willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:46 am

Post by willow1 »

they get reflected in the vc but i will wait for Maria just in case she doesn't count votes until she makes the declaration
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'm interested to see what happens here. I don't think Robert has done anything scummy yet but everyone is still reading the bell part of the slot as scum
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:53 am

Post by samantha97 »

you don't think that asking to be counterclaimed by a cop was mafia indicative? what about adding the 2-shot in front of it to make it more believable instead of more jokelike
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:53 am

Post by willow1 »

????????

how is this not a scummy claim to you lol, joke is hypothetically possible but unlikely imo
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:56 am

Post by samantha97 »

raya saying that does make me think she knows he is town though lol
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Raya36 »

Hm good point. I just took it as a joke since gladiator sounds like a joke without context, but it's entirely possible he checked the context to make his "joke".

Either way this is almost always the elim today or whatever based on the duel
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 829, Raya36 wrote:
In post 827, Titus wrote:
In post 826, Raya36 wrote:
In post 822, Titus wrote:Anyone not seeing that this is staged Bell then Noraa flips is out of their minds imo.
Wait what do you mean by this?
Flip Bell.
Bell flips town.
Flip Noraa.
Noraa flips wrong town.
Ok I see. You're probably right too. Bears is way too confident for pushing a miselim
In post 830, willow1 wrote:bear is almost certainly town and bell flipping town would not move that read in the slightest

too little pooky posting, doesn't really try and buddy bell (which is necessary if belltown/pookyscum), and noraa's posts are very town, don't have as much of an opinion on nancy's but this slot should never be voted in a million years
In post 827, Titus wrote:
In post 826, Raya36 wrote:
In post 822, Titus wrote:Anyone not seeing that this is staged Bell then Noraa flips is out of their minds imo.
Wait what do you mean by this?
Flip Bell.
Bell flips town.
Flip Noraa.
Noraa flips wrong town.
Flip Bell.

Bell flips scum.

Flip us - we flip CORRECT town.

Awesome that we’re being correctly read, we’re still not wrong.
In post 832, willow1 wrote:
In post 734, Titus wrote:
In post 725, Bamboozle wrote:I don't think so. Scum!Bell could just feel bad doing that to his teammates knowing everyone will read a silent replace out as extremely scum-indicative for him. I think the final post is pretty NAI.
Anything is possible.
It's more likely scum!Bell would leave nothing.
It's worth noting no one interacted with what he did leave.
this is fundamentally untrue of anyone even remotely familiar with bell's play. he actively feels bad for his scumteam as he struggles with motivation and it is 100% up his alley to give one last attempt to cleanse his conscience
Exactly! he painfully tanked in Pooky v FL, once he got wagoned. He knows he’s not able to reverse the reads on him + he did replace out. Plus, saying a lot of meaningless content=nothing ftr.

And @Noraa, I am never unvoting that slot as long as we are alive in this game. Pooky is not wrong.
In post 839, Bamboozle wrote:
Titus
, can you explain who you think is setting up to push
Bugs
tomorrow if
Bell
flips town?

-Bam
I’m assuming she means Wheme and Raya but since he isn’t, it’s a non-issue. We don’t need her white knighting since we’re 97% +++ certain that Bell flips scum, so I find this entire discussion hilarious af. :lol:
In post 839, Bamboozle wrote:
Titus
, can you explain who you think is setting up to push
Bugs
tomorrow if
Bell
flips town?

-Bam
In post 842, Bamboozle wrote:
In post 803, Retti wrote:Hold up, no one hammer yet. I had hinted at this earlier but now is a good time to out this:

I am a gladiator and there is a benefit to me using my ability.

There are two caveats to this: I have to use it twice, and it has to be before 7 days have passed in each day phase that I use it. If I meet those conditions, something good happens but I am going to be as vague as possible otherwise to avoid giving away too much information. I very nearly rage-dueled Esooa in the midst of our argument but I'm glad I calmed down and decided against it. This is why I asked if people were okay with voting out Bell, because if so I can just safely piledrive him with no worries. This wouldn't change anything about the day but I really want to use my ability here.
Just use it on
Bell

-Bam
That also works, since Rhetti is obviously town because of that claim.
In post 849, Bamboozle wrote:It gives me flashbacks to so many similar scum rep outs that I'd never have my view of the slot be unclouded honestly

Noraa hydra in booneytunz, redtea/Hopkirk in Undertale... etc

I don't want some god tier scum player like Jake the Wolfie saving the slot

-Bam
In post 850, Bamboozle wrote:Sorry, typo, I meant
Ircher
, not Jake the Wolfie.

