicates he's saying whatever makes sense in the moment rather than saying things that result from a legitimate train of thought. Also jeez these two posts aren't that far apart in his ISO, but miles apart ingame.

His early read on mastina was based on her opening scumclaim. But his scumread of her is shallow and mostly made up of "wtf is she doing??" (not a direct quote but he does say "wtf" to her posts twice - , - so I feel justified in this characterisation), which feels like a stance a scumbuddy would take considering it would be fairly difficult for him to engage with her in a realistic way. It would need to stay surface level.

His engagement with the shos lynch was pretty bland support for the only wagon going in posts such as , with no apparent drive to look into other players. Oh except .
In post 2367, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 375, implosion wrote:{
mastina
, ginngie, bbmolla, nsg,
mathdino
parama
[keychain], mulch}
Interesting quote. I don't think he would put all three of his scumbuddies on the list, just a mafia theory thing, and none of the rest have flipped. If we take this and cross it with
In post 1829, Ginngie wrote:Town: Ginngie, Mulch, LLD, NSG,
Maria
, Ari, BB

Who left:
shos
DGB
, Keychain
Madoka
and it leaves us DGB and Shos as the question marks that likely contain the last scum.
In post 891, implosion wrote:
In post 872, Mulch wrote:I'm pretty much in my town meta.
Camn
is town.
Math
, ari, and
mastina
are solidly in their town meta, although I'm having some reservations about
Math
because I know he's a capable scum player. But there have been a few subtle things here that are making me read him town.
MariaR
kuuhaku
Firebringer
, and
Implosion
are also solid meta town treads. Same with northsidegal, although not as confident. And I really like
Centipede's
last post, but not going to lock them town yet.
I agree with basically this entire list sans maria. My poe pool is actually really small right now that I count the people in it (
reck
shos
dgb
, lld,
maria
).

I'm certainly wrong somewhere but alas.
Implo is really jazzed about the list Mulch presented, which makes sense! He seemed to townread most of the scumteam!
But it seems really likely that his PoE contains one scum name! 3 of them are unflipped and guess what names appear again! (I put them in blue because I am having fun with colours tn :P)

Also other than these mentions the pair appear nowhere else in his Iso but his "I forgot DGB was alive" quip on Page 1.

I'll check the other scum and the Isos of these two, but I think we have our scum!
Here it looks like he's cherry picking several posts and combining them to reach a conclusion that isn't really meaningful and doesn't really go anywhere. Like why use that Ginngie post? Ginn wasn't even dead town at the time. Maybe I'm forgetting important context, but it seems contrived.

Then today. When I claimed my inno on Goofball:
In post 2574, Aristophanes wrote:Keychain, if this is a true inno it doesn't matter if we do this today or tomorrow, so I'll leave it up to you if we are to go for it or not today!
He clearly sees that the inno means we're in no worse a situation than we would be in 3P LyLo.

However he's now pivoted to pushing that I would be aiming for MyLo as scum:
In post 2731, Aristophanes wrote:Town love lylo because it takes out a variable and makes it more likely all town will vote together. Mylo is waaaaay better for scum because getting all 3 townies to agree is tough enough, and getting them all to vote scum is even tougher! Mylo is simply way better for scum!
The way he's using the same evidence to reach whichever conclusion best suits him at the time is scum trying to get their final lynch. If he actually believed this, he would be pushing for no lynch.

He also early on in the day states his surety in BB scum:
In post 2613, Aristophanes wrote:Okay, so Molla it is then! Thanks for making it easy! :)

The amount of shit being flung in that post!
probably because from scum perspective it would have looked hard to lynch me after my claim, and there was an indication of some support for that lynch from camn. He acknowledges in the same post that the logistics of my claim don't really make sense as scum:
In post 2613, Aristophanes wrote:Keychain could be scum bus driver, we all agree on that. Bur the logistics really don't work else either NSG should be alive or they shot DGB and redirected their own kill for whatever reason they would do that (if scum can even sumbit an action and kill at the same time).
then hey, total about turn.
In post 2712, Aristophanes wrote:So I just did an Iso of Molla and Key-Rama and crtl+f'd mastina. I was going to do this for all the scum team, and still might, but holy shit is it obvious this is Key-Rama Scum!

I'll make this into an actual case in a bit so long as time permits, but wow, with this, voting placement on D1, and the claim, I'm pretty positive we have our scum! =D
He's done a 180 to thinking I'm positively scum, and now switches to using the claim as evidence for me being
not
town.

I see his development to thinking BB's reaction is town, but this level of certainty of both of us being scum, just at different times, doesn't make sense from town in MyLo. He's not thinking about which of us is scum, he's figuring out which one of us he can lynch.

I'd forgotten how bloody hard it is to write cases on my phone.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”