Townstumps Mafia (Day 1)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (14+ players). Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Khura’in
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1475  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:36 pm

cyrus do you think you could actually bother writing about a third grade level
I can't tell what you're saying half the time because your words do not parse
“Let it go, and move on.”

Visit my GTKAS pages here or here!
Current status: controlling number of mafia games until further notice.

cyrus62
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1476  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:41 pm

so lets see off of nk15 is mia, myself ,nk15, titus, gamma moon, jjh and nm.

so now lets see out of these who do i think is scum nk15 gamma and nm could be scum together or it could be moon nk15 and nm .


i have to ease up on mastina but they could very well be one as well . but i will give jjh a shot and trust his read on mistina for now.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Khura’in
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1477  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:42 pm

thank you, that helps actually
why is your PoE down to those slots?
“Let it go, and move on.”

Visit my GTKAS pages here or here!
Current status: controlling number of mafia games until further notice.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Khura’in
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1478  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:49 pm

In post 1219, House wrote:
In post 1215, Moongrass wrote:Like why the flying feck would I even bring up a web? And then what? I get Gamma my scumbuddy to please question it so I can present my 7D chessboard to the game so that I can finally be townread?

I know I'm going on about it a bit but like, please stop it.

Annoying that you can't call DGB scum for that push, isn't it?

ngl that reeks of the exact scum habit I've diagnosed both here and on my homesite where they have to resort to alternate ways of discrediting a push if it's from conftown
“Let it go, and move on.”

Visit my GTKAS pages here or here!
Current status: controlling number of mafia games until further notice.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Khura’in
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1479  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:50 pm

In post 1230, Free Money Free Tea wrote:Hydra is towntelling VOTE: mastina

could we get even an ounce of progression from you regarding these reads?
“Let it go, and move on.”

Visit my GTKAS pages here or here!
Current status: controlling number of mafia games until further notice.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Khura’in
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1480  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:51 pm

In post 1234, Free Money Free Tea wrote:cyrus locktown.

I want him to re-explain his jjh read from the top, but I am liking a bit of what he's posting
“Let it go, and move on.”

Visit my GTKAS pages here or here!
Current status: controlling number of mafia games until further notice.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Khura’in
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1481  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:54 pm

In post 1237, mastina wrote:
In post 1029, mastina wrote:1: MOD: V/LA until Sunday. I got my second vaccine shot today; there's a high chance I get knocked out of commission for circa 48 hours. And then I have personal stuff circa Thursday/Friday. And Saturday is my day off. I won't be not posting but I might not be able to post as much and comment on as much as I want to.
MOD: As a reminder, this is a thing, especially today.

I have a rather accelerated heart rate right now as one of my symptoms from the second Moderna shot. It's thankfully not a medical emergency...but it IS something that anxiety would exemplify.

And games of mafia are...not kind on the heart, to say the least. :P

So I gotta take today off at minimum.

that sounds concerning, my second shot put me on my ass for like two days but I don't remember any elevated heart rate
“Let it go, and move on.”

Visit my GTKAS pages here or here!
Current status: controlling number of mafia games until further notice.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Khura’in
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1482  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:56 pm

In post 1249, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1105, House wrote:
In post 1103, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1101, House wrote:My theory is that mastina is NOT, in fact, dim enough to echo her scumbuddy immediately after he posts.

what if that's what they are hoping for

If she wanted to WIFOM, she wouldn't be so elementary about it.


That's what she wants you to think... or does she??? :shifty:

sigh
my determination is there'd probably be some sign of layering if WIFOM was the intent, so either it's scum making a level 0 play or (my conclusion) they're town together
“Let it go, and move on.”

Visit my GTKAS pages here or here!
Current status: controlling number of mafia games until further notice.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Khura’in
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1483  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:00 pm

In post 1259, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 1188, Moongrass wrote:Yeah, no thanks. So did Nancy put you up to this?


:shifty:

I think Moon stole Titus’ moonlogic.

You were doing much better with the whimpering crap. You should probably stick to that.

I had thought to make a moonlogic comment about moongrass somewhere previously, good to know I probably wasn't alone
“Let it go, and move on.”

Visit my GTKAS pages here or here!
Current status: controlling number of mafia games until further notice.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Khura’in
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1484  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:02 pm

In post 1268, Titus wrote:Something's blocking my ability to read and make connections this game. It might be my work but I am wholly dissatisfied with my ability to generate reads here. I feel cyrus and gamma are town but everyone else is meh.

Can someone ask me a question about their theory in a concise post?

Why would people ask you questions about their own theories, unless they were just running them by you?
“Let it go, and move on.”

Visit my GTKAS pages here or here!
Current status: controlling number of mafia games until further notice.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Khura’in
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1485  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:07 pm

In post 1274, Moongrass wrote:Gamma and House would you mind discussing your hesitation around the wagon on the hydra when it first started up? Like was there a post from the start that gave you the impression the push from me and JJH was bad?

I know nancy definitely doesn't respond well to pressure, especially when unwarranted
I believe I can point out a few examples of what I'm talking about when it comes to town!Nancy
pretty much if you don't want town!nancy to shut you out, you need a damn good reason to SR her if you feel that way
I have also seen the activity line pushed on nancy early in games before, even when nancy is scum its not actually a real reason to push her, and it gives her a valid reason to be upset at scumreads on her
basically I wanted to give nancy either enough leash to hang herself or room to prove herself depending on her alignment.
“Let it go, and move on.”

