Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:30 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1919, xofelf wrote:I agree with Cakez. That feels hella weird. What's up with that, Raya?
Eh. I'm catching up and i'm glad to see people who shared the exact same sentiments as i just posted.

Confidence in cakez and xofelf town rising
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1948, MURDERCAT wrote:Time to catch up on 30 more pages, but I have a feeling we are just gunna yeet Titus?

Kinda a bummer tbh :/
This is also a very bad post :\

I feel murdercat is being sliding utr with little and poor content today, could we talk more about it?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:36 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1974, Ivyeo wrote:Alright, done rereading and add Shiro to my TRs,
Looking at Norwee as the biggest wagon, their response to being wagon'd is the only thing that pinged me in their ISO. Things like calling their wagon crappy, and just kinda discrediting it instead of looking for scum on it just doesn't feel like a towny mindset
VOTE: Norwe
In post 1975, Anya wrote:what's your proof dwlee

VOTE: Norwegian
Terrible jump-ins
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:42 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1989, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't remember asking you any questions. I'm currently scumreading Andante, Anya, Flow, Raya, Shiro, and maybe Pooky? This list is in no particular order and all have varying degrees of certainty.

My reasoning for Andante is clear I think if you look through my ISO or read Nero's posts. In essence, until maybe the last 10 hours-ish I felt like she wasn't doing anything content-wise. This has since changed (which is why I made my post about not letting her off the hook), but her reactions to the votes were strange and her case against Anya was incredibly hypocritical earlier. She accused Anya of primarily fluff posting when 1. Anya has posted a decent amount of content from what I remember and 2. Andante does not get to accuse others of posting fluff.

Anya bothers me for reasons I've posted on the page and last page. I liked her content when she was pushing Raya earlier because she was saying things I had picked up on that I didn't like about Raya. Now she has moved her vote enough times it feels nonsensical and hasn't actually used her vote to push anyone. She claimed she was switching to Murdercat to pressure him and then moved it before he even came back.

It's been a while since I've really ingested a flow post but I didn't like the general vibes of its posts and itwas on-off the beeboy wagon at some point. If the beeboy slot is scum I think we should look to flow as a possible not really committed busser.

Raya worries me because I remember not liking her reasoning about the Andante wagon. She said it felt opportunistic but didn't really expand on that. I guess this is the reminder she asked for to answer that question @Raya.

I didn't like Shiro's posts before his return from lurkville. Bad vibes it seems. The posts since haven't convinced me of him being town either.

Pooky has a question mark but I feel like they're kind of being disingenuous with their meta read on beeboy. Apparently we just have differing opinions on "trying" from beeboy in some other games, but I felt it was pretty clear that the posting in the games I linked constituted much more than what happened this game. There was a game beeboy replaced in as scum and I believe tried despite being pretty much the guaranteed lynch iirc, and a game where beeboy shitposted as scum quite a bit. As to the latter, I think that beeboy could have easily jumped in early game with all the shit posts. That he didn't indicates to me that the lack of posts is not really alignment indicative, but pooky disagrees on what I feel are dubious grounds which was just this.
In post 1575, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:we have very different definitions of "trying" since I used those examples as times where I played with scum!beeboy and he didn't try at all lol
After typing this all up I almost want to move Pooky away from the question mark I have associated with them but I'm still not sure if I'm missing something crucial about the Beeboy games that were linked.
I agree a lot with dwlee. Although i don't scumread pooky. It is true that the town!pooky who fought me two games ago was much more active though. I might want to reassess later, but definitely far from my today's favorite lim
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:46 pm

Post by Farkran »

Braveheart also improved a lot

And that concludes my catchup.

I kinda want to vote raya as i get more confident they're scum, i'm... likely more confident on them scum than shiro. If my memory serves and shiro hasn't changed playstyle, probably she wouldn't townread her detractors...?