-Bam
LMFAOOOO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

This is
Noraa
talking and the first post that I've signed so listen up because this post is important. This may be a long post but I recommend everyone to, at the very least, skim it.
T3, if you do not read this post in full and have a good long wall post in reply, you are scum claiming.
Keep that in mind and don't throw the game
if you are town
because I am giving you a chance to change my mind. If you don't take it, it is solely on you if you are mislaunched.

Moving on,
lets start the analysing
Spoiler:
We're gonna ignore the rvs posts. Let's start here.
In post 54, T3 wrote:
Darn not rvs anymore.

Initial tr on samantha.
The word 'initial' just sounds suuuuper bad here because it kinda says they're not dedicated to the read. In which case, why even say it? It also just rubs me the wrong way because T3 starts calling sam scum when sam goes under pressure which is just kinda like ... coincidence? I think not..
In post 58, T3 wrote:
Fair point
, but time zones and weekend.
Defends my hydra against willow's shitty arguments about me being scum before I even posted. Im confbiasing a bit here so ignore this part if you want. But it does feel like self conscious scum towards their buddy.
In post 266, T3 wrote:. I don't like the random assumptions at this point made by bugs. Enchant is
starting off
as town for me. Comes into the game, starts reading, answering questions. VFP is hard town for reasons I don't want to share right now. Wheme doesn't appear to be making an effort but that fits with his meta from town or scum so not sure. I
initially
tred samantha for coming into the game and doing stuff but I'm not so sure. Romance's tone almost feels faked, in a sense. Titus is town. Mostly a gut toneread on this one and would be open to bugs attempting to convonce us. Raya is town for a similar reason to Titus. willow is twn for the idgaf post Bamboozle is guttowny for basically just riding with it at the start.

I think
I'm leavin my RVS vote as is.
Ok so he says here. Bear hydra scum. Enchant town. VFP hard town! Wheme null.
Backtrack on sam TR as sam picks up traction
. Romance scum. Titus town. Raya town. Willow town. Bam town.
Let's also note this is probably the one post with the most content from this slot and there is like zero reasoning for anything.
In post 272, T3 wrote:WhemeStar
actually might be
a good vote.
Oop null read gone as wheme wagon picks up traction.

In post 312, T3 wrote:VOTE: samantha
meh
oh no no.
Sam is picking up traction again. Lets move back!!

In post 344, T3 wrote:can't tell if enchant is drunk or it's still rvs
Enchant TR down the drain as Enchant wagon gains traction.

In post 358, T3 wrote:
The Dunn votes are terrible
I'm not going to read too much into pit.
Shades all of Dunn's wagon because most people are TRing Dunn.
In post 410, T3 wrote:I don't know about VFP here. I
could see
Enchant as scum, same with samantha but not them both together. I would want to go for samantha.
VFP null.
Enchant scum(TR totally washed away for ... no reason?)
. Sam scum.
In post 515, T3 wrote:Esooa
seems right
about. The bugs hydra still pings me as scum.
Esooa, a widely TRed player ofc is a TR. oop we need to bring back the bear SR.
In post 540, T3 wrote:
In post 535, WhemeStar wrote:Jesus bamboozle is such obv scum why haven’t we voted here earlier

VOTE: bamboozle

Looks like scum trying to act townie to me
VOTE: WhemeStar
Thank you fo pointing out the obvious and trying to get toenpoints.
Oop now we're voting wheme because its an easy wagon choo choo.
In post 670, T3 wrote:Something about samantha Enchant interactions
just seem off, in a sense.
Let's wait for the Bell replacement before voting.
Dunn is pinging me as scum
with post 668.
We back to this. Tbh it feels like he's like copying my read on sam and raya at this point.
We shouldn't be voting bell because ..... ??????????????
Dunn is scum now woo so the TR just disappeared down the drain somehow.
(Earlier he shaded all of Dunn's wagon)
In post 678, T3 wrote:VOTE: dunn
No objections to this as of now
Ooouuu what happened here?
TR gone as Dunn gains traction.

