Masochist Mafia II [17/17] [Day 1]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (14+ players). Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1775  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:55 am

In post 1774, Nancy Drew wrote:
In post 1772, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1764, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:This isn’t the place to post selfies.


Nice try, but I know you're not FB's alt


If you say so.


It's obvious - you're not using mod color

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Being CLONED by Ramcius
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1776  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:06 am

If you say so.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Being CLONED by Ramcius
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1777  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:09 am

[youtube]https://youtu.be/mO4Z79QdtXQ[/youtube]

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Being CLONED by Ramcius
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1778  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:10 am

In post 1777, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:


Whoops :o

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: June 03, 2019
Location: Being CLONED by Ramcius
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1779  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:12 am

If you say so.
Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)~ the worst

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1780  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:17 am

Oh, you NM's alt, makes sense I guess

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Being CLONED by Ramcius
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1781  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:29 am

Spoiler:

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1782  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:53 am

Spoiler:


I think I have to show you what is real music...

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Being CLONED by Ramcius
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1783  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:55 am

Spoiler:

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1784  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:56 am

I hope I see a day, when Nancy will post something that I haven't heard 100s of times before...

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Being CLONED by Ramcius
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1785  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:29 am

Spoiler:

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1786  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:04 am

In post 1785, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Spoiler:


I have to decline your generous offer - you're not my type :lol:

Jingle
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Spokane, WA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1787  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:46 pm

In post 1782, Ramcius wrote:I think I have to show you what is real music...


Fuck you, the Archies are great. :P
Show

Jingle
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Spokane, WA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1788  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:48 pm

In post 1784, Ramcius wrote:I hope I see a day, when Nancy will post something that I haven't heard 100s of times before...


Show

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1789  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:10 pm

In post 1787, Jingle wrote:
In post 1782, Ramcius wrote:I think I have to show you what is real music...


Fuck you, the Archies are great. :P


You're not my type either, so no, but I appreciate your offer

Also, where I said they aren't?

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Being CLONED by Ramcius
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1790  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:15 pm

Spoiler:


Ramcius’ type

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1791  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:23 am

In post 1790, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Spoiler:


Ramcius’ type


Nice try, but I watch anime for carnage and destruction, not for anime girls :lol:w

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Being CLONED by Ramcius
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1792  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:46 am

Just trying to help you find your true soulmate.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1793  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:00 am

In post 1792, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Just trying to help you find your true soulmate.


Why do I feel that you're lying? :lol:

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Being CLONED by Ramcius
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1794  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:06 am


Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Being CLONED by Ramcius
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1795  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:07 am


Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1796  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:14 am

Even youtube on my side - they don't show either of those vids :lol:

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Being CLONED by Ramcius
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1797  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:23 am

In post 1796, Ramcius wrote:Even youtube on my side - they don't show either of those vids :lol:


Spoiler:


No offence but your country sucks then. :P

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1798  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:31 am

Is there a country that not sucks?

Anyway, you're not trustworthy at all, ofc you'd lie to me

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Being CLONED by Ramcius
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1799  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:46 am


Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Theme Park