Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2374, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2373, Dunnstral wrote:I want to know why you thought I was scumreading FL
I dunno. Probably mistook a post from someone else as being made by you. I went back to ISO you and I don't see why I had that down as a remark next to your name.
Or you saw it in my neighborhood, where I did have suspicion on Morality at one point

So does this mean you're hiding in that neighborhood, or are your scum buddies feeding you info? Can you make a post if you're in my neighborhood?
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 2321, Clemency wrote:
@mod

replace me out
Grabbing a replacement for Clemency...
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2375, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2373, Dunnstral wrote:I want to know why you thought I was scumreading FL
I dunno. Probably mistook a post from someone else as being made by you. I went back to ISO you and I don't see why I had that down as a remark next to your name.
Or you saw it in my neighborhood, where I did have suspicion on Morality at one point

So does this mean you're hiding in that neighborhood, or are your scum buddies feeding you info? Can you make a post if you're in my neighborhood?
Whether or not I am in that neighborhood is irrelevant. I did explicitly warn against the possibility of me being able to read ALL Channels, so anyone who said anything they shouldn't have will only have themselves to blame. And yes, that explains the remark then. Thank you.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2181, Gamma Emerald wrote:FL's points on Near look damn solid
VOTE: Near X Mello
Btw now that it's over I'd like to elaborate that my suspicions about Near's townread on me came from thinking my play here was somewhat similar to no deadlines mafia where Wisdom suspected me for good reason
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2184, Near x Mello wrote:i dont even remember it so clearly it was not a strong push on robert
This isn't wrong
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Ankamius replaces Clemency!

Also, after discussing with the co-mods,
MOD DECISION: Flavor Leaf is being force-replaced
PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE THE GAME STATE. Telling the mod (and players) to have yourself replaced out and then cancel out, FOR SEVERAL TIMES, is considered abusing the game state.

Finding replacement for Flavor Leaf...
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

and now im suspecting you for even better reason

~Near
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

hi ank

whats your take on fl

if you tell me he isnt the lynch ill listen

~Near
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Heya, I've been loosely following along for a good while now (so I know roughly what's been going on), but I'll need to get through this PT that everyone's been talking about to answer that for sure.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2291, Joan of Arc wrote:Like, you are unsatisfied with me being a sheep, and you're also unsatisfied with me having original thought......
Being fully honest, that's unfortunately not likely to ever fully change. There are times where you being a sheep is better; there are times where you having original thought are better; there are times where it'd be best to have both, but you tend to still only show one at a time, and your judgement on when original thought vs. sheeping isn't perfect.

Granted, would be a lie if I said I could TELL you when original thought beats sheeping/when sheeping beats original thought perfectly, since my ability is just as imperfect. :P
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2380, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
Ankamius replaces Clemency!

Also, after discussing with the co-mods,
MOD DECISION: Flavor Leaf is being force-replaced
PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE THE GAME STATE. Telling the mod (and players) to have yourself replaced out and then cancel out, FOR SEVERAL TIMES, is considered abusing the game state.

Finding replacement for Flavor Leaf...
What the shit
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I kinda wanna just vote FL now
<Embrace The Void>

Spike and Jet
Spike and Jet
Goon
Spike and Jet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Spike and Jet »

ank did you specifically wait for a townie slot to replace
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2188, Torque wrote:Well I mean, yeah

I don't think Gamma's the type of player to make very strong pushes as either alignment

@Near It certainly is sheeping
But I was saying a wolf won't add fuel to the wagon of teammate

Well now she's voting you, pretend I never said that thing with Gamma and Robert lmao
Depends on the game but rn I'm not in a condition to make strong pushes. I think this is your second assumption about my meta which tells me any meta you present on me can be swiftly disregarded.
<Embrace The Void>

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2316, Near x Mello wrote:youve never tried to take on town me and town mastina before
Btw on that note--
I'd like to say that Flavor Leaf has given the narrative that he wouldn't willingly take on both Wisdom and me at once.

My counter to that:

He didn't have a choice.

I went from not really scumreading him to hard-pushing him; he had no choice but to take me on, because if he didn't, I'd have beaten him.
Near x Mello was attacking him long before I ever was; he had no choice but to take them on, because if he didn't, they'd have beaten him.

And to quote him on me (who he said was similar to him):
In post 289, Flavor Leaf wrote:You’re literally falling for Mastina’s bait so hard. She’s like that so people skip over her posts. I made a case about one of the comments she made where she literally just said the same thing I said, but with aggro. Wall posts hide the lack of actual things said. Don’t fight back. It helps her hide.
In post 288, Flavor Leaf wrote:She’s using you to cause a distraction to make noise in the thread. Don’t fall for the bait.
Guess what he's doing this game?