In post 682, T3 wrote:Alrigt
I would not be surprised
ifcWheme/dunn are s//s
Wheme is always an option ya know, heh.
In post 788, T3 wrote:VOTE: samantha
:/
oh nvm, sam is good too.
In post 871, T3 wrote:I would rather wait for te bell replacement.
ofc you would lol.
In post 872, T3 wrote:VOTE: titus
The whole towncase thing and voting patterns make me feel like this is scum.
ooo
Titus(previous TR) is an option now
too?

Conclusion:
Spoiler:
This is such a bullshit ISO. I can't even. Nearly every vote is sheeped. Zero explanations. Solely trying to float under the radar and follow along with majority votes. He's poking and prodding everywhere looking for a weak spot to push in town and his votes all come with zero explanation. I've bolded some key words in his ISO that will make it easier to read.

Read this spoiler last.
Spoiler:
The
bolded words
are showing uncertainty, shifts in reads, and most importantly, A LOT of replying to/agreeing with other people. Backtracking on TRs due to their wagon gaining traction is shown in
purple
. Notice how T3 switches wagons super often. But
his switches never show individual thought process
. They only show a "aha I found a wagon that I can push" scum mentality. Townies are individual beings who think on their own because they don't have an answer sheet to rely on. Scum however, come into the game with half an answer sheet. Why read this last? Because now that you've read this, I need you to go through and read it again keeping these colors in mind and try to see if you can see what I am seeing. It will go faster because this is your second time reading.

I am not trying to distract from the bell wagon but I need to bring to people's attention how scummy T3 is being. This is also a warning to T3 saying in
big bold red font
, if you are town, you better start acting like it because currently you have done nothing for this game and deserve to get yeeted off the face of the earth.

Pooky is confident in bell scum so I prefer Bell, naturally. However, if Bell wagon starts deteriorating, T3 will town up or get tunneled.

I want everyone that is town to read this post and give me opinions on T3. Do not start a wagon on T3 because a reply from him is very important. If he is under pressure, it is likely that the reply will naturally look more scummy. I don't wish to tunnel town and I wish to give him a chance. Normally, at a time like this, I go full on tunnel mode but after lots of trial and error, I believe this method is better in more ways than one. We still have time and the bell slot just got replaced. Don't start a wagon on T3 and lets work this out together and win this game together. (directed at town ofc)
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

That post may look long but it took me less than 10 minutes to read so read it because its worth the read and it is something that I need opinions on atm.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Raya36 »

I think you might be on to something with that. And if it turns out you're right that suggests I'm wrong on sam so I'm particularly interested.
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 935, Raya36 wrote:I think you might be on to something with that. And if it turns out you're right that suggests I'm wrong on sam so I'm particularly interested.
You did not read that in one minute. Don't even try to fool me with that.
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

I don't necessarily think that everyone that T3 starts SRing when they go under pressure is town. The thing is that there are too many of these people which makes me think T3 is scum because he doesn't seem to have any reads of his own which I would expect a townie to have reads of their own.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Raya36 »

I've learned to read fast. T3, wagon hopping and following the majority, no reasoning behind votes, no conviction to scumreads, finding weak spots, colour code, read a second time, many warnings to give T3 a chance
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 937, Bear HUGS wrote:I don't necessarily think that everyone that T3 starts SRing when they go under pressure is town. The thing is that there are too many of these people which makes me think T3 is scum because he doesn't seem to have any reads of his own which I would expect a townie to have reads of their own.
Yep, I agree. And they were doing a good job at staying under the radar while doing it because I don't think many of us noticed
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

anyways if everyone could post one fairly long post in conclusion of what they think about the wall that I just posted, that'd be great. And then we wait for T3 to reply. If T3 replaces out, I will be advocating a flash wagon so he better not throw the game like that if town.

