Redneck Mafia Day One - Saturday

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (14+ players). Signup Threads In Queue Forum
votato
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2020

Post Post #250  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:55 pm

im a trap
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #251  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:59 pm

In post 248, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 247, Elsa Jay wrote:Trust him enough to know he's gettinf shot tonight anyway.



Image


Why do you doubt me? Very rude.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely. Or check out Lynch Happy instead. I'm pretty proud of it.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya

PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2003

Post Post #252  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:24 pm

In post 251, Elsa Jay wrote:Why do you doubt me?


Image

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #253  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:33 pm

It is though. I'm more fun then the last conversation. So.

Tell me a story.

Logicalicaltist
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 10, 2020

Post Post #254  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:44 pm

In post 238, votato wrote:
In post 237, Elsa Jay wrote:I already ride a magical steed. The donkey with a glued on horn is a downgrade. So no, it's not offensive.

whoa there! Calling me a donkey is pretty racist though


How dare you Elsa!
Judging by Votato’s PFP and the power of my Logical Mind.
I determined Votato is a Unidonkey.
So comparing Votato to something much below them is rather disgraceful.

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #255  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:52 pm

A unidonkey implies a Unicorn crossbred with a lesser species already.

Learn your magic lessons Logic.

pisskop
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 14, 2013

Post Post #256  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:27 pm

What if the horn is a carrot tied to the donkey's head as an attempt to get it to move forward constantly.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
pisskop - Only people who have next to zero chance of being the NK volunteer to be the nk.

PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2003

Post Post #257  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:49 pm

In post 253, Elsa Jay wrote:It is though. I'm more fun then the last conversation. So.

Tell me a story.


Image

Iecerint
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 14, 2009
Location: San Francisco
Pronoun: He

Post Post #258  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:56 pm

In post 244, Elsa Jay wrote:Conservative and Mafiascum in the same sentence? Ha.

Why did you make this post?

pisskop
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 14, 2013

Post Post #259  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:59 pm

man all the edgy conservatives got banned already
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
pisskop - Only people who have next to zero chance of being the NK volunteer to be the nk.

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #260  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:06 pm

In post 258, Iecerint wrote:
In post 244, Elsa Jay wrote:Conservative and Mafiascum in the same sentence? Ha.

Why did you make this post?


Because you mentioned conservative and mafiascum. I thought that was what I typed?

Pisskop, what does it look like I typed?

Iecerint
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 14, 2009
Location: San Francisco
Pronoun: He

Post Post #261  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:08 pm

In that particular moment, you framed a post about alignment-finding as if it were a joke at no one's expense. This is a clever and fun way to direct the attention of the thread away from the content in the post. So, my inference is that you did that intentionally, because you read the post enough to make that post, but you still made that post. I think this behavior helps scum, so it makes me think that scum performed the behavior.

I have never played with you before, so it is possible that there is another explanation for your behavior other than that you are scum. So, I asked you why you posted that in order to learn other explanations for your behavior.

Logicalicaltist
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 10, 2020

Post Post #262  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:44 pm

In post 261, Iecerint wrote:In that particular moment, you framed a post about alignment-finding as if it were a joke at no one's expense. This is a clever and fun way to direct the attention of the thread away from the content in the post. So, my inference is that you did that intentionally, because you read the post enough to make that post, but you still made that post. I think this behavior helps scum, so it makes me think that scum performed the behavior.

I have never played with you before, so it is possible that there is another explanation for your behavior other than that you are scum. So, I asked you why you posted that in order to learn other explanations for your behavior.


Honestly I agree with you to an extent.
As this is a very logical post.

Yes what they did can be a scummy thing and yes it’s a way scum can do it to get away with it.
But you also have to take into consideration that sometimes Town does scummy things.
But yeah I do agree that it is a probable outcome.
I haven’t really played with Elsa that much. But I will say a good way to read someone is to observe and watch their interactions.
See who they interact with and who they don’t.
Who they defend.
How they defend.
Who they push.
How they push.
How they respond
How they interact in 1 on 1 Conversations.
Etc.

By all means if you think their scum vote them to apply pressure.
But never vote them with the intent of wanting them instantly lynched.

All this applies to everyone, not just Elsa.
If you need more advice on when it comes to solving alignment or deciding what the best course of action is feel free to try and get other people’s opinions like mine.
As I know I can solve. While they might not always be on point they aren’t far off either.

Lavender
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 03, 2019

Post Post #263  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:46 pm

In post 243, Iecerint wrote:I waited to hear from the Mod to make sure talking about meta/completed games is reasonable, since the site has apparently shifted in a very conservative direction in terms of rules and roles. I have heard that this kind of rhetoric is still allowed.

I compared Lavender's play in this game to their play in the Baker's last game, which ended in late May. I did this because their behavior in this game looks scummy, but some players simply have a detached playstyle regardless of alignment. I think there is a meaningful difference between Lavender's play in that game and this game. In that game, where they were town, they do use language and syntax in a somewhat similar way such that a detached feeling results, but they do not coast and instead have an easy time quickly critically assessing posts.