I'll think over it a bit more, please share your opinions on the subject
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:47 pm

Post by Farkran »

(ot: i apologize for any wrong pronoun i am using, i am trying to use a gender/identity neutral pronoun every time i forget the specific pronoun you wanted. It's very hard to remember everyone when i have never played with you and i can't see or hear you to intuitively guess your status - please take no offense)
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:50 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 2006, Farkran wrote:(ot: i apologize for any wrong pronoun i am using, i am trying to use a gender/identity neutral pronoun every time i forget the specific pronoun you wanted. It's very hard to remember everyone when i have never played with you and i can't see or hear you to intuitively guess your status - please take no offense)
(if you heard me you'd get it wrong more :P)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:51 pm

In post 2002, Farkran wrote:
In post 1948, MURDERCAT wrote:Time to catch up on 30 more pages, but I have a feeling we are just gunna yeet Titus?

Kinda a bummer tbh :/
This is also a very bad post :\

I feel murdercat is being sliding utr with little and poor content today, could we talk more about it?
I'm at Null[no content] on Murdercat currently where I am in my catchup, but I'm also aware I cannot read murdercat for the life of me
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 11:10 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 1899, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1897, Nero Cain wrote:What's bad about shiros return?
feels way too casual/"oh wow people are voting me xD"

ex;
In post 1770, Shiro wrote:Oooof I see I have 4 votes, neat stuff

It is ok guys, it is fine being wrong have a cherry
That is Shiro 101 cake, shame on you. You should have known better :u
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 11:13 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2007, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2006, Farkran wrote:(ot: i apologize for any wrong pronoun i am using, i am trying to use a gender/identity neutral pronoun every time i forget the specific pronoun you wanted. It's very hard to remember everyone when i have never played with you and i can't see or hear you to intuitively guess your status - please take no offense)
(if you heard me you'd get it wrong more :P)
(Well maybe, but at least i'd have some additional input to work with instead of just the username! Luckily for you though, chrono trigger is one of my all time favorites so your username doesn't fall unnoticed <3)
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 11:14 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 1933, Titus wrote:Based on this page alone,

VOTE: Shiro

Anya is also a fine vote
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 11:25 pm

In post 1661, Thestatusquo wrote:
Additional Mod Note:

I've noticed that many people in this game are misgendering other users. It's happened quite a few times and I'm certain by accident, or we would be having a very different conversation. However, I would appreciate if you all took some time when posting to try to make sure you got the pronouns right. It's a little thing, but it ends up making people feel so much more welcome and accepted. I have compiled a list of displayed pronouns in this post to help going forward if you need that information all in one place.

Chara : it
Flow trap: they
Anya : she
Thestatusquo(me) : he
Kazyan : they
Andante : she
Toadette : she
Nero Cain : he
Save the dragons : he
dwlee99 : they
Sircakez : he
Ivyeo : she
farkran : he
norwegianboyEE : he
Raya36 : she
Brave Heart Lion : He
kdowns : he
firebringer : he
Xofelf : they
MURDERCAT : he
Flea the magician : Fae

If you have a pronoun you would like to be known by but you dont have it listed in your profile please let me know. If I've made any errors in this list please let me know as well.
I am also happy using They/Them :)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 11:28 pm

I do apologise if I have got anyones pronouns wrong, I try to stick with they/them as much as I can when I can't remember or aren't sure
<3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 11:46 pm

Spoiler: I am your poison candygram
In post 1426, unwnd wrote:Non-indicative behavior that seems intentional

Ivyeo is flex town because I think she's just overwhelmed
In post 1429, unwnd wrote:When you're scum sometimes you want to play close to null as possible

He feels that way
These feel contradictory? I may be missing context but seems aimed at Ivyeo

Never mind, it's at STD
In post 1434, Kazyan wrote:Gimme a minute; I'll make another list.
Making a note here... ()

In post 1435, xofelf wrote:I really like the way Flea posts. Everything gets broken up into easily readable chunks that my brain really likes. That being said, nothing about Flea's posts gives me any sort of feel about in game connection. I just really like faer as a person.
ADHD post optimisation :P

lol Won't lie I haven't connected to the game yet and still trying to get to a point I can interact live with the thread instead of through the catchups.