Pretty much precisely what he accused me of doing
that
game.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2377, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2375, Dunnstral wrote:

Whether or not I am in that neighborhood is irrelevant. I did explicitly warn against the possibility of me being able to read ALL Channels, so anyone who said anything they shouldn't have will only have themselves to blame. And yes, that explains the remark then. Thank you.
It's not irrelevant, if you're not in my neighborhood my assumption is then that you're scum and that someone in the neighborhood is feeding you info. You said you needed to reveal in one of your neighborhoods on day 3, why not do it now?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2193, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 2181, Gamma Emerald wrote:FL's points on Near look damn solid
VOTE: Near X Mello
Chito: Can you summarize that case in your own words. Because I barely read it, I didn't particularly like the parts I did read, and I seriously get no indication here that you read it other than "this looks like a fight I can sheep one side on because a lot of things have been said". I think your reaction to FL's case is fake, which to me suggests you are more likely to be scum.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
After I catch up possibly.
<Embrace The Void>

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2387, Spike and Jet wrote:ank did you specifically wait for a townie slot to replace
No

I joined the queue around halfway to 2/3 through day 1 actually, I think Ooba was just in the queue first
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2202, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Why do you both want to ignore that Gamma literally just scumclaimed by saying Flavor Leaf's case was "damn good" when she has not read any post over two paragraphs this entire game?
Yeah that's a fucking lie
I have read every post this game. That's why I thought I could get reads by staying in the moment, because I wasn't missing anything.
<Embrace The Void>

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2387, Spike and Jet wrote:ank did you specifically wait for a townie slot to replace
I mean.
I don't
quite
do this but I do the opposite where I avoid replacing into slots I think are scum unless I am itching for a scumgame, so. :P
In post 2382, Near x Mello wrote:hi ank
whats your take on fl
if you tell me he isnt the lynch ill listen
Believe it or not, I echo this sentiment, too.
I've always held that the Clemency slot is town--and I trust in Ankamius's competency here. She's in the know enough where if she asks it of me, I will in fact go elsewhere.

To at least some extent; not gonna lynch a townread but if she tells me to pursue elsewhere, I will. <3
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

gamma youve played with me enough.
saying fl's points on me were solid is not acceptable.

~Near
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2232, mastina wrote:
In post 2069, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 2056, Flavor Leaf wrote:Fair warning, I won’t be able to be investigated after tonight, so anyone thinking about potentially doing that towards me should do it tonight. My Night 3 will make me essentially Ascetic.
Uh... Same here.

I mean, people's deadline to target me with anything was night 1 without repercussions. Bad things happen tonight and then Night 3 on I am Ascetic.

I thought it was kind of weird to be ascetic with passive abilities.
Right so we have three ascetic claims.

Now, who wants to be bold enough to call them all town?
Would love to hear someone say that with an absolutely straight face, dead serious.
Why MUST one be scum? Role =/= alignment in your words, and there've been game(s) with multiple ascetics before.
<Embrace The Void>

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2396, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why MUST one be scum? Role =/= alignment in your words, and there've been game(s) with multiple ascetics before.
Because balance of probability with established setup design thusfar.

Vedith's role has strong parallels to mine for instance.
Vedith was scum; I am town.
His similar-to-my-role was the scum counterpart to mine.

If one scum flipped had a role similar to mine.
It figures there's more scum in the game who have roles similar to town roles.

With three ascetic claims.

That's a GIGANTIC red flag as to the presence of another such overlap, where there's scum among them.
Each of the claims works in a different way, so they aren't identical--but there's enough overlap where the role parallels can be given, just as my role could for Vedith's.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2377, Almost50 wrote:And yes, that explains the remark then. Thank you.
Are you able to tell me what I just said in my hood?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2247, Torque wrote:
In post 2244, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2237, Torque wrote:@FL Sigh whatever. I won't touch you or Clem today. My patience hasn't been high because I'm in every position to just sheep Mastina and take the easy way to play and even told her I'd do it but I'm never really all that convinced.

Telling you how I'm playing totally defeats the purpose. Sorry. But I have plans with you if Near and Mello flip scum today. Which... I don't actually hate going in that direction. Although you don't think Gamma sheeping your case on Near but recently sheeped Near's case on Robert is awfully scummy? Like, what does that make Robert in her pov? Does she talk about that?
Gamma’s one of the players I’m closest with on site. She’s even the first player to mod a game in my BooneyToonz series that isn’t me. We’ve won town games together. If I town read Gamma and Gamma made solid points, and I wasn’t sure where to go, I’d Sheep Gamma definitely, and I feel we’re in that position, but reverse.

I feel like Mastina wants to lynch me as like an achievement, if that makes sense. As does Wisdom, but Wisdom’s achievement is he wants to beat me in a 1v1 when he’s scum.
That doesn't say anything why Gamma can't be a wolf doing the same thing or using that to get a chance to jump off Robert or whatever ._.
This post is very reasonable tbh
Honestly Torque has been very consistent this game so I'm fine calling Torque my first truly confident townread outside of any interactions with others
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”