This realization was related to my re-voting Lavender.

I guess...?
I critically assess posts?
I'll take that as one of the few compliments I get |.O)

Time to state it here as well, ask me questions and such so that I know what to do (O.|

PE: I, will try to understand those words.

Doctor Drew
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 10, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #264  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:16 pm

One thing I will say, I have played with Lavender the last two Baker games.......and there is nothing really that jumps out as her being different here(she was town in both). Do with that what you will.

Also a slight V/LA until friday for me......getting tested for covid tomorrow and my mind is a bit elsewhere. I may be more active the rest of the week, but I am not sure.
'This might be the first game where I'm townreading Doctor Drew. Not sure if that's a good or bad sign considering he was town the previous 2 times' - Hectic
'Like I am trying to not be a tunnelly asshole Drew but my patience is running thin' - Titus

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #265  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:30 pm

In post 261, Iecerint wrote:In that particular moment, you framed a post about alignment-finding as if it were a joke at no one's expense. This is a clever and fun way to direct the attention of the thread away from the content in the post. So, my inference is that you did that intentionally, because you read the post enough to make that post, but you still made that post. I think this behavior helps scum, so it makes me think that scum performed the behavior.

I have never played with you before, so it is possible that there is another explanation for your behavior other than that you are scum. So, I asked you why you posted that in order to learn other explanations for your behavior.


I made a joke because I was bored, and left the alignment stuff in your post for someone smarter to use later.

In short, if I make a nonsense joke post, I am bored or think it's funny and will post it. If I only address one thing from a post its because that's the only thing I wanna talk about, though enough pushing will make me answer the rest of it if I seem it relevant.

Logic reading me isn't the best move. It's more of a feel thing. A few people genuinely can read my emotions and mood. Almost isn't one of them.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely. Or check out Lynch Happy instead. I'm pretty proud of it.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya

Logicalicaltist
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 10, 2020

Post Post #266  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:03 am

In post 265, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 261, Iecerint wrote:In that particular moment, you framed a post about alignment-finding as if it were a joke at no one's expense. This is a clever and fun way to direct the attention of the thread away from the content in the post. So, my inference is that you did that intentionally, because you read the post enough to make that post, but you still made that post. I think this behavior helps scum, so it makes me think that scum performed the behavior.

I have never played with you before, so it is possible that there is another explanation for your behavior other than that you are scum. So, I asked you why you posted that in order to learn other explanations for your behavior.


I made a joke because I was bored, and left the alignment stuff in your post for someone smarter to use later.

In short, if I make a nonsense joke post, I am bored or think it's funny and will post it. If I only address one thing from a post its because that's the only thing I wanna talk about, though enough pushing will make me answer the rest of it if I seem it relevant.

Logic reading me isn't the best move. It's more of a feel thing. A few people genuinely can read my emotions and mood. Almost isn't one of them.


Me reading you isn’t the best move?
It’s more of a feeling thing?

What did I say that wasn’t the “Best Move”?

Logicalicaltist
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 10, 2020

Post Post #267  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:04 am

I mean I’ll admit “Best” is a strong word but I would like you to elaborate more on what you meant so I can understand where your at.

Iecerint
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 14, 2009
Location: San Francisco
Pronoun: He

Post Post #268  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:12 am

In post 265, Elsa Jay wrote:I made a joke because I was bored, and left the alignment stuff in your post for someone smarter to use later.

OK. Hmm.

When you read my post, what was the name of the emotion that you felt?

TemporalLich
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 31, 2019
Location: A Lost Timeline
Pronoun: He

Post Post #269  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:50 am

I'm gonna have to agree with Iecerint here, Elsa's off-topic deflection is actually scummy, though shines a different light on the off-topic post that makes it nullish-town in that light.

This doesn't make me think Iecerint is scummy however, just that Elsa isn't scummy enough for me to vote him.

As for some memeposting, logic isn't always the answer, sometimes a blue demon is staring at you.
time will end

PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2003

Post Post #270  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:54 am

In post 264, Doctor Drew wrote:getting tested for covid tomorrow


Image

username
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 04, 2020
Location: wherever

Post Post #271  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:04 am

In post 264, Doctor Drew wrote:getting tested for covid tomorrow



hey me too but i get tested every tuesday, so i'm not as nervous


good luck though!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 400 character limit.

Flavor Leaf
Most Cunning Manipulator
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: San Francisco

Post Post #272  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:33 am

Boonskiies the backup, checking in. Ego.

Almost50
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 13, 2015
Location: Right here.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #273  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:12 am

VOTE: Flavor Leaf

This is a new one. He fake claims backup mod. Not even EJ could've thought of that. :lol:
Records of 2020 (W/L): 1/0 - 1/1 - 0/0
Outed alts: AP, Judge Joseph Dredd & 50 Judge Powers
Modded 2 Normals & 2 Themed games successfully.

pisskop
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 14, 2013

Post Post #274  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:23 am

-_-
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
pisskop - Only people who have next to zero chance of being the NK volunteer to be the nk.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Theme Park

cron