Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Ankamius »

it's the same reason I like being scum against Wisdom

he's not a bad town player by any means (and tbf his reads are usually right) , but he tends to overpower accurate players when he's wrong and I find it hilarious
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Is it bad I want to overpower you right now with examples of sucksge?

Like there is Civ Mafia which was bad. Townreads good scumreads ewwwww

Then there is a game on MU where I named damn near the entire scumteam on a Mash.

I should be called Mr. Swingy.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2012, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2010, hebichan wrote:"based on activity" That's pretty NAI though?

Like town cause they post a lot is shit.
I find activity can be AI for some players. And I mean it in the broader sense of how engaged he is with the game, I can't really go further into this explanation right now but I'm not voting vecna.

What is it that you're seeing?
Thanks Cheeky

Bottom-line, when Vekna feels engaged and suspicious about the whole world, he's probably town. One of these days im gonna get my scum spirit back and try to fake that shit to the max though.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also im quite happy with the Matt-guy replacement. Especially because of his first read. Im gonna do a double-dip type of read here.

IF Mathblade and Ankamius are both town, Aronis couldve very well done the classic "smart-scum" thing to do.

Make someone look very suspicious by killing off/hammering their scumreads (IF scum killed TGP, but this even works if it was town). Works especially good if that person already has very out-there reads, like scumreading Math + Ankamius + Creature or whatever it is I was throwing out there on day1. Then when they gain loads of pressure on day2, you buddy the shit out of them, call their reads great, and attack everyone attacking that person.

The outcome is usually, the person either gets lynched, and you look pretty good (or not), or the person survives and will townread you for helping them survive.
In post 1841, Aronis wrote:I would like to kill somebody on the vecna wagon not named hebichan today
In post 1854, Aronis wrote:
In post 1848, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1835, Yuurei wrote:oh, and of course I'm still voting here

VOTE: Theta Alpine
I don't think this is scum considering the luna flip

VOTE: Vecna
I don't really know the case on this one, but I wanna see where it goes since I have no better ideas.
Come on Nos, you're better than this. He isn't scum
In post 1858, Aronis wrote:
In post 1856, Nosferatu wrote:arguably correct

what's your suggestion?
Get off the vecna wagon and pick somebody else to vote. Preferably a scum player

You had cheeky low on your list, I won't complain if you vote them
In post 1862, Aronis wrote:
In post 1860, Yuurei wrote:
In post 1778, Vecna wrote:Mathblade if your vote doesnt land on luna in the next 24 hours im doing everything in my power to get you lynched today you drunk scumbucket
In post 1779, Vecna wrote:My working theory/wildly crazy moonlogic is that Mathblade / Ankamius / TGP are scum, together with someone else (potentially creature). Now let this flip town to confirm my suspicions.
wait a moment, I admit that I hadn't read some pages of the game at all but...

was reviewing things now and woah, these post are as bad as Theta's posts.

and look, Theta posts are pretty bad.

I'll read more but yeah, I can see the you guys point.

Although I need to say that it sounds more like crazy town that doesn't care if they will look bad or not and just are focusing in scum hunting?

scum already have all the information therefore have way better odds of looking better at the flips or actions
What are you talking about? Those posts are A+
He literally just pegged at least 2 scum right there, maybe 3
In post 1863, Aronis wrote:Hell he might've gotten all four
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by Vecna »

Having said all that, I think the buddying works, because im not sure at all it is coming from scum and not just a town-player that feels the same way as I do. Either way, im pretty sure I just made another pretty damn town-post, so you guys can stop wagoning my ass now. TY.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:33 am

Post by Keychain »

Uhh okay forget my last post. Welcome projectmatt.

Thinking out loud. Luna townlynch and highly probably A50 scum kill gives a reasonable amount of information, TGP kill not so much. I'm not quite up to date with the current conversation threads so I'm just going to pursue these for the moment.

Taking A50, Swimmer, hebichan off the Luna wagon leaves
Vecna
Nosferatu
CheekyTeeky
RadiantCowbells
Theta Alpine
MathBlade
Aronis

While their being a hydra kind of messes with it a bit, since I think hydras tend to draw negative attention from town, I would be surprised if none of the scum team were on the wagon. Out of those, I’d most like to lynch Vecna and Aronis. Math, Cheeky, Nos probably my favourites for town there.

