Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I am also willing to move to G8, the longer this crap goes on the longer I can't believe he might be town somehow.
Lady 5
Lady 5
Goon
Lady 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Lady 5 »

In post 3847, Lady 6 wrote:
In post 3838, Lady 5 wrote:@L6 want to respond to my posts?
Or would you rather just stand there looking pretty?
The situation here is annoying. You completely sidestepped my reasoning for scumreading G8. Instead, you've been begging for a replacement for this slot and your own. You could have left the dance if you felt G8 was scum avoiding the thread. You're putting in zero effort on sorting it. Your posts look more motivated to survive.

The insistence that I am somehow dodging your posts here with less than 24 hours is also problematic. It reeks of you spamming the thread so people think T v T or somehow I'm a problem.

I already laid out why I prefer G8 to G1. Nothing has happened to change that.
G8 is Null.
That’s why I want him replaced out so I can have someone active replacing him so I can actually get a read off of them.
Lady 5
Lady 5
Goon
Lady 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Lady 5 »

@FakeGod

If Gent 8 isn’t active within 16 hours from now.
And isn’t replaced by the time I wake up.
When I wake up in the morning I'm throwing the game.
Because if I have no partner there with me. Then what’s the point of this game?
Wouldn’t be surprised if he also flips Town.
I could win and we could lynch scum.
But scum are just going to push G8 for inactivity so you know. I wouldn’t mind a rerand TBH.
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Lady 7 »

How L5 wasn't force replaced at the first instance of rule breaking I have no idea.

Like how is threatening replacement, talking to other people outside of the game, and maybe inside of the game, to replace her slot, and now threatening a mod to throw the game and demand someone else be replaced acceptable in any way, shape or form?
Lady 5
Lady 5
Goon
Lady 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Lady 5 »

In post 3854, Lady 7 wrote:How L5 wasn't force replaced at the first instance of rule breaking I have no idea.

Like how is threatening replacement, talking to other people outside of the game, and maybe inside of the game, to replace her slot, and now threatening a mod to throw the game and demand someone else be replaced acceptable in any way, shape or form?
If your in my position and you want to win and not lose to mafia.
What would you do?
Lady 5
Lady 5
Goon
Lady 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Lady 5 »

I can’t defend nor attack my partner because he’s so inactive.
Lady 5
Lady 5
Goon
Lady 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Lady 5 »

Throwing Game = Leaving Dance

BTW.
Don’t make me do it @G8
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:06 am

Post by FakeGod »

Lady 5 is being force-replaced.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 3858, FakeGod wrote:
Lady 5 is being force-replaced.
Congratulations you just replaced out the best mafia player.
Lady 6
Lady 6
Goon
Lady 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by Lady 6 »

Oooh oook.

VC please
Lady 6
Lady 6
Goon
Lady 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by Lady 6 »

In post 3851, Lady 7 wrote:I am also willing to move to G8, the longer this crap goes on the longer I can't believe he might be town somehow.
Can you vote G8? Save the mod the hassle?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 2.1

Gentleman 2 - Lady 9 [0] -
Gentleman 7 - Lady 7 [0] -
Gentleman 3 - Lady 6 [0] -
Gentleman 8 - Lady 5 [2] - Lady 6, Gentleman 1
Gentleman 1 - Lady 2 [3] - Lady 7, Lady 5, Gentleman 7

Not Voting [5]
- Gentleman 2, Gentleman 3, Gentleman 8, Lady 2, Lady 9

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to lynch

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2019-11-24 03:40:36)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
Lady 9
Lady 9
Goon
Lady 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Lady 9 »

In post 3848, Lady 7 wrote:Why isn’t l9 scum? Come on people, her approach to the game is so scum motivated it’s ridiculous. Starts off strong with some analytical posts early day one and then floats on the laurels of early town reads for the rest of the game. How is this town? How is this above suspicion? I also don’t like her post today, mostly in the part where she feels the need to include her being young oerslective. It’s like no shit, you don’t need to qualify that but sometimes scum do. Also if g1 is scum, she poo-pooed my earlier read on g1 for posting to post. Look at her beginning of first dance hop onto g5, which seemed to be sleeping g6 predance rather than any kind of assessment of her own.