I've geneally started refusing to read if large amounts of pages appear overnight or if I fall too far behind but given this is a large and with 20+ players I'm kinda expecting at least 5-10 pages per day so I can't just be like "nope".

Spoiler: The love that's meant to fade away
In post 1452, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I really enjoy reading your posts this game

they are full of wholesome goodness
Seconded. Unwnd is obvtowning pretty well
In post 1456, Nero Cain wrote:if bee is scum though I can see them wanting to bus their deadweight and coast on that sweet sweet towncred.
I genuinely don't think there's any towncred to be had on the bee wagon. There's no scumpoints either really...
In post 1460, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1458, Andante wrote:
In post 1455, Nero Cain wrote:Andante: shit I rolled scum. What do I do?!?
wrong. it would be "shit. I'm scum, we lose. I'm meming"
aren't u already doing that?
*fires up the popcorn machine and puts some Aloe Vera in the freezer*

In post 1474, Andante wrote:It begins!!!
Anyone else getting a tailwag vibe here?

Spoiler: Vade retro, alter ego, move aside, I'm choking on this life
In post 1479, Toadette wrote:that is multiball pooky VOTE: Pooky
*monches popcorn*

Is this true pooky? Is this multiball pooky?
In post 1488, Chara wrote:i think i should be scared. i can see the midgame "oh god i shouldn't have trusted Chara" panic mode now.
*checks to make sure fae brought enough kernals*

In post 1499, Brave Heart Lion wrote:
In post 1186, Flea The Magician wrote:If it helps, I dunno who you are and it's clear you don't know me that well
If I'm ever revealed, you'll eat your words.

Im hesitant to town read you because of a recent game but as much as I'm hesitant I keep getting closer and oser to fleaheart!town
Ooooo interesting :3 alt-slip when?

Spoiler: I think I tolerate your hate, as long as you're afraid
In post 1502, Brave Heart Lion wrote:Mmm..

Faeheart

Should i not be tr you here? I curio on why you think i don't know you too well
Vibe I got at the time from your posts, like anyone townreading me is immediately questionable to me - especially with no reasoning or anything given :P until I know who you are, I will be suspicious :P I think I saw who you are, but I don't do alt-hunting :) <3
In post 1509, Ivyeo wrote:There';s a lot here, and I don't have the time tonight to give full thoughts, so I'll just kinda give something to let you all know where I'm at.
Top Town: Unwnd, Anya, Cakez (though I disagree with things such as them saying me trying to reduce the info take in is scummy), and Flea who's thought processes I've mostly agreed with
I'd be willing to go for the meta push here, but I'd like to sort both Adante and Farkran. Farkran in paticular has had a few good posts and plenty of "meh" ones, which leaves me conflicted.
P-edit: I wrote this a few hours ago and forgot to hit send ;.;
p-editx2: wdym distract people whilst we chops down your threehouse?
This gives me heebies... ... am I losing my edge? o.o
In post 1515, Farkran wrote:
In post 1453, Thestatusquo wrote:
VoteCount 1.22

Andante [4]
Nero Cain, dwlee99, farkran, kdowns
Kazyan [4]
raya36, brave heart lion, murdercat, sircakez
Beeboy [4]
pooky, unwnd, kazyan, andante
NorwegianboyEE [3]
shiro, save the dragons, flea
Save the Dragons [2]
norwegianboyee, flow trap
raya36 [2]
chara , anya
xofelf [1]
toadette
anya [1]
firebringer

Not Voting [3]

Beeboy, xofelf, ivyeo

With 24 alive it takes 13 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2021-05-17 20:33:31)
Hmm. Looking at this, i am thinking that:
1) the wagon on andante still looks good to me
2) the wagon on kazyan is bad
3) the wagon on beeboy could be good if i am to trust andante
4) the wagon on norwee is bad although 3 people barely count as a wagon, and 2 people definitely don't

