Redneck Mafia Day One - Saturday

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (14+ players). Signup Threads In Queue Forum
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata

Pronoun: She

Post Post #350  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:04 pm

In post 330, username wrote:oh fuck no

vote alchemist

I don't play nice with claimed third parties, least of all those that ask to be left alone to do their thing

wait what where

He claimed third party?

If true, count on my vote.

Someone is going to have to vig Pooky, We can't play the game with .gifs
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #351  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:06 pm

In post 45, Alchemist21 wrote:Actually double checking my original PM I don’t think it was meant to be Town in the first place. The area box is labeled 3p but the wincon at the bottom was the Town wincon and I confirmed as a Hillbilly Absorber.

So it was more likely a mod error in my original role PM.

How did I miss this big honking claim?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #352  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:10 pm

In post 63, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 58, votato wrote:second, claiming the role seems to make it more difficult to win,

I think it’s easier for me to just ask for help rather than hope I can bait Night Actions my way. There’s a lot of positive Town utility to my role. I can confirm a claim by making them target me and seeing if I get a 1-shot copy of their ability, and at the cost of losing a Town action on one Night we can double up that action on another Night which would be extremely useful in PoE situations.

You can't be trusted.

You could paraphrase your wincon, but I wouldn't believe it.

VOTE: Alchemist21

DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #353  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:10 pm

username is town.

Almost50
Survivor

Pronoun: He

Post Post #354  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:11 pm

In post 314, Iecerint wrote:VOTE: Almost50

I read his iso after seeing the vote-count. His content seems focused on solving puzzles unrelated to player alignment.

I noticed that both players currently voting for him are mentioned by him in his first post. May reflect that the current votes aren't serious and reflect affection/friendliness. I have not yet checked. Would appreciate clarification.

Although I verified each and every word you typed her is indeed an English word; I have no clue what you just said. Wanna try saying that in Japanese?
Records of 2020 (W/L): 1/0 - 1/1 - 0/0
Outed alts: AP, Judge Joseph Dredd & 50 Judge Powers
Modded 2 Normals & 2 Themed games successfully.

PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back

Post Post #355  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:13 pm

In post 350, DrippingGoofball wrote:Someone is going to have to vig Pooky, We can't play the game with .gifs

username
Goon

Post Post #356  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:16 pm

In post 353, DrippingGoofball wrote:username is town.

How very polite and serene of you my dear
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 400 character limit.

TemporalLich
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:17 pm

If alchemist were confirmed third party I'd still be looking to eliminate/bury scum.

Especially considering alchemist is a 3p that benefits town more than scum.
time will end

username
Goon

Post Post #358  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:21 pm

In post 357, TemporalLich wrote:If alchemist were confirmed third party I'd still be looking to eliminate/bury scum.

Especially considering alchemist is a 3p that benefits town more than scum.

How can you possibly know he isn't just lying scum?

How can you possibly know that he isn't 3P but completely different from what he's claimed?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 400 character limit.

TemporalLich
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:25 pm

good point, doesn't impact my read much and I never meant to imply alch was confirmed in any way
time will end

Doctor Drew
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:37 pm

In post 322, Lavender wrote:
In post 321, Iecerint wrote:
In post 319, Lavender wrote:
In post 316, Iecerint wrote:
In post 315, Lavender wrote:|.o)
I'll just wait here...

What are you waiting for?

Questions I suppose.

Who do you think is scum? Why do you think that?

Drew maybe, just a feeling I get.

Lavender, you should know by now I am always 3p in Baker modded games.

Back from being nose fucked by a q-tip(wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be tbh).

Will need to catch up though, may or may not get back to you's all tonight.
'This might be the first game where I'm townreading Doctor Drew. Not sure if that's a good or bad sign considering he was town the previous 2 times' - Hectic
'Like I am trying to not be a tunnelly asshole Drew but my patience is running thin' - Titus

Iecerint
Survivor

Post Post #361  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:46 pm

In post 354, Almost50 wrote:Although I verified each and every word you typed her is indeed an English word; I have no clue what you just said. Wanna try saying that in Japanese?