If T3 is town, he will reply and try to work this out. Imma take a break and just watch the thread. I will post again when T3 has replied or replaced out.
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 938, Raya36 wrote:I've learned to read fast. T3, wagon hopping and following the majority, no reasoning behind votes, no conviction to scumreads, finding weak spots, colour code, read a second time, many warnings to give T3 a chance
alright I believe you.
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 857, Bear HUGS wrote:I have no problem moving off bell personally. I know pooky is probably right but I have no interest pushing this through day 1. Bell slot is scum and it will take an incredible scum player to be able to shake that off. Bell will die eventually. Whether or not today doesn't matter than much.

Titus has felt off this whole game and imma move her to top SR for a bit here. She feels very uncertain about everything and shifty. Thats not really the momma bear that I know of.

Perhaps willow is town if my other reads are all correct. If not, willow's a deep wolf here.

As for setting up bell then Noraa. Lol what? Like my slot has not even pushed bell that much? Pooky has posted like 3 posts about it and Nancy has posted like 5. Wtf do you mean they're setting up bell and then Noraa? Like I've never even had a SR on bell. Its hilarious how people are trying to slow this wagon down for whatever reason but whatever. Next time you speak, think about if what ur saying even makes sense lol.

I don't die tomorrow unless scum fakes a guilty on me which is never gonna happen in a million years.

Bam, do not call me bugs.
You might be right. I wasn’t really thrilled with her Dunn push and completely dismissing Pooky’s case. I’m just so sure Pooky’s right anyway, that the whole her white knighting us thing is pretty much the funniest thing ever.
In post 860, samantha97 wrote:
In post 858, willow1 wrote:let me be clear for bamboozle

i strongly doubt raya scum, or anyone, thinks she can get bear voted tomorrow lmao
oh no

whenever someone says "let me be clear" they're about to follow it with a lie
Your takes in this game extremely puzzle me, it makes me think of Labrynth where Shoshin kept insisting that the either the phrase “to be honest” or the acronym “tbh” is likely scum indicative. I think it’s nai but if I was going to ai read it at all, I lean town. Scum usually cares less about being “clear” than town.
In post 869, Bamboozle wrote:
In post 856, willow1 wrote:he is still /inned for games so very ambiguous, but bell if you're reading this the solution is not to out everywhere if u wanna play

does anyone have exp w/ hectic? pretty town posting to me but eh
Wait
, are you not who I thought you were
In post 858, willow1 wrote:let me be clear for bamboozle

i strongly doubt raya scum, or anyone, thinks she can get bear voted tomorrow lmao
It's not sus because Raya's setting up to push them tomorrow, it's sus because it's a dumb basis to read Bugs on. As in, Bell flipping town shouldn't make Raya simply trust Bugs less just because they were wrong, that ignores context of push, whether Bugs really believed in it etc. It's scummy because it's simplistic in how deeply Raya's thinking about their actions.

-Bam
From what I understood it was Wheme who wanted to push us for that reason, Raya wanted to push us for Sam. Either way, it’s beyond dumb but after Animals uPick, I am extremely surprised that Raya would even assume any of our reads have been in bad faith. Why would she auto jump to the conclusion that if we were wrong on Sam, it auto translates to a bad faith read on the slot as opposed to us just being wrong? So, it’s a worrisome conclusion on her part, no matter how you look at it.
In post 873, Dunnstral wrote:Apparently I am in fact required to post

My thoughts:
I'm not really scumreading enchant, which is where my vote has been parked. This isn't a townread,
Samantha is weird. Somebody posted that they voted for me and then gave reasoning for after the initial push, that is correct.
I also think that Bell's play here is scum-indicative.