Aronis’s spat with Yuurei reflected very badly on him from my perspective. Plus his posting continues to be scummy. He doesn’t seem as… chill, I guess, as I’d expect from him as town this early on.

I may not quite be following, but it looked like Vecna accused Math of being really obvious about the possible mason crumb from Definition, and Ank was apparently not bothered by someone kind of outing her. If Math is scum and Ank is town, scum probably would have killed Ank because of the soft, so that Math push is dependent on the two being scum together, which seems weak. That might be too surface level though.

On the other hand, his overconfidence in ~ comes across town to me, so conflicted there.

I'll look at A50's reads next if no one beats me to it. It didn't look like anyone had when I was reading just now, but I may have missed it. Plus looking at how each of the above ended up on the town wagon.
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:47 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

With absolutely no personal hostility towards him Mathblades reads are many stdevs below Rand and he pushes them like the gospel. Most of what buoys up Mathblades scum play is that he's so consistently effective at winning scum the game as town that it's hard to read Mathblade based on that as town

RC town always
Creature still probably town
Keychain I think is town but I'm not 100% aorn,
Hebi still town, I believe her on HWS caveat scum have a traitor 100% based on setup spec. Still never need to Lynch him but if he consistently pushes lynches off scum take that possibility seriously
CheekyTeeky should be town but again I haven't seen anything that makes me 100% sure.
Yuurei exit from thread I think is town all of the time

thought NSG replacing out was a scumclaim but I kinda like projectmatt entrance so I'm giving that slot breathing room. We'll see

Vecns I also think is town most of the time for both his approach to the early game and his general expectation of being town read

So the leftover from there is
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:51 am

Theta math aronis Ankamius Aa9 and Nosferatu
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:56 am

Most of my keychain tr is just her trying to interact with me which I guess isn't really that indicative but I also think I should explicitly scumread her by now if she's scum

Creature should be obvious

Cheeky I don't know how she would have reacted as scum to the way I poked her but I'm pretty sure this isn't it

Yuurei felt really solving on the exit, like the polar opposite of a game where mathdino kept posting when he replaced out as a Hydra and it just felt towncred grabby, he felt really genuine

I think we out the Mathblade hood and lynch based on it because I'm near 100% that town

Should also massclaim hood / no hood just in case there's another neighbourhood in play

Someone was asking if personal pts counted and I'm pretty sure that reaction is scum, I think it was Nosferatu so that's also a good starting ground
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:00 am

I'm near 100% that at least one scum started in a hood, mastina thinks in terms of unintended consequences and if the hood always vigged and the neighbourizer was lynched D1 the pt cop becomes a full cop and I also think it's extraordinarily unlikely that there's a town neighbourizer, town vig, then s hood with only town that can neighbourize and vig. Maybe if the other kill ends up being a serial killer but I'd expect knife flavour.

Phone posting sucks :!:

How are you doing key?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:12 am

In post 1714, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1674, Ankamius wrote:Nos is probably town
Nos is definitely town. I'd bet the game on both here and Mathblade being town at this point.

In fact, I also TR Vecna, northsidegal, Yuurei, RadiantCowbells &, Creature (to various degrees and not necessarily in that order)

The joke is I town lean on many, including all 3 lynch suspects, but I have nothing but guts to back that up, and they're not doing themselves any favours, so... *Shrug*
This was A50s major reads post

That said I got hard PR vibes from A50 so I would assume that's why they were killed.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:09 am

Post by Vecna »

Thank you for killing off my suspicions of your slot 100% again RC. Its almost scary how similair my thoughts are on most of the people.

What are your thoughts, from setup spec pov, on both having 2 masons and a PT cop in an 18p game?

Flavourwise, having a scum traitor in the Mathblade hood would be A+. Having the traitor to try and guess whose it teammates are to try and get them into the hood to take it over would be amazingly fun design.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:10 am

Post by Vecna »

(but would also kind of beat the point of the traitor <-> PT cop interaction I guess)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:16 am

Post by Vecna »

Since im not too familiar with Hebichan - how large do you think the possibility that a scum Hebi could ever be convinced by her teammates to inno on HWS?

