VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:51 am

Post by VFP »

Considering you were so invested in me to do something, why are you basically refusing to discuss and answer anything I ask?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Enchant »

Did you ask something to me directly?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:02 am

Post by VFP »

I'm here to discuss Willow. What exact read do you want from me right now?
Also answer what I've already asked.

Why is the Dunn wagon the focus for you from my ISO. This was an obvious big part of why I'm scum to you because you are not removing your vote until I explain it.
Why did you say I think its a bad wagon?

And why are you not questioning players like jjh or wheme for something you are claiming to not be okay with?

You even go as far to say that jjh isn't scummy for posting that there's content then ignoring the game.
Beforehand Wheme says that Dunn wagon isn't good or whatever he said and votes without reason. You show no intention at all to follow up with this or find out the intent. Why? Are you satisfied with Wheme having a reason regardless is scummy or not?

I'm sure your answers will help me understand but this just seems you're not really paying attention to the game and going for what seems to be an easy push to the naked eye.
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:02 am

Post by willow1 »

In post 422, VFP wrote:Willow just actively dodging anything I ask.
i made it very clear why, but sure
In post 417, VFP wrote:
In post 414, willow1 wrote:you think it's a bad wagon
Wtf? When did I say its a bad wagon?
In post 418, VFP wrote:And don't go with 'assumed' or 'implied' bullshit.
the second quote makes it clear that you went back and found exactly why i believed you thought it was a bad wagon. rather than explaining, correcting, clarifying, etc. you immediately moved to shut down the explanation preemptively while still acting like you didn't know the answer

throughout this entire conversation you have been hellbent on flopping and playing the wounded townie, standing strong in the face of persecution, when in reality you've stood for nothing all game. you acted like i should have asked you about sam instead, and when i said to feel free to explain, because all i've wanted is for you to give the thoughts you supposedly have and gave you multiple vehicles to help get you to do so...you promptly still did not explain your sam read.

you supposedly think i am fake, forced, painting this false narrative around you maliciously. this is much more than you have given on sam, but there's no vote to accompany it. you knew exactly why i asked about dunn specifically but topic switched to act like you didn't.

rather than claiming my stepback was inherently scum motivated, you're acting like you didn't see it or that me not breaking it was scum indicative.

this entire conversation reeks of bad faith, deflection and i would love to piledrive you.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:02 am

Post by VFP »

In post 426, Enchant wrote:Did you ask something to me directly?
That was @Willow. Phone posting right now.
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:03 am

Post by willow1 »

more whataboutism, nice

done with this slot, becoming more and more inaccessible
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:07 am

Post by willow1 »

please forward all questions to @retti in the near future. thank you.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:15 am

Post by VFP »

In post 428, willow1 wrote:the second quote makes it clear that you went back and found exactly why i believed you thought it was a bad wagon. rather than explaining, correcting, clarifying, etc. you immediately moved to shut down the explanation preemptively while still acting like you didn't know the answer

throughout this entire conversation you have been hellbent on flopping and playing the wounded townie, standing strong in the face of persecution, when in reality you've stood for nothing all game. you acted like i should have asked you about sam instead, and when i said to feel free to explain, because all i've wanted is for you to give the thoughts you supposedly have and gave you multiple vehicles to help get you to do so...you promptly still did not explain your sam read.

you supposedly think i am fake, forced, painting this false narrative around you maliciously. this is much more than you have given on sam, but there's no vote to accompany it. you knew exactly why i asked about dunn specifically but topic switched to act like you didn't.

rather than claiming my stepback was inherently scum motivated, you're acting like you didn't see it or that me not breaking it was scum indicative.

this entire conversation reeks of bad faith, deflection and i would love to piledrive you.
Actually I went back to others because I remember seeing it just not by who. I was right and it shows you didn't properly read the game.
And now you still won't give me an answer, you are trying to cop out to give the reason. You said I think it was a bad wagon.
EXPLAIN. TO. ME. WHY. YOU. THOUGHT. I. SAID. THAT?
It's not a hard request, stop trying to just point at me but explain why you though this.

