Everything Is Still A Lie v2 [Canceled]

Korina
Recruiter
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Cult of Dog HQ
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2200  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:58 pm

In post 2195, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 2194, Titus wrote:
In post 2192, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2182, TrueSoulHustler wrote:Jackson what’s your role?

Why do I need to claim?


You're gladiated and I'm drunk.

it’s me and rau


Chemist1422: This is a warning. The next time you fail to follow your post restriction, you will automatically commit suicide.
I am V/LA on weekends. | I'm pretty much fully retired. I'll play cult games though, like usual.

GTKAS Threads: 1 / 2 | Learn More About The Cult of Dog
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye

Korina
Recruiter
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Cult of Dog HQ
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2201  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:58 pm

Vc later
I am V/LA on weekends. | I'm pretty much fully retired. I'll play cult games though, like usual.

GTKAS Threads: 1 / 2 | Learn More About The Cult of Dog
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye

Rautherdir
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 10, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2202  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:58 pm

In post 2199, Titus wrote:Oh how did I not target any of y'all with my free friendly neighbor shot

Probably a good thing you didn't hit Fonz. And you wouldn't have been able to target Korina as they were dead at the time. I'm also the subject of weird stuff so I probably wouldn't have been a good target.
"Night Kills are a form of cult cop"

Titus
Moon Walker
 
User avatar
Joined: May 03, 2013
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2203  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:39 pm

Weeeeeeeee
Show

TrueSoulHustler
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 23, 2020

Post Post #2204  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:51 pm

In post 2198, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 2194, Titus wrote:
In post 2192, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2182, TrueSoulHustler wrote:Jackson what’s your role?

Why do I need to claim?


You're gladiated and I'm drunk.

Well, the second one is probably true.

Me and Jackson are Masons though. And literally confirmed not to be Mafia. The Fonz and Korina were/are also in our group.


Then why was Jackson Untargetable last night?

-TSE

JacksonVirgo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 29, 2019
Location: Australia (AEST)
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2205  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:25 am

In post 2204, TrueSoulHustler wrote:
In post 2198, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 2194, Titus wrote:
In post 2192, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2182, TrueSoulHustler wrote:Jackson what’s your role?

Why do I need to claim?


You're gladiated and I'm drunk.

Well, the second one is probably true.

Me and Jackson are Masons though. And literally confirmed not to be Mafia. The Fonz and Korina were/are also in our group.


Then why was Jackson Untargetable last night?

-TSE

Hmm
Fonz claimed a sort of ascetic role in the mason thread, maybe that had something to do with it.

JacksonVirgo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 29, 2019
Location: Australia (AEST)
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2206  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:26 am

That or you're vanilla or have a simple modifier.

TrueSoulHustler
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 23, 2020

Post Post #2207  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:17 am

In post 2206, JacksonVirgo wrote:That or you're vanilla or have a simple modifier.


WDYM by this?

JacksonVirgo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 29, 2019
Location: Australia (AEST)
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2208  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:26 am

In post 2207, TrueSoulHustler wrote:
In post 2206, JacksonVirgo wrote:That or you're vanilla or have a simple modifier.


WDYM by this?

I have a modifier that disallows me from visiting people that are Vanilla or have the 'Simple' modifier and they cannot target me in return.

VaultDweller
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 22, 2019
Location: South Africa
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2209  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:12 am

In post 2006, Chemist1422 wrote:Hardclaim Town Complex Strongman Vengeful tbh

If I’m lynched I can strongman kill a player, but it fails if they’re vanilla tbh

VOTE: Chemist1422 tbh


Very interesting claim, given what I learned last night

VaultDweller
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 22, 2019
Location: South Africa
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2210  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:45 am

Caught up.

I received Role Cop as my invention last night. I RC'ed agaar. I received "Complex Strongman Vengeful 1-Shot Bulletproof 3-Shot Unversal Miller Jester" back for him. Make of that what you will

VaultDweller
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 22, 2019
Location: South Africa
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2211  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:55 am

VOTE: chemist1422

Chemist1422
Chesto berry
 
User avatar
Joined: February 15, 2019
Location: zzz

Post Post #2212  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:08 am

In post 2210, VaultDweller wrote:Caught up.

I received Role Cop as my invention last night. I RC'ed agaar. I received "Complex Strongman Vengeful 1-Shot Bulletproof 3-Shot Unversal Miller Jester" back for him. Make of that what you will

that’s not what a rolecop is
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck

VaultDweller
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 22, 2019
Location: South Africa
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2213  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:15 am

I'm as surprised as you are. Actually, I got their entire role PM quoted to me, with only two parts redacted: The name part, which implies it could have been someone else's PM, and the whole part under a heading "Personal PT".

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2214  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:08 am

In post 2212, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 2210, VaultDweller wrote:Caught up.

I received Role Cop as my invention last night. I RC'ed agaar. I received "Complex Strongman Vengeful 1-Shot Bulletproof 3-Shot Unversal Miller Jester" back for him. Make of that what you will

that’s not what a rolecop is


tbh.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2215  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:08 am

In post 2213, VaultDweller wrote:I'm as surprised as you are. Actually, I got their entire role PM quoted to me, with only two parts redacted: The name part, which implies it could have been someone else's PM, and the whole part under a heading "Personal PT".


If my roleblock vig on them was redirceted it means your ability was also redirected
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

DreamingLich
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: January 10, 2020
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2216  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:09 am

yeah... I'm surprised a role cop managed to grab the alignment...

pedit: lol

-TL

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2217  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:10 am

Which actually suggests the person I tried to vig was a jester bulletproof and didnt die

actually it might have been agaar all along and no redirection
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Chemist1422
Chesto berry
 
User avatar
Joined: February 15, 2019
Location: zzz

Post Post #2218  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:11 am

in my defense it’s 3 am tbh
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck

Chemist1422
Chesto berry
 
User avatar
Joined: February 15, 2019
Location: zzz

Post Post #2219  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:12 am

or it was 3 am when I made that post tbh
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck

VaultDweller
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 22, 2019
Location: South Africa
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2220  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:16 am

In post 2215, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2213, VaultDweller wrote:I'm as surprised as you are. Actually, I got their entire role PM quoted to me, with only two parts redacted: The name part, which implies it could have been someone else's PM, and the whole part under a heading "Personal PT".


If my roleblock vig on them was redirceted it means your ability was also redirected


What are the odds it got redirected to Chemist given his claim?

polypies73
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 25, 2020
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2221  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:47 am

welp someone killed my neighbour this is so sad.

also chemist just comitted suicide nice

polypies73
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 25, 2020
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2222  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:48 am

In post 2210, VaultDweller wrote:Caught up.

I received Role Cop as my invention last night. I RC'ed agaar. I received "Complex Strongman Vengeful 1-Shot Bulletproof 3-Shot Unversal Miller Jester" back for him. Make of that what you will


ok in what order would that work lol

TrueSoulHustler
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 23, 2020

Post Post #2223  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:03 am

In post 2208, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2207, TrueSoulHustler wrote:
In post 2206, JacksonVirgo wrote:That or you're vanilla or have a simple modifier.


WDYM by this?

I have a modifier that disallows me from visiting people that are Vanilla or have the 'Simple' modifier and they cannot target me in return.


Ah ok yeah that makes sense.

-TSE

zeebu
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 03, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2224  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:34 am

did chem just 'accidentally' off himself?

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games