Alisae V Pine: An Epic Quest! (Day 3)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (14+ players). Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2025  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:35 pm

Also since there are like 9 new pages I'll just sweep up responses as I catch my own tail
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

Krazy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2026  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:46 pm

In post 2018, Ankamius wrote:Krazy engaging my point about pine drafting me or not really rubs me the wrong way


I mean I asked what games you have with Pine that I might not be aware of just because the game has a picking mechanic, my thought was that you were probably town because, idk, I was thinking of Vengeful Ghosts and I was not assuming he'd want anyone from our hydra after that game. But it's also possible other people thought about that game differently than I did, but basically I haven't really thought about your alignment very much because I just wasn't thinking Pine would make you a high pick. Other people are arguing the point so now I guess I should think about it, although I pretty much never lynch you here over LLD or Ari so *shrug* you'll probably be solved sooner than later through night actions in the scenario where I do have to think about you.
vote conspiracy

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Spokane, WA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2027  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:23 pm

In post 2024, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also I noticed I screwed up the spoiler tagging in my last wall, Jingle if you can fix that pls do, if you need more info on the fix I can give it


I got you. :)
Show

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #2028  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:25 pm

In post 2024, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1779, Gamma Emerald wrote:OK this is deffo wine. first off why does the first point exist? Pine joined in 2011, and came back in like 2016/2017, and afaict hasn't been inactive since. So why does not having played in a long time matter? I also see Pine as someone who'd be willing to take aleap of faith on a newer player, so the other half of that makes no sense. Also why is personal experience relevant, I think Pine is more than capable of doing research, plus I feel like if there was no personal experience they wouldn't be here. Only sensible point is the last one. I wouldn't want to clash with someone I'm trying to work with, that sounds like an unenjoyable experience. I think I recall a team with RC and Mathblade blowing up because they couldn't handle each other.

Okay found it
It wasn't a question so I didn't think to tag it. I'm the one at fault here, oops.
Also I noticed I screwed up the spoiler tagging in my last wall, Jingle if you can fix that pls do, if you need more info on the fix I can give it
most of the things I said there are things pine said himself
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Spokane, WA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2029  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:41 pm

Vote Count 1.13DrippingGoofball, perhaps, is one of those most mysterious of travelers. Ofttimes she is quiet, even to the point of rousing suspicion, but her sharp eyes catch everything around her. Unlike most of our party, she does not travel alone, for she is blessed with a traveling companion. A strange beast, the scumputer takes her already considerable observations and remembers them, eternally, that she may call upon knowledge she has earned and long forgotten at but a moment's notice.

With 25 alive, it is 13 to Lynch or No Lynch!

Lady Lambdadelta (9): , , , , , , , , ,
the worst (4): , , , ,
Jjh927 (3): , , ,
Menalque (1): ,
Aristophanes (1): ,
Firebringer (1): ,
chennisden (1): ,
Iconeum (1): ,
Krazy (1): ,
xReckonerx (0):
ankamius (0):
mastina (0):
xofelf (0):
PenguinPower (0):
Chickadee (0):
MariaR (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
DrippingGoofball (0):
popsofctown (0):
GreyICE (0):
Titus (0):
Formerfish (0):
Pink Ball (0):
Dannflor (0):
Katsuki (0):

Alisae is endorsing: , , , ,

Not Voting (3): xofelf, xReckonerx, ,

Deadline: Day 1 will end in 10 days, on June 17th. This is in (expired on 2019-09-17 15:00:00).

Ducky is V/LA.
Spyconeum is V/LA on Saturdays and Sundays.
UT has been replaced by Reckoner. If only we'd allowed hydras maybe they could have shared the slot and we'd have twice as much awesome.
Searching for replacements for SkyG.
Fruit Available: Neighborizor (Requested by Chickadee and Menalque)
If you have mod questions feel free to bold them in the thread with @Jingle or send them to me by PM.
Last edited by Jingle on Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show

Formerfish
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2030  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:47 pm

@MOD- When you get time my man, UT and Sky are still listed on the vote count
Show

Pink Ball
pint-sized powerhouse
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2031  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:50 pm

@Ali if you're trying to get me angry to sort me like in Krazy's anime uPick it's not going to work :( I recently got a job and I'm working my ass off to give a good first impression; I've been dating a girl for a while now; I'm in a musical and I have rehearsals every mondays and saturdays; I'm trying to keep in touch with my friends; and to top it off, it was my birthday on monday.