You keep coming back to "you're playing this way you're doing this" just answer my questions.

WHY. ARE. YOU. FOCUSED. ON. ME. NOT. VOTING. DUNN?
You were voting me until I explained not voting Dunn (or another read). This is what you said. For you to say that you have reason to want me to vote Dunn or for me to suspect Dunn.

You keep claiming I'm playing a narrative around this. Even if I am, you are not answering any of my questions you just keep going around in loops. I answered why I didn't vote Dunn twice and you even then tried to turn it into something else.

And to confirm I am pushing as scum here not on the fence.
And yet your only argument is no vote? I could have voted you even if I didn't think scum plenty before and played it as OMGUS or even potentially scum.

Sam originally was just me voting with Raya.
Since then Sam has posted a lot of empty posts and going for what seems easy pushes. Thers no town motive to Sam's play and I'm keeping my vote on Sam over you.
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:15 am

Post by willow1 »

not responding to that.

vote me if i'm scum.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:18 am

Post by VFP »

In post 430, willow1 wrote:more whataboutism, nice

done with this slot, becoming more and more inaccessible
In post 431, willow1 wrote:please forward all questions to @retti in the near future. thank you.
Okay, this just shows that when I'm questioning back to where you are either lying or not paying attention you run off.
You're just noise at this point where you can even answer a simple question.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:18 am

Post by VFP »

In post 433, willow1 wrote:not responding to that.

vote me if i'm scum.
"Doing something" btw.
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:39 am

Post by willow1 »

look, i can go back and quote where i explained why i asked about dunn-it was an arbitrary selection of what i thought were underexplained things worth expounding on for you. you can make your point that you never said it was a bad wagon and that i drew the wrong conclusion from you saying you wouldn't vote dunn. i can make my point above rehashed or pointing out that you quoted my explanations and clearly found what led me to believe that on your own but are acting confused anyway.

we can no u slapfight all day, incentivizing exactly no one to read our magnum opus arguments because they're too long and increasingly convoluted, or we can let other players weigh in on what we have discussed and circle back later.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:58 am

Post by VFP »

More noise and 0 answers still from you.
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:13 am

Post by willow1 »

i actually answered you directly in that lol
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:18 am

Post by T3 »

TVT starter pack:
1. edgy player
2. RVS bandwagon
3. excessive use of the word lol
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:23 am

Post by VFP »

In post 438, willow1 wrote:i actually answered you directly in that lol
No you really didn't.
You said you can quote where you explained. You can't.
You don't even say you made the wrong assumption with my thoughts on the Dunn wagon, you say my point about you doing so.

You haven't answered anything,.you are just noise because your argument to get us to this point was fake and you didn't expect me to catch you out lying / not paying attention.

Saying you've done something doesnt mean that you have.

You followed up and asked about why I'm voting Samantha (after I had to tell you to do this). Do you not have any thoughts to that? You kept quiet about that part, considering you wanted me to give reads on players...
Am I wrong on Samanatha here?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:38 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 366, Bear HUGS wrote:@mod, can you please prod HB and PP?
*=prods
In post 366, Bear HUGS wrote:@mod, does scum have daytalk?
Wonderful question!
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:39 am

Post by MariaR »

VC 1.2VFP (5): Retti, Romance, Bear HUGS, samantha97, Enchant
Enchant (3): Dunnstral, Bamboozle, WhemeStar
samantha97 (3): Raya36, VFP, T3
Dunnstral (1): Titus
Raya36(1): jjh927
Romance (1): Bell
Bamboozle(1): Flea The Magician
Bear HUGS(1): willow1

Not Voting (2): PenguinPower, Hubble Bubble

Deadline is in (expired on 2021-04-27 00:50:57)

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 to fade away,
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:40 am

Post by willow1 »