Like, the scenario works quite well both ways. Town Hebi makes a decent ammount of sense to be scanning HWS to gain more intel on the third option of yesterday.

Scum Hebi would also be the prime candidate to fake an inno on an important teammate (power-wise) to save it, given hear near unanimously townread status. Im guessing 15 players left alive, of which 4 most likely being scum is quite a decent cut-off point where scum -could- get away with it.

Im not saying this at all because I think Hebi is scum, but in a world with a PT cop, and a mason softing Ankamius (who is feeling somewhat town'esque to me by now) some prodding there does feel slightly warranted.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:03 am

I am assuming that Ankamius is a member of the MB hood rather than a mason
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Nosferatu »

arcangel is definitely town imo
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Nosferatu »

{Yuurei, arcangel, math, RC, HWS, Creature, matt} are my town pool right now.

I have to re-think my scumreads cause very cursory VCA make them look sort of ludicrous.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Nosferatu »

logically there should be at least 1 scum off the wagon in {Creature, key, yuurei, nsg, arcangel, ank}

so what's the deal? I townread to some degree all of these people. Did Luna's wagon strike you guys as a particularly scum-driven wagon?
last.fm
gtkas
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:57 am

Post by hebichan »

No, not really.

Also ank was the one who asked about personal PTs RC, not Nos. But I know that ank always makes personal PTs as well.

So *shrug*

why do you townread arcangel or nsg nos?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:02 am

Post by mastina »

Flavor?Flavor will be placed here if mastina has the capacity to give it. No promises!

Votecount 2-3 (43) Simple
Theta Alpine - 3 (CheekyTeeky, Yuurei, MathBlade)

Vecna - 3 (Nosferatu, Theta Alpine, hebichan)

Yuurei - 1 (Aronis)
MathBlade - 1 (Vecna)

Not Voting - 7 (HeWhoSwims, ArcAngel9, Creature, RadiantCowbells, Keychain, projectmatt, Ankamius)

Mod Notes
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • MathBlade is V/LA until Wednesday, June 20th.
  • Seeking Yuurei replacement.
  • mastina will generate a more advanced votecount if she has the capacity to give it. No promises!
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:11 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 2063, Vecna wrote:Since im not too familiar with Hebichan - how large do you think the possibility that a scum Hebi could ever be convinced by her teammates to inno on HWS?

Like, the scenario works quite well both ways. Town Hebi makes a decent ammount of sense to be scanning HWS to gain more intel on the third option of yesterday.

Scum Hebi would also be the prime candidate to fake an inno on an important teammate (power-wise) to save it, given hear near unanimously townread status. Im guessing 15 players left alive, of which 4 most likely being scum is quite a decent cut-off point where scum -could- get away with it.

Im not saying this at all because I think Hebi is scum, but in a world with a PT cop, and a mason softing Ankamius (who is feeling somewhat town'esque to me by now) some prodding there does feel slightly warranted.
My issue here is ank asked if a personal pt would proc my ability, why ask that if you had any sort of pt that would?

It's like trying to set up a fakeclaim retroactively.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:17 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2066, Nosferatu wrote:{Yuurei, arcangel, math, RC, HWS, Creature, matt} are my town pool right now.

I have to re-think my scumreads cause very cursory VCA make them look sort of ludicrous.
Whats your read on key chain?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:18 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Its not looking we are in day 2. Too many plyers are stalling.

Ank vs Arnois vs Math vS Vecna its sounds like some serious four some. You guys really give some clarity on who is pointing at whom.

VOTE: Key Chain

Lets talk key!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:19 am

Post by mastina »

<<< The front page is as up-to-date as it can be given the current circumstances. (Well, it'll be a bit behind when I post the next votecount, but it's very close.)

I may have a replacement lined up; hopefully, by the time I am home from my counseling appointment I'll have it definitively. >>>
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:20 am

Post by mastina »

Ah, votes when I'm blatantly bumping.