Can we consolidate a bit more? Out of everyone in this game i am most confident on my dwlee and unwnd townreads, which makes it hard to decide where to go. Personally i'd honestly want andante over beeboy, but i see how beeboy could be scum anyways so i'm willing to compromise there. The wagons on kaz and norwee should not exist tbh.
I disagree, I still have a STRONG dislike of NBEE and I feel more here would sort him better.
In post 1521, Farkran wrote:
In post 1517, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anya is always like that.
In post 1519, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1517, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anya is always like that.
this. my only worry is that her "this feels like 3 scum" might be a kinda slip. like if this is MB then 2 3 man scum teams for a total of 6 scum make sense in a 24 player.
Hmm, ok. I don't know anya. Does this match only their town meta, or both town and scum making it nai?
I've played 1 game with Anya and they seem fairly similar in play here. (Electoral College Mafia)

Spoiler: All I wanted was to be with you and suffer every day...
In post 1531, Toadette wrote:+ we have a scumclaim, could be a mafia roleblocker or rolecop you want to get early
We do? I missed that o.o

Spoiler: Under the moon I hold a wake for a promise torn
In post 1553, Nero Cain wrote:I dunno how I feel about toadette anymore. Her fight club approach to d1 has me bewildered.
The first rule of lynching Beeboy is to not talk about lynching Beeboy.
What our we going to do with the next 5 days?
Ngl that sequence confused be a bit too but I know what she's getting at. Beeboy is the best elimination because of the inactivity and the meta which several people have confirmed. That said, discussing it much further doesn't get us anywhere and there's better things to discuss than to just railroad D1 onto a 98%scum 0%info flip.
In post 1562, Nero Cain wrote:it IS her first large and maybe I could understand her being overwhelmed by the biggest game she'd played in but then I do feel like her being super active early game and then falling off the face of the earth once things got serious is a Lil scummy.
This is part of why I want to look at them, I was way outta my depth in Death Curse (Hell I wasn't even out my first newbie in that game), having been in that situation I hope I can try and get a grasp on them.

Spoiler: Mortally wounded, feelings sheltered me
In post 1582, Toadette wrote:Or current wincon

My current wincon is I'm a real girl
Sorry but....

All toads are technically gender neutral mushrooms and the toadettes are ones who decided to portray a gender, also given that Princess "Peach" Toadstool exists and Goombas are canonnically traitors to the mushroom kingdom who leave the mycilium that is a requirement of all mushrooms... technically you'd be a Goombette by trying o be a real girl :P
That said, Goombella is sassy is I love her.

Spoiler: Once again my shadow will enter your life
In post 1600, Toadette wrote:I need to townread Anya someday so I can pocket her
Mushrooms have pockets?

Spoiler: Time to walk with me the last mile...
In post 1637, Anya wrote:
In post 12, MURDERCAT wrote:VOTE: Xofelf

<3

I probably will not be super around for the next 24/48 hours but then I should provide presents.
murdercat's promises of presents: a lot
In post 1196, MURDERCAT wrote:I'd like to give myself some time before delivering presents tbh
murdercat's delivered presents: none
In fairness I check this thread at least 2 or 3 times a day and every time I look I'm never less than 10 freaking pages behind.

I WILL CATCH UP AND I WILL BE PART OF THIS GAME DAMNIT. :p

The Mushroom Army grows...
In post 1646, Toadette wrote:Let's hold hands
In post 1647, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:*holds hands*
In post 1648, Andante wrote:*holds hands*
In post 1649, Chara wrote:
In post 1588, Toadette wrote:Anya is probably mafia I just don't care that much about it
but i care immensely, anya is my number one supporter! i need to know if she's planning terrible things.

also *holds hands*

Spoiler: I read a book about a man, a love, a woman, how they died
In post 1662, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1657, Nero Cain wrote:if she's happy to be in a cult she's scum :/
in my experience running cults, scum are usually scared of joining
Aren't scum usually non-recruitable? and don't Cult usually risk outing themselves if they confirm this?

