Detective Penguin & City of Fogport [Day 4]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (14+ players). Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #3550  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:32 am

In post 3016, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:But you said you did act on N1!!!

In post 3013, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:Also, Kagami died, yet we still have 4 caffeinated players, so someone who didn't act on N1 acted on N2.

In post 3014, PenguinPower wrote:Penguins are envious of Great Danes with harlequin coats as penguins are just black and white.

In post 3015, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3013, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:Also, Kagami died, yet we still have 4 caffeinated players, so someone who didn't act on N1 acted on N2.


Me.

In post 3017, PenguinPower wrote:No I didn't.

We were supposed to all act, but I didn't because Croag never confirmed.

In post 3018, PenguinPower wrote:Kagami said I did, but I didn't want to correct him in the open for reasons, but I did in via code and then again in the PT last night.


I think PP could be outed scum. Hmm...

Because there still should be 5 caffeinated.

A50 is confirmed to having acted N1, which actually still gives him high high scum equity for potentially cpr doctoring his partner.

chennisden
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2019
Location: milky way
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3551  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:34 am

yo, coffeenated bois, if youd like to confirm

VOTE: pp

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #3552  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:35 am

In post 3068, PenguinPower wrote:I would like for FL to do something non-FL-like and actually claim if he has been the vig shots. Full claim. No lies. No misdirection.

Fully. I have reasons.



Hmm...scum would know i didn’t shoot, though

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #3553  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:38 am

In post 3096, Bingle wrote:Marquis is town or will be hard guiltied today. He's a friendly neighbor variant who notifies anyone who joins our hood. We are in fact notified when someone joins the hood. I'm fairly certain there is 1 scum in the cops and one scum in the BP/Doc hoods balance wise. The scum in the cops is probably the sane cop.

Flavor and pops are both town by setup in my eyes.

VOTE: JJD Proving one more day of not voting normally, then unvoting.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #3554  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:42 am

In post 3124, Bingle wrote:
In post 3122, Flavor Leaf wrote:My Chandar paranoia was correct, I think my D1L is too


I still lean D1L town, but the lynch pool today should 100% be my hood/doc hood.

Of those names, Marquis is off the table 100% unless someone comes into the thread with a guilty on him. I tr Vec and D1L. I want to lynch JJD with all of my hearts. All like 7 of them, but that pool is definitely where we should be lynching today, despite the fact that purely from a balance perspective, one of Croag/PP should be scum.


Why your hood? Why isn’t vecna 100%?

D1L, Chennis, Jjd, Orfhz have a scum in it, i don’t think it’s D1L or Orfhz. But this also probably does have 2 scum in it, right?

Ugh, one of the doc/cop definitely do, unless Gobb is just actually scum.

Actually...

It might be one of doc hood and Gobb...

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #3555  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:44 am

In post 3066, popsofctown wrote:Flavor Leaf is scum or very antitown.

If he shot Pine, he falsely softed one-shot which is maybe ok but more importantly, he shot Pine
If he shot Kagami, I suggested that I wanted to Friendly Neighbor Kagami because she was scummy and unlikely to be nightkilled, and scum are obligated to report a Friendly Neighbor message, because if they don't it sets up a 1v1. So that just makes him a scum vig who falsely softed 1-shot.

Even if he is wtfbbqsauce vanilla town fakeclaiming vigilanted day 1 because he feels really sure about Pelican and sticking with it, it is antitown to out my role today
Even if he has no killing power it is suspicious for a scummy person who would have been able to confirm me as town to die.

I am not hardclaiming whether I finally decided to FN Kagami vs. not act at all. But Kagami was listed above all other players. It was not even a pool of players.

I only claimed in the neighborhood because he threatened to shoot me N1, while stating he townreads me. He unfortunately has enough moonlogic that I couldn't rule that out from a town variant of him so I claimed. That itself was antitown.

There's a difference between antitown and scummy sometimes.

But Chandra waffling on his slot was scummy for him for sure.


This post debunks my gob theory, at least for the reasons I thought. If Pops had claimed to have FN’d Kagami, that’d be a guilty on Pops.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #3556  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:49 am

In post 3169, chennisden wrote:but i really think jjd is like, only ever scumw ith fl.



Hmm...town readJJD hard but was pushing me as scum.

Also, holy fuck, after my reread, i was so out of itthis game

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #3557  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:54 am

In post 3243, Croag wrote:ey if u ever lynch the person i know is town i will b on it


Classic Croag, as subtle as a giraffe in a doll house.

Just like town croag in Guns N’ Roses.

Croag joined the trio, picked that up a while ago, nows just the time to say it i guess.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #3558  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:00 am

Ugh,i don’t know. I’m missing something.im back to Chennis/jjd. Pp is somewhere around there.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #3559  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:30 am

I think I want to trust Pine on PP.

Day One Lynch
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: May 26, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3560  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:35 am

In post 3501, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2311, Day One Lynch wrote:Bingle, I have question to you - does your multivote is tied to number of live vigs?


Oh, lol.

Doesn’t this raise scum equity in Marquis, though, because of Kuribo’s Mafia Vigilante knowledge?


