BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (14+ players). Signup Threads In Queue Forum
CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3925  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:52 pm

In post 3920, UnaBombaH wrote:Especially since I think that so far neither of you has never caught me as scum..right?


Did you forget?

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3926  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:53 pm

In post 3919, UnaBombaH wrote:Karmeleon today.


Yeah fine.

RCEnigma
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3927  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:55 pm

Hmm, Una townslip. How bout those Day 1 Theta votes?

RCEnigma
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3928  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:56 pm

Fine with a karmeleon lynch, still want Elsa out tomorrow.

RCEnigma
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3929  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:07 pm

In post 3895, Ramcius wrote:Mc is my top pick for lynch now, yo ucan say thx to RCE and Profil. I like how Profil claims to vote Mc and ends up with me/BEF/TLK as a scum team, RCE feels like defending Mc too - wants Elsa's lynch, or just assuming I'm going to be lynched otherwise.

My read on TLK isn't that strong anymore, cause I had forgotten that early SS soft form him (thx Una to bring it back for us) and Profil with RCE bailing from his wagon after SS claim (too lazy to go check times, but they were on last TLK's VC and disappeared in final VC)

So, Mc red flip would give us some juicy associations


I only unvoted after his claim and even that took some time since I didn't believe it coming from my top scumread day 1. So the soft claim case is bs do some leg work man.

I also publicly stated my vote had moved while TLK was still putting his votecounts together to indicate he should take my vote off of it.

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3930  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:59 pm

In post 3917, Cheeky Dancer wrote:BEF I thought you were town until I didn't.

Scum shade not to do 101:

"It's strange you haven't said anything for a long time"
"Are you still grasping to your idea"

~ C


Are you offended by my post?

It just seemed odd to me that you had very little to say on one of the main players of interest on D2, yet you have said alot about other things/players. All you said is that Ram was "obvtown" offering no more information as to why you think this or as to why the case on him is not valid.

If you really think the ram case is so pointless that you have nothing else to offer then so be it but don't get upset when I ask you about it.

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #3931  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:25 pm

No I'm not offended just confused about you bringing it up specifically about us when - we have talked about Ram and I don't see how anything could have changed our opinion since then. Also the way you're phrasing your wondering looks more like you're trying to shade us than you actually being interested in anything we have to say. It makes me think that us attacking Una or possibly Nero has triggered you to start pushing us. *dear diary BEF started shading us when we were pushing on Nero/Una. Not sure what that means yet*

~ C
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3932  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:29 pm

In post 3931, Cheeky Dancer wrote:No I'm not offended just confused about you bringing it up specifically about us when - we have talked about Ram and I don't see how anything could have changed our opinion since then. Also the way you're phrasing your wondering looks more like you're trying to shade us than you actually being interested in anything we have to say. It makes me think that us attacking Una or possibly Nero has triggered you to start pushing us. *dear diary BEF started shading us when we were pushing on Nero/Una. Not sure what that means yet*

~ C


I have nothing against your push(es). I was trying to piece together who could possibly be voting on ram (still working on this) and I just noticed that you hadn't really said much about it though you had been regularly posting.

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3933  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:31 pm

In post 3902, profii wrote:This is a good scum tell on Una generally

What are Una's logic slips?
#banallhydras

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #3934  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:01 pm

Well BEF to clarify our stance on Ram - we have already agreed with the sore thumb theory - he could be scum however as we only have a sample size of 1 to determine how the dayreps are chosen then we would like to see if scum!ram is outted down the line when it becomes obvious he is the scum placement. For now I think it's unlikely for aforementioned reasons.

I also liked his vote on TLK so it's enough for me to try and find scum through scumhunting instead of unconfirmed tinfoil theories. If a new reason has been discussed to suspect scum Ram then you should present it again because we've probably missed it.

~ c
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #3935  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:03 pm

In post 3933, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3902, profii wrote:This is a good scum tell on Una generally

What are Una's logic slips?


Profii, I can't understand how you would say his slips are only obvious if we know his alignment yet not suspect us of being scum?

~ C
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3936  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:38 pm

In post 3934, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Well BEF to clarify our stance on Ram - we have already agreed with the sore thumb theory - he could be scum however as we only have a sample size of 1 to determine how the dayreps are chosen then we would like to see if scum!ram is outted down the line when it becomes obvious he is the scum placement. For now I think it's unlikely for aforementioned reasons.

