zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

look, there is certainly a possibility that i'm seeing something that's not there and ginngie is actually town

i'm someone who constantly reassesses things; reads i was sure of a minute ago, i might be sure of the inverse now. im fickle when it comes to reads and i constantly reassess

but ginngie is not town here - that i am pretty sure of

i dont particularly mind if he isnt lynched today. there's two other scum and maybe moment is one of them (if i have time tonight, ill do some reading because i remember there being some interactions between them that were weird)

but im pretty sure ginngie is flipping scum i sincerely doubt this read will change and if i actually have to start putting in effort to get him lynched down the line, im not going to be particularly happy about it but i will do it. it's not something i'm overly concerned about happening today. it is something i will make happen at some point if im alive later in the game

and if i die early and someone says "oh, he could have died for any reason" or "oh, he died to frame ginngie" i will find that person and i will do unspeakable things to them to make them pay for their crimes
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:49 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@literally anyone: tell me who ginngie thinks is scum
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Vote kaede when you see this post or we will be forced a NL
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1575, zMuffinMan wrote:look, there is certainly a possibility that i'm seeing something that's not there and ginngie is actually town

i'm someone who constantly reassesses things; reads i was sure of a minute ago, i might be sure of the inverse now. im fickle when it comes to reads and i constantly reassess

but ginngie is not town here - that i am pretty sure of

i dont particularly mind if he isnt lynched today. there's two other scum and maybe moment is one of them (if i have time tonight, ill do some reading because i remember there being some interactions between them that were weird)

but im pretty sure ginngie is flipping scum i sincerely doubt this read will change and if i actually have to start putting in effort to get him lynched down the line, im not going to be particularly happy about it but i will do it. it's not something i'm overly concerned about happening today. it is something i will make happen at some point if im alive later in the game

and if i die early and someone says "oh, he could have died for any reason" or "oh, he died to frame ginngie" i will find that person and i will do unspeakable things to them to make them pay for their crimes
Why would you die? My two strongest townreads and myself would rather lynch Kaede over Gingie. That’s pretty much all there is to it. I’m not sure how your death figures into this at all. How does a Kaede lynch even figure into this at all?

Look fwiw, I think you’re town, if you die, I will do whatisever necessary to find the scum responsible and avenge your death. I really wish I was some kind of PR protective and I could prevrnt you dying altogether. I skimmed through some other Alice games and they have bodyguards.
*If there is a doc or some kind of protective role in this game, please use it on muffin.*
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

dont direct protective roles and don't waste them on me (i sincerely doubt im being killed - it's just if i do, i will be rolling in my grave if anyone gives ginngie a pass)
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1576, zMuffinMan wrote:@literally anyone: tell me who ginngie thinks is scum
I don’t think it’s you. I feel even more confident about that now if possible.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1579, zMuffinMan wrote:dont direct protective roles and don't waste them on me (i sincerely doubt im being killed - it's just if i do, i will be rolling in my grave if anyone gives ginngie a pass)
Oh okay,
*doc/prorectives, please ignore what I said.*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ginngie is the best lynch
moment is a good compromise
kaede wagon should just collapse
as well as the other wagons (onto one of the first two)
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1577, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Vote kaede when you see this post or we will be forced a NL

*Bolded for emphasis*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

only reason id be fine with a kaede lynch is if nobody on that wagon ever gets listened to for as long as this game lasts from tomorrow onwards
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1564, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:irregardless
oh and also because she said this
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:12 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

pet peeve
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1582, zMuffinMan wrote:ginngie is the best lynch
moment is a good compromise
kaede wagon should just collapse
as well as the other wagons (onto one of the first two)
I don’t see any evidence that a moment wagon is viable, not today anyway.