But yeah, you scumreading should make me even townier for the rest of the playerlist 'cause you're always wrong on me at first. Your early reads are bad. Your early reads on me are worse. And saying that I haven't contributed is bullshit; I always post with in between lines stuff and you're too literal. That's not my problem. If you want explicit shit from me, ask me instead of asking the rest of the playerlist what do they think about me, especially asking people who haven't played with me and know shit about my playstyle.

I'm doing my thing in the background, as always.
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)

Pink Ball
pint-sized powerhouse
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2032  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:53 pm

In post 1010, Pink Ball wrote:Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred posts
Five hundred twenty-five thousand moments so dear
Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred posts
How do you measure, measure a game?

In scumreads, in towntells
In claimings, in bussing partners
In lynches, in memes
In hammers, in fights

In five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred posts
How do you measure a mafiascum game

How about love?

Like, you see this post? It's a fucking masterpiece. Like Ocarina of Time masterpiece. Supah Mario Bros 2 babyeeeee
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2033  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:53 pm

In post 850, Jingle wrote:Chickadee is one of the quieter Dames along this journey, but by no means is she any less crafty than her peers. She has the dual job in the kingdom of curating those brave knights who have fallen to Pine's machinations, keeping their bones safe from the ravages of time, and memorializing the faces of those who are successful in their journeys with the brush. Her skill with art is unparalleled, and countless tapestries and statues adorn the royal palace that she has designed and brought to life, or, indeed to death. For just as many scenes of foes vanquished sit close to those happy days spent with friends in her memory.

Decided to read the mod ISO, Chickadee, if I die, take good care of my bones. Pine threatened to use them to feed his seedlings.
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

Pink Ball
pint-sized powerhouse
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2034  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:53 pm

For real, how about love?
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2035  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:57 pm

In post 931, Jingle wrote:
In post 927, Formerfish wrote:@Jingle can you correct this if im wrong or confirm if i am right that Ari would be able to give more details about his note?


In post 1, Jingle wrote:4. Don't PROVABLY quote privileged information.

Unlike most mods, I don't care if you quote. As long as it's not provable (No quote tags, timestamps, screenshots, links to PTs) feel free to quote anything I send you as part of the game. This is because I also make all formatting available to the scumteam, so it doesn't prove anything.

Also if I feel like it I'm gonna post Ali's message to me because it was very sweet. Unless e objects
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2036  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:58 pm

In post 2034, Pink Ball wrote:For real, how about love?

Love is cool. Yes romantic "love" in actuality is just a chemical reaction that furthers natural selection but I think true love still exists like in the movies.
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

Pink Ball
pint-sized powerhouse
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2037  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:59 pm

In post 522, Alisae wrote:- If a player is old and came out of retirement to play, or is new and their play is still developing, they most likely were randed town
- If Pine doesn't have the meta knowledge or personal experience with a player, they are most likely town
- If Pine does not work well with them they are most likely town

From there, Pine has a smaller list of people that he can work with to try and assemble his dream team.

I think I'm the newest in this playerlist.
I think Pine has played with me once, and I was town and he was scum.
And we can't know for sure if we would work well because of my previous statement.

Like, at least pretend you're being consistent with the things you say, Ali.
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2038  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:59 pm

In post 1924, MariaR wrote:
In post 1923, Alisae wrote:
In post 1921, MariaR wrote:Oh by the way Gamma. I've ignored you because I don't care about your read on me. You're not gonna get me lynched and you're not someone people are gonna listen to who 'scumreads' me. So trying to debunk your scumread on me is a waste of time. Because I can really care less on what your read on me is.
Ali I agree with Ank here. I'm not seeing what you're seeing what Mena
pedit: I haven't put the time into reading you LLD. I respect you enough that I'm not gonna just 'lol' vote you because you're a good scum player. We've both been in that spot.
pedit2: My name is Claire. I go by Chelsea on another site
pop quiz
your game has non-random roles and LLD Is town in your game
what type of role do you want to give her?

