Project ARCH - Epilogue

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (14+ players). Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Fish Monger
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 05, 2019

Post Post #3875  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:40 am

okay.

so what does any of that mean wrt my own or your own alignment

the specific point of interest is after pisskop replaced out and before I posted in

RedPanda
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 26, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3876  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:45 am

post 36 is where he pinged me as scum

He said "you seem awfully sure I'm town."

Which is when I wanted to know if he had anything other than rebels in his role pm.

Pisskop went silent and replaced out.

The mod definitely struck pisskop out and added fishmonger on the first post of hood so I'm questioning this whole hood lockout.

After whemes flip pisskops claim of hidden power and then suddenly claiming bg made a lot of sense to me.

Wheme role proves that not all seals have powers.
Pisskop fake claimed an ability because mine had a power.
He said it was hidden at first because he hadn't made up his role yet

RedPanda
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 26, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3877  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:48 am

after 2 days of radio silence

on post 44 I said "oh no"

on post 45 I said "are you ignoring me because you're going to nk me"

on post 46 I said " that would be a mistake"

on post 47 I said " I share wincon with Aeon"

on post 48 I said " talk to me"

RedPanda
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 26, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3878  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:49 am

on post 49 Pisskop/Fishmonger

If you really are aeon. read all my posts in this thread. If you really nk me, you are the worst player ever.

RedPanda
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 26, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3879  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:51 am

At this point I really thought I was the nk and I was trying to claim aeon traitor to get him to move it to someone else.

RedPanda
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 26, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3880  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:53 am

When PP flipped, I was confused because of no nightkill from aeon and that's why I wanted to talk to fishmonger first but fishmonger posted in my hood before his first post today but didn't call me out on my posts in hood.

Only after I revealed that I had a case on him, did he go nuclear and started fosing me.

Primate
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 25, 2006
Location: Notts, UK.

Post Post #3881  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:56 am

If you thought he was scum trying to kill you why did you claim Aeon instead of Simotech at that point?

I think the context for the "scumclaim" makes it seem reasonable.

RedPanda
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 26, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3882  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:56 am

Also his last post in hood before he outed everything here was "what are the odds I'm 3p or Aeon? I mean to ask, do you still feel this slot is a tr?"

which looks like scum still trying to figure out if I'm aeon traitor or not.

RedPanda
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 26, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3883  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:58 am

In post 3881, Primate wrote:If you thought he was scum trying to kill you why did you claim Aeon instead of Simotech at that point?

I think the context for the "scumclaim" makes it seem reasonable.


Because of my ability? a meeting wouldn't happen if I targeted simotech and something bad would happen.

RedPanda
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 26, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3884  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:00 am

I'm confident in my reasoning. I never operated under any scum motivation.

RedPanda
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 26, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3885  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:00 am

In post 3580, RedPanda wrote:my ability matches flavor from penguins flip


Also this.

RedPanda
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 26, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3886  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:04 am

A50 is scum. so is fishmonger. Fishmonger only revealed after I mentioned a case on him.

unvote vote fishmonger

RedPanda
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 26, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3887  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:07 am

In post 3598, RedPanda wrote:Is the bastardness of this game that there really is no simotech?


also this is where I softed about fishmonger. It was because fmpov my suspects were all turning to be aeon related. Fishmonger because of hood. A50 because of penguin. Maria because of her posting. Gamma because of CC.

Fish Monger
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 05, 2019

Post Post #3888  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:35 am

right.

I'll let town decide who is overreacting and who is defensive.

Oversoul
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 05, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3889  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:38 am

Yawn

CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3890  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:25 am

I dislikes pt as a mechanism most often than not, it divides the activity and not all content is available to all players. I am not gonna lie, it affects my motivation in this game
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI

Zaphkael
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 05, 2016
Location: everHope
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3891  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:43 am

In post 3636, Rautherdir wrote:Wait...

@Mod: Is the alignment Aeon Technologies classified as a threat to the Rebels?

I cannot answer this question.
In post 3671, Rainn wrote:@mod what do you mean by "no cults". What is strictly speaking considered a cult to you?

A cult is a third party faction that seeks to recruit players into itself, as the MafiaWiki says. I follow this definition.
But I know, at the end...
Shoot me a message if you need a game reviewed!

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3892  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:12 am

In post 3879, RedPanda wrote:At this point I really thought I was the nk and I was trying to claim aeon traitor to get him to move it to someone else.


How did you know aeon was an evil faction???

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3893  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:15 am

In post 3883, RedPanda wrote:
In post 3881, Primate wrote:If you thought he was scum trying to kill you why did you claim Aeon instead of Simotech at that point?

I think the context for the "scumclaim" makes it seem reasonable.


Because of my ability? a meeting wouldn't happen if I targeted simotech and something bad would happen.


Ok but how does that make you know that aeon is the bad faction?

Fish Monger
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 05, 2019

Post Post #3894  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:18 am

In post 3889, Oversoul wrote:Yawn

Care to expound? I doubt Redpanda has a tort for dunn.

Oversoul
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 05, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3895  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:37 am

In post 3894, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 3889, Oversoul wrote:Yawn

Care to expound? I doubt Redpanda has a tort for dunn.


The yawn wasn't at anyone in particular, just a state of the game. I haven't read anything since the last time I posted (before the yawn). I don't know if I will either... so

Sakura Hana
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2013
Location: In the Magical World of Anime
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3896  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:45 am

I have more serum than i should, so yes, OS is most likely lying.
The RP vs fish situation is interesting too.
I bloom in spring?

Sakura Hana
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2013
Location: In the Magical World of Anime
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3897  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:46 am

I was going to say fish is probably the worse of the 2, but Dunn makes a good point about RP possibly knowing that Aeon was evil.
I bloom in spring?

Fish Monger
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 05, 2019

Post Post #3898  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:59 am

Yea you were going to say nothing because youre still riding your Creature-scum vibes

Oversoul
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 05, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3899  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:00 am

What am I lying about

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Theme Park