So what is town about her? I don’t see it. Also if there are five pairs left and she confidently likes l6/g3, what that Piet should have said is she’s willing to tear through the last three pairs because they contain all the pairs. So why specifically say your taking a hard eye in 7-7. Kinda makes me think we’re actually a town town pair she needs to get rid of.
I mentioned your pair because I thought it was T-T yesterday but now with so many town flips I've changed my mind, plus determining between your pair and gent 3/lady 6 is pretty important. I think there is a sort of consensus agreement that lady 5/gent 8 and lady 2/gent 1 are both getting lynched today, which leaves your pair, Gent 3/Lady 6, and my pair. And I don't know what Gent 2 is thinking right now
Lady 9
Lady 9
Goon
Lady 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Lady 9 »

In post 3855, Lady 5 wrote:If your in my position and you want to win and not lose to mafia.
What would you do?
Not that
In post 3861, Lady 6 wrote:
In post 3851, Lady 7 wrote:I am also willing to move to G8, the longer this crap goes on the longer I can't believe he might be town somehow.
I can

VOTE: Lady 5/Gent 8
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3863, Lady 9 wrote:
In post 3848, Lady 7 wrote:Why isn’t l9 scum? Come on people, her approach to the game is so scum motivated it’s ridiculous. Starts off strong with some analytical posts early day one and then floats on the laurels of early town reads for the rest of the game. How is this town? How is this above suspicion? I also don’t like her post today, mostly in the part where she feels the need to include her being young oerslective. It’s like no shit, you don’t need to qualify that but sometimes scum do. Also if g1 is scum, she poo-pooed my earlier read on g1 for posting to post. Look at her beginning of first dance hop onto g5, which seemed to be sleeping g6 predance rather than any kind of assessment of her own.

So what is town about her? I don’t see it. Also if there are five pairs left and she confidently likes l6/g3, what that Piet should have said is she’s willing to tear through the last three pairs because they contain all the pairs. So why specifically say your taking a hard eye in 7-7. Kinda makes me think we’re actually a town town pair she needs to get rid of.
I mentioned your pair because I thought it was T-T yesterday but now with so many town flips I've changed my mind, plus determining between your pair and gent 3/lady 6 is pretty important. I think there is a sort of consensus agreement that lady 5/gent 8 and lady 2/gent 1 are both getting lynched today, which leaves your pair, Gent 3/Lady 6, and my pair. And I don't know what Gent 2 is thinking right now
This makes sense. It sounded like you weren't looking at g3/l6 today which was alarming. I know g6 locked town both of them and maybe they are, but I'm not convinced. As it is I'm concerned myself about my own pairing, and if I could get some confident town reads elsewhere it would help in solidifying that concern.
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3861, Lady 6 wrote:
Considering it.
Lady 5
Lady 5
Goon
Lady 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Lady 5 »

Good morning!

It's a fantastic day to dance!
Lady 5
Lady 5
Goon
Lady 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by Lady 5 »

Oh dear, my PT doesn't have a whole lot to go off of.

Where is the best place to start to get acquainted with the other lovely pairings in this dance?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

How dare you change my picture.
Shame on you, Dawn was lovely.
Lady 5
Lady 5
Goon
Lady 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:22 pm

Post by Lady 5 »

Who is TrueSoulEnergy and why are they posting in this thread?
Gentleman 1
Gentleman 1
Goon
Gentleman 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:46 pm

Post by Gentleman 1 »

In post 3848, Lady 7 wrote:Bleh not gonna lie. I’ve lost some interest in this game. On the one hand I’m super happy I’m so overly invested in the game that the anti-town shenanigans of first dance cost us 4 town in the worst way possible, but on the other hand it’s extremely demotivating especially when nobody is behaving obviously town. There’s no touchstone here, I have concerns I’m not in a t/t pair which gives me no real reason to fight, and the only other person I know is town is only by virtue of the mid telling me so, but he’s the most useless ICs I’ve ever seen. I thought maybe he, and l9, were holding back to escape the nightkill, but they both entered today with useless posts at best.

The l5/g8 team needs to go for on the one hand not doing shit and on the other for contribution. Some of the contribution is put terrible when you can understand it, but so much of it’s been so distracting. One thing I do not like right now is acting like l9 cannot be suspected and g7 is scum for being concerned that the ic pair didn’t die because l9 is scum. But a lot of l5’s thoughts are super surface, which might represent her level of play rather than scum? IDK.