Like I said, I have greater confidence in Gingie flipping town over Kaede. Her outright refusal to vote Moment didn’t help sway my opinion on this. Wisdom telling me to “fucking vote Moment” didn’t exactly help matters, since he knew there was no viable Moment wagon at the time I placed my vote on Kaede.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1565, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:And with that im not moving my vote.
Consequences be damned.
Come on kaede. Nancy is town. Moment isnt. It isnt hard.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1567, zMuffinMan wrote:youre strongly wrong
Gingie is town.
You
are strongly wrong and need to stop.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1574, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1573, zMuffinMan wrote:then your top two town reads have a shitty read too
We’ll see won’t we?

Anyway, if Kaede changes her mind/a moment wagon is actually viable today, somebody please mention me before EOD and I’ll switch. Unless/until that happens:

UNVOTE: Moment

VOTE: Kaede
Stay on moment ffs
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:21 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1577, Kokichi Oma wrote:Vote kaede when you see this post or we will be forced a NL
Kokichi vote moment if you care about that.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:24 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1587, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t see any evidence that a moment wagon is viable, not today anyway.
any wagon that can actually gain traction (i.e. not one starting from scratch now) is viable this close to the deadline

Kaede Akamatsu [4] - Ankamius, Kokichi Oma, Human Sequencer, Nancy Drew 39
Moment [3] - Wisdom, Nosferatu, Brian Skies
Ginngie [3] - Kaede Akamatsu, grapes, Dunnstral
Wisdom [2] - Katsuki, Ginngie
Kokichi Oma [2] - mastina, Purrcocet
Katsuki [1] - zMuffinMan
Nancy Drew 39 [1] - Moment
grapes [1] - andriod18

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-06-20 15:00:00)

this is current

assuming the kaede wagon collapsed (it should) and joined a different wagon (or even split into moment/ginngie), those wagons would be viable

only problem is there's lurkers and they may or may not show up in the next 12 hours
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1584, zMuffinMan wrote:only reason id be fine with a kaede lynch is if nobody on that wagon ever gets listened to for as long as this game lasts from tomorrow onwards
You are free to do what you like. As for me, I totally trust Ank and Kochiki in this game. I feel extremely confident they will never steer me wrong and I’m really good with that. :)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:30 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

theoretically,

purr has expressed interest in voting moment, mastina has expressed interest in voting moment (if she even shows up again before deadline - wouldn't count on it), cupcake will vote anything that has a pulse and ginngie will save his own ass - that's 4 votes right there if you wanted to lynch moment

moment is viable

ginngie is less viable - still a better lynch
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1590, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1574, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1573, zMuffinMan wrote:then your top two town reads have a shitty read too
We’ll see won’t we?

Anyway, if Kaede changes her mind/a moment wagon is actually viable today, somebody please mention me before EOD and I’ll switch. Unless/until that happens:

UNVOTE: Moment

VOTE: Kaede
Stay on moment ffs
Get 8 more votes first.

All I have in this game is my vote and I’m not throwing it away on a lynch that’s not currently viable. I am not okay with Gingie getting mislynched because I sat on a dead Moment wagon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1594, zMuffinMan wrote:theoretically,

purr has expressed interest in voting moment, mastina has expressed interest in voting moment (if she even shows up again before deadline - wouldn't count on it), cupcake will vote anything that has a pulse and ginngie will save his own ass - that's 4 votes right there if you wanted to lynch moment

moment is viable

It’s currently only a wagon in theory. If there are 8 votes on that wagon, I will hammer. Otherwise, my vote is staying where it is.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1596, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1594, zMuffinMan wrote:theoretically,

moment is viable

It’s currently only a wagon in theory. If there are 8 votes on that wagon, I will hammer. Otherwise, my vote is staying where it is.
Gingie has more votes than Moment. Rn, I vote anywhere but Kaede, I’ll be contributing to his mislynch.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:49 pm

Post by Wisdom »

sigh

Ego is more important than lynching scum apparently
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Muffin if you find moment acceptable, vote moment

Nancy, gingie is not getting lynched. Cut the bs and vote scum. Kaede is as much a mislynch as gingie

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”