Spoiler: How I was waved aside, listen how the doves cry
In post 1692, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1679, SirCakez wrote:this isn't anywhere close to my top SRs but I think it's an interesting wagon and Fark is pretty townie so I'll pop on
VOTE: shiro
I'm kicking you out of ADAT. though I dunno if you ever joined. Flea joined us btw, I forgot to mention it.
<3 I'm TR'ing Cake pretty strong though, why the boot?

Spoiler: I truly see a madman in the mirror when I'm weak
Diasppointment.
In post 1707, Toadette wrote:Also farkran should I buy new isaac
In post 1710, Farkran wrote:
In post 1707, Toadette wrote:Also farkran should I buy new isaac
Haven't tried it yet but isaac has never let me down

Is there a Switch version? I play isaac on my switch
YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY GOT IT!?
I AM DISAPPOINT!
It's freaking amazing and oh gods is it so much harder... especially the new stuff...
In post 1724, flow trap wrote:Okay caught up
Lucky...

Spoiler: I spent a year in love before I realized it's me
In post 1736, Dwlee99 wrote:I have Shiro as nullscum in my head but I think a wagon there has similar issues to a beeboy elim in that we don't really get information from it. I also still think Andante is more likely to flip scum than Shiro. I also feel like Andante is anti-town regardless of alignment right now, but I might take jokes about being scum like this one unusually poorly.
In post 1683, Andante wrote:
In post 1680, SirCakez wrote:altho voting with my srs...
/puke
it's ok, we're bussing!
I remember one of my first threads in mafia discussion was about how much I dislike this exact kind of post.
OK so who is your optimal information yeet?

OK down to 10 pages left...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 12:22 am

In post 397, Shiro wrote:
In post 388, SirCakez wrote:
In post 380, unwnd wrote:
In post 376, Chara wrote:
In post 356, unwnd wrote:Oh a budding wagon that I feel milquetoast about

VOTE: Farkran
why Fark here? was this vote in reaction to xofelf getting some votes?
Sort of

Something doesn't seem right about Fark, the votes on xof aren't terrible but it's a early D1 wagon that doesn't need my added vote.
This post irks me
I think it's because it's so vague
"Something doesn't feel right"
I agree with you cake. I think there is potential of Iv and Unwnd to be scum.
What's your thoughts on Unwnd now? why?
In post 1777, Shiro wrote:I will stand by my norwe vote but I don't mind any lurker wagon which is weird because even though I don't wish to I could I guess be considered lurking with my post count. :(
I strongly dislie this... has a "woe is me but lets go for an easy option"vibe to it... :/
In post 1804, Shiro wrote:
In post 1802, Andante wrote:
In post 1800, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1798, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It’s a crappy bandwagon.
see he posts junk like this
he had some stuff earlier I liked, look at Shiro...
What? I am participating here.
No you're not.
In post 1815, Shiro wrote:
In post 1810, Andante wrote:, what makes you think Nero/flow town?
Almost everything from Nero has seemed town so far from me as well as his approach to flavour.

Personally I think the game is multiball with both cats and dogs being the scum flavour for each which is why his appraoch made me go hmmmm from the get go. It is too early to tell but that is my guess.