Visit my GTKAS pages here or here!
Current status: controlling number of mafia games until further notice.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Khura’in
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1486  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:10 pm

In post 1285, Moongrass wrote:DrippingGoofball
Gamma Emerald
cyrus62
jjh927
mastina
House
Mia and Maya Fey
Not_Mafia
nomnomnom
Titus
Free Money Free Tea
Not Known 15

okay how the hell did I jump to the top of your readlist?
“Let it go, and move on.”

Visit my GTKAS pages here or here!
Current status: controlling number of mafia games until further notice.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Khura’in
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1487  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:13 pm

In post 1304, northsidegal wrote:this is a sort of curious wagon composition we have going on right now.

anyone have any thoughts on it? i have a few of my own, but i'm interested to hear other people's first

One thing I just noticed is there's no stump votes, which imo are a critical part of the Versus series and should be a thing here doubly so given we have 2 town stumps
“Let it go, and move on.”

Visit my GTKAS pages here or here!
Current status: controlling number of mafia games until further notice.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Khura’in
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1488  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:14 pm

In post 1309, House wrote:
In post 1308, northsidegal wrote:I disagree that valuable wagon analysis is only possible under imminent threat of death. I think there are plenty of games with plenty of counterexamples that contradict that idea.

Link to a game where elimination was basically forbidden and VCA was useful, please?

I could probably proffer an explanation but unless this continues being an issue I won't bother
“Let it go, and move on.”

Visit my GTKAS pages here or here!
Current status: controlling number of mafia games until further notice.

Moongrass
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 12, 2018
Pronoun: Unspecified

Post Post #1489  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:16 pm

In post 1486, Gamma Emerald wrote:okay how the hell did I jump to the top of your readlist?


You, jjh and Cyrus are players I'm most convinced are town. I reread your ISO and house's after reevaluating my read on the hydra, because I remembered you both hesitating on the Nancy wagon. I also did a quick mod ISO and your voting pattern is least likely to come from scum.

NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2019
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1490  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:25 pm

In post 1489, Moongrass wrote:I also did a quick mod ISO and your voting pattern is least likely to come from scum.

Why?
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★
☆ ★ ★

Moongrass
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 12, 2018
Pronoun: Unspecified

Post Post #1491  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:26 pm

Do you actually want to know or are you just looking to confirm your scumread?

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Khura’in
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1492  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:29 pm

In post 1331, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1329, jjh927 wrote:However, it doesn't take a genius to correctly townread me when I've put so much content into the game, and people who just ignore that are inherently more likely to be scum

As an aside, take a look at where I am on NSG's readlist

content doesn't mean crap here . i play the way i do so no one can till if im scum or town and stump or not any one can be fooled .

you play to be unreadable? that's pretty amateur imo
“Let it go, and move on.”

Visit my GTKAS pages here or here!
Current status: controlling number of mafia games until further notice.

NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2019
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1493  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:29 pm

In post 1491, Moongrass wrote:Do you actually want to know or are you just looking to confirm your scumread?

What kind of lame response is this? I just want to know if you actually have any meat behind your statements or not. What exactly is town about Gamma’s voting pattern?
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★
☆ ★ ★

nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 15, 2019
Location: Bakery
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1494  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:29 pm

Surely Norwee must be scum.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game. - panthaleon
nomnomnom played me like a gameboy - BBMolla

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Khura’in
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1495  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:30 pm

In post 1489, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1486, Gamma Emerald wrote:okay how the hell did I jump to the top of your readlist?


You, jjh and Cyrus are players I'm most convinced are town. I reread your ISO and house's after reevaluating my read on the hydra, because I remembered you both hesitating on the Nancy wagon. I also did a quick mod ISO and your voting pattern is least likely to come from scum.

explain the other two TRs, then? They feel quite interesting in this gamestate
“Let it go, and move on.”

Visit my GTKAS pages here or here!
Current status: controlling number of mafia games until further notice.

NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2019
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1496  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:33 pm

Also Moon, do you feel genuinely aggressive IRL whenever someone justs asks you questions about what you say? Surely that can’t be healthy.
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★
☆ ★ ★

Moongrass
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 12, 2018
Pronoun: Unspecified

Post Post #1497  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:33 pm

The house and cyrus votes are towny because they are contrary to what's dominating the thread, which shows me that Gamma is playing his own game, supporting much of what I read in his ISO. The fact that he has been voting solo when I think scum are involved in the two main wagons also reads as a non agenda. Contrary to house, gamma is making reads and asking questions objectively. Contrary to house he didn't try to find a way onto a main wagon as soon as you OK'd an elim.

Moongrass
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 12, 2018
Pronoun: Unspecified

Post Post #1498  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:34 pm

In post 1493, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1491, Moongrass wrote:Do you actually want to know or are you just looking to confirm your scumread?

What kind of lame response is this? I just want to know if you actually have any meat behind your statements or not. What exactly is town about Gamma’s voting pattern?


It's intended to make you reframe before you read my response.

NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2019
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1499  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:34 pm

In post 1497, Moongrass wrote:The house and cyrus votes are towny because they are contrary to what's dominating the thread, which shows me that Gamma is playing his own game, supporting much of what I read in his ISO. The fact that he has been voting solo when I think scum are involved in the two main wagons also reads as a non agenda. Contrary to house, gamma is making reads and asking questions objectively. Contrary to house he didn't try to find a way onto a main wagon as soon as you OK'd an elim.

Ok thank you.
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★
☆ ★ ★

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Theme Park