You give LLD Vanilla town because you know for a fact people are gonna go 'oh my god oh fuck it's LLD!'
Oh, I suppose I see that's why the commuter claim is basically a scum claim.
Ewww what a fake post!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;) - Jingle


Yup, def pretty sure I'm retiring from Mafia this time...

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #2039  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:00 pm

In post 2037, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 522, Alisae wrote:- If a player is old and came out of retirement to play, or is new and their play is still developing, they most likely were randed town
- If Pine doesn't have the meta knowledge or personal experience with a player, they are most likely town
- If Pine does not work well with them they are most likely town

From there, Pine has a smaller list of people that he can work with to try and assemble his dream team.

I think I'm the newest in this playerlist.
I think Pine has played with me once, and I was town and he was scum.
And we can't know for sure if we would work well because of my previous statement.

Like, at least pretend you're being consistent with the things you say, Ali.
I threw that outside of the window when xof started scumposting
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2040  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:00 pm

In post 1858, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1751, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1744, Alisae wrote:like I feel let down because I feel like town!jjh
just
does
more
^^^^

Thus this is scum JJH!

Easy shit :)


Have you started to play seriously at all. Every post of yours comes off like a jester in a court playing to his king and queen.

In post 1758, popsofctown wrote:I changed my answer FormerFish it was a counterwagon to Ank


LLD was?
Lol I like that interpretation of my tone XD

But no, I'm actually being srs in my posts now.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;) - Jingle


Yup, def pretty sure I'm retiring from Mafia this time...

Pink Ball
pint-sized powerhouse
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2041  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:01 pm

In post 2036, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2034, Pink Ball wrote:For real, how about love?

Love is cool. Yes romantic "love" in actuality is just a chemical reaction that furthers natural selection but I think true love still exists like in the movies.

All you need is love
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2042  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:02 pm

Da, da dada da
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

Pink Ball
pint-sized powerhouse
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2043  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:02 pm

In post 2039, Alisae wrote:
In post 2037, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 522, Alisae wrote:- If a player is old and came out of retirement to play, or is new and their play is still developing, they most likely were randed town
- If Pine doesn't have the meta knowledge or personal experience with a player, they are most likely town
- If Pine does not work well with them they are most likely town

From there, Pine has a smaller list of people that he can work with to try and assemble his dream team.

I think I'm the newest in this playerlist.
I think Pine has played with me once, and I was town and he was scum.
And we can't know for sure if we would work well because of my previous statement.

Like, at least pretend you're being consistent with the things you say, Ali.
I threw that outside of the window when xof started scumposting

So we agree now that Firedaddy is town?
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)

Formerfish
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2044  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:03 pm

In post 2040, Aristophanes wrote:But no, I'm actually being srs in my posts now.

In post 2038, Aristophanes wrote:Ewww what a fake post!


This was a serious post?
Show

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #2045  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:03 pm

Ye fire can be town
Pink Ball vote LLD?
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Pink Ball
pint-sized powerhouse
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2046  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:05 pm

You know what Ali? You're lying. You haven't read my ISO at all.

Image
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)

Pink Ball
pint-sized powerhouse
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2047  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:05 pm

In post 2045, Alisae wrote:Ye fire can be town
Pink Ball vote LLD?

I'm saving it for the hammer, you know I love hammering
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)

Formerfish
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2048  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:06 pm

Alright its too hot and im sweating just sitting here reading. Its time for a shower and a beer. A shower beer.
Show

Aristophanes
Paid the rent
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Honestly? Napping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2049  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:06 pm

In post 1896, mastina wrote:I am quite dead serious about my jjh/Aristophanes scumreads; I am sure AT LEAST one of them is scum, quite possibly both.

Then why not help me bus ;)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;) - Jingle


Yup, def pretty sure I'm retiring from Mafia this time...

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Theme Park