Bingle said they knew 3 vigs exist, so I was wondering how they knew it and thought maybe it was tied to their votes and they lose vote for every dead vig

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #3561  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:41 am

Hmm, Debunked because Day 2 he had 3 votes still

Day One Lynch
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: May 26, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3562  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:50 am

In post 3561, Flavor Leaf wrote:Hmm, Debunked because Day 2 he had 3 votes still


Bingle started with 4, Perry dead and that's -1 vote, D2 Bingle had 3. But he said they just lose a vote every day phase. I was just curious how Bingle knew there was 3 vigs D2 and made some theory

Also, why you so confident that JJD actually acted N1? I said in our hood last night that you shouldn't take such claims from JJD at face value and he agreed that it's in his gambit range

PP claimed to act N2 today, so that's too a bit off in your analysis

Day One Lynch
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: May 26, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3563  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:55 am

Also, after Chandra gunning for our hood and saying we have 2 scum, I really doubt 2 scums are in here

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #3564  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:01 am

In post 3562, Day One Lynch wrote:
In post 3561, Flavor Leaf wrote:Hmm, Debunked because Day 2 he had 3 votes still


Bingle started with 4, Perry dead and that's -1 vote, D2 Bingle had 3. But he said they just lose a vote every day phase. I was just curious how Bingle knew there was 3 vigs D2 and made some theory

Also, why you so confident that JJD actually acted N1? I said in our hood last night that you shouldn't take such claims from JJD at face value and he agreed that it's in his gambit range

PP claimed to act N2 today, so that's too a bit off in your analysis


I brought this up. If JJD didnt act Night 1, then where’s the extra caffeinated player? Why haven’t they countered because it’s be a direct counter claim.

PP stated they acted Night 1, yet nothing happened. At the present time, that is a PP scum slip because there wasn’t an additional caffeinated to account for.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #3565  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:02 am

In post 3563, Day One Lynch wrote:Also, after Chandra gunning for our hood and saying we have 2 scum, I really doubt 2 scums are in here


Why? Chandra’s already confirmed to bus with Fish Monger.

There is at least 1, though.

If PP is scum, then it’s probably not JJD.

Day One Lynch
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: May 26, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3566  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:38 am

In post 3564, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3562, Day One Lynch wrote:
In post 3561, Flavor Leaf wrote:Hmm, Debunked because Day 2 he had 3 votes still


Bingle started with 4, Perry dead and that's -1 vote, D2 Bingle had 3. But he said they just lose a vote every day phase. I was just curious how Bingle knew there was 3 vigs D2 and made some theory

Also, why you so confident that JJD actually acted N1? I said in our hood last night that you shouldn't take such claims from JJD at face value and he agreed that it's in his gambit range

PP claimed to act N2 today, so that's too a bit off in your analysis


I brought this up. If JJD didnt act Night 1, then where’s the extra caffeinated player? Why haven’t they countered because it’s be a direct counter claim.

PP stated they acted Night 1, yet nothing happened. At the present time, that is a PP scum slip because there wasn’t an additional caffeinated to account for.


PP claimed not to act N1

In post 3017, PenguinPower wrote:No I didn't.

We were supposed to all act, but I didn't because Croag never confirmed.


I remember JJD counting 7 people acting N1 with 4 caffeinations, so I don't really understand your point. It was clear that things were off with D2 math and PP not acting, JJD lying isn't impossible

Day One Lynch
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: May 26, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3567  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:39 am

Tbh, it was strange to me, why PP would check me from all people - that what his message was pointing according to their code

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #3568  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:16 am

The hidden code they stated was off as well.

PP stated early Day 3 he did act too.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #3569  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:20 am

In post 2948, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:I will repeat:

Chandra claims to have acted (most likely lying)
Kagami claims to have acted
PP claims to have acted
JJD claims to have acted
Vecna claims to be already caffeinated from the start
Marquis was hinted (by Vecna) to have acted
"unknown Vig" may or may nor have acted

That's SEVEN bloody caffeinated slots. The Mod says only 4.



Here’s the 7.

Chandra, Kagami, PP, JJD, Vecna, Marquis, unknown Vig

Chandra is scum, let’s cut them out.
Vig was false, that didn’t happen. Cut them out.
Vecna, Marquis, Bingle are all caff’d from beginning.

Leaves Kagami, PP, and JJD.

Did Kagami target Night 1? They targeted Fish Monger and got an innocent, which was incorrect. They were killed.
We know this was true.

Meaning Day 2 the Caffeinated were the 3 of the unkillables and Kagami.

PP and JJD were both lying.

Kagami then dies, yet the 4th is still there the next day, PP said he acted.

JJD is caught out scum? That all checks out.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #3570  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:21 am

In post 2, FakeGod wrote:
Image

There are 0 living players who are currently addicted to caffeine.

Image


Wait, I thought they all started as caffeinated. Why is this 0? Hmm

Croag
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 11, 2015
Location: London
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3571  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:25 am

you become caffeinted when you make your action

didnt someone claim caffeinated like day start

who was that and why they lyingggg

Croag
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 11, 2015
Location: London
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3572  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:25 am

im glad your mislynch of chenn got sorted out FL

Croag
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 11, 2015
Location: London
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3573  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:26 am

if PP is scum then our confirm inno cop report is bollocks

Day One Lynch
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: May 26, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3574  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:27 am

PP claims to act N2, not N1, I don't see problem there. He never claimed to act N1, he simply didn't denied assumption that he acted N1 and it's smart, scum wouldn't consider him as a target, if they think he already used his ability

Have you played with town A50? I'm really curious why you so hung up on fact that he isn't lying about acting N1. I've seen him flipping his claim as town in the past, so I take that as a NAI

Also I see you finally noticed that there was 0 people caffeinated at the start

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Theme Park