As for flow, well. I like his post so far.
This seems TMI? Like what I'm expecting is NAI flavour, scum and TPRs being assigned cat and dog roles to mix it up. A lot of people have claimed various animals too, would be a little bit easy is all the cats are scum and all the dogs are scum because frankly then we've already caught a lot of them....
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 12:23 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1927, Anya wrote:should we just kill waspboy now then

we got some good infographics from today
I don't like Anya's enthusiasm/rush for eliminating beeboy/ending the day
In post 1947, NorwegianboyEE wrote:They initially voted me for being "bad vote on a bad wagon" and even though i explained the reasoning behind my vote and evolved my reads from that point they still just seem super confident and post ridiculous gifs cheering on my death.
I didn't see much for your andante read evolving? You said it was because they felt confident with votes on them and kept asking for more votes but that's all you said.
In post 1951, unwnd wrote:Norwee how do you feel about your wagon? Nero said that you have a stronger reaction when you're being limmed. Part of me believes that you're trying very hard not to lose your cool because that is a personality flaw you want to work on
Plus it had already been called out so he needs to be extra careful
In post 1989, Dwlee99 wrote: Raya worries me because I remember not liking her reasoning about the Andante wagon. She said it felt opportunistic but didn't really expand on that. I guess this is the reminder she asked for to answer that question @Raya.
Oops, it's once again my morning catch up before work so I'm gonna have to put this question on hold again. I'll set a reminder on my phone this time though.
In post 1999, Farkran wrote:
In post 1912, Raya36 wrote:Taking a super quick look at the leading wagons since I don't actually have much for thoughts on a couple.

Norwegian: First content post was voting Andante (which is a wagon I disagree with), second was townreading kazy (which is a townread I disagree with). What was it from xofelf you thought was a dumbtell? Says a blind vote on a rising wagon is concerning although he voted andante blank without caring how many votes were there, and then also blank votes a few posts later. That was already addressed though. I don't really think the pushes he made on Andante are very good. Like the interpretation in . Voted STD for opportunistically joining his wagon (I do think someone mentioned town Norwegian gets defensive like this though). We kind of have the same stance on beeboy.
Shiro: There's not much to say until the readslist. Not that it's necessarily AI, but I do think they genuinely want to participate more. I'd like to see some reasoning on the confident townreads. For the scumreads too.
Andante: I think I've already talked enough about Andante.
Kazyan: I think I've also talked enough about Kazy
Beeboy: Waiting for the replacement would be ideal. I'm just not fully convinced this is scum!beeboy rather than busy and overwhelmed by this massive thread beeboy.

VOTE: norwegian
Gonne move here for a bit
I disagree with this post at least in 4 different instances

1. Andante has been scummy and had a bad iso
2. Kazyan is super towny
3. Norwee is also town
4. Defending beeboy for no reason? Unless you have a different experience with beeboy than the 3 or 4 people who said he's hardlurking as scum - this is not to say beeboy is certainly scum but i dislike the contrast in confidence if there's no reason to justify that

Raya could be scum
I'm not defending beeboy for no reason... I'm just saying since people have posted threads that have beeboy posting much more than this as scum rather than just fully not being present, this may not be scum!beeboy
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 12:25 am

OK who are the people using the "ivyeo is overwhelmed maybe" shenangians?
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 12:48 am

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 2017, Flea The Magician wrote:OK who are the people using the "ivyeo is overwhelmed maybe" shenangians?
Essientally just brought up by Unwnd (and kinda brought up by Cake and I's disscussion about posting, or whoever that was with)
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 1:08 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2015, Flea The Magician wrote:This seems TMI? Like what I'm expecting is NAI flavour, scum and TPRs being assigned cat and dog roles to mix it up. A lot of people have claimed various animals too, would be a little bit easy is all the cats are scum and all the dogs are scum because frankly then we've already caught a lot of them....
That's my theory still, too early to be certain but I stand by it.
To me:
About me:
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 2:20 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1996, Ivyeo wrote:
In post 1991, unwnd wrote:Anya's recent posts bother me greatly

VOTE: Anya
Care to elaborate?
Yes

My initial read on Anya was that I liked her independence from everyone else. I felt like she wasn't forcing her own pace and didn't seem preoccupied with having to think about partners. She was saying whatever she wanted, when she wanted. I changed my mind on this however because I think her behavior became excessive, and she might've slipped up. The way she handles Dwlee had a certain aloofness that seemed forced. If you look at Anya prior to that moment, she is a bit quirky, but not so much that she'd change her vote 3 times in a span of 20ish minutes. She's always been a bit odd, and maybe playful. I think however she might suffer from sustaining her own apparent town behavior. I think to put it simply that her response to Dwlee felt like acting and none of her votes in that moment made any sense.