I also liked his vote on TLK so it's enough for me to try and find scum through scumhunting instead of unconfirmed tinfoil theories. If a new reason has been discussed to suspect scum Ram then you should present it again because we've probably missed it.

~ c


That's fair but I don't see it as tinfoil. There is correlation to day reps and BOONus round winners. If this fact doesn't hold weight for you yet then I can't change that with any new evidence but you should not brush it off as tin foil.

Boonskiies
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3937  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:27 am

Havent had time to myself in over a week, guys. Tomorrow I’ll update all the day end votes like I have been and will be here more than I have been.
GTKAS
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi
"Though Boon is the best town player I've ever seen so far." - keyenpeydee
Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. Yes, I would do that as town.

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3938  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:05 am

In post 3929, RCEnigma wrote:I only unvoted after his claim and even that took some time since I didn't believe it coming from my top scumread day 1. So the soft claim case is bs do some leg work man.

I also publicly stated my vote had moved while TLK was still putting his votecounts together to indicate he should take my vote off of it.


Sorry, my legs are weak, I've skipped legs day

Why you don't want Mc lynch and why you dead set on Elsa's PL?

RCEnigma
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3939  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:42 am

I think McQueen is town and Elsa is open wolfing.

How's your golf swing?

UnaBombaH
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 27, 2017
Location: Finland
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3940  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:49 am

Hmm...one of profii/CheekyDancer is scum. :shifty:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

UnaBombaH
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 27, 2017
Location: Finland
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3941  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:50 am

But in all seriousness, why Karmeleon over Ramcius?
I would've likely gone the other way around.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

RCEnigma
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3942  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:09 am

The vote on SS claim, the willingness to hammer the SS claim, the possibility he is outed by the day rep selection process. If he's outed by the day rep selection process TLK is probably also scum so it's two for 1 and 3 for 1 if Karmeleon turns out scum.

RCEnigma
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3943  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:11 am

I had a weird, grammatical moment there...anyways. yeah the reasoning for Ramcius as town all falls away if TLK is not supersaint and could easily be a scum play though I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt at this point.

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3944  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:21 am

In post 3942, RCEnigma wrote:The vote on SS claim, the willingness to hammer the SS claim, the possibility he is outed by the day rep selection process. If he's outed by the day rep selection process TLK is probably also scum so it's two for 1 and 3 for 1 if Karmeleon turns out scum.


I second everything in this post. Spot on.

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3945  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:27 am

In post 3939, RCEnigma wrote:I think McQueen is town and Elsa is open wolfing.


If Elsa is open wolfing, which wouldn't be surprising considering his meta, then this post from Ram becomes more interesting.

In post 222, Ramcius wrote:
And for second part, isn't it obvious? Elsa is my scumbuddy


Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3946  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:31 am

In post 3939, RCEnigma wrote:I think McQueen is town and Elsa is open wolfing.

How's your golf swing?


You think he's town, but you not putting any real defence to save him?

Is Elsa your strongest scumread? What about other people?

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3947  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:37 am

In post 3946, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3939, RCEnigma wrote:I think McQueen is town and Elsa is open wolfing.

How's your golf swing?


You think he's town, but you not putting any real defence to save him?

Is Elsa your strongest scumread? What about other people?



I think the real defense in case McQueen is that there is more information available that implicates you and a few others much more than McQueen.

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3948  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:46 am

In post 3947, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3946, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3939, RCEnigma wrote:I think McQueen is town and Elsa is open wolfing.

How's your golf swing?


You think he's town, but you not putting any real defence to save him?

Is Elsa your strongest scumread? What about other people?



I think the real defense in case McQueen is that there is more information available that implicates you and a few others much more than McQueen.


You say that and Mc is main wagon, hm, interesting, is it not?

RCEnigma
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3949  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:47 am

In post 3946, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3939, RCEnigma wrote:I think McQueen is town and Elsa is open wolfing.

How's your golf swing?


You think he's town, but you not putting any real defence to save him?

Is Elsa your strongest scumread? What about other people?

Well he's not as strong a townread as say, Bef or Nero. And if he flips scum well good for him, and maybe good for you. Probably not good for me because then I become a mislynch but that's another can of worms.

Elsa is indeed my strongest scumread. PP is next in line and then it's something like Karmeleon, UL, Gamma off the top of my head. There's scum in the active posters somewhere but I'd search harder after a flip.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Theme Park