Your posts are town-hunting, PR-hunting, 3p-hunting, and/or general information about mafia. Scumhunting is missing in your posts. Scumhunting missing in posts is scummy until demonstrated otherwise. That is why I voted for you.

username
Goon

Post Post #362  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:47 pm

In post 360, Doctor Drew wrote:Back from being nose fucked by a q-tip(wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be tbh).

did they do short stick or sinuses?

Short stick is so much better

Doctor Drew
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:50 pm

In post 362, username wrote:
In post 360, Doctor Drew wrote:Back from being nose fucked by a q-tip(wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be tbh).

did they do short stick or sinuses?

Short stick is so much better

Didn't know there was a difference, the swab was 5-6 inches. They had me do it, said to go in about 1 inch and then at that point push a little more and rotate it 3 times, then hold it for 15 seconds.
'This might be the first game where I'm townreading Doctor Drew. Not sure if that's a good or bad sign considering he was town the previous 2 times' - Hectic
'Like I am trying to not be a tunnelly asshole Drew but my patience is running thin' - Titus

username
Goon

Post Post #364  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:56 pm

That's the mid-turbinate test and it's still way more comfortable then the original sinuses test

We do the small swabs that hit the front inside of the nostril, which is good because when you're testing like two hundred people every week you want it as painless as possible

Doctor Drew
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:59 pm

In post 364, username wrote:That's the mid-turbinate test and it's still way more comfortable then the original sinuses test

We do the small swabs that hit the front inside of the nostril, which is good because when you're testing like two hundred people every week you want it as painless as possible

Ahh....makes sense why I was freaking out about it but it wasn't bad at all.

Anyways, not to get too off topic........you scum bro??

username
Goon

Post Post #366  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:04 pm

In post 365, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 364, username wrote:That's the mid-turbinate test and it's still way more comfortable then the original sinuses test

god i fucking wish

you?

Doctor Drew
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:05 pm

In post 366, username wrote:
In post 365, Doctor Drew wrote:

god i fucking wish

you?

Nope.

I really wanted 3p tbh, had a streak going of 3p in Baker modded games.

DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #368  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:10 pm

There is a rule in mafia that can never be broken.

Third parties get the rope, top priority.

username
Goon

Post Post #369  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:14 pm

In post 367, Doctor Drew wrote:I really wanted 3p tbh, had a streak going of 3p in Baker modded games.

I'm undefeated as 3p so it woulda been nice for me too

Doctor Drew
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:15 pm

In post 368, DrippingGoofball wrote:There is a rule in mafia that can never be broken.

Are you fulliny believing Alch's claim? What if there is other 3p's as well? How are you gonna find them?

I feel like scum hunting is a lot easier, relatively speaking.

Pre Edit: Ditto, I play so much better when I only have to worry about myself.

username
Goon

Post Post #371  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:17 pm

In post 368, DrippingGoofball wrote:There is a rule in mafia that can never be broken.

This. They're too squirrelly and can't be trusted not to be omitting something.

3Ps that claim on day one are even more suspicious

And yah I know like a bunch of people on this site are all "ohhhhh we should work together with thirds because they'll help us kill scum," but the old ways are best here. A 3P will burn you because their wincon is different from yours and they don't need to help you catch scum.

pisskop
Survivor

Post Post #372  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:17 pm

wait, you mean I have to consider other people when I post?

ftmp I maintain a readslist, and to not get blacklisted. And thats about it
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
pisskop - Only people who have next to zero chance of being the NK volunteer to be the nk.

pisskop
Survivor

Post Post #373  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:17 pm

I also disagree with insta-lynching a 3p on day1
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
pisskop - Only people who have next to zero chance of being the NK volunteer to be the nk.

pisskop
Survivor

Post Post #374  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:18 pm

use your noodle, and wait to see what unfolds first. we can always lynch a miller/30 claim later.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Theme Park