Another thing I didn't like is that it seemed initially she was writing up reasons to change them. Her posts about wanting to the end with Beeboy just didn't sit right to me because why of all votes do you need to validate your reason especially with how you've been treating the game. It was surprisingly self-conscious for a player who is trying their hardest to seem not to.
Stop
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1985, Brave Heart Lion wrote:This doesnt feel like his SK game, where he was shading everyone who suspected him. I dont expect his scum game to be that far off from that
the theory is that as an sk you play closer to your town came than your scum game.
In post 1995, Brave Heart Lion wrote:You're reads were way off in mizzys normal so yah.
I don't think this is exactly true as I was originally being pushed for continuing to tunnel scum. Also that game=//=this game . Trying to discredit my reads here seems slimy.
In post 1995, Brave Heart Lion wrote:Neroheart

This is a question for you as well
context needed. Unwnd said that this was her first town game (which is untrue) I mean, I understand that this is her first large and ya maybe she could be (and I said as much later on) but that doesn't really (at least for me) explain why she was so free with her posting in early game when there were 0 consequences and then being reserves when things got serious.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 2:51 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1918, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1907, SirCakez wrote:I don't think the reasoning is any good at all and I don't think anyone has explained it
for me it was mostly a gut read. i don't like his calling me out for voting andante and then voting andante. so i pushed it, and i get a lot of "caught scum" vibes from his posts. maybe he's always like that, i don't know. i'm not sure i care too much about meta, it's more of a tone thing i guess? he's my top scum read at the moment so i'd like to keep pushing, see what we get out of him.
everyone keeps talking about that Norwe "call out" and then vote Andante thing but I don't really think it's "that" indicative of scum in the long run here. it just as likely could have been a derp move (cuz I sorta did the same thing and I'm town)
In post 1932, Momrangal wrote:Im just

I'm at the point where I'm willing to sheep someone today

I'll take windheart, Farkheart and maybe bakeheart.

Sorry neroheart, I love you and you're very likely town but your reads are average at best

I say this with much love
oh shit that's who this is!
yeah brave heart is town
In post 1937, unwnd wrote:That slip helps me think your slot is possibly town though so could be a good thing after all
yeah definitely lol I had no grasp on that slot at all
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 2:51 am

Post by SirCakez »

happy with Titus rep in cuz I think she should be readable here if she's scum
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2021 2:54 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1956, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1249, Farkran wrote:
In post 1242, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It is Unwd. And you're one of the more arrogant players i've met to think you've "caught me" because i made some light jokes in a game.
Also this is 100% town!norwee
I'm really back and forth on norwee right now
In post 1959, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1295, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I guess i just find it hard to believe Beeboy would literally just never post as scum? Isn't this borderline trust tell?
This is weird to me, after such a strong reaction against the wagon
yeah MC is scum here
regardless of it being Norwe he's attacking these posts are just such wafflesauce
In post 1962, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1373, SirCakez wrote:I feel the Cat would be sticking out to me as someone obvious to put in my TRs were he town and that didn't happen here
I don't really play until D3 of larges though, too hard to actually do anything
I don't really think this is true? looking at back at Among Us for example
In post 1968, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1499, Brave Heart Lion wrote:
In post 1186, Flea The Magician wrote:If it helps, I dunno who you are and it's clear you don't know me that well
If I'm ever revealed, you'll eat your words.

Im hesitant to town read you because of a recent game but as much as I'm hesitant I keep getting closer and oser to fleaheart!town
Bookmark, feeling sleepy. Will do a readslist in the morning, think I have like 6 or so solid townies.

VOTE: Titus

Probably going to be fine with this when I catch up.
also this is such a crap vote
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”