I acknowledge the gladiator post by Retti. You should get claims before using your ability, not after.
Hmm . . . maybe Noraa really is the Dunn whisperer. I really hated that push on you since it always triggers my spidey senses whenever a totally null slot gets pushed early game.
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:29 am

Post by willow1 »

i'm on my phone so have to keep it short but that doesn't move the needle for me, t3 still a townlean

habitual verbal hedging isn't ai w/o meta difference and several of those reads are natural, ex. Dunn wagon bad, Dunn posts more, doesn't like Dunn posts, votes Dunn.
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:33 am

Post by willow1 »

ngl multiple heads of your hydra constantly calling my vote on you complete shit, when it was transparently a tool to read you, is tilting

your read on me in contrast is actual dogshit, because it has 0 teeth and is not being used to test anything other than to whip out day 5 if you decide to push me
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:36 am

Post by willow1 »

second paragraph was unnecessarily mean, w/e, it's fine
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:40 am

Post by willow1 »

like there's nothing wrong with gutreads or being wrong at all, it just really annoys me that if i want to vote you w/ specific things in mind to look for that's so unfair, horrible, terrible vote

but if you gutread me wrong with 0 explanation, 0 plan, 0 for me to respond to, it's totally fine play because it's your wrong read, not someone else's wrong read on you

but fundamentally my point isn't that your read on me is actually bad play and that was really mean so i am sorry
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:44 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 942, Bear HUGS wrote:
In post 860, samantha97 wrote: whenever someone says "let me be clear" they're about to follow it with a lie
Your takes in this game extremely puzzle me, it makes me think of Labrynth where Shoshin kept insisting that the either the phrase “to be honest” or the acronym “tbh” is likely scum indicative. I think it’s nai but if I was going to ai read it at all, I lean town. Scum usually cares less about being “clear” than town.
that's actually a life hack and not linked to mafia
Bear HUGS
Bear HUGS
Goon
Bear HUGS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Bear HUGS »

In post 910, Dunnstral wrote:We can hold off on eliminating Robert today and see how many people die + if anybody else has a role that suggest multiball
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cop

@mod, is this actually multiball?

In post 912, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 865, Romance wrote:Bam town.
Disagreeeeee <3
In post 867, Romance wrote:Lowkey wary of Flea, fae's doing that thing where scum doesn't actually interact in real time for the most part and commits to doing a catchup. Which is fine and all, but fae's not been around like, at all save for a tiny moment or two.

It's easier for scum to fake content this way. The reads can look fine and all, but they have time to be crafted. Fae's not gated by the pressure of having a real time interaction which, as scum, is harder to manage (which should be obvious, lmao).

So, Flea -- whenever you're around, instead of doing a big wall, mind talking to whoever's here? Would be easier to get a grasp on you then.
I do If I see people hanging around. A lot of folk here will tell you I'm capable as both stances as both alignments though so it won't really help you sort me. Also I don't "craft" anything as either alignment, I literally just EMBRACE CHAOS and roll with it.

This claim is an interesting development :3
I totally don’t get the Bam srs, I think they’re pretty obvious town here.
In post 928, samantha97 wrote:you don't think that asking to be counterclaimed by a cop was mafia indicative? what about adding the 2-shot in front of it to make it more believable instead of more jokelike
This is an extremely good point. In my first scum game on MU, we had our teammate who was dead scum walking fake a tpr claim to provoke the real one into CCing that. Scum might have told Robert to try to rolefish.
In post 945, willow1 wrote:second paragraph was unnecessarily mean, w/e, it's fine
I don’t know exactly what paragraph you were referencing? I very much doubt it’s from me. I really did think you were scum early game trying to hard policy a lurker. I really don’t think that anymore ftr. Sorry if you found any of our posts offensive.
In post 946, willow1 wrote:like there's nothing wrong with gutreads or being wrong at all, it just really annoys me that if i want to vote you w/ specific things in mind to look for that's so unfair, horrible, terrible vote

but if you gutread me wrong with 0 explanation, 0 plan, 0 for me to respond to, it's totally fine play because it's your wrong read, not someone else's wrong read on you

but fundamentally my point isn't that your read on me is actually bad play and that was really mean so i am sorry
I think it’s completely understandable for us to have initially considered you possible scum for that grotesque early push but I don’t anymore. Again, extremely sorry if any of our posts made you feel bad.

I don’t believe Robert’s claim because I think Bell would have already claimed that if true as opposed to replacing out.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:18 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Bear hug what’s your read on me
Im a dog that quacks

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”