NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3750 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

By the way, i lied. I'm really mad.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3750, NorwegianboyEE wrote:By the way, i lied. I'm really mad.
You're mad? I'm hardly sympathetic. I have reached out to you numerous times asking you to work with your townreads to discuss your read on me to settle this to either accelerate the loss of this game or to actually see me as town. Instead, you and mastina both keep me in your collective PoE for not solving the setup with one hand behind my back.

If you had told me, when I asked, I would have been much further along in my solving and maybe we don't eliminate cyrus. The problem is that you wouldn't compromise on the scum we could get yesterday (moon) because you had to lord over me how superior you were.

Frankly, it's bullshit.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Moongrass »

Oh maybe it is just Titus. I don't know how anyone still has me as scum.

GG
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I fail to see how i'm the root of cause for an elimination on Cyrus that i never wanted.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is this scum Titus complaining about my supposed arrogance again?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Fact of the matter is that you should have been the elimination a long time ago Titus, as you flipping scum would have either confirmed House as scum or on the extremely low chance you flip town, House/Moon as the last remaining scum.
Cyrus dying messed up everything.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like there are two possible worlds here.
Either we live in a scum Titus/House # Town Moon
Or an scum House/Moon # town Titus world

This is because House feels super obvscum to me. So that makes either of Titus/Moon the super scummy town here that should have been limmed earlier to make it harder for the last scum to hide.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So was House townreading to pocket Titus or was House hard townreading Titus because it's their scum partner?
What do y'all think?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My PoE would probably have won the game if y'all listened to it. Even if Titus flipped town on day 3 it wouldn't have been a big deal.

- Bunno
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Moongrass »

House is confirmed scum for hammer there there's no two ways about it. Oh and I'm town, always have been. The only person I made sense as a buddy with was jjh and he dead so you know he's town.

Scum hydra couldn't afford to kill JJH off instead of nom because they spent all D1 on his wagon. Scum asked nsg to bow out probably because like DGB for Titus it clears all obstacles.

I have spent a lot of the game taking others reads into account and it's pretty clear to me that Hydra is a deep wolf that house is working his butt off to save.

If Titus, hydra and house all think I'm scum then I'm obviously town. No amount of bussing is going to save house from his fate, he did actually play well and if scum do win here which looks likely now, he definitely deserves the MVP.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3759, Moongrass wrote:House is confirmed scum for hammer there there's no two ways about it. Oh and I'm town, always have been. The only person I made sense as a buddy with was jjh and he dead so you know he's town.

Scum hydra couldn't afford to kill JJH off instead of nom because they spent all D1 on his wagon. Scum asked nsg to bow out probably because like DGB for Titus it clears all obstacles.

I have spent a lot of the game taking others reads into account and it's pretty clear to me that Hydra is a deep wolf that house is working his butt off to save.

If Titus, hydra and house all think I'm scum then I'm obviously town. No amount of bussing is going to save house from his fate, he did actually play well and if scum do win here which looks likely now, he definitely deserves the MVP.
Let me get this clear.

...You think the Fey hydra is scum?

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3759, Moongrass wrote:Scum asked nsg to bow out probably because like DGB for Titus it clears all obstacles.
Where did this happen?

Second, the first I heard about the stumps bowing out mechanic was when EE mentioned giving not mafia a doctor if he bowed out.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3759, Moongrass wrote:Scum asked nsg to bow out probably because like DGB for Titus it clears all obstacles.
Where was this?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Mia and Maya Fey »

In post 3759, Moongrass wrote:House is confirmed scum for hammer there there's no two ways about it. Oh and I'm town, always have been. The only person I made sense as a buddy with was jjh and he dead so you know he's town.

how the fuck do you get that we're scum here lmfao.

unless you're TMIing here there's a much easier explaination based on flips - which I have been toying with heavily but nancy won't agree with me.
Hydra of Nancy Drew 39(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:48 am

VOTE: House
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 3607, House wrote:@nsg I think toDay would be a good time for you to bow out.

It may well be town's last chance at getting the bonus from you doing so
@Gamma
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 3760, NorwegianboyEE wrote:...You think the Fey hydra is scum?
Yes.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay
I didn’t really recall that and aside from that the only time I’ve remembered someone saying anything like that was when
I
brought it up D1
And like, I didn’t think you were trying to play
that
angle so I was concerned that I missed something from D1 where someone maybe piggybacked my suggestion
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Moongrass »

Titus voting every mislim looks bad, but I did too. Yes a lot of the mech talk was stupid and surface level scummy but I think it actually spewed Titus town.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Moongrass »

Unless scum Titus goes I'm going to try to spew myself town with this scummy PR digging in thread. Possible? I'm keen to hear thoughts there. I'd be really disappointed if everyone just stuck to the titus/house theory without looking into it and we lose.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Who would killing jjh off have served outside of the NM domino effect?
Iirc Titus hard pushed jjh as the target for NM so if Titus is scum that could reveal her partner
<Embrace The Void>

Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Moongrass »

Jjh kill can't be analyzed since NM openly claimed he was going there after it was worked out NM likely a Hider.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Moongrass »

It's funny that Koba accuses me of TMI when they're one of only two players who came into today townreading Titus inexplicably. My progression on Titus today vs hydra just townreading Titus wins in the not TMI read category.
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:10 am

In post 3772, Moongrass wrote:It's funny that Koba accuses me of TMI when they're one of only two players who came into today townreading Titus inexplicably. My progression on Titus today vs hydra just townreading Titus wins in the not TMI read category.
Never said I townread titus. You're putting words into my mouth. I don't know how to read titus and I leave that to Nancy.
What's the point of you saying this?
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Moongrass »

Also, Nancy saying that DGB kill could still implicate scum Titus is a really weird thing for a town player to do. The usual approach to someone you're townreading in Lylo as town is to observe or defend them from the obvious scum pushes, not shut down reasons your strong townread could be town.

Say hydra thinks I'm scum, they're town, why are they going out of their way to keep me scumreading Titus? That tells me the hydra knows I'm town and can't afford Titus/me to townread each other.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”