Spoiler: ok
point 1
In post 436, willow1 wrote:look, i can go back and quote where i explained why i asked about dunn-
it was an arbitrary selection of what i thought were underexplained things worth expounding on for you.
you can make your point that you never said it was a bad wagon and that i drew the wrong conclusion from you saying you wouldn't vote dunn. i can make my point above rehashed or pointing out that you quoted my explanations and clearly found what led me to believe that on your own but are acting confused anyway.

we can no u slapfight all day, incentivizing exactly no one to read our magnum opus arguments because they're too long and increasingly convoluted, or we can let other players weigh in on what we have discussed and circle back later.
quotes explaining this previously
In post 414, willow1 wrote:now you're trying to shift the discussion to being about why the dunn vote specifically, when
the answer is very obvious from my posting, which is that you said it was a bad wagon without any explanation or followup and would actually be useful for you to expound on, rather than being anything about my opinion dunn himself (i have none)
In post 395, willow1 wrote:like i just gave you a springboard to talk about two reads [bam, dunn vote] that you appear to have a stance on that are actually interesting and can help drive the pace of the game forward in meaningful ways, one of them being around a contentious wagon that you could help derail, find scum on, etc.
point 2: where did i think you said it was a bad wagon
In post 440, VFP wrote:You don't even say you made the wrong assumption with my thoughts on the Dunn wagon, you say my point about you doing so.
damn, looks like you understood why i believed you said that (i had an overly strong interpretation of not voting dunn) and what my answer was in that post, immediately shut it down preemptively in your first post on this but have acted like it's a grand mystery anyway

bonus question about sam
In post 432, VFP wrote:Sam originally was just me voting with Raya.
Since then Sam has posted a lot of empty posts and going for what seems easy pushes. Thers no town motive to Sam's play and I'm keeping my vote on Sam over you.
considering i have no longer wanted to dialogue with you for eons b/c this is in bad faith and have said 5+ times that we should stop because this is unreadable garbage it shouldn't be a shocker that i do not want to talk further with you

this is very vague and unclear how it is stronger given the concrete, extremely strong claims you've made about me but given sam is my second vote anyway i don't exactly disagree
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:00 am

Post by VFP »

No, you didn't answer there.
You were still trying to push the narrative that I said it was a bad wagon. The mindset you have of only removing your vote when I explain why I'm not voting Dunn does not add up to you not caring about about Dunn wagon.
You also are trying to play it off like i believe you mis understood when I have clearly said you you are not paying attention to the game or lying.
This is why I'm pushing for this point of you to give an answer, because I do not believe you have town intent here.

If you didn't want to continue the discussion then why did you add in the part about Samantha for me to reply to? You either wanted to know or you posted it as noise.
The way you have been the last bunch of posts make me think noise more than anything.

Now you want to end this between us so you can go back to trying to look busy.

You posted earlier and said that it was like pulling teeth for me to answer a question earlier for someone else. Yet look at how many times I have had to post and you respond with just noise.

You can try and bullshit here with something you meant or you don't want to play kick ball with me any more, but that's not going to work for me since you initiated all of this argument.
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:16 am

Post by willow1 »

cool, you never actually said that it was a bad wagon, I had an overly strong interpretation of the not voting Dunn post and gave a bad phrasing in the middle of a multipage argument. I suspect you have known this since the start, but instead played dumb and refuse to accept it as valid, which is the point I have made the last page or two, and why I think this is in bad faith.

time to leave it to the people to be the judge
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:19 am

Post by willow1 »

if you want to push me further or need the last word make a singular post case for others to read rather than asking me the same two questions and getting the same two answers for 5 pages on end
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:06 am

Post by VFP »

Almost in prime time for posting at least.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

I think VFP v Willow is T v T (skimmed it) but VFP could be scum by voting pattern (weak reason due to low data).

I'm content letting them both live today and ignoring their back and forth because it is tedious "no you" comments.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by willow1 »

don't call it tvt if you're not going to read it, blame it on both of us if you want but that is exactly what I was trying to avoid and drawing a conclusion without reading it is awful

steer clear if you want but jesus

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”