Why isn’t l9 scum? Come on people, her approach to the game is so scum motivated it’s ridiculous. Starts off strong with some analytical posts early day one and then floats on the laurels of early town reads for the rest of the game. How is this town? How is this above suspicion? I also don’t like her post today, mostly in the part where she feels the need to include her being young oerslective. It’s like no shit, you don’t need to qualify that but sometimes scum do. Also if g1 is scum, she poo-pooed my earlier read on g1 for posting to post. Look at her beginning of first dance hop onto g5, which seemed to be sleeping g6 predance rather than any kind of assessment of her own.

I don’t get the town reads in g3 either really. He just feels like scum. I hate him not trying to read his partner and just saying well g6 called her town so it’s his fault if we lose cuz of that.

Not sure about l6. I’m not overly suspicious there, but I don’t know how much this is g6 really vouching there, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she flips scum.

G1 just really overall looks like scum. A lot a lot of his posts are just posting. And hey you know what I do this too, it’s not scum indicative in a vacuum, but a lot of empty posting that says nothing and just comments is a concern, especially when you’re perpetually 2000 posts behind. Like, if you’re town figure out a different method cuz this one isn’t working. That on top of getting pissy because people are pointing out his empty posts and acting like it’s some buzzword instead of a manner of scumhunting that’s been around since the inception of mafia is terrible. I especially did not like this post:
In post 3797, Gentleman 1 wrote:Before G6 leaves I would like to call out that I feel several players have been rather uninvolved in the proceedings recently. I want to try a more direct call out soon.
Mostly because he wasn’t trying to stop the shit from happening, so why be planning to call people out? He made a post which said people should only leave if they suspect their partners, but that’s it. Hi pocrisy isn’t a scumtell, but this just reads wrong. I do like some things that g1 posts, but he feels like scum in a vacuum.

I don’t have a tangible reason to think g7 is scum, some of it is just a flat tone and sometimes the sense that sometimes he’s posting what he thinks town him would post, but that one is difficult to be confident about without knowing the main.

So that’s where I’m at, a big fat no place. I don’t know how g6 thought so many people were being obvtown here. I’m not sure if it’s because I’m super rusty, or if obvtown has become such a useless commodity these days p, but I just don’t see it. And normally, I’d step in and try to be a guide, but it’s difficult when you’re tethered to someone you’re not sure is town. Right now I’m trying to figure out if I should try to get a scum lynch or if I should leave. It’s weird.

Anyway it’d be really nice if the town in this town started acting like it.
I apologize for not really doing too much to call out those inactive people like I wanted to before, but there’s a reason I said what I did. I knew I was operating on limited to make the statement I wanted to. I was hoping maybe doing that would help G6 hit the brakes, even though I was pretty sure it wouldn’t. That supply train was already on a crash course for the depot.

As for my commentary, it’s actually my way of demonstrating to myself that my catch up is making progress. I noted that it was feeling ineffective at one point before, that was because tracking the page counts from time to time I noticed the gap was not shrinking. So it keeps me from feeling hopeless about my efforts. I do mean it when I say it is a rather cheap-feeling reason to scumread me. A lot of those have seemed to surface during my years of playing mafia and that is probably the most recent one I have noticed.

On to other points, L2 mentioned wanting to reread but hasn’t done anything about that yet. I also see L5 just straight up lost her mind. I might be having a confirmation bias situation but that meltdown really feels like it comes from scum with how indignant it seems. It feels like such a selfish reaction to not having G8 around. I feel like town would be upset there was an empty slot at all, but L5 made it all about her. Also, TSE definitely should not be posting now and I foresee some pretty severe punishment if he doesn’t. FakeGod doesn’t fool around, I believe.
Lady 9
Lady 9
Goon
Lady 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:55 pm

Post by Lady 9 »

In post 3871, Gentleman 1 wrote:I also see L5 just straight up lost her mind. I might be having a confirmation bias situation but that meltdown really feels like it comes from scum with how indignant it seems. It feels like such a selfish reaction to not having G8 around. I feel like town would be upset there was an empty slot at all, but L5 made it all about her.
I think that this a strange opinion to have.
Lady 2
Lady 2
Goon
Lady 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:12 am

Post by Lady 2 »

I'm sorry, I've been depressed IRL and having a hard time focusing. I'll try to get some work here done today. Just a heads up that I am still here and planning to participate.
Gentleman 2
Gentleman 2
Goon
Gentleman 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:22 am

Post by Gentleman 2 »

In post 3814, Lady 5 wrote:At that point we must figure out who out of L6/L9 is scum.
How do you think townL9 plays me in the private thread we have?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”